Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Ghulam S.

Pakistan

10 posts

BQ Master rw in Miscellaneous

7 days ago

Hi Gery and winners of BQM
Thanks for sharing and awesome response of corporate.

10 posts

BQ Master rw in Miscellaneous

8 days ago

Hi Guys
I m Badge level three (BQM)but rw still pending so how can I get in my account ledger?

31 posts

No Pricebenders anymore? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

19 days ago

Hi guys
I m confident that PB is very smoothly underway and running successful.

8 posts

Clue for hidden in Eager Zebra

19 days ago

Could balance of clue be checked before playing??

6 posts

PTB winner in Astro Auctions

24 days ago

Yup
How does bidder know what are number or how many are in tiebreakers.???

6 posts

PTB winner in Astro Auctions

25 days ago

Hi sfiers
If ptb is exact like bid winner or is the same high bid then what benefits are....

3 posts

PRM not recieved in Pakistan

28 days ago

Hi aoa kashif
Just review again and check redeem history and verify from tripple click after logging in and check there PRM status.

433 posts

What kind of people make good SFI affiliates? in Miscellaneous #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi
The reason of answere is that well versed and intellectual who exact predicts and guess ,remained vigilante ,active and alert around the clock with load of mighty $..

524 posts

What attracted you to start building a business with SFI? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hi
The reason answer is that all in one and second to none ,further quick support up line team ,positive corporate behavior 24/7 days alerts and active.

7 posts

A2A availibilty in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi sfiers
The reason question that I am not finding a2a page so could you let know when would a2a up ?

7 posts

Rebid in diagonal alret banner in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Hi all
Reason of question is that I tried bid in new bidding management is AA so I saw rebid below the featured item so please let know is there limit of rebid for bidders ?

1 post

Tiebreakers in Pakistan #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Hi
How could be observed tiebreakers during flight or launch.

11 posts

Excutive Affiliate in Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Ayesha k
Keep going on and on so remain an EA and invest in sfi for much more earning beyond the dreams. Good luck congregation to you.

6 posts

PTB prize in Southern Asia

about 1 month ago

Hi
Again forced write down to you r s thread that there is much chances of tiebreakers so let yourself check the rules in AA for PTB tiebreaker.

6 posts

PTB prize in Southern Asia

about 1 month ago

Hi
Reason of my reply is that it is really agreed with the won 473 of bid and ptb is 473 so you may check fight log again . otherwise let know to up line sfi support team via ticket.

3 posts

TCredits in Pakistan #PSA #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Hi waseem
Go to genealogy and click tcredit then click the person whom you wish to send tcredit and option for number of tc asks to write down just up to ten.

4 posts

Hidden is a interesting game at Eager Zebra! in Southern Asia

about 1 month ago

It is really interested but some words have much more letters .

2 posts

Purchase order from local pay for Pakistan the best tip in Pakistan

about 1 month ago

I placed first order after asking secure shop so let see in pic and give the best tip to fulfillment of it how I receive earning benefits.

3 posts

Purchase of products but no need shipment. in Pakistan

about 1 month ago

Hi sfier from Pakistan
If you do that leave comment in details how? Payments make from Pakistan.

3 posts

Purchase of products but no need shipment. in Pakistan

about 1 month ago

Hi SFier
I wanna purchase item pic below but do not want its shipment to Pakistan . I m in need of just tcredit in my sfi account for business growth. So please how I do let me know simply details and its shipment method feasible in Pakistan.v

6 posts

How to use Mastercards in Pakistan in Team Building #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Hi All SFiers
First of all I wish to thanks Al marten my up line for striving help to us vis get solved our purchasing problems. I need a person,s help who is already exercising purchase from Pakistan via SFi. Please leave commit here or let know the best tip.

452 posts

What keeps you motivated to keep moving forward at SFI? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi
Sfi is some great all in one like training ,marketing,playing ,earning and investing but joining is absolute.ly free

573 posts

If you could give ONE tip to a new PSA, what would it be and why? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

let me share a bit more here agood tip for new PSA . please play eager zebera games and win prizes , make fun and enjoy as good hoppy. so you will receive a lot of benefits such like prestige badges . visit triple click there are many free games so no need of purchase with moneyand tcredits

161 posts

What's a good strategy to attain Team Leader status every month? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

please go to triple click and set auto delivery and purchase for making 1500 vp.

223 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Clemencia Laroa! in Recognition

2 months ago

Awesome and role model so nice to follow.