Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Kantilal G.

India

136 posts

Congratulations Leon McKee, our new Diamond Team Leader in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor

18 days ago

Dear Leon McKee Sir,. Congratulations on your successful tour of D T L. You are inspiration for us and always you have guided us. We proud to be your Team Member. 👍

58 posts

Like joke! Like joke! I made it. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #E365 #Getting Started

4 months ago

Hello Nkechi,

You have done nice job and continuous efforts always rewarded at SFI. Once you decide to develop the SFI business, your goals are inspire to take actions.

Keep your action as per your this year speed. My best wishes for your happy SFI Anniversary.

5 posts

My 5 th Anniversary in Recognition

5 months ago

Hello Nimish,

My heartily congratulations for celebrating 5 the SFI Anniversary. Period of 5 years is very much important as new affiliates take example of persistence looking your career at SFI. Every thing take time and if you wait for the time you definitely get the result of your Goal.

Keep continue your uninterrupted efforts to get more achievement ahead.

5 posts

Airtime topup via rewardicals in Suggestion Box #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

5 months ago

Tell network companies are providing international roaming over the world. This way if they offer data providing at world countries these will be new business with benefit of Rewardicals.
Nice suggestion.

13 posts

Rewardicals Redemption in Getting Started #Rewardical

5 months ago

Hello John,

There is shutter type arrow which you can move as per your requirement. If you need to redemption for 10 VP that arrow will show you how much token to redeem.

Have a nice time, good day

8 posts

How to find my downline team members... in Getting Started #ECA #Leadership #Team Building

5 months ago

Hello,

To see your team members, go to hotspot tab and thereafter geneology section, where you can see your team

2 posts

Awarded Badge Quest Pro in Recognition

5 months ago

Hello,

I am happy to inform that I have been awarded " Badge Quest Pro " badge today by SFI.
I have been also given rewards of 500 Rewardicals and two entries in this month Badge Bounty win. At S F I your efforts are resulted in some benefits.

Thanks SFI, proud of you.