Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Mustafa M.

South Sudan

9 posts

Why excluding some countries from participating in SFI ? in Ask Gery

4 days ago

I cotacted some friends from Sudan to participate in SFI business , but unfortunately they told me that they try to sign up in the link I send to them , they can not, because Sudan country is not available in the list of country drop down menu ,
Is there any reason for exluding Sudan from participate ?
Thanks

6 posts

unclaimed Astro Auctions won prizes in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

6 days ago

Dear Mr. Gery
I have a problem with claiming my Astro Auction won prizes ,when AA is ready , I launch the flight , BUT the flight took a long time and it did not reach the final stage where I can claim my won prices., after a lot of communications with the support team they resolved all that games .
Now I have seven games unclaimed won prices not resolved and I submitted a ticket for each one ,
All November , I suffer with this problem , in all these seven games no response from support team yet.
I do not know why did not resolve these as before ?
I also made a suggestion ,that if the affiliate launch the flight within the seven days as the rule state, the support team claim his prizes for him , after he submit a ticket.
Mustafa MohamedOsman

15 posts

Sorry today I quit play Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions

11 days ago

Dear Bilan
thanks for your response.
You are right you mention what is my problemis,and I try to solve .
thanks

15 posts

12 days ago

Dear Randy
thanks for your response to my post.
First , contact the support team through submitting tickets, , and I sorry to said that, they reply - you are the only affiliate who experience this problem , check your browser and clear your cache , and so on,= and write in thier reply , this ticket was resolved just like that.

15 posts

12 days ago

Dear Johnny and Christine ..
Thanks for your response, I regularly each day launch the ready auctions, but the my problem is , the flight took a very long time and the flight did not reach the final stage where there is a tab of CLAIM YOUR PRIZE.
Each unclaimed won prizes I submited a ticket .
now I have seven unclaimed won prizes.
\I appreciate your help in solve my problem
Thanks in advance

15 posts

12 days ago

Dear Mr. Gery
hello
I have a problem for November month, in October I am a VIP,but in november for emergency reason I lost my VIP status,in November I faced with Astro Auction unable to claim my won prizes .
For each of unclaimed won prizes submited a ticket , at first support team resolved them , but in the last seven they did not .and they asked me to resolve the problem from side, can you please ask them to resolve these seven AA unclaim won prizes and I quit play AA until I resolve my problem from point here?
I did not want to loose my won prizes
I will continue to play again when I resolved my problem by myself.
Thanks

10 posts

quit Astro Auction play OR / what to do? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

12 days ago

Thanks to all who share their opinions, but first of all ,in the past I had no problem,because I had a VIP ,and due to some emergencies for ten days I lost my VIP status.
Second ,there internet connection here , I hope the IT people shoud some changes in claiming the prizes easy to all affiliates around the globe.
third, I follow some of the suggestions from fellow affiliates here in the forum, but cannot solve the problem.
thanks for all those who share their opinions.

10 posts

12 days ago

I think claim all winning , is available only for VIP ?

10 posts

12 days ago

hi
I know this option is only for VIP?

10 posts

13 days ago

Hi everyone here
I struggle in the last month to play Astro Auction, but I have a problem , which is when the auction is ready , I launch the flight , BUT, this flight took a lot of time and it did not reach the final stage where I claim my prizes won?
This happened to me in every AA. What should I do ?
every day I submit aone or two ticket to support center , to resolve this problem, this way I suffer alot , and don not know what to do, quit play Astro Auction , OR play AA and loose my prizes won?
This time I have Six AA played and till now I did not claim my won prizes from them and maybe I loose them.
Urgently need your opinion please.
Thanks in advance
Mustafa Mohamed Osman

3 posts

Astro Auctions claiming prizes in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

24 days ago

Dear sir/s
Regarding the claiming prizes won in Astro Auction, I suggest that when the affiliate launch the flight , after the end of flight the prizes won should delivered to the affiliate account directly, because some affiliate loose their prizes won due to many reasons ,
I my self have eight AA pn which I participted in , due to flight took a lot of time and the page where claim your prize was not showed up to claim my prizes?
I hope this suggestiond find acceptance and approved to release the tention about submitting tickit to support center,
Thanks

4 posts

Need advice in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

4 months ago

Hello
I play Astro Auction and I won some prizes , one of these prizes are matches and movers.Unfortunately , I can't play any EZ cards game on my device,what is the best offer to use these matches and movers for ?Can I redeem them for any products ,Rewardical or any thing else?
Thanks in advance

13 posts

Uber Picks are great! but how about a couple more leagues? in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra #Marketing

4 months ago

Hello there
Good post , I love Uber Picks too, I played since started in July , but unfortunately , I don't know where to find the winners ?
I check the link but always recieve a message" the page is not available"
Can any one here help me in this ?

6 posts

Where is the box or link when there is a tie in AA in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

4 months ago

Dear Shannon
After you launch your flight ,in the report of winning , there is a yelow spot near the name of the winner if you click this yelow spot , they tell you you lost this for tiebreak.

17 posts

How to build my team? in Team Building #Team Building

4 months ago

Hello dear SFI'ers
I begin to build my own team , as I read in this fourm ,many talk about how they purchase PSA ,but active , and others get thier PSA buy reassigning from thier upline , but also , not active and others recruit by themself ,but also not active.I have not afford to purchase a PSA , I began to recruit my PSA using free advertisement in social media , I succeed now to recruit one and purchase one my rewardical , but both of them inactive ,since sign up not log in , any one a suggestion for problem?

7 posts

Astro auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

5 months ago

Hi John
I have the problem when first Astro Auction launched ,I wrote a tickit to the support center , I first clear browser history ,then I update my browser anfter a while now the AA program is working very well in my device .

27 posts

Role of sponser in Team Building #Sponsor

5 months ago

Dear Mr.Richard
Thanks for your fruitfull response .
I a sured you that , this my own business and I will not raise the white flag for any reason . I go forward to mu goal as stated in a past here in the fourm , I trest this business as a one way road , reach my goal or die for it , no retreat , no surrender .
The aim of my post to get a shock for our sponser and co sponser to wake up .
I hope the shock was strong enough to reach its goal .
Thanks to all those who respond and share thier opinion and gave thier advices ,thanks to ,those who agree or disagree with, and want to asured you that if I need help or support I come the fourm as I did many times before .
Thanks and best regards

27 posts

5 months ago

Dear my upline team , thanks for your good response, but in my thread I state a fact about sponsers role , maybe , are not active and when they send emails just for collecting VP , regarding my activity ,if not you can check my badge again , I have 83 days consecutive got 10 V( ,what that mean?all these days I login daily and complete my actions lists.I not quit my business for any reason , but we need to raise the points in SFI organization for the benifiy of us all .
Thanks for all who participate and responded to my thread .

27 posts

5 months ago

I wrote to them asking help and but no response from thier side. Then many times I seek advice from the fourm and I got good advice and support and encourage from the fourm.
I got my EA rank bymyself and didn't hear from them congratulation?

27 posts

5 months ago

Hello all SFI'ers
I am still new in SFI ,about four months, I want to share with you my experiences with my two sponsers during these four months.
My sponser stay as my sponser for about month and half,just sent me the first welcome letter and keep silent.i go through the getting started ,and qualified with my own hardwork to EA rank .
On 26 of May I got my EA rsnk,then Ihave another sponser which is stayed till now, but also I only recieved abut three E-Cards and nothing else ,no support,no help , no advice , no communictions .
What is the role of sponser in SFI?
Is it just to send email to collect VP?
Is there any requirements to assign a sponser? Or there is no requirements?
There is a training article about how to become awesome sponser it shoud be read by anyone who want to be a good sponser , check the following link . www.sfimg.com/Training/AwesomeSponsor

17 posts

How much TCredits I need to participate in Astro Auction? in Pricebenders

5 months ago

How much TCredits I need to patricipate in Astro Auction ?
Is there any plan to set Astro Auction for those Affiliate who havefew TC and can't afford to buy mire TC?

2 posts

What I did in three months and what I fail to do? in Inspiration/Testimonials

5 months ago

I have three months now since I first sjgnup in SFI.This post to see full picture of my SFI journy.First of all I try my best to stick to SFI rule of success, I login daily , I did my daily actions list.I participate in daily contests , I play free EZ games daily , I check daily news and updates,I review some lessons from launchpad daily,I review daily the hot threads and tips , I daily review the posts on stream and fourm,I began advertise my business in free advertiser , I in last of june I recived a note of my first reffered note .
During my fifty days I got my EA rank, but unfortunately didn't requalify for june and I loose all rank benifits (including two unactive CSA). My plan now to requalify to EA before of july and try in this month to build my own strong team and increase my advertisement and try to do some sales to enforce my business.
I know by this experience of failure can enforce me , as our old saying"if not killed you it can enforce you".
My adice to all newbies , do your daily actions and stick to SFI rule of success, review daily the fourm posts it is fruitfull and you can most of the thing there and if you shy to ask you can find the answer of your question there.
Thanks and if anyone has a comment or advice you welcome.

13 posts

how to rèqualify for my EA before the end of month? in Miscellaneous

6 months ago

HelloSFI'ers
I work hard on SFI business, I got my first EA rank on 26 May, but unfortunately on first of June my EA pending for requalification, since then I try hard to requalify , but till now I can't. I don't what to do can anyone gave me a good suggestion