Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Kantilal G.

India

168 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Rafal Stepien! in Recognition

9 hours ago

Hello,
Congratulations for achieving E 365 championship. You have got the result of your hard work - daily actions with passion and persistence. I wish more success and more upgrade of ranks in coming days. Keep it up .......

175 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ágnes Füstös! in Recognition

4 days ago

Hello,
Congratulations for achieving E365 Championship. Your continuous efforts with determination & persistence has got this result. Keep it on and I wish more success and more upgrade of rank in coming days.

196 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Damir Sadic! in Recognition

14 days ago

Hello Damir,
Congratulations for your achievement of E365 championship. You have got success with your continuous efforts and Dedication towards SFI. Keep it on. I wish you a more success and more rank upgrade in near future.

210 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Edina Hujic! in Recognition

15 days ago

Hello Edina,
Congratulations for achieving E 365 championship. Your dedicated efforts and duplications with passion and persistence have got the result. I wish you more success and more upgrade of rank in near future. Keep your actions live.

205 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Valentina Nikolovska! in Recognition

17 days ago

Hello,
Congratulations for your achievement of E365 Championship. Your full efforts and duplications and persistence has got the result. I wish you a more achievement and more upgraded rank in coming days. Have a nice time and enjoy your achievement.

179 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mwale C. Kawelwa ! in Recognition

20 days ago

Hello,
Congratulations for achieving E 365 championship in New Year - 2019. So this year will more fruitful for you. Your full efforts with persistence has got the good result. Keep it up and wish you more success with new rank.

14 posts

Are You Ready? in Miscellaneous

21 days ago

Yes, I am ready for the new announcement and my full efforts & daily actions for the year - 2019. I hope for the good announcement by Gery Sir. New journey at start of new year will be joyful and cheerful.

14 posts

TRIP AROUND THE WORLD! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Marketing #Team Building

21 days ago

Hello Sasa,

Fine presentation of Christmas all over the world in nutshell. People are always like festivals in any country. This is way to recharge the life and make enjoyment with family, friends and relatives. Happy New Year to all

190 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Sabih Ahmed! in Recognition

21 days ago

Hello Sabih,

Congratulations for achieving E 365 championship badge. Your uninterrupted efforts and persistence has got this result. Keep it up and I wish you more badges with more success and upward rank too.

13 posts

Year End Review of Astro Auction Wins in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #VersaPoints

22 days ago

Hi Kelly,
Congratulations for big winnings. Everyone who have played this game got prizes like this. It is nice gift from SFI. We wish that in year 2019 SFI present more rewarding tools who perform full efforts and daily actions.

208 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Wayan Tin Maung Win! in Recognition

22 days ago

Hello,
Congratulations for getting E365 championship badge with so many benefits from SFI. Your full efforts with persistence has resulted in success. Keep your actions live and you have more success and more upgrade ahead. I wish a great & best time ahead.

192 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Timea Pastor-Bajsic! in Recognition

23 days ago

Hello,
Congratulations for your championship for E 365 in your class. Your continuous efforts with persistence has shown the result of your success. Wishing you more success and more upgrade of rank at SFI in coming days. With seasons' greetings

210 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jasmina Simic! in Recognition

24 days ago

Hello Jasmina,

Heartily congratulations for getting E365 championship of your class. You have got the result / success for your continuous efforts with persistence. Wishing you a more success and more rank upgrade in coming days. Enjoy your day and have a nice time with SFI.

215 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Helen Duke! in Recognition

25 days ago

Hello Helen,
Congratulations for getting E365 Championship. You have got the result of your continuous efforts and duplication. I wish you more success and more prizes & rank in future. Enjoy your winnings and have a nice time with S F I.

7 posts

To Co-operate Is Best Way To Get Ahead! in Marketing #Marketing

26 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

31 posts

What's coming on new year? Any guesses? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Team Building

26 days ago

Hello,
In the new year it may be something new in connection with Rewardicals and Shopify. In Global market entry of SFI is now noticeable. May be benefit scheme get more attractive for affiliates in new year.

21 posts

None working PSAs in Team Building #CSA #PSA

26 days ago

Hello Rejamil H.,

Don't look at your PSA/CSA inactiveness and do your constant actions with full efforts with persistence. One of the SFI principle is " Work with workers". They realise it and will be active some day. Wishing you success .

20 posts

2019 New Years Resolution in Compensation #Compensation #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Yes, Marilyn, in New year - 2019 more learning, more reading and also more earnings will be there for affilites. As Gery sir announced about the Shopify arrangement, there will be more Rewardicals / tokens chances will be there.

Be ready for the chances in 2019.

11 posts

Life Changing in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello David,

In real life we have to fight our task single handedly and if we have some shop or business, we have to run on self or family support. We should keep always Positive and do our job / work with full efforts and dedication. Almighty and our luck will favour anytime and we will get the results.

Be blessed and do actions with full positive approach. Thank for your post.

21 posts

I was amazingly surprised...! in Recognition #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Dear Fadel,
Really you received the gift box of prizes for this season. :-)

You are true that Determination, Persistence, Dedication & Patience always pay sooner or later.
You just decide not to give up.

Congratulations & best wishes for more prizes in coming days. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘

193 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Gordana Laslo! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations, Gordana - my upline, we are proud of you for getting E 365 Championship badge. Your dedicated efforts and passion has got the result.
I wish more success at S F I to you in coming days. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘โ˜บ

136 posts

Congratulations Leon McKee, our new Diamond Team Leader in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor

4 months ago

Dear Leon McKee Sir,. Congratulations on your successful tour of D T L. You are inspiration for us and always you have guided us. We proud to be your Team Member. ๐Ÿ‘

58 posts

Like joke! Like joke! I made it. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #E365 #Getting Started

7 months ago

Hello Nkechi,

You have done nice job and continuous efforts always rewarded at SFI. Once you decide to develop the SFI business, your goals are inspire to take actions.

Keep your action as per your this year speed. My best wishes for your happy SFI Anniversary.

5 posts

My 5 th Anniversary in Recognition

8 months ago

Hello Nimish,

My heartily congratulations for celebrating 5 the SFI Anniversary. Period of 5 years is very much important as new affiliates take example of persistence looking your career at SFI. Every thing take time and if you wait for the time you definitely get the result of your Goal.

Keep continue your uninterrupted efforts to get more achievement ahead.

5 posts

Airtime topup via rewardicals in Suggestion Box #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

8 months ago

Tell network companies are providing international roaming over the world. This way if they offer data providing at world countries these will be new business with benefit of Rewardicals.
Nice suggestion.