Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What kind of impact or contributions have you make so far to SFI?

Posted 2 months ago

5x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1148891]What kind of impact or contributions have you make so far to SFI?[/quote] ... shared a link to encourage #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1147927#post-1147927 Jan :palm_tree:
Michael A. posted:

... shared a link to encourage

#Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1147927#post-1147927

Jan

Jan G.

United States

Posted 2 months ago

Good morning at 4:34am from Florida USA. I always round up to nearest $ on all my purchases at Tripleclicks I send my PSA's that I See are working hard T-Credits and Gift Certificates I send my CSA' s T-Credits when I see them working hard I'm always cheering on my Team with encouragement. Sophie Morgan
Good morning at 4:34am from Florida USA.
I always round up to nearest $ on all my purchases at Tripleclicks
I send my PSA's that I See are working hard T-Credits and Gift Certificates
I send my CSA' s T-Credits when I see them working hard
I'm always cheering on my Team with encouragement.

Sophie Morgan
Sophie M.

United States

Posted 2 months ago

Not much. Am still learning I guess. But I have tired sharing a product on my social media. Still watching how it works.
Not much. Am still learning I guess. But I have tired sharing a product on my social media. Still watching how it works.
Olawoyin O.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

When I realized that SFI was the real deal a year ago, I decided to contribute 110% every time to impact my SFI business! Everyone by now should already know that SFI is the REAL deal and should significantly impact in a big way to their SFI business. [img]https://i.imgur.com/6m6CWN4.jpg[/img] All the best to all!
When I realized that SFI was the real deal a year ago, I decided to contribute 110% every time to impact my SFI business!

Everyone by now should already know that SFI is the REAL deal and should significantly impact in a big way to their SFI business.

All the best to all!
26x SUPPORT
Francis R.

Palau

Posted 2 months ago

I do not think to have had any influence on SFI. As to the impact of SFI to me personally: Woking in SFI has improved my vision of how real working on internet should be. I've been a faithful affiliate and I've tried to do my best for myself and my affiliates. I feel HOME!:smile:
I do not think to have had any influence on SFI. As to the impact of SFI to me
personally: Woking in SFI has improved my vision of how real working on
internet should be. I've been a faithful affiliate and I've tried to do my best for
myself and my affiliates. I feel HOME!
7x SUPPORT
Anna Loredana O.

Italy

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

I do not think to have had any influence on SFI. As to the impact of SFI to me personally: Woking in SFI has improved my vision of how real working on internet should be. I've been a faithful affiliate and I've tried to do my best for myself and my affiliates. I feel HOME!
I do not think to have had any influence on SFI. As to the impact of SFI to me
personally: Woking in SFI has improved my vision of how real working on
internet should be. I've been a faithful affiliate and I've tried to do my best for
myself and my affiliates. I feel HOME!
Deking P.

Nigeria

Liked by SHELLEY L.

Posted 2 months ago

how do you mean?
how do you mean?
SUPPORT
Augustine O.

United Kingdom

E365 Country Champion

Liked by SHELLEY L.

Posted 2 months ago

Any purchases or sales you make are contributing directly to SFI. Building a solid team who will also make purchases & sales contributes directly to SFI. Any time you spend a t-credit you are contributing to SFI.
Any purchases or sales you make are contributing directly to SFI. Building a solid team who will also make purchases & sales contributes directly to SFI. Any time you spend a t-credit you are contributing to SFI.
98x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 3,999 | Followers: 1,030 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015

Posted 2 months ago

Oh, I am not a big fish :blush: I do not feel I did some special impact - I just try to read and learn still. When I do some purchases I contribute to the TCEP, and I tried to do my best to be a good Sponsor - to bring members and customers. ....But all these is contributing myself too - so I think it is linked. I do not have any special credit to mention :smiley:
Oh, I am not a big fish
I do not feel I did some special impact - I just try to read and learn still.
When I do some purchases I contribute to the TCEP, and I tried to do my best to be a good Sponsor - to bring members and customers.
....But all these is contributing myself too - so I think it is linked. I do not have any special credit to mention
37x SUPPORT
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

I don't think this question can be answered. This is such a subjective thing that it is best that others answer the question about us. Can we know our impact? I may feel as if I make NO impact, but then others may say that I have. We might look at one's badges, or the number of followers, etc. and assume some impact, but I don't know it can be answered. How do you measure contributions? or are you using that word as same meaning as impact? What are you searching for Michael?
I don't think this question can be answered. This is such a subjective thing that it is best that others answer the question about us.

Can we know our impact? I may feel as if I make NO impact, but then others may say that I have. We might look at one's badges, or the number of followers, etc. and assume some impact, but I don't know it can be answered.

How do you measure contributions? or are you using that word as same meaning as impact? What are you searching for Michael?
219x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

I am still learning the tricks
I am still learning the tricks
Tom T.

Nigeria

| Edit settings