Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Sara F.

United States

21 posts

Is it luck or there are technics for sponsorship in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Morgan, hope all is well with you.

There are no special techniques involved with sponsoring. It is up to the individual to decide to be active or not.

As the saying goes: "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't force him to drink."

All we can do is advise and guide our team members and hope that they become or stay active.

Just keep communicating with them, who knows, maybe one day something you say may resonate with them and make them become active.

Good luck and much success to you.

18 posts

Tons of clicks but no buyers in Sales #Marketing #Sales

4 days ago

Hi William N., thank you for your reply.

I have joined LinkedIn and am going to try Instagram to see if I get any results.

Good luck in your SFI business.

16 posts

Instill Faith & Courage In Your Contacts With Pessimists!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 days ago

Thank you for another great post, Bruce.

I agree that we need to not only talk to the optimists but also the pessimists.

It would be easy to get an optimist to sign up because they are looking for the good in everything. On the other hand, we need pessimists also because they only see the negative and we can offer them the opportunity to see how good our business is and how we can help them achieve success for themselves.

Thanks again and good luck with your business.

118 posts

Powerful new Starter Incentives program is here! in SFI News #Team Building

4 days ago

Thank you, Gery, for another great incentive to get more active PSAs.

I will be interested in seeing if this actually works.

I will give it a shot and see if I get more active PSAs because I now have no one who is active.

Will you be introducing this type of incentive for PRMs at some time?

Thanks again for coming up with ways for us to succeed in our businesses.

18 posts

5 days ago

Kenneth, thank you for your reply.

I am trying to figure out how to make my own website, but it is not easy.

Good luck to you.

18 posts

6 days ago

Thanks, everyone for your comments and suggestions.

Erika, my sponsor will not respond to me so I guess I will have to figure it out on my own.

17 posts

Just keep going in Miscellaneous

8 days ago

Hi George B., I am sorry to hear about your burns. I hope they heal soon.

You are right, we should not let anything get in our way. We need to keep going and stay strong.

Good luck.

5 posts

Why Do We Lose Some Customers? in Marketing #Marketing

8 days ago

Hi Bruce, I totally agree with you.

We need to learn to listen to the verbal and nonverbal clues our potential customer gives us.

If we don't give them time to answer and let us know what they want, then we are missing a vital part of the selling process.

A customers words and body language will tell you much about how that person is feeling about us and our products/services.

Good luck, dear sir.

18 posts

8 days ago

I have set up a Facebook page where I show the products and have a direct link to each product, I also advertise on free classified ad sites.

I don't have a blog or website because I don't know how to set either one up.

On my Facebook page, I have also asked for suggestions on what products or services they would like to see. No one has responded to that yet.

18 posts

9 days ago

Hello, I am getting lots of clicks to my TripleClicks page, but no buyers.

What am I doing wrong? Can someone please give me some suggestions.

Thanks.

Sara

4 posts

The crucial role of setting goals in the business in Team Building #Compensation #Marketing #Team Building

10 days ago

Hi Kaddour, thank you for reminding us of the importance of setting goals for our business.

If we don't set goals, how will we know when we have reached them? Every business has to set goals, whether they do business online or not.

If a business doesn't have goals then they will never succeed because they will not be able to see if there is growth in their business or not and won't be able to adjust and compensate for any shortcomings they have had.

Goals show us how far we have come and how far we have to go in order to succeed and help us determine if we need to do something different to reach those goals.

Good luck in 2019!

14 posts

Beware of “router hack” email scams in Miscellaneous

10 days ago

Hi Chris, thank you for informing us of this new way that hackers are trying to scam us.

Unfortunately, there are many of these hackers and we need to become aware of them so we can stay safe.

My suggestion is that every time you get one of these emails, immediately run your antivirus/ antimalware program to make sure nothing was done to harm your system.

Good luck to you in 2019!

12 posts

Uncredited actions points ! in VersaPoints #Getting Started #VersaPoints

17 days ago

Hi Sunny, if you have done the Getting Started actions and have not gotten the points, I would suggest you send a ticket to support and have them check on it.

I had to do this a few times and I was finally able to get the points awarded.

Please relax and take things slowly so you can really learn and understand everything.

Good luck.

10 posts

The more you know, then more is required of you... in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

18 days ago

Thank you, Bruce, I am going to put this into action and see if it produces any results.

I hope it helps. If it does, then we will know how to motivate our teams.

10 posts

Goals tab -- Who reads our Goals? in Miscellaneous

18 days ago

Hi Bulelwa, Happy New Year and welcome to SFI.

I think if we want to have a reminder of what we say our goals are on a daily basis we should write them down on paper and keep it in front of us as a reminder.

We don't really need a separate area on SFI for it.

This is, of course, just my opinion.

Good luck to you and everyone at SFI.

10 posts

The more you know, then more is required of you... in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

19 days ago

Hi Solomon, Happy New Year! Thank you for this great post.

I am wondering if we can somehow use it to get our teams more active? Perhaps if we went through their profiles and looked at what they say is something they need help with, we might be able to use that as a conversation starter and use it to help them understand about the help available on SFI.

If we let them come up with the resolution on their own and let them know that we are willing to help them resolve their problem they just might become more active.

Do you think this might work? Please let me know your ideas or suggestions.

10 posts

Tyre Kicker or Tyre Pumpers in Team Building

21 days ago

Hi Seamus, thanks for this great inspirational post.

I am not just going to pump the tires up, I am going to pump them so full of air that they blow up!

2019 is the year that I increase my efforts 100x! I am not going to let anything stop me from going beyond the stars!!!

I am going to make a schedule and a plan and stick to it no matter what happens.

If it's going to be, it's up to me and only me. This is my business and I am the only one who can determine where it goes.

Come on, everyone, let's make 2019 the most successful one we can!!!!

25 posts

A Gold Team Leaders 2019 Plan of attack. in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

28 days ago

Hi Maree, thank you for such a great post outlining how you do your business.

For me, 2019 is going to be different.

I am going to log in every day, check my messages, once weekly I will send my team a message about any new developments here in SFI and tips on how to become successful.
I am going to advertise SFI and Tripleclicks more. I am going to promote my Facebook page more and I am going to reply to more friends messages on Facebook.

I always renew my AD at the beginning of every month so that I retain BTL status, but next month I am going to do my best to advance to at least STL.

Merry Christmas and a very Successful New Year to you and everyone in SFI!

253 posts

New boosters to advance your rank in Badge Quest before the end of the year! in SFI News

28 days ago

Thank you, Gery and Staff, for more great motivation to up our game in SFI!

I am a Booster Club Member already and I did the two requirements for the new Badge Quest badge.

Merry Christmas and Happy, Successful New Year to you and everyone here at SFI!!!

I am going to do my very best to make 2019 better than this year by advertising more and communicating more with my team.

27 posts

Take the right attitude in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Sreten, I am an optimist and always have been. I do not let anything bother me.
When I have a problem or situation I look for a solution.

If I encounter someone who has a negative attitude, I ask them to try to find a positive outlook to replace the negativity. This helps them to turn things around and also helps their critical thinking skills. If they can find a positive to replace their negative then they are one step closer to looking at things from a brighter perspective.

My attitude towards everything is: "Okay, this happened, now how can I fix it?" In this way, I am improving my decision-making skills and improving how to handle anything that comes up.

May you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy and Successful New Year!

Good luck in everything you do!

27 posts

Wish to all a happy Merry Christmas in Recognition #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Merry Christmas to you and everyone at SFI!

May we all enjoy a Happy and Very Successful 2019!

46 posts

Shining tip for this year 2018 in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi Stephen P., my tip would be to keep in constant contact with your team. You never know when one of them will wake up and become active and successful.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Successful New Year to you and everyone in SFI.

14 posts

Hold the Press! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Jackie, thanks for this great reminder about how to use the forum correctly.

I agree that we need to stop and think before we write anything. Ranting, complaining and whining will not get us anywhere except maybe banned from the forum and we definitely do not want our downline to see those kinds of posts.

We need to use the forum for the value we get from our fellow affiliates, not as our way of getting rid of our frustrations.

We have support to help us with any complaints we may have. The forum is for us to help each other.

Thanks again for this great post.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

11 posts

A practical view of what SFI business is about! in Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks, Mihai, I have been trying to figure out how to get my team active and you have just shown me how to do it.

I am going to try explaining how they can earn and let them know that if they want to be successful they have to put in the effort and recruit serious people into this business. Once they have started their team, I will tell them how to get their team active and also tell them about the importance of the auctions and selling Triple-click products. They also need to know about transfer buying.

Thanks again for this post.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!