Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

32x SUPPORT
Sherwood L.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

35 posts

Commission in Suggestion Box #Compensation #TCredits

2 days ago

Hello Rachael A.,

I gave you a thumb's up because I understand your question and concerns for instant cash flow. However, it is best to study the launchpad lessons and work within the SFI system instead of seeking the changes you brought up.

In building a business, sometimes it is necessary to find other methods of generating cash flow until your business is generating the type of cash flow that you feel comfortable with. In the case of SFI, it would be better to find products in SFI that you feel that you can sell, locally and online, then talk with as many people as possible, locally and online to invite them into the SFI business platform as a member of your team. Building your business this way will generate a lot more than the instant cash flow that you asked about.

12 posts

These things make you happy in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Hi Bettina,

I take no. 2 to mean to be useful member of society, is that correct?

Thanks for the post

wishing you the best

36 posts

Taking Care of You, Stress a Silent Killer of Success in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

7 days ago

Hi Andy,

Thank you for caring enough about us to share your personal story. It was a bad situation and it pains my heart that you had to suffer such an experience. On the bright side, you made it through and learned something from it. In my community, we have a saying, "your health is your wealth!". Thus, everything we do is health centered, its first priority. Your message gives meaning to that saying for me, so, thank you for sharing.

Wishing you, and your love ones, the best,
(in Hebrew; Shalom),
Sherwood

7 posts

Work for pleasure! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

14 days ago

Hi Eduardo, I always like to take pleasure in the work that I do. I also like the pleasure of being compensated for my work with other than a thank you. Although, some tasks only requires a thank you or just a smile from the other person. Some people say that when you are having fun, its not really work. I think life should be fun and everyone helps each other in their daily needs, in ways that are easy to make life enjoyable relative to their culture and times that we are living in relative to technology.

6 posts

Don't Invite Dissatisfaction - Griping. in Marketing #Marketing

16 days ago

Interesting point Bruce. I take it that you disagree with the long held belief of seeking customer feedback.

What is meant by customer feedback?
Information coming directly from customers about the satisfaction or dissatisfaction they feel with a product or a service. Customer comments and complaints given to a company are an important resource for improving and addressing the needs and wants of the customer.

9 posts

Goals and plan give success in Miscellaneous #Team Building

25 days ago

Hi Anda E.,

I understand and agree with your message. I have been thinking the same thing lately. The plan seems great but the sales of products seems a bit lacking. SFI is gearing more towards games. Games are a big thing on the internet these days. I play some of the games here and a lot of free games elsewhere. I am sure that those companies that offer free games that entice people to play for hours, must be making money somehow.

If SFI is going to compete in this field, we need more games like:

Solitaire
Bejeweled 3
Asteroids
Minesweeper
Block Puzzle

just to name just a few.

These types of games are addicting brain teasers with simple yet challenging designs that train your brain. Such games will train your brain and develop your logic in ways that can also be used when dealing with day-to-day life.

I also think that it would benefit SFI, and us as affiliates, if SFI developed a webpage about the Games and their benefits that is more engaging and we simply send traffic to that webpage instead of posting banners (most people, I am told, have become blind to banners ads). Text links, within the context of a good subject, suppose to work better.

24 posts

it is time, that Uplines only sent messages to their own PSA in Suggestion Box

25 days ago

Hi Tall Ship,

If our PSAs become more active and that includes being more productive, does that not benefit us as their sponsor?

Are we, as affiliates, working for our sponsors and or SFI or, are we in business for ourselves, as affiliates of the SFI company?

There are lots of ways to work a business and each affiliate (each of us) needs to do what feels comfortable to us. We are admonished to read the Forum and get ideas from a large number of members here. So, your PSAs will be getting instructions, not only from you and your upline, but from everyone who post to the Forum.

Do we need to micromanage the business of our PSAs or do we let them run their own business and support them in their quest with what we can share with them? We can share what works for us, the affiliates can read what works for others, then they can figure out what works best for themselves.

22 posts

PSAs from US or Canada in Team Building #CSA #PSA

29 days ago

In order to get the best prospects for any business deal is a lot like fishing. We have to fish where there are fish and at a time when the fish are biting. And we have to use the right bait for the type of fish.

In this day and time, one cannot simply put up a banner and expect to get a lot of prospects, like it was when the internet was fairly new. Free offers with banners and text ads, these days, is like fishing with a net - you catch a lot of things, but not necessarily what you want. In the case of business, we get a lot of "tire kickers" (people just looking but are not ready to spend any money).

SFI provide us with some good banners and text ads and enough information on marketing such that a beginner can get started in this type of business, relatively easy. However, it is up to each individual to study Marketing, so as to learn what works best in today's market.

Personally, I know a little something about marketing, but I am a little short on the funds for the best marketing methods. Many years ago, I used a lot of the free marketing methods with very good results. I do not like many of them in this day and time - like everything, all methods have their good points and bad points (relative to what the individual is willing to work at). I am not willing to do some of the Free Stuff anymore.

We all just have to try as many different marketing methods as we can, then pick the ones that work best for our individual needs.

22 posts

PSAs from US or Canada in Team Building #CSA #PSA

29 days ago

I just want a bunch of active affiliates. It makes me feel good when I see affiliates from all parts of the earth joining my team. I live in the USA but most of my sign-ups are from African countries and India. However, most of the other countries are represented as well. I do well to communicate with English - I am not sure if Google Translate is correct. Basically, the best thing is to have affiliates that we can communicate with and are active.

23 posts

Where does everyone get the time? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

29 days ago

I am retired, so I have time for a lot of things. The rest is about managing time wisely. If I am in the bed and cannot sleep, I will most likely do some work on the computer. When I am cutting grass, I am usually thinking of ways to improve my advertising.

23 posts

Attention Mr. Gery - Immediate Action Required! in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Have you thought about the logistics of how that would be accomplished?

I can think of three possibilities:

Hiring someone to monitor all those websites on a continuous bases, or
developing software to monitor all those sites for such dead links, or
simply wait for some member to report any dead link.

Economic wise, I would opt for a note asking members to send a support ticket when they find a dead link.

9 posts

Hidden Games of Eager Zebra in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

It seems to me that instead of only having 30 free clues, the additional clues that you won will simply increase the number of free clues that you can use.

9 posts

Solution to inactive affiliate Part II in Suggestion Box #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Have you considered how this type of "Hard Sale" will affect what SFI already does with the "Smart Start program"?

Plus, if we can build a relationship with the new affiliate, they are more likely to buy the New Member Pack, they have up to ten days to buy it at the discount price.

14 posts

Solution to inactive affiliate part 1 in Team Building #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hello Olanrewaju,

Some people are simply "tire kickers"

{tire kicker noun [ C ] uk ​ us ​ US informal disapproving COMMERCE. someone who appears to be interested in buying something and asks a lot of questions but does not buy anything: If you want to sell it on the internet, you'll have to deal with hundreds of tire kickers.}

There is no way to guarantee that all affiliates will be active team members. Other than tire kickers, this business, like any business, just may not be for some people.

Some people like "Free" and some people feel better if they have to pay something. I worked in a retail fabric store and I remember a table full of ugly fabric that would not sell no matter how the price was lowered. The manger raised the price and sold the whole table of fabric in one day. Other high quality items sold faster when they were place "On Sale", meaning a lower price, even something like 10% off the normal price.

Bottom line, we have to try different methods of Lead generation and different methods of Customer relationship management (CRM) with our team.

"A CRM solution helps you focus on your organization’s relationships with individual people — including customers, service users, colleagues, or suppliers — throughout your lifecycle with them, including finding new customers, winning their business, and providing support and additional services throughout the relationship."

That is a long winded way of saying that we just work with those who are working. "Work with the workers!"

13 posts

Are there any benefits for setting up Auto-Delivery processing date on the first day of the month? in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Compensation #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi Goran S.,

I am retired and get my retirement pay on the 1st of the month. I like to pay all my expenses on or about the first so that I don't have to worry about them the rest of the month. What is left is what I can spend any way that I see fit. When I was working and getting two paychecks a month, I did the same way every two weeks, take care of all expenses - then I did not have any thing to worry about.

That's my practicality.

Sherwood

5 posts

Having a Binggo Day in Recognition #Contests #Pricebenders #PSA

about 1 month ago

Hi Ann, congratulations on your win! With such a happy smile in your picture, you seem like a natural winner already. Thanks for the motivational message about your win.

11 posts

SFI is so flexible. in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Kevin, I wish you Blessings for a speedy recovery of your surgery.
Congratulations on finding ways to do your business in the midst of difficulties.
Thank you for this thread, as I have been thinking about going on vacation and was wondering about missing my SFI streak and falling behind in other areas.
Thanks to the members who responded and provided some answers for the questions that I was thinking about.

Sherwood

6 posts

auto delivery in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery

about 1 month ago

Hi Rejamil, it seems like you should contact Support.

10 posts

How is it earned in SFI? in Getting Started #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Hello Nikola,

Basically, SFI is an Affiliate Marketing Company. As an affiliate of an Affiliate Marketing Company, the Affiliate buy and sell the company's products and services. In this case, the affiliates get prospects to buy and sell the products offered by SFI at the TripleClicks Store. SFI has, among other things, Games and Auctions, both of which are very popular products on the internet today. The money is basically through the buying and selling of T-Credits. With the addition of Rewardicals, the affiliates can exchange their actions in the daily activities into various forms of payment. The more T-Credits your Team member buys, the more commission you make. The more active Team members you have, your commission increases. SFI's games and Astro Auctions insure the members to have fun and acquire products while making money when you consider and take full advantage of Rewardicals.

36 posts

I'm new EXECUTIVE AFFILIATE! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hi Sinisa,

Congratulations on your achievement. I am happy with you - keep up the good work.

13 posts

What is the gain? in Team Building #CSA #PSA

about 1 month ago

Hi Adeolu,

I think you should not focus on the subject that way. Your loss if you do not requalify as EA is more about you lose in commission from your other activities. Your CSAs did not cause you to obtain EA status. If your CSAs do nothing, you have not lost anything. If your CSAs become active, then you gain more commission. Don't worry about it - just work with your active down-line - help them where they need help. .

27 posts

Which Tab Is More Excited? in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

Good fun and motivating question, thanks.

I usually start with "alerts" because it is number one on the left side of the page. Then I read something form the forum as listed under "Latest Forum Threads". Then I like to go to the TripleClicks and do "T-Time", "Time Machine" and "Pick the Price" and come back to the "Badges" and work across for there to the right side of the page - saving "win it" for last because it takes a lot of concentration for me.

4 posts

Hit Tracking A Must in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

Hi Teresa,

I have not seen any examples of tracking codes as letters in SFI. If letters are not coded into the SFI tracking software, then they will not work as a tracking code. So, I think your question is best answered by SFI support.

10 posts

How do I achieve Royal flush and Full house in Grandmaster poker? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Hi Munkaila,

In the rules on how to play

blog.eagerzebra.com/2017/02/21/how-to-play-gmpoker-official-rules/

SFI provides these instructions:

"Each time you draw a card, you have the option of placing it on any of your three hands (click one of the three “arrow” buttons to choose which hand you want to place your card on) until the hand is full (5 cards maximum per hand). Again, your objective is to build the three best poker hands you can. And to score a win in Grandmaster Poker, you’ll need to score a minimum of 1000 points (a “grand”)."

The link to "best poker hands"

www.cardplayer.com/rules-of-poker/hand-rankings

Shows you what combination of cards is necessary to build "Royal flush" and "Full house"