Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Purchasing with someone's card

Posted 11 days ago

If it is possible to purchase 'TCredits' by using someone's credit card. Due to international credit cards/visa/master cards are not giving in my Country,Ethiopia,i couldn't purchase any thing from triple clicks. Unfortunately,there are some people,who holding such cards that enable them purchasing online. You know that really,i have to invest even small amount of money to build my business. With out small investment,it seems to me so hard to earn income. That is what i am understood in one year. So,by buying Tcredits with some one's card,can i get VPs and Tcredits in my account????
If it is possible to purchase 'TCredits' by using someone's credit card. Due to international credit cards/visa/master cards are not giving in my Country,Ethiopia,i couldn't purchase any thing from triple clicks. Unfortunately,there are some people,who holding such cards that enable them purchasing online. You know that really,i have to invest even small amount of money to build my business. With out small investment,it seems to me so hard to earn income. That is what i am understood in one year.
So,by buying Tcredits with some one's card,can i get VPs and Tcredits in my account????
tilahun t.

Ethiopia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 days ago

I understood that is possible. You buy from your account, in your name, so I don't know which will be the problem. Let's wait for more answers, anyway.
I understood that is possible. You buy from your account, in your name, so I don't know which will be the problem. Let's wait for more answers, anyway.
Daniela E.

Turkey

Posted 11 days ago

Hello Tilahun, Yes if you make purchases with some one's master/visa card you will be credited with the accruing VPs and Tcredits. But buying with some one's card negates SFI rules , rather I will suggest that you look for local Tcurrency dealers in your country so that your can purchase through them, or better still post this issue in Ethiopia forum if there is any for their solution to your challenge.
Hello Tilahun,

Yes if you make purchases with some one's master/visa card you will be credited with the accruing VPs and Tcredits.

But buying with some one's card negates SFI rules , rather I will suggest that you look for local Tcurrency dealers in your country so that your can purchase through them, or better still post this issue in Ethiopia forum if there is any for their solution to your challenge.
35x SUPPORT
Uche .

Nigeria

Posted 11 days ago

Hello Tilahun, Congratulations on your great efforts and quick learning of the system. I think if the person who's card you are using would link it to say PayPal or help you load a prepaid card it would greatly help. To prevent fraud, the mailing details captured when using credit card have to match those of the owner. I'm sure you will find a way around the problem. Success, Maurice.
Hello Tilahun,
Congratulations on your great efforts and quick learning of the system.
I think if the person who's card you are using would link it to say PayPal or help you load a prepaid card it would greatly help. To prevent fraud, the mailing details captured when using credit card have to match those of the owner.
I'm sure you will find a way around the problem.

Success,
Maurice.
4x SUPPORT
Maurice O.

Kenya

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago 1 Reply

Hi Tilahunt! I wonder if the card must not be associated with your name, but try and see if it work.. :-)
Hi Tilahunt!
I wonder if the card must not be associated with your name, but try and see if it work.. :-)
2x SUPPORT
Jimmy B.

Sweden

Posted 11 days ago

Hello Tilahun I suggest you check this for other options instead of someone else Credit Card. https://www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/payment_options.php https://www.sfimg.com/Training/SpecialReports/HowToBuyWesternUnion?referrer=search
Hello Tilahun
I suggest you check this for other options instead of someone else Credit Card.
www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/payment_options.php
www.sfimg.com/Training/SpecialReports/HowToBuyWesternUnion?referrer=search
3x SUPPORT
Morena A.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Hello Tilahun, Yes, it is possible to use others credit card to buy TCredits and the VP credited to you provided the person is not an affiliate. If the person is an affiliate, such purchase contradicts the SFI rules and regulations. Try to check on T-Currency merchants in your country or region. Buying through them is the same as you buying direct from TripleClicks. You are on the right path by thinking of investing in your business. God will help your vision and efforts. Best wishes.
Hello Tilahun,
Yes, it is possible to use others credit card to buy TCredits and the VP credited to you provided the person is not an affiliate. If the person is an affiliate, such purchase contradicts the SFI rules and regulations.
Try to check on T-Currency merchants in your country or region. Buying through them is the same as you buying direct from TripleClicks.
You are on the right path by thinking of investing in your business. God will help your vision and efforts.
Best wishes.
OLOLADE Y.

Nigeria

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Tilahun There are several other payment options available other than credit cards. you can also set up a Paypal account which you link to a debit card if you have, or you can buy with Bitcoin. Also look to see if there are any TCurrency Merchants in your area. Find out on the Ethiopian Forum how your countrymen are managing. You will earn VP on any purchases you make.
Hi Tilahun

There are several other payment options available other than credit cards. you can also set up a Paypal account which you link to a debit card if you have, or you can buy with Bitcoin. Also look to see if there are any TCurrency Merchants in your area. Find out on the Ethiopian Forum how your countrymen are managing. You will earn VP on any purchases you make.
Jenni T.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Only one card per SFI affiliate. If you want to use credit card of any other person then he should not be SFI member/affiliate. If your friend is not SFI affiliate then only you can use their card. Later if your friend join SFI then your friend have to use another card than this. You can use PayPal to buy from Triple click. Or you can buy Tcurrency from ECA's in your country, and use this Tcurrency to buy from Triple click.
Only one card per SFI affiliate.
If you want to use credit card of any other person then he should not be SFI member/affiliate.
If your friend is not SFI affiliate then only you can use their card.
Later if your friend join SFI then your friend have to use another card than this.

You can use PayPal to buy from Triple click.

Or you can buy Tcurrency from ECA's in your country, and use this Tcurrency to buy from Triple click.
12x SUPPORT
Priyanka J.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 11 days ago

[quote=1286960]Hi Tilahunt! I wonder if the card must not be associated with your name, but try and see if it work.. :-)[/quote] Jimmy, we can use someone's else's card to pay...but, THAT card can be used ONLY on ONE SFI Account.
Jimmy B. posted:
Hi Tilahunt!
I wonder if the card must not be associated with your name, but try and see if it work.. :-)

Jimmy,
we can use someone's else's card to pay...but, THAT card can be used ONLY on ONE
SFI Account.
79x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 5,592 | Followers: 1,187 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

| Edit settings