Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Alberto Jose Alejandro G.

Argentina

55 posts

Happy Easter to Everyone in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Happy Eastern for everyone!

8 posts

NEW CHANGES in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

3 posts

Time to step it up a notch! in Team Building #Leadership #Rewardical #Sponsor

2 months ago

Hi, Great post! Quite so, that's the key if you want to be successful in SFI.
Greetings,

28 posts

Would it not be ideal for me to take my time to build my SFI business now in other ways than spending cash? in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

Hi, Ok for all of these tasks that are mentioned here on this thread of the forum, it would be very important that you, as in any other type of business try to arm yourself with initiative, perseverance, persistence, patience, determination, some time some effort and finally take the appropriate action, or at least some of these, in order to achieve the results or objectives you are looking for, especially in the medium or long term.
Either way you need to know that at least one risk exists and that you can win or lose but this is true, and in any other development, but this happens in any order of life, so if you go forward you are likely to earn more than you can lose, or learn much more than failures that of the successes, which gives in some certain way the guarantee of success at the end of a certain goal.
So here you have the necessary tool or the vehicle, to develop it and bet to learn how to generate sales recruiting, and duplicate the system for your desired success.

Greetings,

10 posts

Just my thoughts, tips or advice, whatever you call is... in Miscellaneous #Team Building

2 months ago

Hi, Totally agree!
If it is possible to arm yourself with patience, persistence, vision and common sense that are fundamental and key at the same time to be able to interpret the innumerable and different meanings, and even more the associated expressions in each region or country. As a council, it could be a real challenge for all of us to try to interpret the original concepts and in their proper form, and in this way we would understand much better, and we would solve the problems with much greater efficiency and perhaps achieve more dynamism.

Greetings,

133 posts

MRP Redemption Specials & New Badge in SFI News #CSA #TCredits

3 months ago

Thank you Mr. Pres. Gery Carson

Greetings cordially

5 posts

22 Awesome Quotes that is going to Inspire you Positively. in Inspiration/Testimonials

3 months ago

It is the process of constant change that keeps all the creatures of this planet alive. This is a renewal process that nourishes new energy to face future challenges and continues successively through time, and occurs everywhere as well, SFI is not the exception. The key is to adapt to change learn from it to get better and more efficient positive results for all.

Greetings,

110 posts

Rewardical ECA Referral Gateway is here! in SFI News #ECA #Rewardical

3 months ago

Hi, in my opinion it is an "excellent new gateway" to do grow our businesses.
Thank you so much Mr. Pres. G. Carson

Greetings,

17 posts

Looking for answers about being successful in SFI? in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi, great post Carl very valuable, as to pass and encourage team members.

Thank you so much

Best wishes,

14 posts

RENEW OR DIE, RENOVARSE O MORIR! in VersaPoints

3 months ago

Hi, good post and yes, but I would say it in another way, rather what we all need to understand is to prepare and train their team members appropriately so that they can adapt to the changes, who is better able to adapt to the changes, will have greater ease and will be able to achieve your goals faster.
Effectively with tutorials I think it is one of the best ways to lead team members and especially when they are focused on duplication.
Also remember that the good speaker few words, so I think you could also develop an explanatory synthesis in the tutorials or the launch pad so it would be much better.
Also remember that the good speaker few words, so I think you could also develop an explanatory synthesis in the tutorials or if it's possible in the launch pad too, so that it would be much better and fundamentally I think it would save a lot of time for all.

Greetingts,

13 posts

Silent Running!! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor

3 months ago

Hi, totally agree communication is vital and essential for any type of business, without this there is none.

Greetings,

418 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Biserka Nikolic Uratarevic! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations Biserka Nikolic Uratarevic!

Great work,

Best wishes,

22 posts

The ABCs to finding success in SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

4 months ago

Hi, Mr Carl excuse me for my delay, thank for your answer, well I consider your post as a very simple and exemplifying synthesis very good, really thank you very much I hope you can use it for your team members.

Greetings,

22 posts

The ABCs to finding success in SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

4 months ago

Hi, Great post well explained !

Greetings,

295 posts

Introducing…Zing Network! in SFI News #Marketing

4 months ago

Great work, It's more appropriate and much more simpler.

Thank you

Greetings,

5 posts

Comprar Packs in South America

4 months ago

Hola Juan
El que se recomienda normalmente para alcanzar el rango de afiliado ejecutivo es el pack de TCredits - 125 (SFI Affiliates Only) que cuesta $43.75 con 1500 puntos Versa, pero que si se configura en auto entrega te cuesta $36.25, creo que es la mejor opcion, pero tambien como sabes puedes optar por pack menores que tienen menos puntos Versa.

Saludos,
Alberto

18 posts

What are the best most useful Rewardicals token? in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Hi, SFI grants several options so I think this depends on the goal or objective that each member may have to reach at that moment.
Best regards,

1 post

Key to understand clients and affiliates in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Team Building

4 months ago

Hi, If you want to solve problems then you first need to understand them.
You are not obligated but it is fundamental to know how to separate and understand all types of claims and excuses from the truth and reality with which each affiliates lives and experiences in their respective country. If we believe that these are equal then we are all condemned to a serious and real problem. The successes and values lie in knowing how to accept and admit the different differences in order to project design and to have a certain vision for the future especially to form true team leaders.
There is an old popular quote in the field that says: You have to know very well to separate the chaff from the wheat. Always remember the customer first!

Sincerely

Alberto

547 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Diane Washington! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations Diane Washington!

Great work,

Best Wishes,

48 posts

Sick for over 2 weeks now in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Hi, I hope that you can recover soon, I wish you the best, me too I'm passing a situation similar but here in warm season but different, from a month ago with strong pains of stomage and chest.
Once again take care and I wish you all the best

12 posts

Salary Vs Investment in Compensation #Compensation #Getting Started #TripleClicks

5 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

19 posts

Happy 2018 in Recognition #Compensation

5 months ago

Wishing to all health prosperity and success to the next year!

35 posts

Is this not a great opportunity? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

5 months ago

Great post Mr. Scott! Merry Christmas to all!

Best wishes,

18 posts

Team mail's Tip! in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

5 months ago

Great post, yes and do not forget include too if possible, or if you wish with your leadership page blog manager with fresh information.

Greetings,