Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

15 posts

Reducing Pie in The Sky Rewardical Claims in Sales #Localvantia #Rewardical #Sales

13 hours ago

Great Question, To be honest I have no Idea what the punishment is.

Thank you

James

15 posts

Reducing Pie in The Sky Rewardical Claims in Sales #Localvantia #Rewardical #Sales

1 day ago

Thank you for your reply. I am not sure what you can do. maybe we could issue a code at the point of sale that has a validation limit. I would love to hear other members sugestions.

james m

15 posts

1 day ago

Hello Mary. I hope all is well with you. In regard to Rewardicals, people are claiming against my RECA account that have not bought anything from me.

Kind Regards

James

15 posts

1 day ago

Dear Gery. I am constantly receiving fraudulently claims against my Rewardical account. I know that support address and reject the claims once I have submitted a report too them and I can imagine that these claims must take up considerable support time. 

Who are these people placing claims? Are they affiliates? and if so what is the punishment for such claims? 

I also noticed that we don’t have a Rewardical section on the forum index categories, will this be something that will be added in the future?
Thank you in advance

James M

16 posts

Is The Exchange Rate For Rewardicals-VP Fixed? in VersaPoints #Rewardical #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Hi Gomer, when you say the same exchaneg rate can you explain more? I mean 1000 Rewardicals gives you 333 VP
and 12 Tcredits. I am a little confused on the Math.

Kind regards

James

35 posts

213 Second Home CSAs Bronze TeamLeader in Getting Started #CSA #Getting Started #Team Building

2 days ago

Thank You Gery, It seems my moaning was very premature indeed in regard to a post I posted, not being able to advance further and take advantage of the September Step it Up Contest. 

James M

35 posts

213 Second Home CSAs Bronze TeamLeader in Getting Started #CSA #Getting Started #Team Building

2 days ago

Thank you Ken. It certainly answers my question. You have a nice day.

35 posts

2 days ago

Hello Mary, I am not complaining I just wanted to know how this system works. I was hoping that the more experienced members could through some information regarding second home CSAs.

Once again thank you

James M

35 posts

2 days ago

WOW. I just had a look on my scoreboard and it has registered 213 second home CSAs. (Awarded on November 14, 2018) Is this right? It seems hard to believe that I have been awarded so many for simply becoming a Bronze Team Leader.
If anyone can enlighten me with some must read links on second home CSAs, I would be very much obliged.

I would like to thank you all in advance.

James M

11 posts

Can you tell us the results of Amazon Ads in AA? in Ask Gery

2 days ago

Thank you, Gery. 
Just one point that I fell would help RECAs a great deal, would be the inclusion of an image that represents the RECA product or service. Presently we only have multi-coloured shopping baskets which don’t give a real feel or true representation of the product. 

Thank you once again

James M

24 posts

Never Judge An Auction By The Cost Of An Item in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #Team Building

4 days ago

If you are a new affiliate member or even a member that has not ventured onto a flight with Astro Auctions, then you may be interested in participating in one such journey I recently travelled. It started by placing a single TCredit on probably the lowest cost prize available. A TripleClicks Logo Sticker. At the time I thought to myself it would be my luck of all the prizes that I could win, it would be the Quantum prize. (winning the lowest value prize - TC Logo & Sticker)
How wrong was I?

Never Judge a book by its cover - or in this case an auction because I won the astronomical jackpot of a prize. The SUPERNOVA with a massive 12,000 Rewardicals.

So What Can 12000 Rewardicals Buy Me?
For a start by participating in the Auction I got a guaranteed 10+ Rewardicals and 5 Matches, 5 Moves and the 12000 Rewardicals for 1 TCredit that now can be turned into 155 TCredits or a choice of a host of other goodies including PSAs - CSAs and so on.

For me I am going to redeem 12,000 Rewardicals for PSAs & CSAs to build my downline.

James M

5 posts

Redeeming Rewardicals For PRMs Timescale? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Rewardical #Sales

5 days ago

Thank you for the link and it just confirms I only received one PRM. I just will concentrate on buying PSAs and CSAS in the future.
James M

5 posts

Redeeming Rewardicals For PRMs Timescale? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Rewardical #Sales

5 days ago

I redeemed Rewardicals for PSAs, PRMs and CSAs on the Oct 25, 2018. I received my PSAs and CSAs very quickly, in fact almost instantly. However, I have only received 1 PRM. I did put a ticket into Support and they said PRMs will be allocated as soon as they come in. It’s now almost three weeks does any members have any idea how long PRMs tend to arrive? Is there a shortage?

OBTW. This is not a grumble I am more than happy to wait, that said, I think I will stick to PSAs & PRMsin the future when redemming Rewardicals, with a view they could be earning me money from day one rather than waiting three weeks.

James M

6 posts

RECA Vs ECA Competitiveness in Marketing #ECA #Marketing #Rewardical

6 days ago

In regard to Product of the week post.
https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=136647
I find it quite frustrating looking in from a RECA perspective in regards to the ECA network especially when I believe that most of the products on the RECA platform offer far competitive prices.

What would be great from my point of view if we could be given an opportunity to market RECA goods through the SFI Tripleclicks network? For example could we not show RECA competitive products against ECA products? We also could give reselling commission on what is sold.

Just an Idea would love your thoughts

james

7 posts

Cash upon delivery option in Sales #Sales

7 days ago

Most credit card companies offer buyer protection, then you have another option of using PayPal who offers a shopping 90 day payment agreement. What’s not to say the people ordering cash on delivery would have 100% pickup ratio? Then the postal sevice and other delivery companies would then charge the sender to send it back.
As an online business owner I would rather lose the sale than the thought of the latter possibility.

James M

15 posts

HOT SPOTS! in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

7 days ago

Point taken. I was just offering an opinion in regards to Launchpad that breaks down every item on the Hotspots. I agree that Launchpad is not a single area specific to the Hot Spots list, however, it does have important information for each and every item listed in the Hot Spots. So pointing out launchpad for new affiliates I thought was not a bad idea. Seems I was wrong for thinking outside the box.

James M

15 posts

HOT SPOTS! in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

8 days ago

I agree but I also think that Launchpad should be also listed in the above. I know it is not a Hot Spot but it is essential to a better understanding of how to embrace the multitude of benefits that is SFI has to offer on so many levels.

James M

4 posts

Easy Astro Interface Quicker Bids on Junior Auctions & Rocket Box in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests #Getting Started

8 days ago

can anybody enlighten me why Johnnies comment has received a warning triangle?

James M

11 posts

Can you tell us the results of Amazon Ads in AA? in Ask Gery

8 days ago

For me personally, I felt that having Amazon Ads on Astro Auctions took away the shine of our own ECA Tripleclicks brand. I must also point out that I am not an ECA store member. The question is, is by having Amazon Ads on AA is it a conflict of interest? 
I would love to know what the reasoning behind introducing Amazon Ads. Maybe by having outside competition, ECA members would have to be more competitive with prices and delivery times.

Just an opinion

James

4 posts

Easy Astro Interface Quicker Bids on Junior Auctions & Rocket Box in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests #Getting Started

8 days ago

Great news for all members on a tight Tcredit budget, New features have been added to the Astro Auctions and in addition a much easier interface to quickly select your item.

Thank you to Gery and his team for putting this in place so fast.

James M

10 posts

BQ Master rw in Miscellaneous

8 days ago

With respect, I don’t supposed you are at liberty to give us a little more information in regard to the expansion. I for one did get a little discouraged after obtaining almost eighty badges only to find that I still was, what seemed a million miles from my next level. This did discourage me personally and now I am down to 67 or so badges.
For me any little tweak would be welcomed to get my blood pumping again. 

Thank you

James M

22 posts

NEW Caution Flag Icon on Forum Posts in Miscellaneous

8 days ago

Hello Stephen, I was issued with one of these warnings and at the time felt it was issued very unfairly; I did send a ticket to support raising my concerns. However, the warning sign was only in place around 48 hours. Maybe we should be looking at a three strike system before a public warning is placed on your posts.
Also, maybe it has to be verified that an infringement has been made by a second party.

Just an opinion

James M

35 posts

Astro Stampede or is it more of an White Elephant Idea? in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Sales

8 days ago

Thank you, Gery. Sometimes, I do seem to run around the houses to make my point. Less is More, so I am constantly told. 
Regards,
James.

31 posts

Why I Chose Not To Go To STL (Silver Team Leader) Rank? in Team Building #Team Building

9 days ago

I agree wholeheartedly. For the first four months, I was on a badge mission, I managed to accumulate almost 80 but still fell short of the next badge quest level.

I now have about 67 badges, I spend less time playing games and more time developing videos and marketing strategies to build a solid team. However, I still play a couple of games and enter all the competitions.

Regards
James

9 posts

Unwanted Claims Whats the Answer? in Sales #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

9 days ago

Hello Munish. To be perfectly honest I think support are doing a great job. On the system now we can do a one-click report but what takes the time is filling out the reason.