Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Samkelisiwe H.

South Africa

1 post

It seems heaven has opened towards me in Recognition #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Hi all

Just when i thought i cant afford SFI i woke up on 25 RT.while i was celebrating i open my emails i find a n email saying i won the E365 draw getting 500RT which i used for TCredits,meaning i could now bid..i bid for the 400 Tcredits pack and i won 50VPs....as if that was not enough yesterday i won the Bizwiz.

Thank you.dont give up keep on trying.

7 posts

Grateful and excited in Inspiration/Testimonials #TCredits

2 months ago

Wow!

Thank you and Congratulations to you my sponsor .your hard work and dedication to us as your team is seen
Congratulations.enjoy your Tcredits

Thank you

22 posts

EA but no T-Credits credited in Miscellaneous #E365 #ECA #TCredits

2 months ago

Hi Bijesh

Keep on working hard .i also joined in August i recieved them on the 11th of Sept.it may vary depending how the system does.but you get them.keep on doing the great job.
All the best on the awesome SFI

7 posts

Grateful and excited in Inspiration/Testimonials #TCredits

2 months ago

Hi all

Am so excited and grateful, yesterday i woke on 10 Tcredits that i won or received as my commission.just when i was wondering where will i get Tcredits to auction and to use in my EZ..i will continue working hard on SFI and commit myself to this business.

Thank you

14 posts

my lucky day today! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #E365 #Pricebenders

2 months ago

Awesome .Congratulations Jimmy.keep on working and keep on winning

14 posts

BADGES in Ask Gery #Leadership

3 months ago

Hi Gery

Is there a way to be notified about the badge i have forfeited .because we earn badges the following day they are gone.

4 posts

PSAs versus SFIPPA in Compensation #Compensation

3 months ago

We have PPA programme and PSAs.can someone tell me the difference between the 2.according to my understanding it looks the same.then why cant we get the benefits even on PSAs.on PPA rogramme you register someone and they qualify and on PSA you send marketing aid to someone and he or she signs up.someone help maybe am missing something.

Thank you
God bless

4 posts

how do i buy Tcredits in South Africa #Eager Zebra #Getting Started #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi Gert

You get more information on your SFI launch Pad
Also contact your SFI sponsor and your upline as well.
You purchase Tcredits under TC search for Tcredits,it will give you options.from as little as 1pack.
I have been buying that 1pack which has really helped me in growing my SFI business.

Thank you

13 posts

Buying SFI products in bulk and sell. in Sales #Sales

3 months ago

Hi

My strategy with online sales,i post our products on my facebook page and a group which was created for our SFI team.i promote there.and also personalised messages on Whatsapp.

13 posts

3 months ago

Thank you Stephen.i will contact support.am really looking forward in making more sales through wholesale selling.
I hope u will cut a good deal with the sellers

13 posts

3 months ago

Much appreciated.i will surely consider your recommendations. Looking forward to making money through SFI .

7 posts

Holding seminars and workshops around us. in Marketing #Marketing

3 months ago

Hi
What kind of assistance does SFI provide when one wants to make seminars,workshop and training about SFI.bringing awaresness to the people about SFI because its real great business opportunity. (That is if its allowed to do so)

Thank you

13 posts

3 months ago

Hi

I would really like to know if its possible to buy our SFI products and sell. As some of us are good in physical selling which will also increase our sales? Please help.i would like to stock and sell in my country. SFI has nice unique products.

(Repaired typos - moderator)

6 posts

How do we help CSAs and PSAs who are not active in South Africa

3 months ago

We have CSAs and PSAs who are not that active,how do we assist them without being too much or too pushy on them.and they also dont do any purchases, where do we get commissions.

Thank you.

9 posts

What is the importance of saving games as Prime games. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

I would really like to understand the importance and benefits.of saving games as prime games if there is .
Thank.

6 posts

How to use your TCredits to grow your SFI business? in Getting Started #TCredits

3 months ago

I am practically new on SFI, I enter T-Time hourly draw then I win TCredits.

And I also buy the 1 pack taking into consideration my current financial status. Then I auction with 1 TCredit a day, to get more Rewardicals then convert them to VPs and another TCredit on EZ, where do I get it back?

8 posts

Why is it that you earn badges and the following day you forfeit them? in Miscellaneous #Contests

3 months ago

Why is it that you earn badges and the following day you forfeit them? It is kind of discouraging when you really looking forward in winning the BQ status.what can be done to fix it or notify us.thank you.

35 posts

New Astro Auctions Gateway...getting close! in SFI News #Astro Auctions #Marketing

3 months ago

Thank you Mr Gery.it also means and shows that our business is growing.

27 posts

Rose 87; College Student in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Wow and thank you.

6 posts

Can I earn if I am just an Affiliate? in Getting Started #Compensation #Rewardical #VersaPoints

4 months ago

Hi
Thank you for mentioning this..
I need help with smart start bunuses how do i redeem it or?