Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Relocating to another country

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by Farayi T.

What happens to your country position in the event that you relocate to another country during the course of the contest?
What happens to your country position in the event that you relocate to another country during the course of the contest?
Farayi T.

South Africa

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Farayi, Whenever you moving to an other country and become there a resident, then you need to change your country on your personal SFI account.
Hello Farayi,

Whenever you moving to an other country and become there a resident, then you need to change your country on your personal SFI account.
299x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Good question Farayi. So if you're No. 3 in South Africa and you move to another country, where do you stand? I think you would have to start again and become whatever rank in your new country. I'm interested to hear other answers.
Good question Farayi. So if you're No. 3 in South Africa and you move to another country, where do you stand? I think you would have to start again and become whatever rank in your new country. I'm interested to hear other answers.
98x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 3,999 | Followers: 1,030 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015

Posted 2 months ago

Your country position would changed in regard to the number of the active SFI members and their position in the new country. So it may be higher or lower . Your class position will stay same. Hope this helps. Have a great day Farayi, Armina
Your country position would changed in regard to the number of the active SFI members and their position in the new country. So it may be higher or lower . Your class position will stay same.
Hope this helps.
Have a great day Farayi,
Armina
Armina K.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

I believe the issue of country is a personal thing about wherever you claim as your own. If an Affiliate travels from one country to another on holiday even for 6-months, I don't think this can change the identity of his country and even relocation too. The reason is that SFI is an online business that guarantees you freedom of choice to do your business as it is convenient for you..
I believe the issue of country is a personal thing about wherever you claim as your own.
If an Affiliate travels from one country to another on holiday even for 6-months,
I don't think this can change the identity of his country and even relocation too.
The reason is that SFI is an online business that guarantees you freedom of choice
to do your business as it is convenient for you..
SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Lawrence M.

Posted 2 months ago

To me I'm less concern about any postion in anther country. In case i relocate. What I am concerned about is that where I have the most active affiliate. It is possible for you to be in US. And your most active affiliate in Nigeria verse versa. It is a worldwide business . This business is not secluded to a particular country. If I least i have 10 active affiliate and prm that purchase regularly at tripleclicks . And have some active eca. Money is forthcoming my account. This is what I no be rank . Thank you.
To me I'm less concern about any postion in anther country. In case i relocate. What I am concerned about is that where I have the most active affiliate. It is possible for you to be in US. And your most active affiliate in Nigeria verse versa. It is a worldwide business . This business is not secluded to a particular country. If I least i have 10 active affiliate and prm that purchase regularly at tripleclicks . And have some active eca. Money is forthcoming my account. This is what I no be rank .
Thank you.
4x SUPPORT
Festus O.

Nigeria

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Farayi T.

Thank you very much for your input, but you seem to have missed the essence of my question. I simply wanted to know what happens to my COUNTRY position in the event of a permanent relocation to another coumtry as regards to the ANNUAL{E365} contest, thats why i deliberately didnt ask about the CLASS position because naturally it wont be affected by such a relocation, the same way your income inflows wont be affected as you rightly alluded to in your response. Your can refer to other responses in this forum to have a clearer picture of what my concerns were. Once again thank you for your participation.
Thank you very much for your input, but you seem to have missed the essence of my question. I simply wanted to know what happens to my COUNTRY position in the event of a permanent relocation to another coumtry as regards to the ANNUAL{E365} contest, thats why i deliberately didnt ask about the CLASS position because naturally it wont be affected by such a relocation, the same way your income inflows wont be affected as you rightly alluded to in your response. Your can refer to other responses in this forum to have a clearer picture of what my concerns were. Once again thank you for your participation.
Farayi T.

South Africa

Posted 2 months ago

Mostly no difference. But it is up to how many from the country, you have registered on the year-day, how many other in your class is living in that country. Country Champion is that one in that country have highest VP on the year-day,(If they are entered in the contest) So if the country you live in have a lot of competitons it is more difficult than if you are the only one from that country. Change your country in your account, is needs to make a support ticket, it is made so because of fraud. Best regards Svend
Mostly no difference.

But it is up to how many from the country, you have registered on the year-day, how many other in your class is living in that country.

Country Champion is that one in that country have highest VP on the year-day,(If they are entered in the contest)

So if the country you live in have a lot of competitons it is more difficult than if you are the only one from that country.

Change your country in your account, is needs to make a support ticket, it is made so because of fraud.

Best regards
Svend
55x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Edward M.

Posted 2 months ago

I was asking to change my country but I was refused and later on I realized that it is better to maintain my country because the competition for ranking is easier than to the country where I want to change my country. The country where I was registered is in top 35 while the country where I want to change is top 4. There is a benefit for ranking like the badge upgrade and 1 CSA price per month when you become a gold in that badge. So it is up to you really if you want change your country.:smile:
I was asking to change my country but I was refused and later on I realized that it is better to maintain my country because the competition for ranking is easier than to the country where I want to change my country. The country where I was registered is in top 35 while the country where I want to change is top 4. There is a benefit for ranking like the badge upgrade and 1 CSA price per month when you become a gold in that badge.

So it is up to you really if you want change your country.
Edward M.

Saudi Arabia

Posted 2 months ago

You have to change your profile account to the new Country you have moved to. That determines the rank of the Country you are within.
You have to change your profile account to the new Country you have moved to. That determines the rank of the Country you are within.
3x SUPPORT

Liked by Milan V.

Posted 2 months ago More by Farayi T.

Thank you so much Edwards, that answers my question. I am enlightened.
Thank you so much Edwards, that answers my question. I am enlightened.
Farayi T.

South Africa

| Edit settings