Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Gery

United States

154 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Zorica Pejak! in Recognition

7 hours ago

Every year, more than a half million men and women become SFI affiliates. But only 365 of them achieve the title of SFI E365 Champion. Today we are pleased to name a new member of this elite group:

Zorica Pejak
LIBYAN ARAB JAMAHIRIYA

Congratulations, Zorica! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of October 21st, 2017, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!

Learn more about the E365 contest.

222 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mihai Dorin Voicilas! in Recognition

1 day ago

Every year, more than a half million men and women become SFI affiliates. But only 365 of them achieve the title of SFI E365 Champion. Today we are pleased to name a new member of this elite group:

Mihai Dorin Voicilas
ROMANIA

Congratulations, Mihai Dorin! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of October 20th, 2017, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!

57 posts

problems with hidden game in Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Written "wrong?" We've built a database of close to 10,000 words so far. I can assure you we are VERY careful and there are few, if any, misspellings.

57 posts

problems with hidden game in Eager Zebra

1 day ago

We're working on ways to translate Hidden into other languages.

125 posts

I can not do a job with the games. in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Of course not. I am keenly interested in feedback from the field, which is why you see me spend so much time here, and especially from our top Team Leaders. But I honestly am not even sure what Mirjana is advocating. I have difficulty interpreting her words (a language barrier, I guess).

Is the message that we should not have games? Walking away from a multibillion dollar space that we are very, very successful in across the world doesn't make much sense to me. Again, see our LaunchPad lesson about Eager Zebra.

Is the message that affiliates are told to play games? We don't do that. Games are, first and foremost, PRODUCTS to earn money from.

Is the message that we should focus affiliates more on other things besides games in general? Again, we don't focus on playing of games AT ALL. But we certainly can do more to shift engagement in other areas and I can assure you that we are working hard in this area. Stay tuned!

125 posts

1 day ago

Again, no one is being told to play games all day. Review our training guide, LaunchPad. Everything is about building a business.

As for your suggestions for challenges/awards...some of them are possible and we are working on new things like this, but the vast majority would, sadly, just be "scam magnets." That is, they are incredibly exploitable, by bots/scripts or just by people with lots of time on their hands and/or who are willing to fake accounts, collude, etc. We CANNOT just put stuff out there that creates massive fraud; nobody wins with that except the scammers.

125 posts

1 day ago

First, your math is wrong. 32% of the 100% of CV is paid to co-sponsors (not 70%). Secondly, I believe you are GREATLY underestimating how many thousands of affiliates of every stripe love and depend on co-sponsor commissions...and you are likewise GREATLY underestimating how much general activity is motivated by earning and maintaining CSAs. Yes, there is much work to do to, and believe me we are on it, but decimating the CSA program is NOT the answer.

125 posts

1 day ago

No, Kamal, that is completely inaccurate. If anything, our primary focus over the last few months has been on Rewardicals and our new Astro Auctions!

That said, I'd ask you to review www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=51 and tell me why we shouldn't compete in this HUGE marketplace? We have developed some great games that are played hundreds of thousands of times a month by tens of thousands of people...and we're just scratching the surface!

Meanwhile, Astro Auctions are doing fantastically and are attracting PRMs everyday who are joining the auctions. And meanwhile, we continue our rollout of Localvantia and Rewardicals...both of which can be hugely successful enterprises...but it won't happen overnight. Amazon is an absolute mega-monster today, but it took them years to gain traction. The future is bright, but nothing worthwhile comes easy. We are getting there!

125 posts

1 day ago

"Give you opportunities to earn dollars?" That's what our entire program exists for! Please, sir, review the compensation plan and "follow the money." The methods are all laid out for you to follow to earn whatever amount of money you want.

I also strongly recommend you review our lesson about how to make money with online games...which is why Eager Zebra exists...to help you attract customers (PRMs) and earn money from their activities. See:

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=51

P.S. Yes, of course we are always working on making the SFI opportunity more robust and more profitable for our affiliates like yourself. Stay tuned, the future is bright!

125 posts

1 day ago

Hi Sanja,

My apologies if you felt I was yelling at you, I wasn't. And, of course, you have a right to your opinion. I was simply pointing out the facts and trying to give you some insights and ideas about how you could operate your own Leadership Challenges through your own group. Indeed, that's one of the best things you can do as a leader of your group, to provide contests, goals, and incentives!

22 posts

Privy Information????? in Team Building #Team Building

1 day ago

Hi Ray,

We have an enormous amount of transparency across the board, certainly much more than any other company in our industry that I know of...but, no, we're not going to give our competitors huge shortcuts and commit business suicide. That doesn't help any SFI affiliate of course. And how does it help any affiliate to know how many PTLs, or whatever, we have anyway?

As for employees being SFI affiliates, no, as I mentioned, we don't compete with our own affiliates. Have a great weekend!

125 posts

2 days ago

What?! Nowhere have we ever said SFI affiliates need to play games! Our games are always first and foremost a PRODUCT to earn commissions from, just like all our other products. And just like all our other products, personal consumption is 100% optional.

As for the Leadership Challenge, I'm sorry, but participation was DISMAL and ignored by 95% of even our Team Leaders. But we are working on new leadership contests and we did a very successful one just last month (Step It Up), but if you believe contests more like LC are the answer, why not do your own LC contests for your group? Success is like a bull and you need to take it by the horns. Take control of your destiny!

125 posts

2 days ago

Of course we have an ECA program. Our ECAs at TripleClicks offer tens of thousands of products...and ECAs at Rewardical.com, tens of thousands more. Where on earth are you getting the idea we don't have an ECA program? I will also point out that the ECAs we retained at TripleClicks represented over 95% of ECA sales, so essentially the only thing taken out was non selling ECAs and their non selling products. This notion we got rid of all the available products at TripleClicks is absurd. We have cover 80,000 commissionable products currently at TripleClicks I believe.

188 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Snježana Kezić! in Recognition

2 days ago

Snježana Kezić
CROATIA

Congratulations, Snježana! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of October 19th, 2017, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!

125 posts

2 days ago

"Great space for a rise?"

Not sure why you would say that, Boris. Our total payout of the gross margin on this product is approximately 70%, which I can tell you is very high in our industry, we are probably in the top 98% percentile here in fact.

22 posts

2 days ago

Just to clarify, this was an inadvertent display. Corporate does not operate as an affiliate, we don't recruit affiliates, etc. In short, we don't compete against our own affiliates as this would be unethical. If you'll look at my profile on the right, you'll note that it's a Corporate badge, not a rank badge.

21 posts

Highest bids in the flight log disappeared ! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 days ago

1. The plan was only to remove the winning bid data from the Flight Log. If it's not in the Dashboard, that's an oversight...which we will correct asap.

2. As we grow, yes, we'll add much more...which is the point of the new limit, to get more people participating so we can run more auctions.

22 posts

2 days ago

Hi Gene,

There are hundreds of network marketing companies that use the internet for their marketing, etc...with more popping up daily. I'm sure many look to SFI for ideas on what works, what doesn't. We'd prefer not to give insights to our competitors that could hurt our business and those of our affiliates of course.

23 posts

Attention Mr. Gery - Immediate Action Required! in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Rewardical

2 days ago

Exactly right. Meanwhile, we DO have staff dedicated to monitoring Rewardical listings and we pruned the dead branches just a few weeks ago. We'll get it cleaned up again and appreciate the heads-up.

221 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Boris Kozeljac! in Recognition

3 days ago

Boris Kozeljac
SERBIA

Congratulations, Boris! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of October 18th, 2017, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!

54 posts

New win limits for TCredits auctions in SFI News #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TCredits

3 days ago

To level the playing field and create more winners, win limits on TCredits auctions (at both Pricebenders and Astro Auctions) are now set at 1 win (of any size TCredits pack) every 15 days. Previously the limit was 1 win per day.

We will also be introducing new programming which will prohibit circumventing the rule by entering multiple auctions simultaneously.

We look forward to seeing hundreds of new winners in the weeks ahead!

Special Note: Win limits now also look at BOTH Pricebenders and Astro. That is, if you've hit the limit at one, you've hit the limit for the other as well. You can no longer win at both auction sites independently and this goes for ALL products, not just for TCredits.

26 posts

165,790,631 Rewardicals Issued but How as an RECA can I Benefit? in Sales #ECA #Rewardical #Sales

3 days ago

Well, we do already allow you to redeem your Rewardicals for TripleClicks gift certificates...so you can already spend your Rewardicals on tens of thousands of products from hundreds of sellers around the world at TripleClicks. Meanwhile, we are working on special Rewardical gift certificates that any Rewardical ECA/Localvantia vendor could accept. That is, you'd be able to take Rewardicals you've earned and spend them like cash all over the world both locally and with thousands of online vendors too. Thanks, Phill!

21 posts

Highest bids in the flight log disappeared ! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 days ago

1. Ray, you quoted my earlier post and tried to say it about the recent testing of showing the current bid. As I explained, it was not. The issue and the reason we removed the winning bids from the Flight Log was due to the toxicity it created. Two totally different things.

2. We've done no such thing. Indeed, it's impossible to show a bid before an auction starts. We're simply testing showing the current high bid so that other bidders can decide if they want to bid higher, a VERY COMMON practice in many types of auctions, including silent auctions. Meanwhile, it has no effect on the thousands of bidders who only place nominal bids other than potentially speeding up auctions so they can get their Constellation Prizes sooner.

3. It's very simple. We're in business to maximize profits and commissions for our affiliates. If displaying the current high bid means more TCredits are spent and auctions can finish quicker (so we can do more auctions and a wider variety of products a day) that's a very good thing for every affiliate. What's wrong with testing this on a few auctions? Don't you want to earn higher commissions? You can see my other posts about this in the announcement thread: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1532301#post-1532301

4. Pricebenders is a completely different model. Sure, Pricebenders has a competitive bidding element like displaying the current high bid can produce for Astro...but that's just ONE thing. If you'll go back and review the Astro announcement, you'll see there are huge differences and benefits to Astro that Pricebenders never had and still won't offer even when the current high bid is displayed.

20 posts

TripleClicks T-Time in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

3 days ago

This is why it's so very important to read the tabs on your homepage each day! We provide a changing flow of invaluable tips, resources, and opportunities to help you prosper and build a successful, profitable business. But if you don't read them, you lose out.

26 posts

165,790,631 Rewardicals Issued but How as an RECA can I Benefit? in Sales #ECA #Rewardical #Sales

3 days ago

Please see my post directly above yours. I addressed the TripleClicks ECA program.