50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Alberto Jose Alejandro G.

Argentina

101 posts

Rewardical ECA Referral Gateway is here! in SFI News #ECA #Rewardical

3 days ago

Hi, in my opinion it is an "excellent new gateway" to do grow our businesses.
Thank you so much Mr. Pres. G. Carson

Greetings,

14 posts

Looking for answers about being successful in SFI? in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi, great post Carl very valuable, as to pass and encourage team members.

Thank you so much

Best wishes,

14 posts

RENEW OR DIE, RENOVARSE O MORIR! in VersaPoints

10 days ago

Hi, good post and yes, but I would say it in another way, rather what we all need to understand is to prepare and train their team members appropriately so that they can adapt to the changes, who is better able to adapt to the changes, will have greater ease and will be able to achieve your goals faster.
Effectively with tutorials I think it is one of the best ways to lead team members and especially when they are focused on duplication.
Also remember that the good speaker few words, so I think you could also develop an explanatory synthesis in the tutorials or the launch pad so it would be much better.
Also remember that the good speaker few words, so I think you could also develop an explanatory synthesis in the tutorials or if it's possible in the launch pad too, so that it would be much better and fundamentally I think it would save a lot of time for all.

Greetingts,

12 posts

Silent Running!! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor

15 days ago

Hi, totally agree communication is vital and essential for any type of business, without this there is none.

Greetings,

418 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Biserka Nikolic Uratarevic! in Recognition

15 days ago

Congratulations Biserka Nikolic Uratarevic!

Great work,

Best wishes,

22 posts

The ABCs to finding success in SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

20 days ago

Hi, Mr Carl excuse me for my delay, thank for your answer, well I consider your post as a very simple and exemplifying synthesis very good, really thank you very much I hope you can use it for your team members.

Greetings,

22 posts

The ABCs to finding success in SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

22 days ago

Hi, Great post well explained !

Greetings,

295 posts

Introducing…Zing Network! in SFI News #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Great work, It's more appropriate and much more simpler.

Thank you

Greetings,

5 posts

Comprar Packs in South America

about 1 month ago

Hola Juan
El que se recomienda normalmente para alcanzar el rango de afiliado ejecutivo es el pack de TCredits - 125 (SFI Affiliates Only) que cuesta $43.75 con 1500 puntos Versa, pero que si se configura en auto entrega te cuesta $36.25, creo que es la mejor opcion, pero tambien como sabes puedes optar por pack menores que tienen menos puntos Versa.

Saludos,
Alberto

18 posts

What are the best most useful Rewardicals token? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi, SFI grants several options so I think this depends on the goal or objective that each member may have to reach at that moment.
Best regards,

1 post

Key to understand clients and affiliates in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi, If you want to solve problems then you first need to understand them.
You are not obligated but it is fundamental to know how to separate and understand all types of claims and excuses from the truth and reality with which each affiliates lives and experiences in their respective country. If we believe that these are equal then we are all condemned to a serious and real problem. The successes and values lie in knowing how to accept and admit the different differences in order to project design and to have a certain vision for the future especially to form true team leaders.
There is an old popular quote in the field that says: You have to know very well to separate the chaff from the wheat. Always remember the customer first!

Sincerely

Alberto

547 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Diane Washington! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Diane Washington!

Great work,

Best Wishes,

48 posts

Sick for over 2 weeks now in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi, I hope that you can recover soon, I wish you the best, me too I'm passing a situation similar but here in warm season but different, from a month ago with strong pains of stomage and chest.
Once again take care and I wish you all the best

12 posts

Salary Vs Investment in Compensation #Compensation #Getting Started #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

19 posts

Happy 2018 in Recognition #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Wishing to all health prosperity and success to the next year!

35 posts

Is this not a great opportunity? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

Great post Mr. Scott! Merry Christmas to all!

Best wishes,

18 posts

Team mail's Tip! in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

Great post, yes and do not forget include too if possible, or if you wish with your leadership page blog manager with fresh information.

Greetings,

6 posts

REWARTICALS &LOCALVANTIA EN LATINOAMERICA in South America #Localvantia #Rewardical

3 months ago

Buenos Dias

Si, pero deberiamos generar mas ideas para promoverlo en nuestras regiones.

Saludos cordiales,
Alberto

29 posts

Define yourself as a Leader, not as a Boss in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi, Mr. Randy TEAM (Together Everyone Achieve More) is a way very appropriate and is your choice, remember the african proverb, " If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together ". I recommend go together, so develop in your team leaders, in this way, this does not mean at all that they depend on you.

Greetings,

8 posts

Essentials to Teamwork in Team Building #Team Building

4 months ago

Hi, Good post !
Greetings,

29 posts

Is SFI applying Sir Isaac Newton's Law of Inertia? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #PSA

5 months ago

Yes, of course all the universe live in a perpetual motion the speed of time is the key because it change the space, and therefore modify all the materia. That is why everything ages and dies to make way for a new line of time space, and so on. The speed at least inside of ours three dimensions can be accelerated or decreased, all this depend of each of us.

Greetings,

38 posts

No reply from Support Desk to my ticket in Ask Gery

5 months ago

Thank you for your appreciation with respect at your situation there, I think that the support of VISA payment, should be directed to the VISA site of your country and consult the aids there by phone and on the respective page.
I hope that this helpful be useful

Greetings,

38 posts

5 months ago

Saying repeatedly that you have had no response is one thing.

Having 7 responses and the issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction is usually a problem in communication.

The first one makes new people think that support does not respond as happens on so many sites.

The second shows new people that support will work with you as long as it takes which is something totally new.

I personally have had great response from support and that is one of the things that I appreciate about SFI.

Onward and Upward

Bo

Yes, I agree, but I'm not new in SFI, and indeed is probably a misunderstanding on my part for not knowing how to express with better concepts the conditions of the matter in question. My apologizes once again for it.
Ok

38 posts

5 months ago

Alberto,

With all due respect, I checked, our Support staff has responded SEVEN times so far to this ticket! Please stop with the false accusations. We are trying to help you. Coming here and trying to make us look bad is NOT the way to get an issue resolved. Working directly with the persons trying to assist you is how you get it resolved.

Mr President, excuse my delay in responding and with the best of respect I think that the information was misrepresented or misunderstood, Simply I did an assigment to call the atention and I repeatedly has mentioned that the problem always was local and that the seven times that support has answered were not what I was asked to them , also allow me to tell you that it was never and never will be my intention to absolutely offend anyone in any way neither the forum nor anywhere. My apologize if you thought that I could do so, NEVER was my intention to offend anyone.
I thankful to you in heart if you can help me but if you can not do not mind, I thank you the same because I always want the best for everyone here !!! Please, I hope that this information not be misunderstood once again!
My best wishes allways.

38 posts

5 months ago

Ask Gery is for "Big Picture" questions, not personal issues. Sometimes Gery does respond, but that is not the designed way, and people should not be encouraged to handle personal issues in this forum.

Thank for the response but this is just to have in mind because this take many days without get at least a response!