Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
Alberto Jose Alejandro G.

Argentina

56 posts

Astro auction in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions #Compensation

6 days ago

Congrats. Vahida ! Definitely with a little investment all we can get a status.

Best wishes,

80 posts

A List Of Things To STOP Doing In Order To Be Successful With SFI in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

9 days ago

Hi, well I think to each of us is a challenge that it mean simply persistence zing and wish for overcome to itself through all the obstacles that may arise on the road to become a DTL.

Have a good weekend for all

10 posts

How to leverage Localvantia to achieve EA every month in Getting Started #Getting Started #Localvantia #Marketing

17 days ago

Hi, Yes definitely, the self sustaining ideal business to have is key!
Greetings,

14 posts

Why Key Code is important for Hit Tracking? in Marketing #Marketing

23 days ago

Hi, well I think that is vital, simply because it represents the effort of your ad and promotion campaign, for which it will show you, the greater tendency towards where you should direct your approach to your ads. More relevant to achieve positive results.

Greetings,

25 posts

I Built My SFI Business Entirely On The Internet! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

24 days ago

Yes, I agree! but exist one particular exception or special case to have in mind: See the enrollment agreement of SFI # 44.
Greetings,

11 posts

"Negators" Can Destroy Your Marketing Business!!! in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Absolutely agree!! wisdom words Mr. Harper
Many poison our minds, without us being able to give an account, that is why we need to have enough strength or a kind of firewall, and to ignore them definitively.
Thank you
Greetings,

6 posts

What is the domain for a website and why do I need it? in Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Mr. Harper thank for your response , of course it covers ifs & buts, it's one the accredited and old institution of the United States and have enrolling over 13 million students since they have opened their doors but like you know, I cannot pass this info here!
Thank you once again
Greetings,

6 posts

What is the domain for a website and why do I need it? in Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi, I have little time to write, but I consider it appropriate to try to expand this information about the domain names.
Ok well, because IP addresses are numbers and sometimes difficult to remember, and because companies might want to change their IP addresses without also changing the name that Internet users recognize, hosts are sometimes given aphabetic, or word-based, names called domain names.
Domain names are an alternate way of addressing a host on the Internet , but all domains names must eventually be mapped onto a host's IP address before contact with the host can take place. Think of a domain name as a pseudonym or an alias; the real name of the host compueter is its IP address.
The last segment of a domain name tells you something about the host. Domain names in the United States end in .edu ( for educational institution), . and . net ( for Internet provider).
There are other endings as well, including codes for countries, such as .UK for the United Kingdom etc..
The enormous demand for commercial domain names, combined with a shortage of acceptable domain names, has led to upcoming new domain name suffixes and longer lenghts for domain names.

About Domain Name Resolution:
There is no necessarily a fixed relationship between a domain name and an IP address. A host computer can have a certain domain name and can be connected to one network and assigned a certain IP address, and then be moved to another network and assigned a different IP address.
The domain name can stay with the host while it connects to either network.
It is up to a name resolution service to track the relationship between a domain name and the current IP address of the host compter.
Two name resolutio services track relationships between domain names and IP addresses: Domain names system, also called Domain Names Services, (DNS) and Windows Internet Naming Service (WINS).
At the heart of DNS is a distributed database, which must initially be updated manually.
When a new domain name is assigned, that name and its corresponding IP address are entered into a database on a top-level domain name server.
When a remote computer tries to access your host by using your domain name, if that remote computer does not know the IP address currently assigned to that domain name, it queries its DNS server.
If the DNS does not have the information in its DNS database, it contacts another DNS server for that information and updates its database.
This second DNS server is designated as its top level DNS server and can contain the intial manual entry into the Internet system that relates a domain name to an IP address.
The local DNS server is also informed, and then tells the remote computer IP address of the domain name.
WINS also uses a distributed database, but WINS is mostly used for Windows networks resolving Windows host names.
WINS has an advantage over DNS in that WINS can manage name resolution when IP addresses are dynamically assigned.
This information was adapted from my computer program from the United States.
I hope it is useful
Greetings,

28 posts

SFI! Five Reasons Why. in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Sponsor

3 months ago

Great post Maree!
Thank you so much
Greetings,

3 posts

Promocion en Facebook in Argentina #Marketing

3 months ago

Estimada Laura
No esta permitido enviar ningun enlace por politica de fb ni en mensaje privado, la unica forma mas economica es haciendo un blog o si se puede un sitio web, TrileClicks tiene varios y Rewardicals tambien para ofrecer economicamente y alli puede promover su blog.

Espero que esta informacion le sea util

Saludos,

32 posts

Special TCredits pack that is free from VP and Rewardicals. in Suggestion Box

5 months ago

Hi, I'm partially agree,
Greetings,

55 posts

Happy Easter to Everyone in Recognition

5 months ago

Happy Eastern for everyone!

8 posts

NEW CHANGES in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

5 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

3 posts

Time to step it up a notch! in Team Building #Leadership #Rewardical #Sponsor

5 months ago

Hi, Great post! Quite so, that's the key if you want to be successful in SFI.
Greetings,

28 posts

Would it not be ideal for me to take my time to build my SFI business now in other ways than spending cash? in Miscellaneous

5 months ago

Hi, Ok for all of these tasks that are mentioned here on this thread of the forum, it would be very important that you, as in any other type of business try to arm yourself with initiative, perseverance, persistence, patience, determination, some time some effort and finally take the appropriate action, or at least some of these, in order to achieve the results or objectives you are looking for, especially in the medium or long term.
Either way you need to know that at least one risk exists and that you can win or lose but this is true, and in any other development, but this happens in any order of life, so if you go forward you are likely to earn more than you can lose, or learn much more than failures that of the successes, which gives in some certain way the guarantee of success at the end of a certain goal.
So here you have the necessary tool or the vehicle, to develop it and bet to learn how to generate sales recruiting, and duplicate the system for your desired success.

Greetings,

10 posts

Just my thoughts, tips or advice, whatever you call is... in Miscellaneous #Team Building

5 months ago

Hi, Totally agree!
If it is possible to arm yourself with patience, persistence, vision and common sense that are fundamental and key at the same time to be able to interpret the innumerable and different meanings, and even more the associated expressions in each region or country. As a council, it could be a real challenge for all of us to try to interpret the original concepts and in their proper form, and in this way we would understand much better, and we would solve the problems with much greater efficiency and perhaps achieve more dynamism.

Greetings,

134 posts

MRP Redemption Specials & New Badge in SFI News #CSA #TCredits

6 months ago

Thank you Mr. Pres. Gery Carson

Greetings cordially

5 posts

22 Awesome Quotes that is going to Inspire you Positively. in Inspiration/Testimonials

6 months ago

It is the process of constant change that keeps all the creatures of this planet alive. This is a renewal process that nourishes new energy to face future challenges and continues successively through time, and occurs everywhere as well, SFI is not the exception. The key is to adapt to change learn from it to get better and more efficient positive results for all.

Greetings,

110 posts

Rewardical ECA Referral Gateway is here! in SFI News #ECA #Rewardical

6 months ago

Hi, in my opinion it is an "excellent new gateway" to do grow our businesses.
Thank you so much Mr. Pres. G. Carson

Greetings,

17 posts

Looking for answers about being successful in SFI? in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started #Team Building

6 months ago

Hi, great post Carl very valuable, as to pass and encourage team members.

Thank you so much

Best wishes,

14 posts

RENEW OR DIE, RENOVARSE O MORIR! in VersaPoints

6 months ago

Hi, good post and yes, but I would say it in another way, rather what we all need to understand is to prepare and train their team members appropriately so that they can adapt to the changes, who is better able to adapt to the changes, will have greater ease and will be able to achieve your goals faster.
Effectively with tutorials I think it is one of the best ways to lead team members and especially when they are focused on duplication.
Also remember that the good speaker few words, so I think you could also develop an explanatory synthesis in the tutorials or the launch pad so it would be much better.
Also remember that the good speaker few words, so I think you could also develop an explanatory synthesis in the tutorials or if it's possible in the launch pad too, so that it would be much better and fundamentally I think it would save a lot of time for all.

Greetingts,

13 posts

Silent Running!! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor

6 months ago

Hi, totally agree communication is vital and essential for any type of business, without this there is none.

Greetings,

418 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Biserka Nikolic Uratarevic! in Recognition

6 months ago

Congratulations Biserka Nikolic Uratarevic!

Great work,

Best wishes,

22 posts

The ABCs to finding success in SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

7 months ago

Hi, Mr Carl excuse me for my delay, thank for your answer, well I consider your post as a very simple and exemplifying synthesis very good, really thank you very much I hope you can use it for your team members.

Greetings,