Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Caleb M.

Zambia

12 posts

I need someone to help me in Eastern Africa

about 1 month ago

Actually its not easy but its worth. All you have to do is talk to them and convince them about the nature of our work. Once they understand. You are done. Great day

13 posts

Oh, my GOD!!! :) in Recognition #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Conglatulations Marilyn C
True that takes hard work. Awesome score!
I can feel how happy you are right now when I remember sometimes back when I won card king twice in one day after a long time struggle! It was so amazing. I jumped high up
Congratulations once more and have a great time

12 posts

I need a team and I mean it ! A concrete tram in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Quiet amazing Mary B
As well as all
Once thing I believe in is practicality. Like people say experience is a best teacher.
All of all your words are encouraging and awe inspiring.
Thank you so much!!

12 posts

I need a team and I mean it ! A concrete tram in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

One might wonder. Do this guy don't want to go bronze. Well everybody in life thinks about achieving big. We always do that as a reality part of life. But the question is do I have what it takes for me to sustain my self there? What's the reason for me to be there? Will my efforts be paid back? What effect will this have on the people around me? Will this stuff work? If it works is it for better or worse? If its for better how am I going to maintain it? Question goes on and on.
However the question is Do you have what it takes to be there?
What I have to come to understand now is that everyone needs somebody to lean on. Here we are TEAM got to be put first. Its the foundation here on this platform. One can fail dearly without that foundation here at this platform.
Experience is a best teacher. Been there several times.
But the question Iam asking my self is will I be able to sustain myself there? It takes up the community to clean up the mess in the society and not alone.
Are you building that team?
Is it real concrete?
If so blessings lies ahead!!
Thankyou

14 posts

What sort of a person are you? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hahaha! Kinda joke but reality. Well a pot half full person! Wish there was a pot full person though in reality there will never be. Humans from the root of existence we are born complainants naturally . we don't appreciate a little we deserve rather we want huge that we can't accomplish or achieve and forsake what we are capable of acquiring. Its a sad world. You words are clear and makes me remember my mama. She told me a little is better than nothing. What am I trying to add?
If one don't do anything nothing including of little will come out. It takes hard work. I mean hard work.
Cheers!!
Let's keep hard work at hand
Thank you

10 posts

How to qualify for the Grand Master (Badge Quest)? in Getting Started #Contests

about 1 month ago

Wow! Here I go again. I just can't wait to grab the BQ Grand Master title. Guess Iam going to do all that it takes to reach there. Can't wait for those amazing prizes. Watch for me BQ Grand Master Here I come!!
Thanks

20 posts

Make SFI earning secrets an open secret to all affiliates. in Compensation

about 1 month ago

I like the second sentence in your thread "Thanks to my sponsor". They will also be thankful to you as long as you do your part to show them the way.
Cheers!

20 posts

Make SFI earning secrets an open secret to all affiliates. in Compensation

about 1 month ago

Quiet an interesting question from your PSAs as well as from your CSAs which can also make us to make a reflection of ourselves as members in that Sfi mirror. What do I mean or trying to outline? You see SFI to me is like a mirror that enables me to reflect myself where I have come from, my position today and what I intend to do in the future to succeed. And the overall issue is what my SPONSOR as well as SFI has instilled in me is what's going to determine the degree to which I will be able to assist and advice my PSA and CSA. The reflection in the mirror will give you the insight to show them the way.
A good example is yourself. Tell them about how you managed to reach Bronze Team Leader level. Outline to them the obstacles, dos and donts you encountered to reach there. That will make it easier for them because they will learn from a good example. But remember to tell them about the benefits of SFI if only they do there part based on the provision of sfi success is guaranteed. Remember a Sponsor's success lies on downline. If you are walking through what can stop them? You are there example
Thank you

19 posts

Suggestion to get people to read news.sfimg.com post in Suggestion Box #Contests #Leadership #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Bijan Kanti p
You are right. But I was looking it from this angle of my understanding. The same spin and win can be incorporated in the same important Q & A app so that everyone should take a keen interest in finding out what the spin and win about on that moment. More to that answers to spin and win can be incorporated in the same program but should be put in a quiz manner so that everyone will ponder the information thus enabling to read what sfi has prepared in Q&A.
Hoping it works!!
Thank you

26 posts

I Have Already Bought 125 T-Credits in VersaPoints #TCredits #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hello Arnab c
Why don't you chose to go BRONZE? I can assure you that benefits there are huge. If I were you I wouldn't hastate to become bronze.
Nevertheless if you see that nothing is happening the best place to reach is support desk. Send them a ticket to find out where a problem lies and why you have not become EA. Iam sure they will be helpful.
Wish you all the best

37 posts

15+ Years With SFI and I Have NEVER Made A Direct Sale... in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks a lot. Hope to reach there one day. Keep us make inspire you always. You are great.
Cheers

37 posts

15+ Years With SFI and I Have NEVER Made A Direct Sale... in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Clarification on my first statement. Please my apology. Remove that lagoon

37 posts

about 1 month ago

Tommmie k
Salute'
First and foremost congratulate lagoons for maintaining that title. Its no easy but takes hard work and determination. I know this might sound crazy but you have always been my inspiration here on the forum and I thought could be the right time to find out straight from you. When you were at my level anything that you manifested in that could be benefial to me and probably to others on my same level in order to there. I mean the utilities that you applied.
Thanks in advance Tommie
Cheers!

73 posts

Hidden is too difficult! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

I understand how you feel as I do feel the same way. Iam sure soon or later it will be in variety of languages as you know this game has to do with language vocabulary so to speak. Let's just try to hang on a while and give Sir Gery time to fix this. However I still encourage to continue playing while we are awaits.
Wish you good lucky
Thank you

1 post

Inspire vultures one of the patient birds in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Scientifically proven if not mistaken vultures has been observed for thousands of years as to be the patient birds in the world. No matter how difficult circumstances turn to be vultures always keep their eyes focused on their targeted luncheon. To these birds distance and time does not matter. There overall interest is the belief that definitely time will arrive to feast for distance and time sacrificed. How glad they do enjoy when the time arrives. Feasting and feasting.
What's this all about? Well first and foremost what Iam trying to say is that here on this platform its not a one day become millionaire as I have now understood it and so it requires someone's patience and mostly to new members who don't fully understand this business. Yes quiet alright one could be determined about reaching there but the distance and time should be put into ones pocket if one have to reach there. Moving hand in hand with distance and time only then are we going to reach there and enjoy a feast ahead of us.
What Iam saying? Dispite the difficulties/ challenges, time and distance these not draw us back because we still can conquer. Remember the "achieving spirit" of a vulture.
Never give up!!

73 posts

Hidden is too difficult! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Personally I enjoy this game. Whether i win or lose it makes me kinda " feel funny". At least at the end of the game I always learn something which is great. Thanks

573 posts

If you could give ONE tip to a new PSA, what would it be and why? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

First and foremost I never forget to give them an awesome welcome. And then tip them that in SFI its not a one day become a millionaire but you have to work and I mean work hard. Sfi has provided all the Necessity's and all that it only asks is your willingness to take part. Never forget your launch pad read through everyday because that's the heart of your business, do your To do daily tasks it will boost your vps, if ever you encounter any problem in my absence refer to the forum we are a family you will be assisted, never forget to advertise and duplicate that's the essence and main reason we are here. Finally it takes the spirit of a vulture to reach there. BE PATIENT AND YOU WILL ATTAIN YOUR GOALS BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER TO STAY FOCUSED. That's how I train them. Never had difficulties.
Thank you

14 posts

Iam disappointed with step it up September çontest in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

14 posts

Iam disappointed with step it up September çontest in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

17 posts

How do I encourage PSAs/CSAs in their 2nd month? in Team Building #Team Building

2 months ago

Tanja K is right
Why am I saying this. It through my experience with my PSAs. In the first month as things are okey with them is the time to tell them the truth about this business. To be open with them and encourage them to focus on the goal. It works. Good to me it always works
Thanks

12 posts

scoreboard in Miscellaneous #CSA #Getting Started #VersaPoints

2 months ago

I have been wondering can one claim these points or its just a statement outlining ones position?
Thanks

36 posts

Inactive class affiliates .. in Team Building #E365 #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

That's how it goes with members sometimes. Just don't give up. I experienced this and its stressful. Just keep doing good.
Thank you

36 posts

Inactive class affiliates .. in Team Building #E365 #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

Don't worry about that. I was surprised to find that they get back to us. Two of my member just came back

14 posts

It Was Worth The Wait in Recognition #Astro Auctions #TCredits

2 months ago

Like mama used to say. My son Patience pays. Or actually pays. Congratulations!!!! Anna

3 posts

Why are we here( SFI)? in Team Building #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

In the past few days I have been looking at my self and question myself on the mirror. Why am I here and it drove me to think more deeply. I choose this for a reason. Am I achieving what I intended? Looked at my self and laughed. Poor Caleb what are you still doing was the question inside me. Could not wait for that answer. Go ahead and face reality. Advertise, refer members, build team work and make sure you sale this is SFI was the response. How glad I was to hear this words.
Iam trying to say thank you all for the courage you instil in me. I appreciate
Thanks