SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Rachael A.

Nigeria

9 posts

My new signup in Team Building #Rewardical

28 days ago

I just want to thank you all for your replies, I appreciate it

9 posts

My new signup in Team Building #Rewardical

28 days ago

Good morning all.
Please 🙏 can someone enlighten me on this my new signup?
[Removed Image, per FORUM RULES ]

35 posts

Commission in Suggestion Box #Compensation #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Thanks boss, I appreciate your reply to my post.
God bless you. I will continue to try my best.

35 posts

about 1 month ago

Thanks Marilyn for your kind words, 💋💋❤😍 God bless you. You just relieved me of some tensions. Stay blessed.

35 posts

about 1 month ago

You can say what ever you want because you have freedom of speech. Its easy for you to say because you are rich, you can feed your family and able to pay your bills and house rent. You wont know what others are passing through. Same goes to Daniel W, do you guys know how I'm able to get subscription to come online and do my daily task? Do you guys know my level of education, do you guys know that my family and I are about to be thrown out if the house because we can't renew our house rent?
I know its not your problems but I'm just letting you guys know that we don't even have food to eat this night let alone tomorrow. I'm just trying to get some thing that can help put food on my family's table.
I've spent $20 dollars on my SFI business out of my want.
So you guys should know what to say to some one, I'm not a gold digger. I'm a hard working lady and that is why I'm looking for ways to help my family, what I asked for is not out of hand, converting the tcredits to cash is what I asked for, even if its for me alone, I thing its still the same thing as having it in cash to having it as tcredits. Thank you.

35 posts

about 1 month ago

Thank you for understanding my point of view. We need to get $20 before we can have our payoneer card and if $5 is awarded to ever EA any month they become EA, that means they need 4 months to geT the $20 and with this, it can motivate other to work very hard and also bring it Monroe people to SFI. Many people ask for evidence of payments before joining any business and remember they time is money. When they see that they can't get paid if they are not able to get sales, they wont want to waste their time. I s think its a bad idea to convert the TC to cash. Thank you

35 posts

about 1 month ago

Thanks sir for your advice but I'm working hard just that I don't have enough to help myself. As I'm reply you now, my subscription will soon expire and I don't know how to rewind it
Thanks all the same

35 posts

about 1 month ago

Thank you ma, I have a lot of PSA but they are not active and I'm a poor lady, I can't afford to set auto delivery. I've spent almost $20 still didn't make make any cash commission.

35 posts

about 1 month ago

Thanks for YOur reply but I have like 39 PSA but nom is active, they are not working And that's the problem because they all need why will reward their efforts of been EA

35 posts

about 1 month ago

Good morning all. Please I don't know how this can get to Grey, SFI is good business no doubt about it. But the problem is that, no instant cash commission like some MLM.

I want him to look into this area as some people like me came into this business with the hope to help my family out of our financial crisis. You can't get cash even if you qualify as an EA if you are not able to sell products. I've joined this business since June and made EAs 3 times now but still no cash reward.

My suggestion is that, the 10 TCredits given to us as a commission for been an EA can be turned to cash since its worth $5.90, you can award us with $5 for been EA instead of the TCredits itself, with this many people can be motivated to do more. Please look into this for the sake of the poor people like me.

As I talk now, I don't know where to get money to renew my data subscription for browsing.

I will appreciate it it a lot of this aspect can be liked into.
Thanks and God bless you

1 post

My missing badges in Recognition #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Good morning all.
Please I don't understand this that is why I brought it to get more understanding od it.
I login yesterday and saw 10 badges instead of 26 that I had before and same thing today again.

1 post

Validity of the FG Badge. in Recognition #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Good morning all.
I just want to share what I discovered about the FG badge.
I was wondering why mine disappeared but for to know that its just like class and also, the badge is just for 200 people. We're more than a million in SFI so if you got the badge, you must keep or get your likes increased to keep the badge. If another person gets more likes than you, you will lose it to that person
I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong. Thank you.

22 posts

Forum Guru Badge Earned! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

congratulations dear, I too once got the FG badge and I was excited the way you are right now but it disappeared the following day, it came back later and disappeared again and never came back. I don't know why. I pray it comes back soon.

11 posts

" So Where Do I Start" This is NOT a Question! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

Thank you sir for sharing this post. But my question is, what if you have done all you can to help your PSA and still he or she is not ready to work, what can you do?

12 posts

Share links no longer valid? in Sales

2 months ago

Hello Marijke, good morning.
I don't think so, did you try login in before copying your link?
It happens like that some times if you did not login and if you did login and still have the same problem, I advice you write to support.

I hope this helps.
Best regards and keep up the good work. The sky is your limit.

3 posts

E-365 Daily Drawing in Recognition #E365 #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Congratulations dear, keep up the good work. There is more to come because SFI rewards it's loyal affiliates.

3 posts

My missing badge is back. in Recognition #Compensation

2 months ago

Thank you so much Sir for your good words, I really appreciate Sir.
God bless you and your loved ones.

3 posts

My missing badge is back. in Recognition #Compensation

2 months ago

Good day to you all my fellow SFIers.
I thank God for counting me among You, each time I have any issues I do run to you guys and I'm always happy to come back and tell you that my issue has been resolved.
I complained about my missing FORUM guru badge the last time but I'm happy to tell the house that the badge is back.

2 posts

My new badge is gone in Recognition #Team Building

2 months ago

Good morning my people, happy weekend to you all.
Please house, can any one tell me how long the FORUM guru badge stay before disappearing?
I was so excited about my new badge only for me to wake up the following morning and not find it anymore.
I will appreciate your answers, thank you.

1 post

My new badge. in Recognition #Compensation

2 months ago

Good morning my people.
I can't keep calm nor keep this to myself.
I'm so so excited for this new badge I just got, FORUM GURU.
What a privileged, Thank you SFI.

8 posts

My VPs are back! in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Good morning my people.
I want to appreciate you all for your support always.
When I needed help, I ran to you and you calmed me down about my missing VPs, I want to let you all know that they are back now.

15 posts

What is available VPs? in VersaPoints #Leadership #VersaPoints

2 months ago

yes ma, I've collected them all. Thanks for always being there for me ma. God bless you.

15 posts

2 months ago

Good morning all, I want to appreciate everyone of you for your positive reply. This has solved my anxiety. Thank you all and bless you all

15 posts

2 months ago

good morning my people. Please I need your help again on this.
I don't understand this available VPs, how and where to get them, I will appreciate your help.
Thank you all for been there for me always.

13 posts

Will my VPs be carried over to this month? in VersaPoints #E365 #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Thanks ma, that's what has been making me qualify for EA but I have financial crisis now and that was why I couldn't purchase anything. Looking up to God for help.