Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Thomas F.

United Kingdom

16 posts

What is pending requalification in Getting Started #Compensation

13 days ago

Hi Alan

Yes you have until end of October to requalify

Best wishes

Kevin

16 posts

What is pending requalification in Getting Started #Compensation

13 days ago

Hi Karani

Once you have achieved EA, at the start of each month thereafter your VP reverts to zero again so you have to re-qualify in terms of VP to maintain your SFI 'rank'.

This should not affect your photograph.

Best wishes

Kevin

6 posts

Lets Talk Astro Auction Marketing. in Marketing #Astro Auctions #Getting Started #Leadership

16 days ago

Just tried the Linkedin post and it won't let me post

6 posts

Lets Talk Astro Auction Marketing. in Marketing #Astro Auctions #Getting Started #Leadership

16 days ago

Fantastic Post yet again Maree.

I've just tried your LinkedIn post

Best wishes

Kevin

66 posts

New Strategy for PB & AA Auctions – Suggestion in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

17 days ago

I agree with you Helen in your very articulate and thoughtful post. I have thought for some time that the 'normal' SFI rules of only certain numbers of wins per day no longer holds and the same names win big on a daily basis. I never even try to win the AA and settle for scraps to increase my rewardicals.

Best wishes

Kevin

36 posts

Exhausted with Hidden game in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

18 days ago

Looks like Detonate to me

Keep playing, the clues are meant to be tenuous - it makes it more fun.

Best wishes

Kevin

7 posts

CSA Exchange - "down for maintenance" in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Thomas
I reported this to support a little while ago (9 September) and this is the response I got;
"We do not yet have a firm date on when this will be available. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you,
Natalie Pounds
TC/SFI Support Team Supervisor"

Just a case of having to wait now I guess

Best wishes

Kevin

8 posts

Reassigning PSA,s in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Well done Julius and Olga. Yes this is something I do but without much success yet

Best wishes

Kevin

9 posts

Want To Be Successful With SFI? - Just Outwork The Workers... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks Tommie - yes been around a few blocks but still going

15 posts

Where is everyone from in United Kingdom

about 1 month ago

Hi Stephen

I'm based in Wiltshire

Best wishes

Kevin

9 posts

Want To Be Successful With SFI? - Just Outwork The Workers... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks Tommie

Thought provoking as usual.

Best wishes

Kevin

16 posts

Tcredit in Getting Started #Astro Auctions #Sponsor #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Hi

This gives you details
www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Rules

Best wishes

Kevin

9 posts

game knockout trivia in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hi

Simply wait until there is a new game starting then as each question is set just click on one of the four answers you think is correct. If you are unsure which answer is correct you can use the FREE 50/50 button (you only have 3 free 50/50 chances for each game. you can normally still choose a 50/50 after this but it will cost you T Credits to do so.

The last person standing at the end of the game is the winner.

Good luck

Kevin

10 posts

Not really fair in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests

about 1 month ago

Hi George

I think there are future plans to allow us to bid on items where the item is only open to those where the item can be shipped to.

I think it is just a wait and see as there are other 'bits' of AA that are going to be rolled out first.

Best wishes and keep bidding

Kevin

14 posts

It Was Worth The Wait in Recognition #Astro Auctions #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Well done Anna - it just goes to prove that persistence is rewarding.

Best wishes

Kevin

5 posts

Team building in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Tshering
I think the problem is that SFI is about individuals building their own business at their own rate with their own goals, with a supportive team behind them.
There can be no team goals as such other than being willing to help and support where and when requested.

Best wishes for a successful business

Kevin

109 posts

Prayer for my wife Claudia in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

My prayers are with you and your wife Claudia

Best wishes

kevin

8 posts

Rewardicals Monthly Leaderboard in Getting Started #Getting Started #Rewardical #Sales

about 1 month ago

Hi James

Yes I agree that would be another excellent addition to the dashboard

Best wishes

Kevin

8 posts

How to love the job you are doing in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Wow Snezana - you are on a roll today.

Good work

Best wishes

Kevin

15 posts

Astro Auction completed boarding & became ready for launching in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Hi Jenny

I would say that the last day the prizes could be redeemed would be 22 August in your scenario. Up to now I have always redeemed my prizes immediately a I use the rewardicals for VP.

Best wishes

Kevin

12 posts

New game for soccer fans in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #TCredits #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Aniekan

Uber picks already has soccer games to predict the scores for. Last year there were also European games included in this.

Best wishes

Kevin

20 posts

What Are You Doing Daily To Generate Traffic To Your Gateways? in Marketing #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Tommie

I'm going to be cheeky here. I've tried a few adverts on free sites but I'm not convinced that my wording is any good. How do you word your ads to get best results?

Cheekily best wishes

Kevin

5 posts

An excellent result on the Astro Auction in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Well done Snezana

I agree that AA is a fabulous new addition to the SFI functions and very motivating

Best wishes

Kevin

5 posts

Payment not received in Compensation #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)