Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Auction suggestions

Posted 5 days ago More by SATHIASEELAN P.

1) If my observation is correct, almost all the WBF auctions are won again and again by a small group of affiliates having a mammoth collection of T Credits. My suggestion is to limit the WBF win per month by an affiliate. ( Let it be 1, 2 , or 3 or any percentage of Total number of WBF auctions ina month ) so that others can also have a tiny share. 2 ) The 45 days period for taking part in a progressive T Credit auction seems to me a very large period. Since I have no knowledge of the basis and reason for arriving at a 45 days period, I blindly suggest One Progressive T Credit auction in a Calendar month.
1) If my observation is correct, almost all the WBF auctions are won again and again by a small group of affiliates having a mammoth collection of T Credits.
My suggestion is to limit the WBF win per month by an affiliate. ( Let it be 1, 2 , or 3 or any percentage of Total number of WBF auctions ina month ) so that others can also have a tiny share.
2 ) The 45 days period for taking part in a progressive T Credit auction seems to me a very large period.
Since I have no knowledge of the basis and reason for arriving at a 45 days period, I blindly suggest
One Progressive T Credit auction in a Calendar month.
SUPPORT
SATHIASEELAN P.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Hi Sathiaseelan! Interesting suggestions; As for WBF auctions, I do agree to limit the winnings on one per month! As for second one - you said 45 days for taking part in progressive T Credit auction, so I do not understand what you've meant ; you can take part in progressive T Credit auction every day as far as I know (maybe you thought about winning, not taking part). Best regards !
Hi Sathiaseelan!

Interesting suggestions;

As for WBF auctions, I do agree to limit the winnings on one per month!

As for second one - you said 45 days for taking part in progressive T Credit auction, so I do not understand what you've meant ; you can take part in progressive T Credit auction every day as far as I know (maybe you thought about winning, not taking part).

Best regards !

167x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Thank you Saed sir , for your speedy response to the thread. The second part, If I win a progressive auction, say first day of a month I debarred from taking part in any progressive auction for 45 days.
Thank you Saed sir , for your speedy response to the thread.
The second part, If I win a progressive auction, say first day of a month I debarred from taking part in any progressive auction for 45 days.
SUPPORT
SATHIASEELAN P.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Hello Sathiaseelan, First of all, every person who take part of an auction, plays for his own. You can't bid as a group of affiliates. If an affiliate has 1.000 or more TCredits and play to win an WBF auction or even other auctions, he has the right to do so. Check also the limit wins in all the auctions: You can win no more than six (6) auctions in a seven (7)-day period and no more than 18 auctions in a 30-day period. TC members are also limited to winning two (2) Winner Bids Free auctions in a 30-day period, with no more than one win every 10 days.
Hello Sathiaseelan,

First of all, every person who take part of an auction, plays for his own. You can't bid as a group of affiliates.
If an affiliate has 1.000 or more TCredits and play to win an WBF auction or even other auctions, he has the right to do so.

Check also the limit wins in all the auctions:
You can win no more than six (6) auctions in a seven (7)-day period and no more than 18 auctions in a 30-day period. TC members are also limited to winning two (2) Winner Bids Free auctions in a 30-day period, with no more than one win every 10 days.
277x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago More by Clive M.

I propose that, with immediate effect, all auctions should be classified in a new category to be called OCW. I am sure that these Only Clive Wins auctions would be great fun. To maintain fairness, the limit should be one auction win every ten minutes, day and night.
I propose that, with immediate effect, all auctions should be classified in a new category to be called OCW. I am sure that these Only Clive Wins auctions would be great fun. To maintain fairness, the limit should be one auction win every ten minutes, day and night.
28x SUPPORT
Clive M.

Uganda

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Thank you Johan V, I was unaware of the facts you mentioned.
Thank you Johan V,
I was unaware of the facts you mentioned.
SUPPORT
SATHIASEELAN P.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

[quote=1149089]I propose that, with immediate effect, all auctions should be classified in a new category to be called OCW. I am sure that these Only Clive Wins auctions would be great fun. To maintain fairness, the limit should be one auction win every ten minutes, day and night.[/quote] Sounds reasonable, Clive.
Clive M. posted:

Sounds reasonable, Clive.
92x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

I think that all the recent changes in Auctions were taken right to avoid that same people take winnings. We have limit per winnings well established, as far I see this. I do not see any problems in that. I would do only one suggestion, it it could be possible to have some category, lets say approx, from 10 - 50 winnings. I suppose a lot of people are dealing with the fact that they won previously on Junior Auctions (where there were less experienced members) .. and then they find difficult to win later on, together with all Big Dogs. So having some category from 10 to 30 or from 10 to 50 winnings, would maybe distinguish people who are playing less Auctions, but still want to win more often, from those who are almost "professionals" and have large number of winnings.
I think that all the recent changes in Auctions were taken right to avoid that same people take winnings. We have limit per winnings well established, as far I see this. I do not see any problems in that.
I would do only one suggestion, it it could be possible to have some category, lets say approx, from 10 - 50 winnings. I suppose a lot of people are dealing with the fact that they won previously on Junior Auctions (where there were less experienced members) .. and then they find difficult to win later on, together with all Big Dogs.
So having some category from 10 to 30 or from 10 to 50 winnings, would maybe distinguish people who are playing less Auctions, but still want to win more often, from those who are almost "professionals" and have large number of winnings.
35x SUPPORT
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago More by Randy I.

[quote=1149148]Thank you Johan V, I was unaware of the facts you mentioned. [/quote] It is possible for groups to bid in harmony. You are a wise man! The facts don't lie. A certain group of people wins a HUGE portion of the big items. It can be said that when a man enters the Lion's den that he has a chance to defeat the pride. Consider carefully.
SATHIASEELAN P. posted:
Thank you Johan V,
I was unaware of the facts you mentioned.

It is possible for groups to bid in harmony. You are a wise man! The facts don't lie. A certain group of people wins a HUGE portion of the big items.

It can be said that when a man enters the Lion's den that he has a chance to defeat the pride. Consider carefully.
209x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Let's all bid on Clive's suggestion. I'l start the bidding at 5 TCs
Let's all bid on Clive's suggestion.
I'l start the bidding at 5 TCs
Al L.

United States

Posted 5 days ago

It would be okay to me, but it should be OLW (Only Laura Wins).....LOL
It would be okay to me, but it should be OLW (Only Laura Wins).....LOL
Laura M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

I dream of an era of EWA in SFI. ( EWA = Everybody Wins Always )
I dream of an era of EWA in SFI.
( EWA = Everybody Wins Always )
SUPPORT
SATHIASEELAN P.

India

E365 Champion

| Edit settings