Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Karen M.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

12 posts

When Is The Best Time To VP Qualified Fro The Month? in Suggestion Box #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

I agree with you Terence, for all the reasons you have listed. I try to requalify as early in the month as I possibly can. Always I get EA on the first, but it took quite awhile of working and saving to be able to do that. Of course, no one wants to loose their team of CSAs!) And now I am working to be able to get the highest ranking I can as early in the month as possible. It removes a lot of stress knowing I am at least where I was at the end of the previous month, and gives me time to work on the next hurdle with a clear mind.
Karen M

10 posts

Brain Sprint..2 points.. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hi Prbhakar,
I also see the "shadow" of the previous question. It flashes on just before the next question loads. It is somewhat distracting, but I hadn't paid much attention to the time lost!
I have not noticed a problem with the badges!
I do love the game!
Best to you!
Karen NM

17 posts

What happen to the "Rewardicals" Tab? in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Hi Kimball,
I just logged on a minute ago and read your post, then went a nd looked at the black menu bar.
The Rewardical Icon now lives under the Zing icon on the black bar! Just click the lightening bolt (Zing) and you see a drop down menu with all the Zing network sites!
Karen M

7 posts

premier player badge! in Getting Started

4 months ago

Hi Festus!
The new game sure is fun, isn't it? It is in Beta testing for a week, I believe. Maybe the badge will be introduced when the game launches out of the testing stage.
Meanwhile keep having fun and helping test the game!
Karen m

19 posts

Today's SFI Biz Quiz - Suggestion in Ask Gery #Contests

5 months ago

Hi Navanithe,
I like your suggestion and was thinking the same thing a few days ago when I searched and searched for the answer and never did find it. The next day with the answer was the source with the little statement "as documented here." I was red faced when I saw where it was, but I just did not think to look there!
It doesn't give anything away or make the quiz less helpful in teaching us how to search and sometimes even enhances the lesson!
Best
Karen M

17 posts

New members in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Team Building

5 months ago

No one is required by SFI to do anything for or about their inactive PSAs. They do not appear on the Alerts page at all except when they have a birthday and at their SFI anniversary date. We are not required even to acknowledge those notices, they can easily be removed by clicking the "X"!

They are "red-flagged" for our information on the genealogy so that we may notify them at our own discretion that they will soon be dropped. But we are Not required to notify them, SFI sends them a notification.

As a person who spent Many years on my sponsor's inactive list I can only say I am glad I was not totally abandoned! We don't know the mind of that inactive person.
Just because they have not logged in and become active does Not mean they have no interest.

Yes, I am annoyed by my large list of inactives, but I refuse to give up on them entirely, and the same mail that goes to my actives goes to them as well, so how is that causing me any pain or wasting my time. One of my upline team members says, "Think of them as prospects."

10 posts

Where is expiry date indicated for TCredits? in Miscellaneous #Sales #TCredits #TripleClicks

5 months ago

Hi Raymond,
TCredits expire one year from issue date. I found the information here: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=192499&referrer=search
Best to you,
Karen M

1 post

Thanks support, for your quick work! in Recognition #Auto-Delivery

5 months ago

A short time ago I checked my badges and found one missing that should not have been missing.
I sent a support ticket asking what had happened to my badge, went to the kitchen to refresh my coffee (very important!(: ), and when I returned, my badge was back! That's what I call fast work! Thanks, Support!
Karen

9 posts

Buy products from TripleClicks with free Rewardicals in Sales #Auto-Delivery #Rewardical #Sales

5 months ago

Andy, what about the consignment option in Rewardicals? Do you think that could help those former ECAs with left-over inventory who are not yet able, for one reason or another, to get an online store up and running?

21 posts

Pay Attention in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

5 months ago

Hi All,
Randy reported what he thought was an error. Sead corrected with great tact. Randy received the correction with great humility, charm and grace. Could we let it go now?

Blessings,
Karen

9 posts

Why we can't see all RT ECAs in ECA Program #ECA

6 months ago

Hi Aferdita,
I am only seeing 1 page of R-ECAs on the red Rewardical Tab, but when I click on "Earn Rewardicals now at 217 locations" (upper left corner of main Rewardicals page) I get 17 pages of R-ECAs. I followed Benjamin's advice and cleared cookies on my computer. I was Soooo glad to see some of my favorites there!
Hope this helps.
Have a great day.
Karen NM

32 posts

Month came to an end in VersaPoints

6 months ago

Hi Samten,
I am sorry you didn't advance your rank, but I sure do like your attitude! I managed to hold but didn't advance either, but here we are with a brand new month.
Let's review our goals, adjust where need be and Carry On with renewed conviction!
Blessings,
KarenNM

24 posts

Gone to Soon....!Still I Rise Up! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

7 months ago

Olh Pamela, what trials you have gone through! Hopefully the rest of the year will be excellant for you! You are so strong and vibrant and an inspiration to all of us! I will be keeping you in prayer!
Karen

6 posts

WHAT happened to my Rank Badge? in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building #VersaPoints

7 months ago

I like that little note on the badge, a daily reminder to get busy and requalify! 🙂

24 posts

Could Gifting Excess VPs To Other Team members Work? in Team Building

7 months ago

Hi Johnny and Christine,
Perhaps this response will seem selfish, but I have no "excess" Vps. I work for my Vps and hunt for any free ones I can find or win to help build my share of the Executive Pool, from which I derive some of my income. I also like the badges associated with my Vps, because they display my work ethic to others and indicate I am serious about my business.

But, yes, helping our PSAs succeed is very important and there are many ways we can do this.
We can give gift certificates which when used earn the PSA some Vps. It is up to us as sponsors to educate our PSAs to use the gift certificates to help grow their business, and not as gratification (although even frivolous spending will benefit them. We can give TCredits, which can also be converted to Vps.
When we give these incentives they actually can teach our PSAs how to gather Vps for themselves.
We can also reassign PSAs, which can help our fledgling team leaders to gain rank and give them the opportunity to learn to train others if they have not started to build their own team.
Contests and challenges are another way of helping our PSAs.
I'm sure you already know all this and probably practice it yourselves, I'm just saying with all these means (and probably some I've missed!(: I'll selfishly hang on to all my Vps!
Blessings,
KNM

13 posts

Daily Crovn in Eager Zebra

7 months ago

Mary, I hope you're better soon! I enjoy your posts! My favorite game is Card King. I like to get pairs to spin, but recently I have had to use my phone for SFI, and for some reason I can't get Card King to run on my mobile device, so have been playing Zackjack and Gold Streak. Good luck at making 5 wins a day!
Does anyone else have trouble getting Card King to run on a mobile device? It will open, but the game will not start.

29 posts

Earn more money with SFI in Compensation #Compensation #CSA #PSA

8 months ago

Hi Edward,
I agree with you that we need to do networking, but I think we should not stop there.
It seems to me that success in SFI requires more than just direct selling or just networking. I see success here as requiring effort on 4 fronts, Collecting Vp (turning those buttons green daily,) building our strong team, marketing (both selling and transfer buying,) and continuous learning in all these areas. Seems like a lot, but can be accomplished with determination and perseverence. Good luck and success to us all! (:

21 posts

Team Mail presented for Comment and Critique in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

8 months ago

I appreciate all the comments very much! Many have asked to use the post for their teams. I am honored and yes, anyone may use any or all of it. I would like to reply to every one individually, but have limited time, so excuse me for not making replies to all!
Blessings,
Karen NM

21 posts

Team Mail presented for Comment and Critique in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

8 months ago

Thank you for your comment. Yes, you are welcome to use it!
Karen MN

21 posts

8 months ago

Thanks, Jessie. Yes, that would be a great addition.
Blessings,
Karen NM

21 posts

8 months ago

Hi Terry,
Thanks for your comment. Yes, feel free to use any or all.
Blessings,
Karen NM

21 posts

8 months ago

Gabriel, Thank you for your comment. Please feel free to use!
Blessings,
Karen NM

12 posts

Triple Clicks products increase in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

8 months ago

I'm sure this number will always fluctuate depending unpon the times and circumstances, but it sure is nice to see it going up at present!
Karen NM