Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

7x SUPPORT
BIJESH O.

India

12 posts

Is our popularity is ok after recent CSA issues? in Miscellaneous #Team Building

4 days ago

Without being Team Leader, me too lost some wonderful CSA's but as per our No 1 Forum Guru, its SFI glitch so better forget about all.

Try to win 100 CSA by becoming VIP in Astro

5 posts

Be a VIP before this month end in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Compensation #CSA

4 days ago

Hope everyone knows about new contest to win 100 CSA's by becoming VIP in Astro Actions.

Time limit : 31st Jan
Your Entry : 60 (means cover up short comings asap)

CSA can bring you smiles!

Try hard.

Tcredits : Its the only answer

If you are serious to online income in SFI hope you know the value of T-Credit.

You can win free in many ways : search SFI site for more info.

All the best.

12 posts

Is our popularity is ok after recent CSA issues? in Miscellaneous #Team Building

4 days ago

Frankly I dint understand what you meant but what I feel is making new people makes more confident wins the race because SFI is coming out with best plans in the form of Rewardicals, Localvantia etc.
Although I am new to network marketing SFI management's plans and contests are mind blowing.

A true visionary may have bigger plans.
I am sorry for bringing this thread but my aim was to remove all negatives.

12 posts

5 days ago

Sir, with due respect to your number 1 status in this prestigious Forum, I was never a Team Leader so as per Corporate reply I never in contention for those.

I am a fan of SFI and its ultra new age inventions. As I mentioned in my original post this thread is to remove all negatives about CSA's on winning.

12 posts

5 days ago

Just a thought only.
I Love seeing our Corporate's new inventions and contests. I am trying my best to win those.
But my worry is affiliates really convinced by removing their active CSA's recently by informing it was a mistake from corporate side?
Because still we can see forum posts on missing CSA's

Please take this thread as a constructive thread to remove all doubts.

I am in contention to win 100 CSA's by becoming VIP in astro soon.

13 posts

SFI Communication in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

9 days ago

Many thanks Tara for your detailed info.

Hope many will benefit from your reply and information provided.

13 posts

9 days ago

Dear Bruce,

Thanks for your reply and yes, I am aware of our in-built inbox here but all mails not getting delivered at this inbox (atleast for me if I am wrong). I do find these email information in either of Stream Posts or Latest Announcements section when we log-in here but not in in-built SFI inbox. Normally the emails regarding our Team Mail, PSA/PRM signup information, Auction and Eager Zebra Games information comes to this inbox.

Anyways, I hope this is a COMMON problem face by as mentioned in earlier comments. Why I put this comment is that nowadays we get tons of spam mails and looking into each is tiresome job rather time-wasting. 'Even spammers can send emails in the name of SFI' so only I was concerend.

Regards,
Bijesh

13 posts

9 days ago

This thread is in regards to the Email communication sent from SFI. For me One out of Three emails are getting delivered to SPAM folder.
Everytime I click SPAM mails which I received from SFI and convert it into safe list but still mails are getting delivered to SPAM folder.

Please note that most of the mails comes to Safe Inbox but few (like I said 1/3) are delivering to SPAM folder. Normally I have a tendency to delete all spam mails even without looking to it.

So how I can overcome this issue?

Regards,
Bijesh

7 posts

A Small Guide To Free Advertising in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

11 days ago

Dear SFI'ers,

Yesterday I have posted one thread regarding Free Classified Posting Sites.

If you search in SFI carefully then you can find out an article called 'A Small Guide To Free Advertising'

How to find and use no-cost advertising that works... Click this Support Solution for an efficient and effective use of free ads

Hope this helps. Please be aware of SFI's spamming policy before submitting free ads.

Regards,
Bijesh

40 posts

What has been your most memorable experience since joining SFI? in Miscellaneous

11 days ago

Hello Gliceria,

You started an interesting nostalgic thread although I am quite new comparing with you all my most memorable moment in SFI so far was when I won 33 card straight in Card King game and subsequently I won 25 TCredits from SFI. Why its most memorable is normally I won't go more than 10 straight cards even though daily i will play thinking today i will win. The other games we can win with our knowledge and tactics but I feel very tough to win Card King.

There are other memorable moments like winning 1000 RT in Daily Crown and Astro Auction, suddenly loosing all my active CSA's because of some recent issues in SFI etc but I prefer to put the above matter first as I love to share happiness than sadness

Regards,
Bijesh

11 posts

Best Free Classified Ads Posting Sites in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

12 days ago

Dear SFI'ers,

Just thought to furnish some of the best free classified ads posting sites we have. Kindly note that I have not put the website (url) in this thread which you can easily find out from your search engines like google, bing etc.

1. Craigslist
2. Kijiji – Free Classified in Canada
3. Gumtree
4. FreeAdsTime
5. Facebook Marketplace
6. OfferUp
7. Letgo
8. Sulekha
9. Expatriates.com
10. Oodle
11. FinderMaster
12. Classifieds Factor
13. VivaStreet
14. ClassifiedAds.com
15. Preloved
16. Click.in
17. OLX
18. Locanto
19. Bookoo
20. Adpost
21. Geebo
22. AdLandPro
23. Meramaal Free Classifieds
24. Ivarta Classifieds
25. Kugli

There are still lots of sites which can be useful for free ad posting so if you have time then start doing now itself.

Have a great day!

Regards,
Bijesh

7 posts

Forgot to click the claim winnings tab in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

14 days ago

Hi Andrea,

The Rule says you must claim them within 7 days from the end of boarding (you will receive an email alert). See your Astro Dashboard to launch/replay all auctions you've entered.

More Info Here : www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Rules

Regards,
Bijesh

11 posts

TC Mastercard from payoneer in India #Compensation

16 days ago

Hi Nabila,

Paypal india is of two types now. One is for Shopping and other for Business. You can migrate your account to Business and complete KYC

Just check it out

Regards,
Bijesh

12 posts

Great to see our Rewardicals in Home Page in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

17 days ago

As per new update from SFI, we can spot our total Rewardicals in our sfi home page along with current month's versa points

Thanks for providing the same

Regards
Bijesh

11 posts

TC Mastercard from payoneer in India #Compensation

17 days ago

Hi Nabila,

Thanks for your post.

But what is the problem you are facing with Paypal for receiving the funds? Is there any problem?

Kindly advice

Regards,
Bijesh

7 posts

Grandmaster Poker in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

18 days ago

Dear Larry,

The winnings you made as prime game only taken as an entry in Daily Crown draw

The more you made more your winning chances in the daily draw

Thanks
Bijesh

12 posts

How you define an Active Affiliate? in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

18 days ago

Dear SFI'ers,

My question is simple! How you DEFINE rather DETERMINE an Active Affiliate in SFI?

As per SFI's Solution Center, an Active Affiliate is an affiliate who has logged in at least once AND have at least 250 VersaPoints every 45 days.

But,

What else criteria you look forward from your affiliates to be active in SFI to determine them as your Active Affiliate?

Is it their Sales? or Is it their Purchases in SFI?
Is it their Team Building Ability by recruiting new affiliates and members?
Is it their logging into this Site daily and securing 10 versa points and playing eager zebra games?
Etc Etc

Kindly share your feedback from your experiences here

Regards,
Bijesh

35 posts

Be alert!! PayPal phishing and scam doing its rounds again. in Miscellaneous

19 days ago

Hi Snezana,

Paypal is safe but in this Forum Thread if you look carefully the sender's email address is services@papyaal.com which is a fraud one as their domain name is papyaal

Thats why i wrote we need to check the sender's email address than just going through their name

Hope its clear now

11 posts

Constellation Prizes in AA in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

19 days ago

Although it's a nice suggestion but many members depend on Eager Zebra games for fun and competition will be in need of those Eager Zebra life line constellation prizes.

The validity of 7 days only a bit concern as I feel its bit short. However I feel so far Corporate's decisions on those constellation prizes will satisfy the majority.

Regards
Bijesh

35 posts

Be alert!! PayPal phishing and scam doing its rounds again. in Miscellaneous

19 days ago

Great information!

Before jumping to any email please click and verify the sender's email address.

Even though in Sender's name may look as PayPal but if you check the email address then you will find that some one else's email address

Hope it helps

23 posts

Extremely Important to send Welcome Letter from Your... in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

21 days ago

Hi Stephen,

Many thanks for providing a detailed information and surely its an eye opener for many.

Just curious to know that IF mails sent from SFI is going to SPAM/JUNK (in case members not whitelist) then how PRMs will benefit from the corporate emails as they can get mails ONLY from SFI/TripleClicks

Regards,
Bijesh

6 posts

My last T-Time win for the year 2018 in Recognition #TripleClicks

21 days ago

Congratulations!

Yes just now I too won 2 TCredits now in T-Time.

My last one of the year!

Regards,
Bijesh

10 posts

Rank in Getting Started

23 days ago

Dear Prashant,

There's no particular rank needed to earn maximum income from SFI. If we have real caliber then even an affiliate can earn maximum by selling triple clicks products and duplication by referring other members here.

Still, we have a detailed plan regarding success here which is mentioned here : www.sfimg.com/the_plan

As per the plan the highest rank is Diamond Team Leader so we can aim to reach that rank but as i said earlier if you have real caliber and productivity even an affiliate can earn more than a Diamond Team Leader. Thats what my feel because at the end of the day sales commission matters!

Regards,
Bijesh

5 posts

How to improve the activity of new members? in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

24 days ago

Hi Sasa,

You pointed out a very interesting topic. What I feel to jot down here is:

Firstly there are millions of people who doesnt have a 9-5 job or not even a job to satisfy their dreams. They are the majority of people who joins here in search of any quick income or a 'job' which can bring an income to satisfy their needs. They are probably in search of 'Earn $500 in 1 hour' kind of advertisements seeing in internet or facebook groups. So after seeing this kind of ads its normal that people will get attracted. Even they may be active or interested to work for an earning but unfortunately the kind of income they are expecting wont match with SFI income or SFI business income. Since SFI is a business opportunity to grow ourselves normally this people will get tired and vanishes.

Secondly to proceed further in this business they need to earn something even though SFI has clear cut guidelines and free resources to hunt the income. Since people are from zero business background they normally fail to continue even though they may be attracted with whatever resources we have here. Here we earns only if we duplicates or makes sales so normally after trying for some days or some months if they dont get desired return they will vanish.

Thirdly, we are living in a era where most of the internet opportunities are scams so obviously people will have thoughts to invest their hard earned money or genuineness of the company they are working hard. May be thats why we are seeing very less active PSA's or CSA's under us.

Its not easy to overcome these hurdles easily as everybody's perception is different. Giving motivation and education is our job and if they are really interested to grow here or wants to earn some passive income surely they will be here for long term. As this is a business opportunity, only those people with self confidence, determination, clear cut planning, understanding the concepts clearly may success here. Even by having all these qualities some may fail. Thats why we have small number of Diamond Leaders and big number of sleeping members here.

24 posts

How is E365 Class Champion selected in Miscellaneous #E365

24 days ago

Many thanks for giving a valuable piece of information