Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

PTP prediction

Posted 5 days ago More by Rahma U.

Hi, Can someone explain how to predict, please. I entered my prediction twice and twice the reply was"enter the correct prediction". I reviewed the page thoroughly and I can't find any difference from the instructions given. Is there a point or a different way that I missed?
Hi,
Can someone explain how to predict, please. I entered my prediction twice and twice the reply was"enter the correct prediction". I reviewed the page thoroughly and I can't find any difference from the instructions given. Is there a point or a different way that I missed?
Rahma U.

Nigeria

Liked by Radica I.

Posted 5 days ago

Hi Rahma See here https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1145225#post-1145225
Hi Rahma See here
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1145225#post-1145225
14x SUPPORT
Radica I.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Hi, I had the same problem but instead puting a comma, put a dot. For example: NOT 0,55, YES 0.55 Hope I helped :) Good luck
Hi, I had the same problem but instead puting a comma, put a dot. For example: NOT 0,55, YES 0.55
Hope I helped :) Good luck
3x SUPPORT
Sonja U.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

I got the same response so I dropped the $ sign. It worked after that. May have just been a fluke.
I got the same response so I dropped the $ sign. It worked after that. May have just been a fluke.
92x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago More by Rahma U.

Ok, thanks Radica and Sonia. I will retry again. Regards.
Ok, thanks Radica and Sonia. I will retry again.
Regards.
Rahma U.

Nigeria

| Edit settings