Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
Alberto Jose Alejandro G.

Argentina

11 posts

My Personal Plan in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi, great post and, yes, of course!
That says my radio and electronic diploma since 1976 ; "When There is a Will, There is a Way".
Greetings, and have a good weekend !

60 posts

problems with hidden game in Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hi , We must also bear in mind that, Google Translate would switch to a neural machine translation engine - Google Neural Machine Translation (GNMT) - which translates "whole sentences at a time, rather than just piece by piece", so I think that we must use our common sense,
because the Americanisms, the gergas and many other factors that influence the translation are not expressed and in a certain way give as a result a different expression or a different meaning these are not integrated, as far as I know, in each country they may represent different meanings, but all they have a common logic.

Have a great weekend

13 posts

What is the gain? in Team Building #CSA #PSA

2 months ago

Hi,
Yes, of course, doing the analogy with the Grand Master Poker, take the time and enough patience and the necessary efforts, and you will find the aces, because you know that they are all in the deck "work with the workers".

Greetings,

17 posts

Please I need to know if exist some form of payment in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Leadership #Localvantia

2 months ago

Thank for your response

I have done everything that is within my reach and I will continue to do so, until my health endures, Ok talk to them, they have no answer to this problem and I think the answer should be local, but I am always thinking about leaving this country and operate SFI in another, because from here it is impossible at least so far I can not.
Thank you for your support, it is important.

17 posts

Please I need to know if exist some form of payment in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Leadership #Localvantia

2 months ago

Thank for your response,
Ok good idea! But I think that to do this you would have to have a very good loyalty and trust of both members.

17 posts

2 months ago

Thank for your response
Yes, I can use it for the last time, but then for the next month nothing remains, and then if there is no way to invest, everything is left to zero and so on ...

17 posts

2 months ago

Thanks for the response

They do not work, because they have to be the payment methods that SFI accepts.

17 posts

2 months ago

Thank you for your response

If I have, fortunately I could get, but they do not allow the connection with paypal, the rest I have tried and it is the same without results and of course, it is a total shame! The impotence that I feel I can not explain it with words, I do not have anyone until now from here that gives me some way out for this question.

17 posts

2 months ago

Thank you Peter

If I have already tried, the result is the same. Zero!
Yes, If I'll try to keep looking for a form from here but until now it is all negative and a waste of time and considerable wear, but I will continue until the body endures.

17 posts

2 months ago

Thank for the response,
No response form my area!

17 posts

2 months ago

Dear Colleagues
Please I need to know if someone can help me with some form of payment from my country!
No form of payment of TC serves from here as I explained above, I need to know how to buy without having to resort to dollars that from here is impossible due to the unstable economy and disaster that exists.
I need your recommendation or how to proceed.

34 posts

A proposal to the forum "emergency help box" in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Sponsor

2 months ago

Thank for the response,
As I said before with bitcoin is the same, the output should be starting with the peso, here is not just inflation there are many other very different factors that have been influencing for at least 70 years, and can not be compared to any other country, because to do so they should have a percentage of equivalent parameters and some compatibility and some statistics to extract positive results. If you do this, as an example, it would be like removing the frozen products from the freezer without having a form of conservation and containment that will keep them at least for a time, until you get a replacement where it can work normally.
There has to be a form of transaction where I can buy without having to spend more than what I buy, or worse still not have reference when the operation is done!
This is so far in my country, unfortunately as a ship without a port, It has no plan, everything is blah blah blah blah ... No action and you can notice the open contrast that means and exists. Look at SFI as an example: The success is that each one of us can follow and comply with certain regularity and discipline the guidelines of the two fundamental pillars, the compensation plan and the diamond plan to achieve the future success that each one desires and which is the objective that the company also wants. When you design or project something, you have to think in Plural, not singular, that is, build people, not individualisms!

Once again thank for your response1

34 posts

A proposal to the forum "emergency help box" in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Sponsor

2 months ago

Thanks for the response,
Yes I have one, but is national, therefore the bank does not allow this type of operational because the card is national, not international. But is not only the problem the question is that here there is no reference to operate, I mean for example, you buy $100 today and tomorrow, may be 50, 80, 200... anything !!
The merchants and distributors can not bill in this way because they have no reference to operate, some close the businesses. We are in the worse of the worlds !

34 posts

2 months ago

Ok Tommie I need your help now, if it's possible
Still continuing to struggle with problem, with methods of payment and without resolution
The methods of payment are not viable from Argentina, if you know one please tell me, the only thing I know is that with the dollar it is impossible to do it in these conditions, so I think it should be done starting with the Argentine peso and not with the dollar, I need to know how I can do it from here, otherwise I will be totally paralyzed, because I will not be able to buy even a TCredit!
By the other side, Pay pal and bitcoin are not viable either because they have to be bought with dollars, there has to be a way that with the peso that I can paid immediately in my country when I make the purchase to avoid falling into the speculation of the economy and inflation more biggest in the world in my country.
We're actually passing a delicated moment here, with fear of a social outburst because people do not have to eat
If I spend what I have left of the funds of the SFI account, then I will not be able to replace them again, if I do not find a way to buy the packs of TCredits!
Please advice me if someone know how to do or resolve it.

Thank you so much!

34 posts

2 months ago

Thanks for your response,"" I am suggesting a simple idea nothing more,"" please I repeat this for the last time; I am NOT challenging, comparing, replacing etc..etc. etc. to any kind of things that are established with which "" SFI gives us all excellently well for many years Mr.Erick ""

Greetings,

34 posts

2 months ago

Thank for your response

Yes,I agree totally, but I think it is never over, this is simply an assumption, imagine that at the same time you get thousands of cases to resolve can do so in a timely manner, it is more appropriate to refer it to other gurus, but if in any case this does not will come to cover this flood, I believe that this auxiliary would never be more to relieve or expedite more, is my modest opinion.

Greetings,

14 posts

impossible to buy with unstable local conditions in Sales #Localvantia #Sales #TCredits

2 months ago

Hi Alberto,
I am sorry but the above as you have mentioned does not compute in my mind, I see that you have nothing left once you use commission earned. that I understand as you use all to reinvest in your growth with your online endeavors understand the same is for me here.

The Payoneer Card can only be used by you and is US currency which if used in your country will deduct 40 peso for every US dollar and this is dictated to the currency exchange on any given day. So if you are watching the exchange rate you should be able to take advantage of the movement and spend when the US dollar gives more peso in exchange.

Without moving further on this issue I ask that you respond to this as I wish to understand your demise and maybe in working toward helping each other understand better how to overcome your issues.

Can you do that for me please Alberto?

respectfully yours

Johnny

Thank your for your response
Ok my friend you should understand first real situation here, and then give your suggestion or recommendation, once again the dollar rise and fall only in the U.S, what happen on other countries, depend and is responsability on each of one of them.
So, I cannot take advantage like you told me before, because the local market is completely unstable. My question is in our constitution say "If the law is equal to everyone, the economy of our countries are included or excluded of the law?" what do you think about it?
The solution I think, should be starting with the peso argentino, No with the dollar

I wish hear from you too,

Greetings,

34 posts

2 months ago

Hi Alberto Kose Alejandro !

Thank you for sharing your proposal here in the Forum. Every suggestion is welcome here !

However, while we are waiting for such an emergency section to be formed, I can assure you that every single question is answered here within a couple of minutes. That's quick enough even for high emergencies ! You can always , at any time of day/night find at least one or two experienced gurus or other Forum members willing to give a hand and help.

And do not forget our President, Mr. Gery Carson, who is present here in the Forum more than anyone else and who personally react on every significant and important issue and can solve literally any problem within seconds ! That's the real treasure here !

Best regards !

Thank for your response totally agree !!

I mention this proposal so that if in particular cases in which any member is not satisfied or can not contemplate the aid through the normal channels, have an auxiliary or additional alternative as if it were a kind of mini-support where the experienced can also give you an exit or solve any concerns that may arise from any affiliate. I repeat, I am NOT saying to question and / or ABSOLUTELY replace ANY of the normal and efficient and dynamic channels that SFI provides to all of us!

34 posts

2 months ago

Thanks for your response Rania. Due to the little time I have here and a lot of things to do here, overlook this important feature of the forum that you tell me, very grateful for this!

Greetings,

34 posts

2 months ago

Thank for response
You are a fortune-teller and can get to know how you think and what is the need and emergency that a new member may have?
And there would not be any kind of problems do not you think?
You know everything, you have the crystal ball, because if that's the case, we would all be millionaires, do not underestimate the world, my friend, we are not all the same and thank goodness we have different opinions, we think different, etc. and it is from these differences that human wealth is extracted.
The example I gave is simply a reference, I never said what happens at SFI, do not put things that I did not say please!
Have a great day..

34 posts

2 months ago

Thank for your response
Well, As an example, I want to tell you about the many emergencies I had. The rapid action of my military doctor Dr. Percivatti (RIP) with consultation with other doctors to apply the appropriate vaccines, has saved my life in my childhood from a powerful virus that attacked my entire neck.
In my opinion, try to give an idea as an auxiliary hand only for simple cases and emergent character that one never knows that can arise generally and that can in a certain way streamline and / or energize the solutions and release more support for SFI.

Greetings,

34 posts

2 months ago

Hi,
Simply I would like to propose if you could put an emergency help box only for those cases or posts that require agility for quick solutions in the forum.

Greetings,

2 posts

impossible to buy with unstable local conditions in Argentina #Sales #TCredits #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Hi, Friends

I continue without response to my local problem, here I describe a little more what happen.
All the methods are tied to the dollar therefore they can not be applied when there is no local reference even the physical businesses can sell or buy and close their doors here, I mention it here so that they have an idea, and I continue looking for ways to be able to buy, without falling into speculation that it is a way to violate our local rights and also a crime and induces other types of political maneuvers without people noticing as well as in other countries also according to local laws and their respective countries.
I am still waiting to listen to find a solution that I have not found for years. If you think I'm wrong and have a method to do it from here, go ahead! I listen to proposed ideas of all kinds to solve this problem once and for all!
On the other hand I also think it would be appropriate to have a help desk in the forum to deal with solutions only with emergency cases so that members can solve their problems more quickly

47 posts

What's WIIFM? - How To Better Communicate Benefits! in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

Hi, for me, this is a vital and fundamental concept, if you focus it and project it on your team members and others as well.

Greetings,