Boost your business with 60 FREE CSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Jonathan C.

9 posts

Will I continue to be an EA in Getting Started #Team Building #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Will I still be an EA next month or I will start working to build my VP to earn me an EA status?

342 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ngozi Egwuonwu! in Recognition

3 days ago

Congratulation on your achievement as the E365 champion. Hard work really pays. Keep soaring high as you continue

24 posts

Need help with some PSA questions. in Getting Started #PSA

6 days ago

In addition to the question about the class contest, what happens if an affiliate becomes #1 in the class does that affiliate stand any chance of winning?

6 posts

Success is sweet in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

9 days ago

I have been having challenge with making purchases via Bitcoin.
The good news here is I have succeeded in doing. If I had relented I would have felt that there is an issue with the platform when making purchases via Bitcoin.
This is also to inform those interested in doing the same to go ahead.

6 posts

Making purchases via Bitcoin in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

10 days ago

I would love if there is a means to add one's Bitcoin address to his/her tripleclick account to enable checking out with Bitcoin easier or better still can there be a step by step procedure in using bitpay.
Whichever one is available I think will be of great assistance to many.

358 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Dennis Conyers! in Recognition

12 days ago

Congrats Dennis. Your hard work is paying you.

12 posts

Getting serious PSA in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

18 days ago

It is interesting to know that one's growth in sfi is dependent on the growth of his psa. That will give their sponsor the responsibility of checking their progress report and in turn encouraging them.
But, I think going through the site has a way of motivating someone. What then happens if your psa those not find it motivating enough. What do you do?
Any ideas?

3 posts

Transfer of VPs in Nigeria #VersaPoints

20 days ago

I could not help but noticed the complain of most of my fellow Nigerians yesterday complaining about the fact that after the transfer of VersaPoints from last into this month they noticed 0 VP on their dashboard.
I also did the same and it was true but I went to scoreboard where I noticed the sum of both last month and this. In no time it was on my dashboard.
I know more people will see same so don't be scared.
Just an encouragement from me.

11 posts

How so I transfer my last month's earned VP in VersaPoints #CSA

21 days ago

Bros you are already an EA in just one month. I think I should come for lectures. Congrats.

7 posts

Let's play game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

22 days ago

Nice. Am in

3 posts

Let's compete in Just For Fun #Eager Zebra

24 days ago

Just want to show off a little. If you are ready to compete in any of the games. Let's see who is the king of the games.

7 posts

Let's play game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

24 days ago

Do I have a game love here. Let me see how far you have gone with your games