Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Caleb M.

Zambia

571 posts

If you could give ONE tip to a new PSA, what would it be and why? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

16 hours ago

First and foremost I never forget to give them an awesome welcome. And then tip them that in SFI its not a one day become a millionaire but you have to work and I mean work hard. Sfi has provided all the Necessity's and all that it only asks is your willingness to take part. Never forget your launch pad read through everyday because that's the heart of your business, do your To do daily tasks it will boost your vps, if ever you encounter any problem in my absence refer to the forum we are a family you will be assisted, never forget to advertise and duplicate that's the essence and main reason we are here. Finally it takes the spirit of a vulture to reach there. BE PATIENT AND YOU WILL ATTAIN YOUR GOALS BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER TO STAY FOCUSED. That's how I train them. Never had difficulties.
Thank you

14 posts

Iam disappointed with step it up September çontest in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

6 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

14 posts

Iam disappointed with step it up September çontest in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

6 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

17 posts

How do I encourage PSAs/CSAs in their 2nd month? in Team Building #Team Building

11 days ago

Tanja K is right
Why am I saying this. It through my experience with my PSAs. In the first month as things are okey with them is the time to tell them the truth about this business. To be open with them and encourage them to focus on the goal. It works. Good to me it always works
Thanks

12 posts

scoreboard in Miscellaneous #CSA #Getting Started #VersaPoints

12 days ago

I have been wondering can one claim these points or its just a statement outlining ones position?
Thanks

36 posts

Inactive class affiliates .. in Team Building #E365 #Leadership #Team Building

13 days ago

That's how it goes with members sometimes. Just don't give up. I experienced this and its stressful. Just keep doing good.
Thank you

36 posts

Inactive class affiliates .. in Team Building #E365 #Leadership #Team Building

13 days ago

Don't worry about that. I was surprised to find that they get back to us. Two of my member just came back

14 posts

It Was Worth The Wait in Recognition #Astro Auctions #TCredits

16 days ago

Like mama used to say. My son Patience pays. Or actually pays. Congratulations!!!! Anna

3 posts

Why are we here( SFI)? in Team Building #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

17 days ago

In the past few days I have been looking at my self and question myself on the mirror. Why am I here and it drove me to think more deeply. I choose this for a reason. Am I achieving what I intended? Looked at my self and laughed. Poor Caleb what are you still doing was the question inside me. Could not wait for that answer. Go ahead and face reality. Advertise, refer members, build team work and make sure you sale this is SFI was the response. How glad I was to hear this words.
Iam trying to say thank you all for the courage you instil in me. I appreciate
Thanks

5 posts

United we stand but divided we shall fall in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

18 days ago

United we stand but divided we fall.
What am I talking about? A little hand can make a difference. Let's try by all means to appreciate the contribution of all those little efforts from our members. I know how hard it is to educate but once done it becomes easier to gain back from the efforts put in place. Once done there we will see prosperity. Is that not what SFI is looking forward for? Team building should be our focus.
Have a great time
Thank you all

44 posts

Please Help Us Reform SPIN & WIN in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #VersaPoints

18 days ago

Tanja K
I support your proposal. Brilliant one and I guess so far is the only one that can sought out this problem.
Cheers. By the way from your advise I almost crossed yesterday on zackjack 6 card. Almost. Thanks for your advise.
Thanks

44 posts

Please Help Us Reform SPIN & WIN in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #VersaPoints

18 days ago

President Gery is right. Don't misunderstand me please. What he is trying to outline is that every affiliate of SFI has the capability to read the newsletters however some don't and during the win and spin contest we ourselves abuse it. How? That we give way to our PSA to know exactly that its on thus promoting laziness in them of not reading those news letters. Which is right. News letters contains vital information
Thank you

13 posts

Don’t Tell Me You Can’t...I Dont Believe It! in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA

18 days ago

Nice com Teresa S
Respect
All those stuffs stuck on you and yet find all means to keep the business going on is no jock. It takes hard work. Definitely my compliment for the sacrifice you are taking. I know you will have all stuff fixed soon
Wish you all the best
Thank you

16 posts

Need some help on the Tips page in Getting Started

21 days ago

Actually Oluwatoyin M I salute
I have always been wondering if there could be a provision somewhere where one could be able to retrieve old tips. Just like on the forum one can read previous threads. I think it could be helpful though that's how personally I feel. I don't about others. Maybe there is a way of doing that which I don't know. However if its there Iam sure someone will definitely direct us. But if its not there what I can suggest is that to sent Tips tab in the manner of the Forum tab could be great in terms of accessing previous posts. Thanks

48 posts

Waste of Time in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

22 days ago

Sometimes in my case it does that. In some wins it requests capcha and in some I just go direct and claim. I was even wondering that could Sfi honestly do this. Thanks to your answers and mostly to President Gery to help me understand
Thanks all

20 posts

Need help on Eager Zebra Zack Jack 6 card in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

22 days ago

I have got this in mind that I have now started to wonder if I do play Eager Zebra ZackJack 6 Card or not. I do win sometimes within 6 card range but I have never gotten that 6 card badge. If someone has won this please tell me. What does it take or Iam making a mistake somewhere. Please.
Thankyou

14 posts

If my first PSA goes EA? in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

23 days ago

I don't understand clearly here. In my case I only got 100 VP after one member qualified and during that time I was Ea but now lam pending requalification I did not get any VP on my two more members who qualified as EA. Is this how it works. Please advice
Thank you

23 posts

Who's up for a chat??? in Miscellaneous #Leadership

23 days ago

I agree with sir Gery. You know it could be damaging getting in other teams groups. The best way I guess is to address the difficulties on the forum . More over if we need to chat we still can chat with our members. Our major focus should be on our members. Hope am not crossing the line here. Thank you

15 posts

Services we offer in Getting Started #Marketing

24 days ago

We need members first. Those members could even happen to be your customers in terms of income earnings. Secondly advertising our products is cardinal. Two things here. Acquiring more members as well as selling our products. Basically that's what I personally understand SFI
Thank you

10 posts

Gift Certificates in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

24 days ago

Great here. Did not know what to say to my member about this. Thanks I got the answer now

14 posts

What is rebid in Astro Auctions? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Team Building

24 days ago

I encountered this too. But is this option because in my case it was just there stating rebid. Can one ignore it or maybe no option at all. Thank you

16 posts

Spin win in Getting Started #Compensation #E365 #Rewardical

24 days ago

No major qualifications except reading your news letter always. Once posted just follow the link. That's all. One other this is that it comes with questions. You have to answer those then spin. Iam sure your sponsor will be helpful there. You can use Google too for answers. Just like we do with biz quiz. Wish you luck when spin win program is on

11 posts

Understanding the Prizes won from the Astro Auctions in Miscellaneous

25 days ago

Moves and matches are yours permanently until you utilize them. Its like a bank where you use in your own time. Thanks

9 posts

Payoner mastercard in Miscellaneous

25 days ago

Tanja K
Cheers!! You have given us a direct answer because its exactly what my sponsor told me too. Thanks