Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Tshering dema s.

Bhutan

22 posts

Can I convert from TCredits to Versa Points? in VersaPoints #TCredits #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Hi,
Directly its not possible but you can use tcredit to play games, pick prize,astro auction in auction you earn lots of prizes like(VP,rewardicals, Moves in games and even entry in DG and so on) and in games if you use 1 tredits, you get 10 rewardicals. with rewardicals you can redeem versapoint and so on, even with 77 rewardicals you can get redeem of 1 tcredits. so all the best.

5 posts

EA in Getting Started #Astro Auctions #Getting Started #TCredits

7 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

22 posts

EA but no T-Credits credited in Miscellaneous #E365 #ECA #TCredits

8 days ago

me too same problem....i got EA rank and no tcredit

14 posts

E365 in Recognition #Auto-Delivery #E365 #Sponsor

9 days ago

Congratulations Tshering dema!
You've qualified for the Entrepreneur365 (E365) contest! You are now officially one of SFI's movers and shakers! Well done!
For doing so, you've just earned a prestigious E365 CHALLENGER badge.
And starting tomorrow, IT REALLY GETS FUN!...
1. You're now in the E365 Daily Drawing! Each day between now and 8/2/2019, we'll be drawing 500 winners. Every day, you'll have a chance to win a share of over $3000 in prizes! For complete details on the Daily Drawing, including prize information and limits, see: www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=info_and_rules
2. You are now one of a very small group of people from your class (those who joined SFI the same day you did) vying for the title of E365 Champion. If between now and 8/2/2019 you accumulate the most VP in your class, you'll be named the E365 Champion for the 8/2/2018 class. For this, you'll receive special corporate recognition, five income-boosting CSAs (from the CSA Rewards program) every month, a spot on the E365 "Hall of Fame" Website, bragging rights for your class, and a handsome plaque for your office wall to commemorate your achievement.
That's not all. If you're the champion, you'll also receive 365 ADDITIONAL days in the E365 Daily Drawing--with no limit on the amount of prizes you can win! You don't want to miss this!
Note: To see who the other challengers (so far) from your class are, see the E365 Leaderboard at:
www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=leaderboard
Tshering dema, every year, hundreds of thousands of people join SFI, but only a tiny fraction of them are able to earn the title of E365 Champion. YOU have the opportunity to be a part of this very elite group of SFI entrepreneurs. We hope you'll make the most of it. If we can assist you at any time during your quest, don't hesitate to ask--we're at your service!
Once again, congratulations on qualifying for E365 and GOOD LUCK!
SFI Admin
www.sfimg.com

P.S. As an E365 qualifier, you also have the opportunity to win our MONTHLY VP contest and to be named the Bhutan E365 champion for the class of 8/2/2018. See www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=prizes for more information.
hello friends I received above mail msg and i dont have idea what to do next....your help is highly appriciated,thanks.

5 posts

When going get tough, the tough gets going in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Sales #Team Building

9 days ago

Hi to all.
Once a man lost his way in a desert and was close to death due to thirst. He grew weak wandering aimlessly through the scorching heat for days. After a long search he spotted an oasis in the distance, the tall palm trees was the indication of the source of water. He thanked his stars and slowly walked towards it.

Finally as he reached the place he stumbled forward exhausted beneath the shade of the palm trees. He thought at last he can quench his tormenting thirst. His lips had gone dry and he had no strength even to walk for another furlong. Considering lucky to have found this oasis he wiped the sand from his face and what he saw made him astounded. He observed something strange about this oasis instead of a water body like a spring or a lake or well the man found a hand pump. And beside the hand pump were two objects a small guard jar filled with water and a note written on a goat hide.

He carefully read the note it said, “Whoever wished to draw water has to prime the pump by using the water in the guard jar kept aside. The water in the guard jar is just enough for the purpose.Now the man was worried he was dying of thirst and he had found water in the guard jar. It seemed the height of foolishness to pour it down the pipe, what if the pump does not work. He can drink the water in the guard jar instead. He thought for a while and decided to take risk and he poured the water from the guard jar into the pipe and started to work on the lever. After move the lever up and down for several times, there was no sign of water. He was depressed and wondered if he did the right thing by pouring the water in the guard jar into the pipe instead of quenching his thirst. However he did not stop operating the lever and finally after some time his hard work was rewarded water gushed out of from the pump. He drank to his content and before leaving filled the guard jar with water and left the note for those who would come to the pump in future.

This is a story , which tells us about the dilemmas we face in our daily life. Opportunities do come our way but we are nervous to take any tough decisions. We do not act as the man in the desert because we are not in the position to lose nothing. A person takes tough decisions only when he has nothing to lose. Taking calculative risk is necessary in life. A farmer takes hard decision in order to use the insufficient resource he has to sow when he sights clouds and only when it rains he is rewarded manifold at the time of harvest, he feels that his risk has paid off. (I read it and found worth sharing to all, thanks)

85 posts

Astro Auction Gateway now available! in SFI News #Astro Auctions #Marketing

10 days ago

Hi Mr Gery.
Thank you so much for sharing new Astro Auctions Gateway which is now available for our marketing campaigns.
Thank you once again and happy to go ahead.

571 posts

If you could give ONE tip to a new PSA, what would it be and why? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

10 days ago

Hi.
If I give ONE tip to a new PSA, what would it be 1 T-Credit as a encouragement tips and its because if she work hard in sfi, i would be benefited too, thank you.

225 posts

What are you blogging about...to promote SFI and TripleClicks? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

10 days ago

hi.
With the help of sales tool at TripleClikcs (Product Collection), we can make unlimited unique themed collections of products to promote. After making the list, we can uploaded in your Website, Blogs, Social Sites and your own FB Business Pages. Marketing of Tripleclicks products are so easy. You have to update it periodically and advertise it regularly. You can create your own banners for products of your choice at TripleClicks.com. You can also create a dynamic banner at this page for Deal of the Day. After creation of Banners, you can upload it in your Personal Websites or Blogs.
Hope I have answer your question?

12 posts

Uber-picks(FIFA NA) in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Rewardical #Team Building

10 days ago

Sorry I could not upload the picture due to error in uploading

12 posts

10 days ago

This is my Uber screenshoot picture, still I could not find what is wrong[*] Your text to link here...

12 posts

10 days ago

what are the procedure requirement in Uber-Picks (FIFA NA)? I tried many times but saying your requirements are not fulfill. help me.

16 posts

Can i sell my PSA or CSA in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

10 days ago

Hi,
we never sell PSA/CSA, if the are inactive for one month they will be lost fronm your list.instead of selling them better to send team mail time to time and make them active. they are not active may due to not knowing what to be done and what not to be..........
Try to guide them with other alternative possible method to make them active..

15 posts

Let your self-confidence touch the sky. in Miscellaneous

10 days ago

hi
thank you for sharing nice post it help us lots.
we all of us thinking about when we need to know more about our self-confidence. To achieve happiness in our life these questions are very important.It helps you understand your level of self-confidence and what is the degree of your internal self-respect. It’s the core part of your success So, You need to focus on it and care about all of the points in it. thank you it help me a lot.

10 posts

Through mistakes we learn in Getting Started #Astro Auctions #Sponsor #TCredits

11 days ago

''Never fear your mistakes''
We have to learn through our mistakes, so that we do not run the risk of repeating them again in our daily life. We must develop the wisdom and sense to make good decisions and choices. Good judgment will only develop if you truly learn from your mistakes. Unfortunately, for many people, it takes a few repeats of the same mistake to learn the lesson.
Good or bad, experiences is what help us to learn lessons and form a better sense of judgment. Bad judgment seems to stick with us longer as a lesson learned because we really do not want to keep repeating it. Wisdom is the knowledge you can gain from making mistakes. example like in sfi games I made so many mistakes in the first play but now I never repeat the same mistakes again. So better learn through mistakes!!!

13 posts

Don't worry about failures!! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

11 days ago

hi and hello.
yes your rite and I fully support your post. never fear of failure because what we perceive as an error or failure is actually a gift. And eventually we find that lessons learned from that discouraging experience prove to be of great worth.
thank you for sharing.

8 posts

Astro auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

11 days ago

hi Dil Bdr R.

yes your rite there are some astro auction products which never shift to Bhutan. when ever I came across those auctions i keep them aside and try on others auction product which can be shift to Bhutan.
All the best.

3 posts

Destiny in Team Building #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Team Building

11 days ago

“Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habit. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.” ― Lao Tzu said. so, It really doesn’t matter how many great things you have planned for the future. What matters is what you get done today. A life or a career or a business, is just the sum of what you do “today”. An Action List requires you to state what you’ll do today. And then, with that short list, you can more easily focus on what you need to do. so same thing applied in sfi also in my views. we daily open sfi account, we do action daily like : to-do-list,play games, bid auction,go through forum thread,comments on it, go to triple clicks and open tool box and share product to friends and family through bloggers,twitter and so on and on........again next day we do same thing as mention above and it goes on like our action and finally it becomes our destiny...????

6 posts

Question in Getting Started

11 days ago

Hi, alys be active affiliate, earn as much as Co you want through sell, to do list, media sharing and so on...within a month you will attain EA rank in sfi. Best wishes

5 posts

Question in Team Building #Team Building

11 days ago

Yes we can , no need to invest anything

8 posts

Question in Team Building #Team Building

11 days ago

In sfi you can link so many people and share your bloggers,twitters, on sfi marketing. Team will generally developed.

8 posts

Question in Getting Started #Team Building

11 days ago

Hi, you don’t need to invest anything, it’s free investment and it’s 100% guaranteed job with success, but make sure you work it hard. All the best

13 posts

Don't worry about failures!! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

11 days ago

Hi. HAPPY 3rd Anniversary to you with lots of success ahead, thank you for sharing wonderful thoughts,

17 posts

How do I encourage PSAs/CSAs in their 2nd month? in Team Building #Team Building

11 days ago

Hi Keshav. First thing the foremost is welcome them with sweet and encouraging welcome note, after that feel free with them and starts conversation with them politely. Tell them be opened to ask any questions regarding do and don’t in sfi. Give training how to go ahead, tell them to read 1-57 lessons carefully because it will help them later what to be done daily. I know it’s problem for new affiliates who joined recently , same thing happened to me and I feel happy because everyone helped me a lot. If any PSA/CSA required any help regarding what to be done next feel free to ask your own sponsors, Upline and affcouse to sfilers. They will help them in any cost. Hope I help you, best wishes.

21 posts

Help a sister out in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

11 days ago

hello Velinda O.
yes we can win astro auction...even if you don't win auction you can win prizes like, rewardicals, versa point and even VIP badges and so on.
All the best.

9 posts

How to fulfill our dreams in Getting Started #Contests #Localvantia #Team Building

11 days ago

“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.” – Gail Devers said.
what are the main aims and objectives in order to achieve higher rank in sfi means earn lots and fulfill our dreams??