Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Shaun A.

United Kingdom

14 posts

Beware of “router hack” email scams in Miscellaneous

11 days ago

Hi Chris ,
I too got about 3 or 4 of these over the last year but just ignored them and nothing happened just like you said,,
thanks for posting this and it helps others to avoid this kind of scam ,

13 posts

Daily streaks in Miscellaneous

12 days ago

hi David, I think you are right in every way, I try to achieve my last streak and better it, it is fun, and I agree it creates a pattern of logging everyday ,just so I can better myself and hopefully my team,

10 posts

Daily Crown in Recognition #Contests

about 1 month ago

Hi dimova b,
congratulations on your Daily Crown win,as stated keep playing to win more,
good luck on future wins,
Shaun A

5 posts

8 Bad Money Habits That Are Damaging Your Finances in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

hi Bijesh,
great comments, all though I thought you was talking about me,[just joking] though very good comments ,that's 5 points I intend to try and keep away from,
thanks,
shaun

14 posts

Super Nova Win in Recognition #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Hi Andrea, very well done 1 tcredit just goes to show it can be done all the best and a big congratulations to you,

9 posts

Suggestions( Rewardical Token) in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hi Abdullah about,
Ana b has it correct just put in how many rewardicals you want to exchange look at what is there in each section to see what you get for them then just repeat the process as many times as you want to redeem and for what you want, (so long as you have enough rewardicals left to exchange for that item)
I hope this helps you
Shaun,

14 posts

Newly joined affiliates/ bonus. in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA

about 1 month ago

Hi lucky I think that is a brilliant idea, and would be very excited to see if that works with new affiliates, if that's something SFI can do in the future,

21 posts

Bid awarded for a lesser High Bid in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

Garage m
Tanya k has explained and as I see it if you had high bid of say the 300 and the item went for 250 tcredits then the winning bid would be 251 so would say that the person who bid the 300 would win the item but only have 251 tcredits taken from your tcredits account I think that's how it works,