Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Rewardical

Posted 11 days ago More by Chuks U.

I don't know whether the platform for redeeming one's Token in rewardicals using bitcoin isn't yet working. The response I get when I attempt so shows it has not yet been launched. Someone should help out on this. Thanks!
I don't know whether the platform for redeeming one's Token in rewardicals using bitcoin isn't yet working. The response I get when I attempt so shows it has not yet been launched. Someone should help out on this. Thanks!
Chuks U.

Nigeria

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Chuks! As far as I can see, redeeming Rewardicals to Bitcoin works normally . Maybe it's about a minimum amount issue ? How many Rewardicals you want to redeem? Best regards !
Hi Chuks!

As far as I can see, redeeming Rewardicals to Bitcoin works normally . Maybe it's about a minimum amount issue ? How many Rewardicals you want to redeem?

Best regards !
214x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Chuks, I think the bitcoin option is working in rewardical exchange. $25 minimum Should be there to exchange. All the best!
Hi Chuks,
I think the bitcoin option is working in rewardical exchange. $25 minimum Should be there to exchange.
All the best!
SUPPORT
Ambili T.

India

Posted 11 days ago 1 Reply

Hello Chuks! I noticed that 1 Bitcoin is equal to 608 Rewardicals and the minimum bitcoin you can redeemed is $25. If 608 RT is equal to 1 bitcoin, 608RTx25 will be equal to 15,200RT. Simply means that you need 15,200 Rewardicals to be redeemed for $25 Bitcoin.
Hello Chuks!
I noticed that 1 Bitcoin is equal to 608 Rewardicals and the minimum bitcoin you can redeemed is $25.
If 608 RT is equal to 1 bitcoin, 608RTx25 will be equal to 15,200RT.
Simply means that you need 15,200 Rewardicals to be redeemed for $25 Bitcoin.
6x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

Posted 11 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1286998]Hello Chuks! I noticed that 1 Bitcoin is equal to 608 Rewardicals and the minimum bitcoin you can redeemed is $25. If 608 RT is equal to 1 bitcoin, 608RTx25 will be equal to 15,200RT. Simply means that you need 15,200 Rewardicals to be redeemed for $25 Bitcoin.[/quote] quote "...[b]1 Bitcoin is equal to 608 Rewardicals[/b] " [img]https://i.imgur.com/PAGv2Wo.jpg[/img] Michael...I would have been RICH if that were true...with more than 5000 RTs a few days ago... The fact is that we just need to follow the value shown on the REDEEM page [img]https://i.imgur.com/KGOgtp3.jpg[/img] As you can see, my 97 tokens, at the moment, are worth $ 0.16...and it is CLEARLY written there we need the minimum of $ 25 to be eligible to redeem our tokens for BITCOINS. The number of tokens will change constantly...it will depend on the value of BTC at THAT moment.
Michael A. posted:
Hello Chuks!
I noticed that 1 Bitcoin is equal to 608 Rewardicals and the minimum bitcoin you can redeemed is $25.
If 608 RT is equal to 1 bitcoin, 608RTx25 will be equal to 15,200RT.
Simply means that you need 15,200 Rewardicals to be redeemed for $25 Bitcoin.

"...1 Bitcoin is equal to 608 Rewardicals "

Michael...I would have been RICH if that were true...with more than 5000 RTs a few
days ago...

The fact is that we just need to follow the value shown on the REDEEM page

As you can see, my 97 tokens, at the moment, are worth $ 0.16...and it is CLEARLY
written there we need the minimum of $ 25 to be eligible to redeem our tokens
for BITCOINS.
The number of tokens will change constantly...it will depend on the value of BTC
at THAT moment.

79x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 5,592 | Followers: 1,187 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Hi Sead, Thanks for your response! I have about 310 rewardicals to redeem.
Hi Sead, Thanks for your response!
I have about 310 rewardicals to redeem.
Chuks U.

Nigeria

Thank you!
Thank you!
Chuks U.

Nigeria

Posted 11 days ago More by Chuks U. 1 Reply

Hi Tanks, Thanks a lot for that insightful contribution.
Hi Tanks,
Thanks a lot for that insightful contribution.
Chuks U.

Nigeria

Posted 11 days ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

[quote=1287030]Hi Tanks, Thanks a lot for that insightful contribution.[/quote] Chuks, please, use the QUOTE button at the bottom of the post you are referring to in your posts...
Chuks U. posted:
Hi Tanks,

Chuks,
please, use the QUOTE button at the bottom of the post you are referring to in
your posts...
79x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 5,592 | Followers: 1,187 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 11 days ago 1 Reply

Hello Chuks- It will be whatever that price of bitcoin is that day to meet a minimum amount. At one time I had figured 17450 ish to get there before price started jumping. The site says if you are qualified or not at that time. Plus it says you need some kind of wallet application to do this. It directs you to a link at the link. It will not work until then you will need to have an amount of 25.00 or more to even begin the transaction. Robert
Hello Chuks-

It will be whatever that price of bitcoin is that day to meet a minimum amount. At one time I had figured 17450 ish to get there before price started jumping. The site says if you are qualified or not at that time. Plus it says you need some kind of wallet application to do this. It directs you to a link at the link. It will not work until then you will need to have an amount of 25.00 or more to even begin the transaction.

Robert
4x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

Liked by SHELLEY L.

Posted 10 days ago More by Chuks U.

[quote][/quote][quote=1287164]Hello Chuks[quote][/quote]- It will be whatever that price of bitcoin is that day to meet a minimum amount. At one time I had figured 17450 ish to get there before price started jumping. The site says if you are qualified or not at that time. Plus it says you need some kind of wallet application to do this. It directs you to a link at the link. It will not work until then you will need to have an amount of 25.00 or more to even begin the transaction. Robert[/quote] Thank you
Robert T. posted:
Hello Chuks
-

It will be whatever that price of bitcoin is that day to meet a minimum amount. At one time I had figured 17450 ish to get there before price started jumping. The site says if you are qualified or not at that time. Plus it says you need some kind of wallet application to do this. It directs you to a link at the link. It will not work until then you will need to have an amount of 25.00 or more to even begin the transaction.

Robert

Thank you
Chuks U.

Nigeria

Liked by Robert T.

Posted 10 days ago More by Chuks U.

[quote=1287046][quote=1287030]Hi Tanks, Thanks a lot for that insightful contribution.[/quote] Chuks, please, use the QUOTE button at the bottom of the post you are referring to in your posts... [/quote] Alright. Thanks for the clarification
Tanja K. posted:
Chuks U. posted:
Hi Tanks,

Chuks,
please, use the QUOTE button at the bottom of the post you are referring to in
your posts...

Alright. Thanks for the clarification
Chuks U.

Nigeria

| Edit settings