Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Thomas F.

United Kingdom

13 posts

Maree's Tip. Genealogy post to share. in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

3 days ago

Great post Maree (as always) and one to digest and understand to help others succeed.

Best wishes

Kevin

7 posts

Team Mail I had sent to my Team in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

7 days ago

Great post Johnna and thanks for sharing.

Something to think about using.

Best wishes

Kevin

19 posts

Bothered by Inactive PSA and Team Leaders? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

10 days ago

Thanks David

My experience is that PSAs often hibernate and then POPP back in to continue building their business. In fact there are many who do this regularly.

Keep up the good work

best wishes

Kevin

11 posts

How to claim Rewardicals..Merchant name not displayed in Compensation #Compensation #Localvantia #Rewardical

11 days ago

Hi Probhakar

You should get a drop down menu box, which when you click it it should display the merchants with whom you have accessed.

If not then I would submit a ticket to support.

Best wishes

Kevin

23 posts

Let this FREE Gateway get signups for you like they did for Me! in Getting Started #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

15 days ago

Thanks Tommie

A very useful tip as always.

See you at the top!

Kevin

12 posts

Congratulations Zsuzsanna U. 1st SFI anniversary in Recognition

16 days ago

Congratulations - keep going to reap the rewards of your labours

65 posts

Suggestions for my two problems in Suggestion Box #PSA

17 days ago

Dear Milorad
I think that your mind set is still one of being an employee. In order to make this business work you need to switch your mind set to one of a business owner . You do not work for SFI, SFI works for you.

Compare the SFI business with a conventional business with a huge range of goods to sell.

In such a conventional business you would have to buy all of those goods and house them safely in order for you to sell them on to the public. This would cost you possibly millions of Euros/Dollars/Pounds just to purchase them let alone, advertise them and house them. Then there are the distribution costs, staff costs as you could not manage such a large business on your own.

You would also have to pay monthly rent for your premises.

All of this you get for free with SFI.

You may not be into games but it is possible to achieve EA each month just by playing games such as Knock Out Trivia and collecting Rewardicals to exchange for VP each month.

I wish you the very best but alas you need to change your way of thinking to succeed.

Best wishes

Kevin

28 posts

SFI! Five Reasons Why. in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Sponsor

19 days ago

Great post Maree and something I will use.

Thank you Gerry for reminding us where to find things

Best wishes

Kevin

11 posts

How to contact PSAs that their email address is faulty in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

hi Mercy

I agree with Tanja, just concentrate on those who are ready to build the business. Check their profile and see if they have whitelisted their email address and completed their profile and you will probably see that they have done nothing to engage with SFI so move on..

Best wishes

Kevin

2 posts

New to SFI, suggestions? in United Kingdom #PSA #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi Tony
Welcome to SFI. Your sponsor can help you build a big business so make contact with them and let them know that you would welcome their help. Please don't wait until you think you are ready to sponsor as you will wait a long time. Just sponsor and let the system help you take care of them.

I've been in this business for 14 years and still learn things on a daily basis. The amount of work it takes to build the business is the same whenever you start so you may as well start now and get the job done quicker.

In terms of VP you need to do your daily tasks (daily) to build up the 'no brainer' VP then you should really be setting up a monthly standing order to get you at Executive Affiliate so you start accruing your long term future.

In terms of TC products, if you go to the TC website and search for UK you can filter by product that you can get free shipping.

Do please contact your sponsor though as they will be able to help you more. And keep reading the forum as this is a great place to learn laso.

Best wishes

Kevin

15 posts

What You Can Do For Inactive Affiliates. in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Olanrewaju
Nice to hear from you. I'm not sure if you are asking a question or seeking advice or making a comment from your post?

Best wishes

Kevin

10 posts

Twitter ads!! in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Great information and something I've never tried before but plan to give it a go.

Best wishes

Kevin

10 posts

Confused when I saw Paused in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Hi Nkechi
Yes there must be something wrong with the web page. I have the same message. have you submitted a ticket?

Best wishes

Kevin

22 posts

Did you know? in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #PSA #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Great post Zhumagul

Fantastic for new members to learn the power of duplication.

Best wishes

Kevin

3 posts

End of month and how to get status in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started #Team Building

2 months ago

Thanks Mirjana

A very concise post that all of us need to hear from time to time.

Best wishes

Kevin

39 posts

How can you invest when you don't have money? in Marketing #Marketing

2 months ago

Hi Daniel

A great inspiring post and a great teaching session for everyone in SFI or any other business. As seen by the positive responses from a great number of leaders in this business, the importance of developing good habits can not be underestimated.

I see many of my own down line every day log into their SFI business and yet collect no VP so clearly have not developed the habit of 'doing' the daily habit of turning each of their red tabs green. I wonder if that is because they haven't yet understood the value of VP or if they just don't know that they need to turn the tabs green to get VP. Then I ask myself, what is it they actually do when they log in? I still don't have an answer for that.

Well done on your post and I look forward to reading more of your thoughts.

Best wishes

Kevin

12 posts

A letter to my team in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Thanks for posting Mick.

I also use a tree analogy, but talking about roots instead of branches. Stronger the roots, the stronger the tree.

See you at the top (of the tree!)

Kevin

19 posts

How much effort does it take to build this business? in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

"BTW, it's great to see a few of the members who joined more than 7 years ago coming back to the Forum to share their wisdom and experience. Please continue to come and share! You bring new freshness and insight as well as a flashback on how things were during your time earlier in SFI."

Thank you Gliceria and everyone else for your comments on this post. As you can see by my time line I have been around this business for quite some time and boy has it changed over the years.
There really is no excuse now for not building a massive business with SFI.
I wish you all success in your future aspirations.

Best wishes

Kevin

19 posts

How much effort does it take to build this business? in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

It always amazes me when people ask how much effort it takes to build the SFI business.

My general response is to ask them how much effort it takes them in their present job in order for them to keep their job?

Usually people give up between 30 - 40 hours a week of their lives in order to have the privilege of keeping their employer in a very comfortable lifestyle - and yet they never argue about that concept.

Their employer is utilising a fantastic business concept called LEVERAGING INCOME. By that I mean they get a lot of people putting a lot of time into producing goods that they then profit from.

What if that same person put 30 - 40 hours per week into their own business and then helped other people do the same so that they all used the same principal of LEVERAGING INCOME - FOR THEMSELVES?

Now not all of the 30 - 40 hours per week will be productive as some will be lost to natural wastage, but each hour will add up to that person's own business over time and pay rewards over and over again.

Winston Churchill - the great politician, once said that "Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next with no loss of enthusiasm".

This business, just like any other worthwhile business, will feature failures on the way to success.

Those that survive to build a big business are those that keep Winston Churchill's words close to heart and accept that they will meet failure on the way to success.

Q. How much success do you want to have?

A. How much failure are you prepared to accept on the way?

So back to my question at the beginning!

Q. How much effort does it take to build this business?

A. As much effort as you are prepared to put into it!

Vince Lombardi (the great American Football coach) summed up Churchill's quote in his own way when he said;

"Winners never quit and quitters never win".

Never quit and I will enjoy seeing you at Platinum.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Kevin

26 posts

How I achieve Gold Team Leader Monthly. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

4 months ago

Wow Maree!

I've got some work to do.

Great post

25 posts

I need your Help to produce a starter video in Getting Started

6 months ago

sorry forgot to add the link
To get an overview of how to start earning money immediately watch this video.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxLOru7lNjY

25 posts

I need your Help to produce a starter video in Getting Started

6 months ago

Hi James

This is part of a welcome email I send to all my new PSA's.

I think the video produced by Gerry could be updated but it is still a useful tool.

Best wishes

Kevin