Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to use the Flip Option from the Pricebenders Wins?

Posted 6 months ago More by William R. I.

[quote=1335563][quote=1335179][quote=1335156]I apologize Jelen Z., it seems I replied at the same time as you :) I actually do read other replies before posting, there is no sense to duplicate the answers only ourselves through our team :)[/quote] No need to apologize here. It's common to give answers at the same time and everybody understands that. You both gave good answers within seconds of each other. No problem! :thumbsup: Don't feel bad![/quote] Nothing to feel bad as long as we win auctions with minimum bids along with flash draws, bidding a t credit just b4 the star emerges, and glaring at the screen for the draw. Once, draw is over run behind those bids and collect the winning t credits. However, PB auctions shouldn't empty out our T credits, thus emptying out our wallets to buy them again, rather it should be filling our wallets with dollars for which we joined since years now and hanging around? How is that Mr. Randy?[/quote] I have no idea what you are talking about. This is totally unrelated to the comment you quoted! Nobody is forcing you to spend all your credits at auction!
XAVIER ADOLF N. posted:
William R. I. posted:
Jelena M. posted:
I apologize Jelen Z., it seems I replied at the same time as you :) I actually do read other replies before posting, there is no sense to duplicate the answers only ourselves through our team :)

No need to apologize here. It's common to give answers at the same time and everybody understands that. You both gave good answers within seconds of each other. No problem!

Don't feel bad!

Nothing to feel bad as long as we win auctions with minimum bids along with flash draws, bidding a t credit just b4 the star emerges, and glaring at the screen for the draw. Once, draw is over run behind those bids and collect the winning t credits. However, PB auctions shouldn't empty out our T credits, thus emptying out our wallets to buy them again, rather it should be filling our wallets with dollars for which we joined since years now and hanging around?

How is that Mr. Randy?

I have no idea what you are talking about. This is totally unrelated to the comment you quoted!

Nobody is forcing you to spend all your credits at auction!
245x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Jelena M.

| Edit settings