Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to use the Flip Option from the Pricebenders Wins? Posts by Jelena Milicevic

Posted 6 months ago More by Jelena M.

Just to be clear: you want to sell the item you've won at an auction? Because this option is for that purpose only, not to set up our own items on auctions. See here [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=223454][b][i]What are Pricebenders "Flips"?[/i][/b][/url] Good luck on Pricebenders! :)
Just to be clear: you want to sell the item you've won at an auction? Because this option is for that purpose only, not to set up our own items on auctions. See here What are Pricebenders "Flips"?
Good luck on Pricebenders! :)
4x SUPPORT
Jelena M.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Jelena M. 1 Reply

I apologize Jelen Z., it seems I replied at the same time as you :) I actually do read other replies before posting, there is no sense to duplicate the answers only ourselves through our team :)
I apologize Jelen Z., it seems I replied at the same time as you :) I actually do read other replies before posting, there is no sense to duplicate the answers only ourselves through our team :)
4x SUPPORT
Jelena M.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Johnna I. Jelena Z.

| Edit settings