Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Guru Rank: #3

11 posts

We Indians are somewhat suffocated by the major changes of SFI in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

about 1 hour ago

Making a living off of auctions by a few was a problem for the people at large for a very long time. It was no secret that a heavily funded few dominated. Kudos to Gery for solving what many saw as injustice.

11 posts

We Indians are somewhat suffocated by the major changes of SFI in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

2 hours ago

"due to the GIFT CERTIFICATE Exchange feature for items at Pricebenders we were happy after investing a large amount too in buying tcredits as we can get the item we wished for easily by the dropshipping. But Now After investing a large amount in buying tcredits and playing the items in ASTRO auction we incurr losses finally. Due to this we feel depressed and we feel of leaving SFI."

Very interesting.

10 posts

Your Business Mirror in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

17 hours ago

I think a LOT of the new Affiliates disregard the extensive resources here that would help them find success.

4 posts

saying goodbye to my csas in Getting Started

17 hours ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

1 post

Hidden Bug in Bug Reports

20 hours ago

I noticed a bug report 23 days ago but it seems there is still ongoing issues with the great game called, HIDDEN.

The 3 free clues are added sometimes, but not always.
Start a Hidden League still shows Invalid League Type

8 posts

Developing a Business Plan in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

20 hours ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

10 posts

Help me concerning an introduction of myself about SFI in Miscellaneous

21 hours ago

You cannot change the wording in your Gateways. However, you CAN change the wording in your Welcome Letter. Go to Welcome Letter and make sure you are happy with how you welcome your new members.

6 posts

Showing Off SFI in Ask Gery #Marketing

2 days ago

Gery had suggested some time back that more items were coming https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=54028&pg=1

Any number of reasons that this could have been put on the back burner. Perhaps just forgotten.

There are businesses that will customize things like shirts and mugs and give you better prices for bulk orders. Anything SFI owned, like it's Logo/trademarks must be approved before you use them.

You might also consider branding YOU! Introduce some Bulelwa Bling! Get some promotional items printed up with YOUR name and provide contact info along with your promotional items. Remember, YOU have a business! You are not SFI. Promote YOU!

35 posts

Bored Stiff in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

He said, “They told me I couldn’t sing.”. So he took a job as a truck driver. It was months later through circumstances that his life changed. He was Elvis Presley.

Success rarely happens overnight.

10 posts

Your Business Mirror in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

2 days ago

You are getting ready to go to work, or go out socially, what do you do before leaving home? Most likely you LOOK IN THE MIRROR. Why? I guess some just want to admire their self, LOL! But most want to make sure they look presentable, to present themselves in the best possible way. That reflection is a measurement of self.

Life is full of "Measurements". In sports they use a "Score" to measure success. On December 29 my favorite Oklahoma Sooners will play the Alabama Crimson Tide in a semi-final football game. Both will have successful plays, and plays that are not successful. However, the Scoreboard will measure the ultimate Success.

In Sales/Team Building we have a measure of success too - PSA's and PRM's. I'm specifically referring to those we recruit ourself, not those we may buy or win.

One of the very best tools that we can use, and once again it's something that SFI provides for you, is Hit Tracking.

Hit Tracking - https://www.sfimg.com/PowerTools/HitTracking
Track the Web hits to your personal SFI Gateway sites.

Creating cost effective, high performance marketing doesn't have to be difficult. In fact, simply following one important rule can help ensure you get the most bang for your marketing buck: TRACK YOUR RESULTS!

Keep a close eye on these statistics to tweak and perfect the details of your marketing campaigns.

Of course to have effective Hit Tracking you must code your ads to be able to see what ad is being looked at by prospects. Again, SFI explains how this works

KEY CODES: How can I track my advertising? How do I use key codes?
11/29/2017 www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19365

Tracking where your advertising responses are coming from is VITAL to successful marketing, and key codes play a CRUCIAL role in your efforts.

As an SFI affiliate, you can (and should) use Key Codes in all your advertising. You choose your own Key Codes and append it to the end of your SFI ID number within your Gateway links (for example: www.sfi1.biz/SFIID.123 or www.sfi4.com/SFIID.123/FREE). Our system will automatically capture your Key Codes when someone joins SFI or becomes a Member through one of your Gateway links with a Key Code attached. You'll then see your Key Codes referred to within incoming PSA and PRM Notifications and also in the "KC" column within your Genealogy, providing you immediate feedback on the effectiveness of your ads. In other words, by embedding different Key Codes into your various advertising efforts, you can easily and quickly identify where your results are coming from--which ad sources are pulling, and which ad sources are not.

As an example, let's say that you run a particular SFI ad in a popular blog and on an offline flyer. You refer your prospective affiliates to your FREE Gateway on both ads, but you use different Key Codes for each source, so you'll be able to tell which one is bringing you better results:

Blog: www.sfi4.com/SFIID.100/FREE

Flyer: www.sfi4.com/SFIID.200/FREE

As your PSAs join SFI through these two ad links, you can quickly determine by the Key Code references in new affiliate notifications and your Genealogy which source is working better.

IMPORTANT! Be sure to keep a good list of each Key Code you create and the ad source you use it in, so you can refer to it as needed. SFI does not keep track of affiliate Key Codes, so if you lose your list, we cannot assist you in retrieving them.

NOTE: You can choose any number for your ad-based Key Codes, EXCEPT the following code numbers, which are reserved for SFI corporate use:

1100 through 1200

Hit Tracking, using Key Codes is as important as looking in the mirror before leaving the house, or having the best score on the Scoreboard!

THIS IS A KEY TOOL FOR YOUR SUCCESS!

21 posts

Monthly Champion in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Thanks, but this has nothing to do with E365. Been there, done that.

18 posts

my explanation on my suggestion in Suggestion Box #CSA #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

No problem, you understand why. Next time.

21 posts

2 days ago

I am talking about newbie game players, not affiliates! This is about increasing the GAME PLAYERS, the ones that come here for that reason alone. They will not be interested in Brain Sprint!

21 posts

2 days ago

Why would it not be possible? New people start every month!

*I DO appreciate your input!

21 posts

2 days ago

Love your input, but level playing field? NO.

Another example: I am a fair KOT player. I always maintained a Top 20 Leaderboard Ranking.

Right now, after 21 days into my return the Leader has 18,321 points. I have 1,717 I have a handful of wins. I can't find where game badges are so can't give you a number. Point is I'm not a bad player but the chance of me getting back into the top 20 is going to take weeks. That is fine, I don't care that much.

My point is to allow a NEW player to compete right away!

21 posts

2 days ago

I said NOTHING about taking ANYTHING away from the long-time players! These games were not created primarily for affiliates to play, though we do enjoy them too.

What is a better recruiting tool to a game player:

A. Please join us in playing our fantastically fun games. After you are here a few months you can work your way onto the
top 20 of the leaderboard.

B. Please join us in playing our fantastically fun games. Compete for a Monthly Championship, showcasing your skills!

I know the sensitivity of members, thinking about their own success rather than the business side of the games. That's why I am NOT opposed to keeping any In-Existence badges or values.

We start over each month to attain Rank don't we? Why not start over each month to attain Game superiorty/Rank?

12 posts

Need assistance. in Getting Started

2 days ago

Let me direct you to Marketing Methods as a guide.

As mentioned, a review of the LaunchPad might also be helpful.

21 posts

2 days ago

Perhaps you don't understand the purpose of the games. The idea is to generate more revenue. If you read my suggestion you will read that keeping the All-Time Leaderboard is fine. I'm not trying to take anyone's accomplishment away.

I am more interested in competition! Revenue generation for SFI! A competitive environment! Incentive to involve more players and especially new players.

18 posts

i cant continue like this in Getting Started

2 days ago

Perhaps your Sponsor will see this and give you another chance.

21 posts

2 days ago

Playing the games are a big deal for a lot of people and as an attraction to new players something to fuel the competitive juices, or it COULD be.

When one looks at the Leaderboard you know instantly that it is NOT competitive. There is NO incentive to compete hard on a monthly basis.

I don't begrudge those that have been playing for years for having and easily maintaining their leads. However, from a business perspective, it is not realistic to think a new player can come in and compete on a month to month basis. No new game player will look at the leaderboard and not see the odds stacked heavily against them.

As an example, in my 21 days in Poker I rank #3269. I was always in or near the Top 10. Cutting points in half every 30 days simply does not level the field. There is no incentive to buy more credits for higher scores.

I propose:
MONTHLY LEADERBOARD that resets at zero on the first day of the month.
MONTHLY CHAMPIONSHIP BADGE for each game

Expected Results:
Incentive to compete on a level playing field. This will generate more revenue for SFI as players will be able to compete for the coveted MONTHLY CHAMPION BADGE!

Validation Question to game players:
Would you likely buy more credits if it meant you had equal opportunity to be a monthly champion in your favorite game(s)? Yes or No

You could still keep the All-Time Leaderboard to reward those that have been playing for years.

5 posts

ID Suggestion in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

It's a great idea but consider looking at it from a different perspective. YOU design (get SFI's approval on the finished design if it uses their logo or trademarks) and print any promotional items.

Go to Marketing methods https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingMethods&pg=1 and get many idea's like these:

Post SFI flyers on public bulletin boards in your area grocery stores, fitness centers and gyms, college student unions, Laundromats, and anywhere else that has boards for public postings.

If you work in a large office where a conversation about a sideline home business won't get you in trouble, consider an SFI Mousepad for your desk and/or a coffee mug from the SFI "Shirts & More" Store. When your co-workers ask you about SFI, hand them this SFI X-Card.

Do you regularly walk your dog in parks or other places where there are lots of people? If so, get an SFI dog-shirt. Because it's unusual to see a dog wearing garments, people will ask you about the shirt. When they do so, hand them this SFI X-Card.

The idea's are limited only by your imagination but YOU are the one that will benefit most, so YOU are the one to decide how to promote because YOU are building YOUR team!

Much Success!

18 posts

my explanation on my suggestion in Suggestion Box #CSA #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

I understand why you make this suggestion. Now, you are going to have to define, "active" is it someone that signs in once a week (much more active than someone not signing in at all), someone that signs in every day, but does nothing? How long do they need to be active? The possibilities are endless and varied. The term "active" is very subjective and people would complain about not being active enough, especially if hey had to pay a lot, which it would be VERY expensive!

Another thought is if people got only active CSA's, they would then demand only active PSA's. There are no guarantees in this business! No guarantees in sales, no guarantees in sign-ups, or in winning games.

Think about the multitude of people that have little money. They couldn't afford what an active CSA would command at the auction block. They would quickly become discouraged and leave. At least now there is the hope of an active CSA being assigned.

I hope you can see the downside. It's a shame you posted this explanation in a different thread since it was an explanation of an earlier post. Perhaps the mods could unite this thread with the original.

Best wishes as you are only looking to help.

6 posts

Open & Honest Feedback in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

37 posts

Two months of this year past, and where do I stand.......? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

I had been looking for those last words that Cornelis sent me. His promise to "stir the pot" was significant to some issues that were growing at the time. LOL

37 posts

Two months of this year past, and where do I stand.......? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

Those whose name and picture are removed are no longer active affiliates. See my post for more info about Cornelis.