Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Jonathan C.

Nigeria

4 posts

Answer to time machine in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

7 months ago

How do we see the result of the previous answer to the time machine question.

11 posts

BQ Contest in Eager Zebra #Contests

7 months ago

Tripleclick games have much badges that can enable achieve the different ranks faster. You can play
* Zackjack
* Grandmaster poker
* Knockout triva
* King card
* Gold streak

11 posts

BQ Contest in Eager Zebra #Contests

7 months ago

I understand that the first three badges gotten from badge quest contest, one can not be demoted after achieving that. But can one be demoted from bq grand Master and grand Master elite. Since those two consider the position in leadership board what happens if one loses some badges?

12 posts

Google AdWords Campaign with just $10.00 per day, Top Enroller. in Nigeria

7 months ago

Wow, this is a great tip. Let me give it a try.

134 posts

New Eager Zebra game...Brain Sprint! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

7 months ago

Nice game. One needs to brainstorm and increase is knowledge also because the faster you answer correctly the higher one score but I noticed at the end of the game when you are asked to play again it also displays that 1 tc is required. That could be confusing for most people.
For most who have tc and wants to use it for something else might not go further and for those who don't have might end up just playing the first game and stop there.
Can that be checked?

18 posts

Ways to use monthly 125 Tcredits profitably in Miscellaneous #Marketing #TCredits #Team Building

7 months ago

Apart from playing games with Tcredit, you can use them for bidding where you can win some interesting items and you can also use it as gift to encourage your PSAs.

31 posts

Delivery system of TripleClicks to Nigerians in Nigeria #TripleClicks

7 months ago

How will you know when your goods get to the nearest post office.

5 posts

Is unstoppable contest for every affiliate in Miscellaneous #Contests

8 months ago

I have tried entering for the unstoppable contest but can't find any way to get it from the win it tab. Is the contest for every affiliate or one needs to attain a certain rank?

11 posts

What is the best way to help your team members achieve their goals and increase their rank? in Team Building #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

8 months ago

I never knew one could lose his CSAs. Thanks for the info.
I also noticed that in acquiring some badges you also get rewarded with CSAs. Mostly when one achieves gold trim of the badges does that also mean one can lose the CSAs acquired if badge is lost?

11 posts

What is the best way to help your team members achieve their goals and increase their rank? in Team Building #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

8 months ago

What is the best way to help your team members achieve their goals and increase their rank?
Secondly, what happens if someone with a pending re-qualification doesn't meet up that position?

234 posts

Happy birthday Mr. Gery!! in Recognition

8 months ago

Happy birthday Mr Gery
More success
More money in your account
The best of everything you wish yourself.

34 posts

I made it to an Executive Affiliate! in Nigeria

8 months ago

Congrats to you Joshua, nothing can stop you keep it up.

9 posts

Will I continue to be an EA in Getting Started #Team Building #VersaPoints

8 months ago

Will I still be an EA next month or I will start working to build my VP to earn me an EA status?

342 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ngozi Egwuonwu! in Recognition

8 months ago

Congratulation on your achievement as the E365 champion. Hard work really pays. Keep soaring high as you continue

24 posts

Need help with some PSA questions. in Getting Started #PSA

8 months ago

In addition to the question about the class contest, what happens if an affiliate becomes #1 in the class does that affiliate stand any chance of winning?

6 posts

Success is sweet in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

8 months ago

I have been having challenge with making purchases via Bitcoin.
The good news here is I have succeeded in doing. If I had relented I would have felt that there is an issue with the platform when making purchases via Bitcoin.
This is also to inform those interested in doing the same to go ahead.

6 posts

Making purchases via Bitcoin in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

8 months ago

I would love if there is a means to add one's Bitcoin address to his/her tripleclick account to enable checking out with Bitcoin easier or better still can there be a step by step procedure in using bitpay.
Whichever one is available I think will be of great assistance to many.

358 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Dennis Conyers! in Recognition

8 months ago

Congrats Dennis. Your hard work is paying you.

12 posts

Getting serious PSA in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

9 months ago

It is interesting to know that one's growth in sfi is dependent on the growth of his psa. That will give their sponsor the responsibility of checking their progress report and in turn encouraging them.
But, I think going through the site has a way of motivating someone. What then happens if your psa those not find it motivating enough. What do you do?
Any ideas?

3 posts

Transfer of VPs in Nigeria #VersaPoints

9 months ago

I could not help but noticed the complain of most of my fellow Nigerians yesterday complaining about the fact that after the transfer of VersaPoints from last into this month they noticed 0 VP on their dashboard.
I also did the same and it was true but I went to scoreboard where I noticed the sum of both last month and this. In no time it was on my dashboard.
I know more people will see same so don't be scared.
Just an encouragement from me.

11 posts

How so I transfer my last month's earned VP in VersaPoints #CSA

9 months ago

Bros you are already an EA in just one month. I think I should come for lectures. Congrats.

7 posts

Let's play game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

9 months ago

Nice. Am in

3 posts

Let's compete in Just For Fun #Eager Zebra

9 months ago

Just want to show off a little. If you are ready to compete in any of the games. Let's see who is the king of the games.