Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Gery

United States

96 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Dave Ehrlinger! in Recognition

2 hours ago

Every year, more than a half million men and women become SFI affiliates. But only 365 of them achieve the title of SFI E365 Champion. Today we are pleased to name a new member of this elite group:

Dave Ehrlinger
UNITED STATES

Congratulations, Dave! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of December 10th, 2017, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!

Learn more about the E365 contest.

20 posts

Where are the Pricebenders Auctions? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

9 hours ago

Of course we reserve that right, Alvin, we have to, but I'm saying we're not going to shut down the entire program without notice. The rules is there for much more minor things such as an adjustment to the auction timer.

Telling everyone, "Get used to it!!!" makes it sound like we're some heartless entity that doesn't care about our affiliates...which couldn't be further from the truth. That's what I was offended by and why I posted to correct the record.

20 posts

9 hours ago

I have no idea if it affected your streak, but you can always submit a ticket for a manual fix if the problem was on our end--as it was in this instance.

10 posts

Suggestion about customer's choice of selection in Suggestion Box #Marketing #PSA #TripleClicks

16 hours ago

With due respect, I believe that would be confusing and not effective. Better to focus on one or the other in your marketing and target what you want to attract. However, you could do your own testing of this if you felt it would improve your results.

20 posts

16 hours ago

Please don't suggest things like that, Alvin. We don't just cancel one of our biggest programs without any notice! It was just a minor scheduling hiccup...fixed now.

20 posts

16 hours ago

With fewer bidders these days due to the popularity of Astro Auctions...we now go through our schedule of Pricebenders auctions faster than normal...and the schedule ran out. But everything's back to normal now. We apologize for the inconvenience.

173 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mohd Azahari Isa! in Recognition

1 day ago

Every year, more than a half million men and women become SFI affiliates. But only 365 of them achieve the title of SFI E365 Champion. Today we are pleased to name a new member of this elite group:

Mohd Azahari Isa
MALAYSIA

Congratulations, Mohd Azahari! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of December 9th, 2017, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!

9 posts

Badge is linked badges' there in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Hi Stephen,

If you know of a specific badge that has wrong or obsolete information, please report it in a ticket to Support so it can be corrected. Thank you.

80 posts

Rewardical adds enhanced support for Shopify stores! in SFI News #Rewardical

1 day ago

Hi Simon,

The best way to start getting to know Shopify stores that offer Rewardicals is to simply use the search engine at Rewardical.com. Now, I realize that there's no filter to pull up JUST Shopify stores, but we'll get that added.

11 posts

Why Localvantia doesn't work in Getting Started #Localvantia #Rewardical

1 day ago

Hi Support,

Do you grab the daily VersaPoint on your RW Tab each day? If so, you should be seeing the following (which covers both the opportunity and solution for you) every day:

13 posts

New to Localvantia Nigeria in Getting Started #Localvantia #Rewardical #Sales

1 day ago

Definitely not! See our new Rewardical Gateway just released. It's all about recruiting PRMs (non affiliates). We certainly don't want to wall off our great loyalty/rewards program from the billions of people who aren't interested in being in business for themselves. Rewardical is for EVERYONE!

80 posts

1 day ago

1. Unless the seller were to place put up banners on their site promoting their status in the Rewardical merchant network (which we are making available, by the way), a buyer wouldn't know Rewardicals were offered. So it wouldn't normally work that way. Instead, people who are members and are looking for places to earn Rewardicals would go to Rewardical.com and use the search engine to locate the merchants they want to shop t. From there, they'd click the link to go shop at the seller's store. And because they know they're a merchant who awards Rewardicals (because they were listed in our search engine), they can simply go shopping now knowing they'll receive their Rewardicals subsequently from us. Our search engine listings also show you how many Rewardicals each merchant offers per $10 spent.

2. You don't need to be an SFI affiliate to earn and redeem Rewardicals. See our latest Rewardical Gateway, it's all about signing up PRMs (non affiliates).

80 posts

1 day ago

We'll see about hooking up with Wix also, yes. Etsy is another platform we would love to hook up with.

80 posts

1 day ago

We'll see about hooking up with WooCommerce also, yes!

203 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jasmina Stojkovic! in Recognition

2 days ago

Jasmina Stojkovic
SERBIA

Congratulations, Jasmina! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of December 8th, 2017, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!

80 posts

2 days ago

No, again, Rewardical Matches are only earned by the referrer of the seller and the referrer of the buyer (and of course there can only be matches if there's something to match on, so yes the buyer is earning Rewardicals directly, but not MATCHES).

And, oops, I just realized I left out co-sponsors in my earlier post! Co-sponsors (if any) of the buyer also earn Rewardical Matches at the rate of 1-25. This is something we added on June 1st.

80 posts

2 days ago

Definitely. That's where the benefits start for any merchant in the Rewardical network...they automatically appear in the search engine at Rewardical.com so anyone looking for places they can shop and earn Rewardicals can find them.

80 posts

2 days ago

To clarify, Rewardical Matches are only earned by two parties on a sale:

1. The referrer of the selling merchant
2. The referrer of the buyer

Commissions and overrides for that same sale, however, can go to up to 17 upliners and co-sponsors.

UPDATE: There are actually up to SIX persons who can earn Rewardical Matches. That is, per our June 1st comp plan modifications, up to four co-sponsors also earn Rewardical Matches at a rate of 25-1 (one Rewardical per 25 earned by the buyer).

19 posts

Is there a SECRET AGENDA here ? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 days ago

Yes, split testing is what we're doing here.

80 posts

2 days ago

Oops, I actually meant to give you an idea at least. No promises, but it's certainly in the final stages now, so I think we can safely say it's going to debut within the new few weeks.

80 posts

2 days ago

No worries! What we're saying is that, thanks to this new programming, any Shopify merchant can easily add Rewardical as their customer loyalty program (or ADD if they already have a loyalty program, the more the merrier). And because the programming allows us to verify orders automatically, it's super simple, easy, and extremely inexpensive for the seller and will help them add and retain customers. In short, it's a SLAM DUNK for any Shopify seller.

80 posts

2 days ago

If you wish to promote an individual seller, from search results just click the SHARE button to get the link.

That said, we recommend you promote Rewardical.com as a whole by using this Rewardical Gateway:

www.sfi4.com/13091621/rwgw

80 posts

2 days ago

Thanks, Benjamin, we're checking on it now.

80 posts

2 days ago

1. I can't say with 100% certainty, but so long as it's not of a questionable nature, we're almost certainly going to approve. And we'd be glad to advise you in advance. i.e. Submit a ticket with the store's URL; we can look it over and let you know before you make the purchase.

2. That happens instantly upon approval.

3. Yes, the #1 objective of our new advertising platform is to provide ways for our sellers at Rewardical.com, TripleClicks, and Localvantia...to have a way to gain exposure to our huge member network. And you'll be able to target your prospective customers by country, region, etc. too!

80 posts

2 days ago

Hi Christine,

I certainly appreciate your feedback, but I think you may be missing the highlight. Sure, it's a good thing for affiliates that might like to become RECAs, but the really big thing here is that we've just opened up Rewardical to over 600,000 existing Shopify stores and many tens of thousands more to come.

As I said in the announcement, "Rewardical and Localvantia can become SFI mega-goldmines once we have more vendors in place." This new integration can be a big help in getting us to this position--whether any affiliates become RECAs or not. And, indeed, I'd like to think our affiliates can earn way, way more money with a huge network of quality merchants in place through all the ways that can make SFI overall grow and thrive...versus setting up their own Shopify store.