Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Ivana M.

Serbia

27 posts

What is stopping you? in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

3 days ago

I guess so... But my goal was to show them that there will always be members. Not to bother if they start advertising by themselves and it is not going very good at the beginning. To not give up trying. I hoped that they will follow up with the example. But, unfortunately, it wasn't the case.
I don't expect anyone of them to chase their status if they don't want to build their Team.
I don't expect them to invest in any package to get to the EA if they don't want to build their Team. They are missing the big picture here...

27 posts

3 days ago

Yes, there are a few of them that are EAs, and are eager to become EA every month, and it has become their main goal, as I can see. Nothing else matters. My sponsor and I have reassigned them many members so far, dozens of them, actually, as we are building our downline . But, I find it very hard to understand why are they not trying to build their downline? What is their goal? Is it getting those 10 free TCredits when they go EA? Or a few CSAs? Why not ask for assistance if something is wrong, and it is, if you don't refer a single person for months... This is affiliate marketing business, you cannot succeed without active affiliates.
I start to wonder if I made a mistake by reassigning them any members at the first place. Maybe I should have waited for them to start referring themselves for a while... But, I helped creating a blog and we have group chats, and very active and rich with content Facebook group, we have every single step there explained in simple words, and all free websites listed, and other advertising groups... And they just won't use that in their advantage.

27 posts

3 days ago

Thank you for your insight. I agree, they don't take this business seriously. But I wouldn't spend so much time on tasks, and games and forums and everything that comes with it, if I didn't take it seriously. That is why I don't understand them. I appreciate my time that much, to only spend it on important things. And the most important thing here is to advertise. Advertise to get new members and advertise to sell products. No status will matter if you don't have members or try to get them, to build your downline deep enough to be able to earn residual income...

27 posts

4 days ago

Oh, I know about those answers... Very familiar with them. But, still, there are workers who don't even answer you. Ever. Nothing. Just do not engage in any kind of communication. Ever. For me, it is just rude, but ok, their choice, I always continue sending the info and complete my obligations as a sponsor.
And there are also those who say, yes, you are right, I will try it. And they never do...
If you have time to do all the tasks, and play games, and collect badges, you definitely have a few minutes extra to post at least 10 ads daily, minimum, on Facebook only, in just a few clicks. Now you can post in many groups at once... I would really like to know their expectations concerning this business.

27 posts

4 days ago

I didn't know there was any kind of limitation for PSA packages? That is actually a virtual product, they don't come to your address, they only appear in your Genealogy. So there isn't any problem with shipping, as there is with some physical products.
Someone will correct me if I am wrong.
But, I am talking about active affiliates who don't consider trying to expand their team. One way or another. I would like to get the answer to that mystery...

27 posts

4 days ago

That is right. Even on start, when you are doing first steps in completing your Getting Started actions you have Facebook and Twitter there.
I am really sad because some of them are great potential! We all know it is not always easy to find an active affiliate after great deal of marketing, and they are actually the active ones! Only not expanding their team. Just sitting there, doing tasks.
I am not expecting from any of them to buy stuff so I can earn from that, I expect them to just try advertising. Try team building. Try product sales. Just to use those free resources, if not willing to invest. It will pay out in the end. Effort always pays out.

27 posts

4 days ago

Yes, it is true. But they get all the information about business from me and my upline right at the beginning, and all the information about the way things work in this company, that there is no such thing as get rich over night here. They just choose to ignore it, I guess...
But members who are here for months, that log in regularly, just don't advertise. Don't refer members. What do you do in that case? How to move them? How to inspire them to start building their Team? Because it is crucial in this business, I believe...

27 posts

4 days ago

Ok, you don't use free advertising, you pay for it and it is ok. I, personally, don't get blocked when I use shorten links to Gateways directly and when I advertise TripleClicks products.,even if I don't use url shortener, I don't get blocked. Also, if you try sales posts in groups, you don't need to advertise whole day, because every comment on your post will keep it on the top.
I am talking about those members who are active every day and don't advertise freely, nor pay for members. I would like to hear their thoughts on the subject. What is their plan? How will they become successful in affiliate marketing without members...? I am really interested,honestly.

27 posts

4 days ago

We had similar discussions here on the subject, but I am really interested to hear directly from those members who do not advertise every day and who don't buy PSA packages, what is stopping you?
More than one billion people are active on Facebook. More than 100 million people use Instagram every month. Every day, 2 million people post pins, resulting in a total of more than 100 billion pins currently living on Pinterest... Etc.
What is stopping you to place your FREE ads there every day?
I understand that there are many who don't manage well in advertising, this is the kind business literally for everyone, not only marketing experts, and SFI offers great deals on packages with PSAs. But if you don't practice free advertising, and you don't buy members, how do you expect to succeed in affiliate marketing business...?
I am eager to hear, really.
Because I have active members who don't refer people for months and months now. They log in everyday and I know they have their advertising blogs. They just don't advertise.
I have tried many times to get to know the reason WHY?
I know a lot of members have money issues and don't have means to invest, and it is really understandable. But, sharing your ads on social media is free. It doesn't cost you anything.
What is stopping you from posting them?
Still haven't got the answer...

23 posts

i give up in Getting Started

9 days ago

Nobody wants to feel pressured to give anything to anyone. You must understand that.
We all have personal problems, health issues, difficulties and all that goes with life itself. I am sorry to hear about your health problems, of course, but it shouldn't be an excuse if you want to succeed.
You can always activate Vacation Mode and give yourself time to heal, then come back when you are better.
If you don't have money, you can practice FREE advertising. Use social networks, free sites, mailings etc. It has been written about it here on the Forum many times. You don't need money to get sales or PSAs. Just your TIME, and persistence. If you are not familiar with the process, you may find some marketing books to read, there are many you can read online for free.
So, crying over somebody else's actions won't help you a bit.
You shouldn't expect anything to be given to you just because you say you need it. Many people need many things in life. Imagine what would Forum look like if we all started to accuse other people for all the things we need, and they didn't give it to us? It is just wrong, belive me.
What made you assume that your Upline or me, or anybody else have means to just give you?
You are not their only member, I suppose. They probably have old ones, and new ones, and their CSAs... Maybe they have plans on assisting all of their members at some point , as they did with you, when they gave you TCredits and PSAs, to award you for your EA status, so it is just not your turn.
I am sure that it is easier to sit and beg someone to give you something, but it would be better if you didn't have to do it. And, you just said to yourself, "today I will make my first sale and sponsor my first PSA myself", and then sit behind your computer, and advertise for free until you do.
Do not make yourself dependent on anybody else's actions.
Be positive, be persistent, be creative, make some great ads and post all over the net every day, and you will see results.
Don't feel desperate and don't feel betrayed, because you just aren't. It is just your personal perception of actions that didn't end the way you expected.
Remember, you still have time! Nothing is over. It is only if you let it go. Just give the best from yourself, and you will see results. And, I believe that when your Upline sees it, they will award you again, as they did before, for your achievement.
So, again, I wish you success in your business and life 👍

23 posts

i give up in Getting Started

9 days ago

I actually can't believe what I am reading... You are offended because they didn't give you as many TCredits as you wanted, they only gave you as many as they thought is suitable? Seriously?
If you have invested this much effort and energy into advertising and referring, as you did on complaining here on Forum about your Sponsor and Upline, maybe you would have found a member willing to invest in business, and you would have also benefited from their purchase.
It is how this business works!
Now you don't want to invest in your status, because your Upline will benefit from it, but you are willing to accept if they benefit from other peoples purchases from your link, as long as you don't have to invest?
Put yourself together and do some advertising. Nobody owes you anything in this business. Your success depends only on you. Do not blame your Upline, because they are not obligated to give you anything, but they actually did, and for you it still wasn't enough.
You have a grace period for attaining your EA status, so you still have time to actually sell some products and earn commissions and points, and attain your EA status.
And if you don't, so what?
You will do better next month, or the month after that.
It is not the end of the world. The point is to stay persistent and invest your time in your business if you don't have enough founds, and it will pay out eventually. It always does.
Concentrate on advertising and the results will come. Be sure of that.
But if you are making conditions to your Upline whether you will stay with SFI if they don't give you TCredits, it is not wonder they don't want to communicate with you anymore. No one wants to feel blackmailed.
I know I would.
So, keeping healthy, business related relationships with your Upline and Downline is extremely important, and as such it will benefit your business in many levels. You must set an example to your Downline, also.
You must show persistence and willingness to cross every obstacle on your way to success, and your Team will follow.
I wish you successful journey to your EA status, because you still have time! Just concentrate and give your maximum.
Have a great day.

14 posts

Iam disappointed with step it up September çontest in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

3 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

20 posts

Pick the bid in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

I believe that everyone who tries to participate in the AA has already read the RULES, but for some reason they didn't understood it completely, or think that they are not clearly written, because many people have questions even after reading them. Maybe they don't understand the language very well and we all know how translation looks like, so even that doesn't help. By posting the questions and asking for advice here on forum people want simplified answers with screenshots, like Tanja posted, for example. People shouldn't be discouraged from asking anything that can in some level help them with SFI business, even if it is on the forum in some form or it has RULES about it on the site. Discussion is healthy and good for business. People want to hear other people's opinions about the subject, perhaps, and exchange experience...
Have a great day, and thanks Amila for posting the question, I also found out what interested me on this thread.
Best regards.

1 post

Biz quiz problem in Bug Reports

3 months ago

Good evening.
Today I was trying to enter the answer for the Biz Quiz but every time it says I am wrong. The answer was 50 but it wouldn't accept it. Has anyone had the same problem today? I now do not have any more attempts, but I would like to have it solved so it wouldn't happen tomorrow again , perhaps. Thank you.

58 posts

Ungrateful PSA in Team Building #PSA

3 months ago

Hello, Amila.
I personally didn't have a similar case, but I totally understand how you feel. I would feel the same. I know how much effort we put in our members, it is not just "click there, do that...", we literally take screenshots of each step and draw every click, about every single step and show them with detailed explanation. Besides personal chats, we are available to each member in our group chat where we also explain everything, just in case someone skipped a step... I know how much effort you put in your team and that comment he gave you is just not in the place. Really rude of him. He was contacted by you on daily basis, I know that for sure.
I would also say, don't bother yourself with ungrateful members, work with workers etc. But, don't forget that we are all humans, and have feelings... It is nearly impossible not to be offended in some level if someone you invested your time and effort in, doesn't respond with tiniest amount of gratitude.
Good luck with your other members.
All the best.

8 posts

About Reminder in Marketing #Sales

4 months ago

Hello, Ravindra!
The Facebook is notifying you after certain amount of time that you should mark a product if it has been sold, so they can remove it from the group. Nothing else. If it isn't sold yet, you don't mark it.

74 posts

Are You Making This "HUGE MISTAKE" In Promoting SFI? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 months ago

Thank you, Ana B. for stating that part of the Affiliate Agreement. It should be clear to all members of the Forum.
Calling people "fools" like that should not be allowed. And the "sheep" and "duck" part, also. Public insult.
I am eager to see what will moderators do about this kind of behaviour.

74 posts

Are You Making This "HUGE MISTAKE" In Promoting SFI? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 months ago

As a newbee I have to say that I am disappointed to see that some of great leaders here are being offended by someone else's way of conducting a business.
You should have more integrity than that. You can advice your team as you wish, but you shouldn't throw mud at people who are conducting different strategies.
I don't see anything wrong with what Tommie said. Not all of us are marketing experts. And those Gateways are perfectly prepared for us, we only need to generate traffic to them, nothing wrong said there. Many members don't have extensive enough vocabulary to explain SFI properly , because they don't speak the language very well, and they shouldn't, because SFI has done that for them. Everything is perfectly explained on every Gateway you click. If someone has a better idea of what should be said there, I would like to see it in a Suggestion box.
New members are reading all of this. It is not appropriate for any Team Leader to set such an example. I am not picking sides here. I respect everybody's work. This is only my humble opinion as a newbee.

7 posts

Time Machine 29.5. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

6 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

24 posts

48 Hours ticking clock in Getting Started

7 months ago

We don't know yet if it work on most people. No one said it isn't a good thing. Everyone agrees that it is good. The ticking clock is a problem. All it gave me is bunch of zeros on my Genealogy, actually.
Also, not all people can understand all in 48h and they are not less valuable than so called readers. Some members are workers, who don't have that much time to spend online an once to read and comprehend all in 48h. Also, I have working mums who also spend less time online at once, and don't have time to read all in 48h.
I do not rush my valuable members in anything. It is important for me to explain things on their tempo so they can understand the business in order to become successful. Everyone is different. And all should be given proper chance to use the benefits of Smart Start when they are ready.
But I love changes, and change is good, from every perspective.
It is also good for business to have a feedback on what is done and people to exchange their opinions about the matter truly and without being called out because of not agreeing with a certain subject.

24 posts

48 Hours ticking clock in Getting Started

7 months ago

Hello, Mclee.
I would also agree with you on this matter.
This month I had many new members complaining about the clock. It really offers great opportunity to advance in the start, but it is actually a short period of time for newly registered affiliate to comprehend everything about the business and decides to invest in his status and use all that benefits from the Smart Start.
In 48h period of time new affiliate doesn't really get to know with the basic terms used in the Smart Start, nevertheless whole concept of the company.
Out there they have seen and experienced many scams and they are not willing to put their trust and resources in the business so quickly. And the ticking clock disturbs them and reminding only about what they have lost, and it is not a very optimistic start for a new affiliate. To be constantly reminded about loosing.
Some affiliates needs more time to learn and comprehend the business.
I would suggest that maybe reminder appears after reviewing certain number of lessons or after reviewing all of them, as a sign that affiliate has learned about the company enough that he can comprehend the meaning and the importance of Smart Start as a great booster for their business right from the start.

9 posts

Problem earning T-credit in Getting Started #TCredits

7 months ago

Hello, Cornel.
You can earn TCredits for free by entering T TIME on your Win it tab or on TripleClicks under Play tab. Drawings are every full hour and you can win 2 free TCredits a day.
You can also play Card King game and try to get longest streak possible. Post a top 100 score for the day and you’ll win a share of the daily Card King Zackpot.
You also have the possibility to redeem your Rewardical tokens for TCredits.

5 posts

Blog on the site in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

7 months ago

Thank you, Nijaz for sharing this great advice.
You are absolutely right. I also suggest my members to do it.
You can use the blog for sharing important updates about work, personal achievements, news, rewards and all the things concerning the business, share your referral links there, put banners, buttons for easy registration, TC products, video tutorials etc.
But, because it really takes time to build it up and upload content that would attract people, you can, let's say, update it once a week, not every day. Many successful blogs work that way. Or even once a month, but leave the comments part open so even when the content is not changing daily, visitors can comment and discuss matters on the blog, and keep it vivid.
I think it is a great idea to boost your business at some point.

370 posts

What are some new ways to motivate your PSAs? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

7 months ago

We have our chat groups where we work all together, planing, making strategies, sharing important files about work, helping new members, discussing about work etc...
I personally don't like motivating members with gifts in tc credits or other... I like boosting their business by reassigning them working members or making free group advertising campaigns, or group product sharing,or making little contests between members... I like motivating new members to actually find their goals by themselves, by reading and learning, and to find ways to achieve them. I show them the importance of reading the lessons, researching the forum, following the great and successful people on SFI, and forum gurus, also, for their great advice.
I think that it is important for members to be able to reach out to you at any moment, because if you share with them what you know they will follow you. And if you are motivated, and they follow your lead, they will be motivated too.

453 posts

What keeps you motivated to keep moving forward at SFI? in Miscellaneous

7 months ago

The main thing that keeps me motivated is the possibility to earn great amount of money every month, if I stay determined and persistent!
Second, but not less important, the possibility to stay at home and work on my own terms! Possibility to take "a day off" when I need without having a boss to ask. I can plan my vacation when it suits me, i don't have a boss to notify or worry if he will let me.
I am always motivated, because I know that my hard work will pay out for sure! I don't have to worry if the boss will pay me at the end of the month.
Every day I work from my garden or from my couch with my child playing around.
I can choose my working hours.
That is something I couldn't possibly have by working any regular job.
And that is why I love SFI and what keeps motivated to go forward!