Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Any advice

Posted 2 months ago More by Portia A.

I accepted a friend request on a2a and the person is now inviting me to join another group which is similar to SFI. This page is already insisting on payment before joining and I think it's a scam. I feel like reporting the page. Any advice?
I accepted a friend request on a2a and the person is now inviting me to join another group which is similar to SFI. This page is already insisting on payment before joining and I think it's a scam. I feel like reporting the page. Any advice?
Portia A.

Ghana

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Just do a screenshot of this soliciting for another opportunity with ID and name of that person, and send to Support. You can cancel afterwords your a2a friend if you feel that too. According to Affiliate Agreement it is forbidden to do soliciting. [quote]18. Affiliate is strictly prohibited from soliciting SFI affiliates for other business opportunities. Although SFI takes no issue with affiliates being involved with other business opportunities outside of SFI, affiliates may not use any SFI resource or tool (i.e. TeamMail, TeamTalk, PSA Mailer, CSA Mailer, My Best Tips, etc.) to promote these other business opportunities or for-profit endeavors to other affiliates.[/quote] Regards :blush:
Just do a screenshot of this soliciting for another opportunity with ID and name of that person, and send to Support.
You can cancel afterwords your a2a friend if you feel that too. According to Affiliate Agreement it is forbidden to do soliciting.
18. Affiliate is strictly prohibited from soliciting SFI affiliates for other business opportunities. Although SFI takes no issue with affiliates being involved with other business opportunities outside of SFI, affiliates may not use any SFI resource or tool (i.e. TeamMail, TeamTalk, PSA Mailer, CSA Mailer, My Best Tips, etc.) to promote these other business opportunities or for-profit endeavors to other affiliates.

Regards
37x SUPPORT
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

You should report your a2a friend, because what he or she is doing is strictly against SFI rules. Please contact support ASAP.
You should report your a2a friend, because what he or she is doing is strictly against SFI rules.
Please contact support ASAP.
Hanle D.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Report it. It is not allowed. Could be a scam if it is from a2a friend.
Report it. It is not allowed. Could be a scam if it is from a2a friend.
5x SUPPORT
Teresa M.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Portia. Maybe your friend have no idea about the SFI agreement. However, What your friend have done is definitely annoying, because he refers you directly to another program and within SFI services. And also without giving you the full information about himself and his program. [b]Don't trust in something until you know everything about it![/b]. Do know that there are a lot of scammers on Internet opportunities. I suggest you to ignore him Or remind him that this work violates the SFI rules. [u]If he did it again, report him[/u].
Hello Portia.
Maybe your friend have no idea about the SFI agreement. However, What your friend have done is definitely annoying, because he refers you directly to another program and within SFI services. And also without giving you the full information about himself and his program. Don't trust in something until you know everything about it!. Do know that there are a lot of scammers on Internet opportunities. I suggest you to ignore him Or remind him that this work violates the SFI rules. If he did it again, report him.
Awad A.

Saudi Arabia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

This a2a friend has noticed that you are new here and wanted to take advantage. Already, that Affiliate has breached a portion of the SFI Affiliate agreement against illegal soliciting even with SFI tools.. So, make a report of this to support for appropriate action.,

This a2a friend has noticed that you are new here and wanted to take advantage.
Already, that Affiliate has breached a portion of the SFI Affiliate agreement against
illegal soliciting even with SFI tools..
So, make a report of this to support for appropriate action.,
SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Report here if you have the details: https://www.sfimg.com/Input/SubmitCrossSolicit?referrer=search
Report here if you have the details:
www.sfimg.com/Input/SubmitCrossSolicit?referrer=search
38x SUPPORT
Robertson D.

Singapore

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

hi portia, like others i will also recommend you to report this a2a friend. most of the online jobs ask for making paying for joining and then earn. thats why i am also here with SFI as it ask you to work with patience and devotion and then earn according to your efforts. investment is not compulsory that should be the policy of online companies individuals should be some space to understand it and satisfaction that you are not at scam site best of wishes
hi portia,
like others i will also recommend you to report this a2a friend. most of the online jobs ask for making paying for joining and then earn. thats why i am also here with SFI as it ask you to work with patience and devotion and then earn according to your efforts. investment is not compulsory that should be the policy of online companies individuals should be some space to understand it and satisfaction that you are not at scam site
best of wishes
Maria I.

Pakistan

Posted 2 months ago

Portia A., this offer is ignored. For the second time , think well who you approve of as a friend.

Portia A.,
this offer is ignored. For the second time , think well who you approve of as a friend.
Radinka N.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 2 months ago

just do a screen shot and do the best wish you all the best
just do a screen shot and do the best wish you all the best
4x SUPPORT
ABDOOL LATIFF A.

Mauritius

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

greetings to my colleagues, my proposal is to respect the rules in SFI. It's time to paint and report support for SFI. Also delete from A2A friends. Resolved problem. You will be satisfied and confident. You make the decision yourself, this is just my opinion. Good luck
greetings to my colleagues, my proposal is to respect the rules in SFI. It's time to paint and report support for SFI. Also delete from A2A friends. Resolved problem. You will be satisfied and confident. You make the decision yourself, this is just my opinion. Good luck
Bibija D.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 2 months ago

Yes you should report it ,along with any documentation you may have. this is definitely against SFI rules .
Yes you should report it ,along with any documentation you may have. this is definitely against SFI rules .
SUPPORT
John K.

United States

| Edit settings