Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Nijaz B.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

7 posts

Sales in Compensation #Marketing #Sales

1 day ago

Anyone who has ever dealt with a sale in his life knows that nothing will happen in the night. Around the potential client, you will make a buyer like a bee around a flower, as a groom around a young woman ... you talk, listen, listen and even when you are rejected ... and only when you are convincing enough and persistent and when the other party understands the need for your service or product, real sales. And so sales do not go fast, so neither yours -% will not fall from the sky. And when it comes, no one will be happier than you, because you earned it and earned it.

So I do not see any reason why you reject the offer or the change offered to you, development and progress. And when you get rid of your fears of change and success and when you relax, everything will look like this for your customers:

"You can increase sales? Where have you been until now? Great! That's what we need! What's your plan? When? How much? "

And then you will only recognize the sky's limit and the dust can rise as much as it wants!

7 posts

How to work more effectively from home in Team Building

3 days ago

How to work more effectively from home

More and more people, especially in developed countries, are starting to work from home today. If you are your boss, you can easily create an office in your own home. .
Working from home has many advantages, and comfort is one of them. On the other hand, there are some disadvantages when it comes to work from home, which, if you are not careful enough, can have a bad influence on your career. There are many things that can easily distract you if you work from home. However, it is important to stay focused, however hard it sometimes seemed.

You wonder how?
For starters it is important to create a work space and organize working hours. Define your schedule and adhere to it, and do not delay your business obligations. You must know how to be your own boss.

All in all, stay focused when working from home is challenging, but not impossible. Below are some tips that could help you.

Turn off social networks
It's easy to get lost in the idle social networks, while hours pass. You should stay away from home. Sign out of Facebook or Instagram because otherwise you could spend more time on social networks instead of working. Check out your profiles in the morning, then devote to the job and do not spill over to Facebook until you complete most of your work tasks.

Create a workspace
It is very important to create your workspace. A desk and computer are the minimum that you need to ensure you want to work from home. Choose a space in which no one will disturb you and in which you will be able to create a working atmosphere.

Define the schedule
If you want to work from home, you need to know how to be your own boss. Define the schedule you will adhere to. For each work day, determine the tasks you need to do and do not postpone your business obligations. Self-discipline is a key factor in working from home.

Take a break
Just as you have a break while you are in the office, it's important to take a break and if you work from home. Get out of the computer for half an hour, have a cup of coffee, go for a short walk or eat something. This will help you to withstand the end of your working hours, and it will positively affect your productivity.

Turn off the TV
Like social networks, and TV can be a great distraction. So shut it down and do not light it until you finish the job.

Set goals
When working from home, it is very important to set yourself goals to help you measure your performance. If the goals are met, it means that you have done your job well. In particular, setting goals is very important if you are your own boss. In that case, it's a way to control yourself and your work and measure your success.

Although working from home is not for everyone, most people can do it. If you want to be productive and stay focused on the job while working from home, keep in mind that self-discipline is very important.

9 posts

Proposal For Marketing & Prospects in Getting Started #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

When you realize that your previous desires and plans are not really at all, they split. Then your look goes to the other side. You know what's on the other side? Opportunities!

Yes, you see opportunities. I saw SFI. I clicked right away, it's for me.

My next totally relaxed step was to make a plan for the future, because now there is really no more waiting.

I concluded that I needed some marketing education as soon as possible! The plan was: to win free education, to get a brilliant job.
And I got it all in SFI.

And without any big steps, I got this brilliant job.

12 posts

New PSA has no mail in Getting Started #PSA

4 days ago

Hi Maid
You happen to have a new member without an Email address, or it's wrong.
I had one case, and I found it over FB, contacted him and solved the problem.
I hope I helped.
I want a successful day

13 posts

How do I recruit PRMs? in Marketing #Sales #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi, Georg
The best way to get the most applications for any registration, including the new PRM, is to set up a free blog, of course with a link to your Geteway. Blog otherwise runs the most traffic on the Internet.

Have a nice day

11 posts

Zašto veliki broj novih Podružnica odustane od ovog posla ? in Getting Started #Team Building

5 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

11 posts

Zašto veliki broj novih Podružnica odustane od ovog posla ? in Getting Started #Team Building

5 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

27 posts

What's stopping YOU, to become Successful in SFI? in Getting Started #Getting Started

6 days ago

Successful persons:

They have a sense of gratitude
They give compliments to others
Forgive others
They pay tribute to others for their successes
They accept responsibility for their mistakes
Read every day
The water log
Accept changes
Continuously learning
They have their To Be List (Personality Development Plan)
They set goals and develop life plans
They run their To Do / Project List
They talk about ideas
They want success to other people
Share information with others
Wider joy
They're operating from a transformational perspective

A step towards eliminating obstacles
# 3 Newton's Law of Motion:
When a body exercises power over another, that other body simultaneously performs the same force in force
the opposite direction from the first body. Action ↔ Reaction
If you want to be productive, you have two choices:
1. Make more effort in the force of action and shuffle things into force
2. Focus on the elimination of the reaction force and facilitate the realization
Continuous investment of additional effort in the force of action in time leads to a break, stress,
errors and managerial combustion (Burnout).
The other option is less stressful and much more effective. Focus on unproductive forces
which stop you and eliminate them one at a time, patiently and every day.

6 posts

Marketing mistakes you can easily avoid! in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

Thank you, Elizabeta

Very nice and instructive

In the 21st century, one of the biggest changes when it comes to marketing is the use of social media, that is, those using the Internet as a means of communication. Through various blogs, microblogs, sites, social networks and the virtual world in general, we all have unexpectedly many opportunities to approach the target group, in the right place and at the right time,

That's why your suggestions are great

14 posts

How to Quickly Return from TripleClicks' Page to SFI Page. in Suggestion Box #TripleClicks

6 days ago

Hello, Sanusi
Tanya has explained beautifully, you can hold the Ctrl + Tab key, and you are moving across all open windows

13 posts

Win? That is not and should not be a question! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

6 days ago

Self-confidence is the experience of managing a certain skill or belief that we can accomplish a goal. It's probably an opinion as well as a feeling in us, which tells us that we can or can not do something. If we generally tend to respect our own values (self-esteem), then we are sure of ourselves, then we will certainly be able to assess their capabilities in carrying out some tasks higher than if it is not the case. Also, the belief that we can carry out some task should be based on the real possibility that this task can be accomplished.

5 posts

Team Building in Compensation #Team Building

7 days ago

Team Building

If you are planning to build Empire State Building, you must first dig a deep hole and build a solid foundation. If you are planning to build a house in the suburbs, you only need a layer of concrete of 15 cm. Do not be the majority of people in an attempt to build Empire State Building on a layer of foundation of 15 cm in this business.

Build your Team with the deepest foundations.

7 posts

How to do TC Sales and promote Eager Zebra games? in Getting Started #Eager Zebra #Marketing #Sales

9 days ago

Many of our affiliates looking to create a successful online business are not marketing experts. That's why we've developed a multitude of marketing aids and marketing methods for you that you can begin using right away no matter what your experience level is.

11 posts

Something to attract prospects to a posting. in Suggestion Box #Marketing #PSA

11 days ago

Hi George
If you place an ad on your web site, or your site, you must first do so
good: keywords. all the interface, meta tags, h1 ... then all that you have
postponed by Mr. Sead, and hope for success.

I wish you success