SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

13x SUPPORT
Michael B.

United Kingdom

Gold Fast-Track

9 posts

SFI Expansion for TripleClicks Sales in Sales #Sales

19 days ago

This was discussed several years ago and nothing ever came of it. Why not purchase some stock, set up an ecommerce website and get listed in Locavantia?

185 posts

6-month comp plan review and adjustments in SFI News #Compensation #Team Building

19 days ago

Good idea Boris although I will not be changing from 100%.

As a team leader who sends 100% of sign ups to my team I see no immediate advantage. Perhaps IF more people become active it will increase override commissions. I see it as encouragement for team leaders to engage with their new team members which cannot be a bad thing. It would be good to see something more immediate for those that have been here for a long time and have already built a team.

99 posts

Please give a prayer for Laverne. in Miscellaneous #ECA #Leadership #Sponsor

21 days ago

Our thoughts and prayers are with LaVerne.

5 posts

I'm Learning Customer Acquisition & Customer Retention in Miscellaneous

26 days ago

Good post Solomon.
Another thing to remember is the 80/20 rule.

80% of your profits will come from 20% of your customers. You may also find that 80% of your time goes to that 20%. The other 20% of your time should be used to keep building your customer base.

Wikipedia quote: The Pareto principle (also known as the 80/20 rule, the law of the vital few, or the principle of factor sparsity) states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes. ... Pareto developed both concepts in the context of the distribution of income and wealth among the population.

Some of your customers will go elsewhere at some stage for some reason so keep your numbers up and try to keep as many as happy as possible. You won’t please everyone so be prepared to replace some of them.

217 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Dawn Vaughan! in Recognition

27 days ago

Well done Dawn. Very pleased to have you as one of my team members.

Michael

4 posts

Could ordinary Text Messaging work for Marketing? in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Yes this could work. With smartphones you can click on a link in a text message.

One thing you should be sure of is any laws which prohibit texting people you don’t know. In the European Union for example you cannot send marketing texts or emails to people you don’t know without their permission. It differs from country to country.

16 posts

Can you come back from a bad review in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

You should ask them what they expect of you as a sponsor. Understanding their expectations is a starting point. From there you can explain what you are willing to do as a sponsor. Hopefully that will be enough to encourage your team member that you are present and listening.

14 posts

Be a friend in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Great advice David. You should do very well here at SFI. Attracting people to the opportunity and to yourself as a friend and mentor will go a lot further than throwing it all at them.

Good post!

16 posts

Team Leaders and Motivation in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I agree. Transparency is always good for people working within a business. It can show us truly what is happening. I have my doubts that it will happen as there is already an overwhelming amount of information for those that are new here.

7 posts

Earnings Calculator in Team Building #Compensation

about 1 month ago

There is no real calculation to see what your earnings will be. The commission structure does not allow such a calculation as it does not take into consideration the many many variables that come into play.

Spend more time checking your leader board and Genealogy. They are a better indication on where you are going right or wrong.

8 posts

It is amazing! in Compensation #Compensation #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Wow! I just did a calculation on the calculator feature that’s been added to the scoreboard tab.

If my 5 PSAs (I only have five because I reassigned all the others to my diamonds) go EA and my diamonds have 5 EAs I’ll get the following income as a Gold Team Leader;

$50,000.00+ per month after 6 months ($50,000.00+ /yr)
$50,000.00+ per month after 12 months ($50,000.00+/yr)

Is it really true? It seems like it is just around the corner. Really looking forward to my next commissions

148 posts

I can not do a job with the games. in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

148 posts

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

148 posts

about 1 month ago