Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Kim (JK) P.

Colombia

32 posts

Why can't we change our sponsors!? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

1 day ago

Hello guys,

Trust me I know what you are asking about changing your sponsor. I am fairly new with SFI and when I was recruited, I felt I was with a great sponsor, then something happened that totally gutted me. I made a choice to take a month off, do the basics and evaluate my next move. I chose to continue with the help and guidance provided within the SFI system of training, the massive support created within this awesome forum, and I was blessed to have the support of one of my upline leaders.

I am a struggling BTL with a massive virtually dead downline, but I am old enough to know that if I am to succeed it will take time and a little money to get to where I want and need to be. I screamed, I kicked tires, complained and more when I was gutted, but the person in the drivers seat is me, and only I can steer this boat of mine to where I want to go.

Reading, reading, and then more reading is giving me more and more answers and the drive to continue on. SFI is a huge opportunity and if my ASHLKDJHFIAHGIHNASLKNG upline makes a few bucks from me, then I hope and pray that everyone of those bucks burns a hole in her heart for what she did, and if it doesn´t no worries because I know where I am going and no one is about to stop me.

Stick-to-it ivness, pure heart, and a desire and goal that means if I shoot for the moon and miss then I need to reach out and grab a star as I am going by.

Stick to it guys, I have faith in you and you can do it. We all can if we stick together, learn from each other and keep getting on with things. At the end of our lives, we will not be measured by how many times we fail, fall or fry, it will be a measure of how many times we got back up and got back into the fight. We live a life of Darn the torpedoes and full speed ahead.

I am 99.9% sure that none of you are in my team, but I am counting on each and everyone of you to blow the top off of YOUR business.

Blessings all,
jk

6 posts

volver a comenzar in South America #Getting Started

5 days ago

Luis,

Congratulations for achieving #7 in Venezuela. Bien hecho!

I am a Canadian living in your neighbouring country, Colombia, and if there was a different government in Venezuela I would move back to Venezuela in a heartbeat! I lived in San Cristobal for 14 months and met some of the most incredible people and students during my 10 plus years in South America.

Venezuela recently moved to the 14th most active country in SFI while Colombia finally moved to the 34th spot. It would be so awesome if we could get people to understand that it takes stick-to-it-tiveness to make things work in any new company but the mentality of 95% of people around the world is looking for the fast buck and if you do not find it move on. What a shame and what a scam people are working, spending, praying for salvation by the almighty dollar and it just does not exist.

SFI, takes time, dedication and if possible a few $$$. We work with numbers and that is where Venezuela is far ahead of Colombia. You have 62 pages of people who have joined, while Colombia has only 25 pages, but each of our countries has only 1 page of truly active people like yourself. One of my teammates is #21 in Venezuela and I know his struggles, but he keeps at it and I am so proud of him and yourself plus the other young lady who responded to your post. If we can pave the way for others to truly understand the value of SFI, then it is worth the bruises that we are taking along the way.

I pray that things get better in Venezuela soon and that one day we can sit down with a tinto and remember the fight with pride and dignity. Keep going forward, many blessings to you.

Sincerely
kj

11 posts

Can you tell us the results of Amazon Ads in AA? in Ask Gery

8 days ago

GREAT Question from a fellow Canuck. I would love to know the answer to this as well.

Thanks for your post.

Blessings and here to a great answer to your question.
kj

8 posts

Team Building with reassigning members. in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

8 days ago

Awesome post! Continue leading not only your team, but those of us who read posts in the forum.

Blessings,
kj

20 posts

A crazy thought on Clues, Moves, and Matches in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Team Building

19 days ago

NIMO from New Zealand,

How awesome is that, that it takes a Kiwi to understand a Canuck EH?

You are much more eloquent with your words, band you have the idea down pat, my friend!

I too only see GR8 things from running with this. When you insert excitement into the team you create duplication.

Team contests:
Grow your Team by 10 members this month and get ..........
Increase your rank this month and get ............
I know a lot of gaming cafe´s here and I could go and offer them as a trial when people signed up as PRM or PSA.
There are so many ways that we as Team Leaders could use this and it all works for the good of the combined effort.

I teach English for a living here and I have written 18 books using my system to teach, plus I have 1 book on Amazon and yet I find myself timid to write here on the Forum. This idea has been burning in my mind for a month or more. I am glad you came to my rescue with your eloquent words and projected my intent perfectly. Thank you

20 posts

A crazy thought on Clues, Moves, and Matches in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Team Building

19 days ago

Anda, I know how to use them, That is not what I am talking about at all! I have so many that there is no way on earth that I could spend enough time playing games to use them all. I am saying why not GIFT them to my team. Those of us that have a ton of them, gift them to our team to use them, get momentum, increase awareness. GENERATE SALES!

But thank you for your response.
kj

20 posts

19 days ago

ASTRO AUCTIONS is working, the GAMES are working, trust me I know. I am like a trout on a Mepps #2, I am hooked. Now, let´s work on getting our teams hooked. I am sure that there are some smart people here that can create a training website for newbies to show them how gifted lifelines work. It is not rocket science. I mean if it becomes available I can add it to my team training website in a heartbeat.

I think this is a GREAT/GR8 idea to get some meat with our potatoes, (sorry for the Canadian spelling of potatoes).

12 posts

Gifting Lifelines in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA #Team Building

19 days ago

Hello Frank R.,

You said at the first that the lifelines are a way to increase activity, then you say giving them to our PSA´s and such is not a good idea as it would undermine everything. I am sorry, but your logic escapes me.

If, they are a way to activate us to get involved, I feel it is working GREAT! However, some of us have been very lucky with Astro Auctions and we have an excess that would be virtually impossible to use, so rather than having them go to waste, why not be allowed to gift them to our team to get them active? If it helps us get active would it not also help our team get active?

Again, just a very old, dumb Canuck here, but it seems pretty logical to me!

20 posts

19 days ago

Sudip, thank you, but you are missing what I am asking! I am asking if we can use the moves, clues and matches to gift them to our team members to get them involved. Rather than losing the gifts we ourselves have gathered, let´s find a way to make them GROW!

20 posts

19 days ago

Bijan, I know about the 10 TCredits, I am asking if there is a way that we can use the CLUES, MOVES, and MATCHES the same way. Gift them to our teams to get them motivated to use the games and more. Rather than losing them, why not make a way to use them as an incentive to get our teams ACTIVE

20 posts

19 days ago

Crazy Canuck here! I love Astro Auctions, OMGosh do I love Astro Auctions! I love the games and I play them whenever I get a chance, however, even with playing the games very often I find myself with 700 plus Moves, and Matches, and I am sorry but this old Canadian cannot get into Hidden. Maybe with time I will get my brain in gear for this, but I have a ton of Clues as well.

The new announcement from Gery and the Team is a lifespan on these wonderful items called Clues, Moves, and Matches. No worries, but I wonder if there would be a way that as leaders we could share our wealth with our team. Like the TCredits up to 10 per team member. It might be a way to hook some of our newbies into trying the games and then get them on the line for bigger and better things. Like buying TCredits so that they can partake in Astro, more games, or get them to investigate the other HUGE possibilities within SFI.

Like I said, just a very old and crazy Canuck here spilling my guts in the forum.

Blessings all,
kj (and by the way, that does not stand for KILL JOY)

23 posts

Where does everyone get the time? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

29 days ago

Hello Mary,

I will be honest with you. I got into SFI with the stupid idea I would be rich in the first year. Being an old Canadian cowboy I should have known better, but I had a dream and I wanted to fulfil my dream in a week if I could. It took me all of about 10 days to realize that I had gotten myself into a business that had more potential that I could imagine and so I settled in to get to work. I get up at 3:30 am every day to have my time in prayer and then hit the shower by 4 and start my day. I am out the door at 5 am to go and teach my first English class and for the most part do not get back home until after 8:30 pm.

HOWEVER, I have my smart phone with me and while I am on the bus going from class to class, (I teach private and small group classes), I am logging into SFI and getting my 12 VP a day, attending as many Astro Auctions as I can and bidding on as many as I can as well. I am blessed to have an awesome upline, I disagree with one or two, but I do not let that stop me from attaining my goal. The ones I have chosen to follow give me a great model to follow and I do my best to emulate them and guide my team.

We all slip and slid and get off track, but SFI has so much to offer that the ones who are in this for a business find the time and make it a priority. We have health issues, financial issues, relationship issues and just plain old out and out life issues, but when the going gets tough, well the tough get going, and the others go looking for the fast buck that does not exist, well, at least in the legal world of business it does not.

So, tuck your head in and watch out for the sharks and more and enjoy the ride. Blessings and good hunting eh!
kj

4 posts

I want to add a signature in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hello, I am on my phone, so my answer will be short. Copy and paste the link that you want in your signature file. Depending on your email client, you can write, something like, Join my Team, and then refer that text to your SFI link.

25 posts

Feeling overwhelmed with all the information in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hey Tanisha, congratulations on your new addition, remember that your most important job is to breathe. We can live a few days without water, a month if we are in good health to start with, without food, and only a couple of minutes without air. As a new Mom, you are being pulled in many different directions at the same time, and SFI is a GREAT direction to be pulled in, but when we get stressed the thing we most often forget about is to breathe. So, do not stress about SFI, relax and enjoy the journey. Take it step by step and read all the good thoughts, prayers and advice written by the team from the Forum. SFI is a home where you will find many good people who have cut the paths before us. Read, read and then read again and learn all the new things about SFI, they will still be here in a month or two, even 10 years from now, so take your time, no stress. Enjoy being a mother.

P.S. Welcome back to the SFI fold, lots of good people here just like yourself.

Blessings,
kj

9 posts

Keep Your Stride in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Well spoken Kate, I took a month off due to concerns that you already know about and then on top of all that I was hit with multiple TIA´s and now the death of a very close Venezuelan friend, but I am back in the saddle and I thank you for your awesome support. You are a leader that I trust and trust for me is something that I give freely but when it is broken, it is gone. You are someone who has shown me quietly that I can both trust you and respect you for how you lead.

In life things happen and it is easy to take your eyes off of the ball. It is very easy to place blame for our inaction and very hard to accept that possibly the larger part of the blame goes to ourselves. Most of this blame can go into one 4 letter word, fear; FEAR of change, FEAR of failure, and most of all, FEAR spoken into our lives from others, and this usually comes from those whom are closest to us. We can take FEAR and use it as False Evidence Appearing Real, or we can take it as FACE EVERYTHING AND RISE! The choice, of course, is ours, but when we have true leaders who have an understanding heart like yourself, when we surround ourselves with positive people, when we read positive things, when we study and learn that the only two sure things in life are change and death, it is much easier to FACE EVERYTHING AND RISE.

So, people take heed and read this post from Kate, and honor her and most of all yourselves by taking positive action. Head into battle with your head held high. I am proud to say that I take my lead from a lady who has conviction in both her words and her actions.

Kate, my hat goes off to you, and by the way congrats on hitting #1 in both new PSA´s and Opti build, you rock! Now keep that big rig and the two people in it safe. Blessings

17 posts

compensation plan in Getting Started #Compensation

3 months ago

Hello Linda,

Good morning from Colombia and welcome! SFI is a very diverse company and there are many ways to earn money. You need to look at it as a long-term investment, not something like is advertised all over Social Media telling you that you can make $35,000 a week your first week in business. This is a real business and it will take time to get it off the ground and running, but the opportunity is there if you have sticktoitivness.

With SFI, you can look at it as building a team and earning as a team, you can invite stores and businesses who have an online presence to SFI and they can advertise their products for FREE, and pay a small commission each time a product is sold, so you gain from their sales. You can sell things that you have for sale. You can use it as your personal shopping centre and invite others who like to shop. Plus you can attend online auctions, and play online games.

The world is open to many different opportunities with SFI, the reality is how does SFI best fit you? Reach out to your upline, and your co-sponsors and stay tuned to the Forum, but be a student and study not just the comp plan but all the tools and information that SFI provides all of us. No need to re-invent the wheel, SFI has taken all the mystery out of it for us. Follow the rules to success and you will succeed.

Blessings,
kj

10 posts

Triple Clicks Product Review suggestion in Sales #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Hey John,
Just heading out the door here, but quickly. I gave a bad review once and the ECA stepped up and sent me a message and we worked out the issue and then I went back in and revised my review. The store owner then thanked me. So, I would suggest that you contact the person and see if they have received the product and ask if once they receive the product if they could please revise their review. More later bud, but I have to hit the road. 5 am here and I teach a class in less than an hour. Blessings.
kj

51 posts

CONGRATULATIONS Diamond Team Leader Bing!!!!!! in Recognition #Leadership #Team Building

5 months ago

Congratulations Bing, that is an awesome achievement. Blessings for the balance of the year and onward.

16 posts

RW tab in SFI in ECA Program #ECA #Rewardical

5 months ago

Hey John,

I think what you are trying to get people to understand is that no matter where you are in the world, it seems like it is the same stores that are shown. So, if you have a store, and it is not being actively promoted by the RW tab then how is this helping you and your store?

The stores being promoted never change, so I too wonder about this. It would be nice if it was a revolving carousel that presented all the available stores so that it might tweak our thoughts about hey, maybe that is something that I could sell, or I need, but we ask humans without that intervention in our thinking process get stuck thinking inside of the box.

What do you think Gery? Is this something that could be accomplished without too much trouble? I think it might help bring more focus to what the RECA stores have to offer.

Thanks,
kj

4 posts

Smart Start in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building

5 months ago

Good morning Dale, I am. It sure that I understand your question. When a new person signs up now they are presented with the new Smart start page. If you are looking for a video to use to teach I can help you with that, but I want to be clear on what it is that you are asking.
Kj

9 posts

Misc.- SOS - Has Any of Australian Affiliates Heard From Glicy? in Miscellaneous

5 months ago

Prayers going out for Glicy, praying that nothing has happened to her. Thanks for the update Bruce!