Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Ahmed Shamis S.

Maldives

18 posts

How To Reply To An E-Mail Or Post That Upsets You!!! in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 hour ago

Hi Bruce

True we cannot respond to any type of post or email that directly effects our feelings in a negative way without getting prepared for a solid answer .We must learn very well how to control our feelings when faced with situations like this as well.

10 posts

Do You Miss Spin&Win ? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

1 hours ago

The spin and win contest was interesting for me but it did not help me so much as it was giving most of the time 5VP.Some times if you are very lucky you get great prizes playing card king πŸ‘

8 posts

goodbye csas in Getting Started

5 hours ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

7 posts

WHERE IS THE PROMISED REPLACEMENT OF SPIN & WIN? in Miscellaneous

6 hours ago

We just need to have some patience until we get there

139 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Dave Ehrlinger! in Recognition

6 hours ago

Congratulations E365 champion Dave Ehrlinger you have done great work to achieve this award🌟🌟.Never look back and continue your work towards success πŸ‘ success is only available for those who work towards achieving it.

10 posts

Double Win in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

7 hours ago

Well done

13 posts

Advertising Tips! in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

12 hours ago

Thanks Elizabeta for this great tip

18 posts

i cant continue like this in Getting Started

1 day ago

Hi Garaga

Start working very hard this month and try to become EA again.When your sponsor see's your performance improving he might think of unblocking you again.You also need to upload a picture so then your team members will have a feeling that you are a real person.

Hope to see you as a team leader like us in the future
GoodLuck πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ

34 posts

Bored Stiff in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

True you should try to keep doing what you have started to do already.You might end up becoming very lucky and your PSA might decide to become a TL πŸ‘ helping you reach STL πŸ‘

Regards Shamis

12 posts

Need assistance. in Getting Started

2 days ago

Hi Diolanie

Welcome to SFI and to the Forum

Review your Launchpad lessons to get an understanding of how to work here.You can also check out stream posts and forum posts for help as well.We have good sponsor so he can help you two.

15 posts

Card King Champion! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #Team Building

2 days ago

Congratulations Bosah thats great

27 posts

What is stopping you? in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi Ivana

I agree with you there are lots of prospects on the internet that we can refer to SFI everyday.Many new members who join here still thinks that they can earn here without doing any work.We should always be searching for new places for placing ads and if we have money we should also invest for buying PSAs.

49 posts

How much and what kind of information do we send to the team? in Marketing #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi Andjelija

We must provide our team members with valuable information that is needed for them.Not just any type of information that we have with us.We must also keep in mind that we cannot provide any information to them if they have no motivation to listen to us.They must also be ready to learn and understand the type of information that you are willing to provide for them.

223 posts

How do I convince my team members that investing in their SFI business is smart? in Team Building #Leadership

5 days ago

Hi Nishat

First we must keep in mind that no one can force them or push them to do something against their will to do it.We cannot expect them to just start investing into their business without us explaining or showing them the importance of doing it.So we must always keep in touch with our team members and show them the right path to follow so then they will listen to us and do what we tell them to do.

21 posts

I was amazingly surprised...! in Recognition #Astro Auctions

5 days ago

Thats great Fadel i also never won the supernova before.Keep up with your good work.

16 posts

Received, ESB CSAs!!! in Team Building #CSA

5 days ago

Thats awesome RIA 🌟🌟 yes this is a great motivation for everyone to qualify as EA before 10th of the month.CSAs might not be active at present but later some of them might come back.

Regards Shamis

19 posts

Grab the new SFI EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER badge now! in VersaPoints

5 days ago

True earning this badge is very important so when others see it they will know that you are a serious worker here.

8 posts

Time To Do Some Mental House-Cleaning!!! in Marketing #Marketing

7 days ago

Hi Bruce

True we all need to renew our minds and get ready to achieve our goals every month.Success depends upon your hardwork and motivation .No one can push or force you to do anything.

Regards Shamis

13 posts

Super Super Excited in Recognition #Astro Auctions #VersaPoints

7 days ago

Big congratulations for you πŸ‘ yes Astro Auctions gives lots of rewardicals and VP for bidding.Today i have got 100VP for bidding at Astro with 1 Tcredit too.

Regards Shamis

9 posts

I repeated the feat again in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Team Building

7 days ago

Congratulations Bosah keep up the good work

17 posts

Don't get caught like this! in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #VersaPoints

7 days ago

Better luck next time πŸ‘

8 posts

I dont see my active csa anymore on my genealogy in Team Building #CSA

8 days ago

Hi Teakaruru

I dont see any problems with genealogy so they should be there.From your filter select last login and select the date of the day to see affiliates who have logged in on that day.