Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Jeannette G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

7 posts

Does Anyone use co-op's anymore? in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

9 hours ago

I have been using co-ops since a few months after I joined SFI. I am now a GTL. I use S-Builder and other co-ops and am involved with helping my Designated Diamonds and also receive affiliates myself as a Designated Diamond. I regularly send affiliates to team members who are EA and above. The higher they are, the more shares they receive.

50 posts

He's BACK! in Miscellaneous #Compensation

9 hours ago

Randy, welcome back! Has it really been six months? Well, anyway, be sure to read up on the latest that has happened since you left. There have been so many changes. I look forward to hearing from you even more. You will reach Diamond very soon. I look forward to seeing you there.

17 posts

I obviously missed something! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

Congratulations on your winnings! It's true that the benefits of dividing the contest into two sets of badges will make it look as if we have lost points and badges. However, I can see the definite benefits. For those who have bitterness concerning this, I would suggest that they think this through and read and reread the information and just cool down for a while. Then I would suggest that they begin to earn as many VP as possible and build those badge points and gain badges and colors on those badges (silver, gold, etc.) and see what happens. You just might surpass us! Just try it! You'll like it! After all, you're just getting started, right?

Again, congratulations, and keep logging in and reading all notices and keep building and playing! Just don't miss out any longer!

5 posts

Little story in Inspiration/Testimonials #Team Building

3 days ago

Hello! I heard a very similar story to this at church. A father had a little baby in his arms. The baby kept crying and crying and crying and screaming. A person nearby went over and complain to the man that this child was making too much racket and that he should care for him. The father of the child looked up at the person and said, “I am sorry. I didn’t even hear the baby. You see, we are just returning from a funeral. His mother just passed away. And of quote yes, it is very true that we should be careful not to assume anything . How often we do that. We judge a person and don’t even think. I hope that this makes everyone of us really think before we speak. Thank you so much for writing this post. Have a wonderful day!

11 posts

Won RT in Biz Quiz contest. in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

20 days ago

Congratulations on winning in the Biz Quiz! I have won it twice. I am hopeful that this will happen again. It is always a joy to win something and to be able to use the Rewardicals for whatever you need them for in helping you in your rankings and to build your business. Please keep up the great work and continue to encourage your affiliates to participate in all activities. Have a wonderful day!

29 posts

Team builder- beautiful truthful story in Inspiration/Testimonials

24 days ago

Hello! I just want to say how wonderful this post is! You have shown honor to your sponsor and I love this. And he sure was surprised! Happy birthday, Boris! You are an inspiration to all of us here. May God bless you abundantly!

6 posts

Start with the basics and end up with a business (SFI) in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Sponsor

26 days ago

I can very well appreciate what you are saying here. I started many years ago. I didn't stop my business, but I did stop logging in for awhile. When I found out that my pay would be held for that month, I really started up and have not stopped working on my business since. There have been times when I lost my Daily VP Streak. However, I don't want to do this, ever. All this paid off when somebody left and I had some people in my downline move up and suddenly I found myself becoming a GTL, something I had attained before briefly. Although it makes me sad to see someone leave, these affiliates have really been a jewel. I cannot stress enough the importance of patience and hard work here and logging in every day and turning all tabs green and reading and learning and understanding what is in the announcements that could happen on any day and the changes that can happen on any given day. That is what makes this business so exciting and fun. Please, please, never stop and never neglect your affiliates! AS long as they have gained even 1 VP to start, it is vital to stay in touch. All your movers are vitally important!

Thanks for writing in the Forum. Keep up the great work!

17 posts

Oh, my HIDDEN!!! 143 :) in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Congratulations! This is fantastic! I think this is one of the best games here and one of the best I've ever played. I truly believe that these games are also really educational and they are great for keeping your mind sharp as a tack! Congratulations again for your really great score. Keep on doing what you're doing! I love it!

28 posts

Thank you all so much for your prayers. in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

All praise and thanks to God for His wonderful work and His grace! It is a truly great praise report. May your healing be complete and total and pain free. May you find rest in Him. I declare and decree life, complete wholeness and prosperity now in your life, in Jesus' name!

28 posts

I think I should stop sending Team mails n E-cards! in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

I have to say that many times I don't respond to messages by writing, but I do keep active and build my business. If someone has a question for me or something is important for that person, I will answer him. I am glad for anyone who does write. However, the important thing is that your movers stay active. Just keep communicating with them. AS long as they don't block your messages or say that they don't want to hear from you, it's all okay. It's like planting seeds. You don't know which ones will grow and how they will grow, but you end up with a harvest. So keep on communicating and watering those seeds. It's vital for life!

51 posts

Asking for your prayers in Miscellaneous #PSA #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Kevin, may you be completely healed of this shoulder trouble and may you have no further trouble with this, in Jesus' name; Ideclare and decree life and wholeness. Please keep us posted.

136 posts

Congratulations Leon McKee, our new Diamond Team Leader in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Congratulations, Leon, on reaching DTL! It is a joy to be in your downline! I am looking forward to reaching that level very soon and am confessing and affirming that I am already one! Keep up the great work! It is a joy to work with you. Kindest regards!

14 posts

Challenges with Astro Auction... What way out? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Hello! I downloaded Chrome and am doing fine with Astro Auctions. Whenever I get the email that says that the auction is ready for me to launch, I click on that link and when my computer asks me which browser I want to use, I select Chrome. There are other sites that have captcias and I know now to use Chrome for those sites and I do much better. For anything else, I use my familiar Internet Explorer. That is my default browser; I have set it up that way. I hope this helps.

36 posts

Spin & Win dicontinued in Miscellaneous #Contests #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

I am a little surprised and disappointed, although I never got many VP from this. I made an effort to read the newsletters and didn't have to have the contest there to give me the incentive to read them. However, I kept hoping that I would win more than 20 VP. I am very hopeful that something really better will replace this, because I value as many VP as possible, as well as Rewardicals and TCredits. The badges are also very important. So I'm looking forward to whatever Gery has up his sleeves right now. Ha Ha! Have a great day!

36 posts

I'm new EXECUTIVE AFFILIATE! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Sinisa, it's never too late to start. You have finally done the first step. Now, it's on to higher, bigger and better things. It won't be long before you become a Team Leader. I wouldn't be surprised if you became one before this month is over! Keep reading, learning and working on your business daily and you will succeed. congratulations and keep up the great work!

35 posts

I am back in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Chalid! Welcome back! I'm not sure you remember me, but I'm not sure I remember you either. That doesn't matter though. I congratulate you on returning to us and I know that you will be even more active than you were before. I heartily encourage you to go through all the Launch Pad Lessons and all of the new readings here, because so much has changed that it looks vastly different than when you were here before. And yet, it has so much the look and feel of what you were used to before. You're going to see very definite changes in the Compensation Plan and also the Plan that helps you become Diamond (DTL)! If you need any help, just let me know. I am here to help, along with the rest of the family. Thanks so much for putting trust in this business. My love goes out to you. And may you and your family be blessed!

Kindest regards,

13 posts

reCAPTCHER! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Mohamed, what browser are you using? I have found that if I use Google Chrome, this works. The first few times I used it I had to fill in the captia but after that I have been able to claim my winnings without it. I have not used my iPhone on this because It required me to deal with the captia. I only use my computer when bidding at Astro Auctions. I hope this helps.

16 posts

Really excited and happy in Recognition #Astro Auctions #TCredits #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Congratulations on your winnings! This is a great beginning!

I use the Astro Auctions and the games to help build my VP to increase my rank. This really helps my progress. Even if I don't win the auctions, I win prizes anyway.

Keep this up and you will really be a winner. You already are, and I love it!

58 posts

Ungrateful PSA in Team Building #PSA

2 months ago

Hello! I wouldn't allow this to worry you. People who do things wrong blame others instead of themselves. It's not worth the trouble to work with those who do not want to work. Actually thee person is blaming you or the company for not getting income that he/she should be spending time earning and working hard. Work with the workers. And always remember this: What you learned in Launch Pad is true. Criticism is upward, praise is downward. However, I feel that we should not be critical of anyone here. We should encourage. If an affiliate acts really nasty and becomes profane and you receive emails that solicit or in any way break rules, warn the affiliate the first time and then send a copy of the email with your support ticket to the Support staff if this continues. I have had a few affiliates expelled fo breaking rules.

I hope this information is helpful to you. Keep working with the workers and leave the tire kickers behind.

Have a really great day!

12 posts

Which option would you take?...... in VersaPoints #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Philip, I bid at the auctions and play the games if I think I will have enough TCredits to keep me going for awhile. I may play for 1 TCredit each time I play. I know I will win something. Then I go and redeem these rewardicals for VP.

109 posts

Prayer for my wife Claudia in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Hi! May the Good Lord grant your request speedily. It is His gracious will for you. You are in His care.

11 posts

Doubt??!! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Compensation #Rewardical

3 months ago

Hello! This is fantastic! Keep this up!

On another note, I installed Google Chrome and was able to claim my prizes for the Astro Auction for the first time. Internet Explorer just doesn't cut it!

There is one thing, though. Google Chrome works almost the same as Internet Explorer, but I find that some links are not identified the same at SFI or TripleClicks. For example, at SFI, the link that says, "Open Genealogy" using Internet Explorer does not identify in Google Chrome. It may be a JAWS problem. JAWS is my screen reader. However, I am trying this out on the Forum and on everything tonight just to see what happens. It does work much faster and loads pages much faster.

I apologize for my getting into this subject and kind of going off from the main subject, but I did want to let you know that my main issue with the captcia has been resolved. Since I am a certified JAWS trainer, i will have to learn Google Chrome because some students do not have Internet Explorer. I have tried Fire Fox and do not care for it. It doesn't suit me as well as this. So thank you so much for convincing me to use this browser.

Have a great day!

48 posts

Waste of Time in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

Hello, Al! I am totally blind, so I cannot bid on Astro Auctions because the Captcha is not an audio one. in fact, when I use my iPhone, it's definitely there, the captcha, that is. On my desktop computer I use Internet Explorer, because that is the only browser I definitely know how to use with my screen reading software. I find a box where it says to claim my prizes, but when I try the button, it doesn't work for me. Therefore, I am not able to bid unless Support goes in and claims my prizes for me. This is a real hassile and I refuse to mess with this until this is resolved. I didn't realize that browsers cause captcha images. I thought the security thing was always on the website we were using. If this is the case, I cannot blame SFI for the problem. I still argue that there always needs to be an audio captcha that I can hear and type in while I listen. ON a cell phone, this simply does not work for me, even if it is audio. It takes me too long to type it ihn. I might be able to dictate it if I could remember it. Thanks for bringing up this issue.

17 posts

7 times the winner in 10 minutes! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Hi, Eugen! Congratulations on your winnings! That is phenomenal! I have played Grand Master Poker but have not been nearly able to do that. That's okay, however. It's all in the fun of it. Keep this up and you'll get your shirt. Keep this up more and you'll get your maximum number of shirts for the year! At any rate, keep having fun and get your affiliates/members to join you in the fun. Have a great day!

70 posts

Does it make financial cents (sense) in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

George, as others have said, don't give up! The only way to fail is to give up. It may take five years for you to see real results. Others have done well in maybe two years, but it takes time. Remember what you read in the Lauhnch Pad lessons about this business? Please go back over the lessons and study The Plan and the Compensation Plan. Continue to do what you are doing. It does work. And don't forget to make sure that your affiliates go to www.ffimg./path. I've struggled through this as well and am a Gold Team Leader now. But it took me many years to reach this and to stay there. My goal is still Diamond. And every day I speak that I am a Diamond. You're going to make it. Don't worry about your sponsor or your upline team members. If they do not work at this and they don't continue, you will move up the ranks and so will your team members and you will have a sponsor and team members who will work with you. Just keep going!

If you need any more help, we're all here to help and to cheer you on, so keep running!

Have a great day!