Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Ed P.

Canada

9 posts

Are Your Limitations Imaginary ?- Absolutely!!! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Marketing

1 day ago

Excellent post Bruce!

Too many are doomed to listening to naysayers and losing all their creative momentum. So you go and give that Thanksgiving table a run for mastery.

Ed P.

2 posts

Adding RECA Products to Astro & Other platforms in Ask Gery #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Rewardical

14 days ago

Hello James,

My guess is that you would have to accept T-credits as payment for your goods you put into astro auctions and simmilarly with pricebenders as well, as that is the majority form of remuneration currently in exchange for these auctions for the most part for earning potential. You might want to advertise in the t-time lottery to gain more exposure to your products with the t-credits you would earn from the auctions.

Ed P

15 posts

It is Important SFI Considers These. in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Marketing #PSA

14 days ago

Hello Ephraim,

You have a valid point concerning diversification and about keeping new members interested and profitable. Too many at SFI just say have patience and all will work out when we need to actually help the system along and make the returns faster and more substantial. The current trend with SFI is making the returns even lower on the numbers of recruits being brought in and their value should they even try to participate.

Should SFI get back to paid participation that is feeding the MLM system, most definitely and it would show immediate profits to new members who would see increasing income with every new member they sponsor into the system. More members would achieve higher ranks faster by recruiting more free members who could generate income for free by doing surveys and questionnaires.

Ed P

11 posts

Not easy to start a new thread! in Suggestion Box #Getting Started

15 days ago

Hello Damian,

Now that you know the secret handshake you can post away at your heart's content. Some of us never get how it's done and can only reply. That's how you get a cross topic mention like I am controlling the teams I pick in uber picks because they always lose.

Ed P.

12 posts

How you can use free Rewardicals to build up your team! in Team Building

26 days ago

Hello Michael,

Well done recognizing the Rewardical value for team building and as a monetary value towards VP accumulation as sales volume. You have become our Rewardical superstar converting your free prize points into actual commision creating currency.

Ed P

19 posts

Buy and Sell Marijuana Stocks(Share) like a pro. in Ask Gery #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

28 days ago

Hello Raymond,

SFI operates on an international level so any sort of financial investment platform would have to be considered legitimate on a worldwide scale and thus the short answer would most likely be no. Marijuana investment vehicles might cause issues to be involved with contraband product financing where current members may be residing and thereby creating an illegal situation for them even being members of SFI regardless of their own involvement with the investment portfolio.

Ed P

13 posts

How to use my rewardicals in Miscellaneous

29 days ago

Hello Muhammad,

I have found the T-Credits most useful as I use them to acquire discount PSA's at Price Benders, there is where you get the biggest bang for your Rewardicals. I bid on PSA packs and more T-Credits keeping my downline growing at a fraction of the costs of buying outright or redeeming Rewardicals for PSA or PRM's. Try it out and I am certain when you see your downline growing at a minimal cost you will become a huge fan following Price Bender Auctions too!

Ed P

6 posts

Start with the basics and end up with a business (SFI) in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Sponsor

29 days ago

Hello Horace,

Thank you for pointing out what valuable information is included in the training supplied to us for free here at SFI. It is so very inspiring to be hearing of how the fundamentals of your SFI training have you still here with us after more than 6 years. For those of us still trying to create depth in our downline, it is heartening to hear from an accomplished veteran like yourself that there definitely is light at the end of the tunnel!

Ed P

4 posts

Discount in Junior AA. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hello PHANIBHUSAN,

Although it isn't much of a discount the limit keeps the big dogs out of the auction and it gives those of us that generally have less than 100 T-Credits a chance at an Astro Auction. With that being the case a greater value item like 2 S-Builder would be better as an incentive to participate.

Ed P

6 posts

Is that a robot? in Team Building #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hello Salim

In keeping with recognizing we are real people, there is an element of professionalism when you display your picture people can relate to a picture of the person on their team. The picture is the first thing you recognize going forward when people get awarded or mentioned for their accomplishments and that familiarity gives people a sense of community when they recognize someone they have dealt with being mentioned or awarded.

Ed P

4 posts

How I market SFI. in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Maree,

Thank you for sharing that great tip on social media advertising. I know it is tough to use those sites and not get caught up in all the shiny new stuff they offer. One is always drawn towards the biggest bang going on at the time but we have to remember that they are new and will probably be gone soon whereas SFI is proven and in long-standing providing what they promise.

Ed P

25 posts

E365 Daily Drawing Winner! in Recognition #Contests #E365

about 1 month ago

Hello Biljana,

Way to go congratulations! E365 daily drawings are well worth qualifying for regularly so stay ahead of your class and gain the benefits through your dominance of the competition. Gain the top of your class ranking and gain even more prizes, it also makes it easier to gain the years' competition champion win if you are staying at the top all year long.

Ed P

28 posts

September Commission- where to from here? in Compensation #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Hello Gliceria,

That's the spirit! Your go get 'em plucky attitude has been an infectious toxic mix that has kept me going many times now and I wish it could be bottled and given to everyone at SFI! You rock lady! Keep the faith and see you on the winning side.

Ed P

7 posts

We get PSAs in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hello Сергей,

That just makes "too much" sense, you see the problem is you get sign-ups as they occur and the majority of the sign-ups are from Asian and African countries so you purchase 100 PSA'S for delivery at 10 AM your time and you end up with nobody from the same background as you because they only represent a small fraction of the actual sign-ups at any given time. Now one would think it would all even out over time and Asians would get Asians and Africans would get Africans but the majority of the active members buying the PSA's are Europeans and Americans and the mostly inactive new members are what you are buying. The people who are signing up have no understanding of how SFI works and they are chasing a lie that quick riches are only a membership away because this is the advertisement that is used to lure them into signing up using their own languages. How else is it that we get new PSA's and the very first Google translated question we receive from our new member is "where do I get my SFI money?" To me, that screams of misdirection and all that is created by our demand to buy new PSA. Buy your advertising for recruiting PSA from sources that are offered in your own Slavic languages that will be the only way to break the cycle because too much money is being made selling bogus members currently.

Ed P

11 posts

Hidden game suggestion in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hello Robert,

I see you and I share a passion for the game hidden and a pet peeve about it too. Unfortunately for us web designers are notorious for crowding key areas of play with multiple choices all one on top of another, it's to speed up gameplay as it would be far too arduous to move a mouse all the way over to the other end of the screen to make a different decision. Like Gery said this game is in its beta stage and suggestions like yours are very much needed to enhance the future of Hidden's final design.

Ed P

19 posts

When to reassign affiliates for doing nothing in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Barry,

Congratulations on becoming a silver team leader in your first month. Further congratulations for sponsoring a bronze team leader at the same time period. I have always put inactive members into my active PSA line so they can have working access to a team of their own that they can work within their genealogy and hopefully move into active status. Continued great luck to you and your team!

Ed P

37 posts

Suggestion regarding E365 Champion contest in Ask Gery #E365

about 1 month ago

Hello Keshav,

I can see why the openness of the VP disclosure could possibly create some frustration for certain situations but overall it is in keeping with the general format that currently exists in that profiles always openly displayed total VP of every member. If you are having an issue with staying ahead of your class competition then all I can say is good for you and your class that you have a great spirit amongst the crew and hopefully, it will last as long as you are members at SFI. The spirit of competition always brings out the best in any players game and so be it that it might be a catalyst to create the best SFI class ever with you being privileged as a member to be pushed to true excellence.

Ed P

21 posts

How to convince new PSAs in Team Building #Compensation #Getting Started #PSA

about 1 month ago

Dear George,

I would start off the first meeting saying that the opportunity that you have started with is a free online business course and that you wanted to share that opportunity with as many new friends as possible. We all start from scratch today and we all build our fortunes together as we learn together. You tell them how you started months earlier online and learned a great deal but somehow something was missing and when you realized it was a hands-on sharing experience with new members learning together you decided to put a class together so that the experience would be much fuller. Then you get everyone down to the books signing up and starting smart start and earning Versa Points with their computing devices and your wifi. Should you have success with this plan I am certain you will be training your downline to do the same as your empire grows wildly out of control.

As for all the unanswered questions that nobody can tell with certainty, it all has to do with the activity of the business you create, all our efforts may be for very little for the initial growth but you certainly get nothing from doing nothing. Just be honest and true to yourself and you will do fine.

Ed P

21 posts

How to convince new PSAs in Team Building #Compensation #Getting Started #PSA

about 1 month ago

Hello George,

Have you considered taking the opportunity out to the masses in your own hometown? When you get people to come out and see the free online business training you are offering by doing a weekly lecture where anyone can attend and people can bring their friends. You create a physical presence of the people in your downline and people can share the victories of the past week with each other, you can finalize each get together with a draw for gift certificates, psa's, csa's or just cool stuff you got from SFI. I've never done this because the whole home party thing has been worn out here in Canada by all the cosmetic and cleaning product MLM's years ago. I have noticed some mention with success from the eastern European countries where they tend to be more home-style sociable than over here where we don't even hold children's parties at home anymore.

Ed P

18 posts

Spin and Win has Spun and Won. Done. Nada. No more. in VersaPoints #Contests #Getting Started #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hello Jackie,

I used to check all the posts for the spin and win and I did everyone that was played in my time here yet I never got more than 5VP. I always thought the game was a bit parsimonious considering the real value of VP but I guess SFI couldn't afford more than 1/1000 actual 1000VP winners with the loss of triple clicks ECA sales that might represent. I was just at the verge of abandoning all interest in spin and win when they discontinued the game as I normally get all the VP I need at the beginning of the month anyway.

Ed P

28 posts

I think I should stop sending Team mails n E-cards! in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hello Keshav,

You have to understand that your team mail is being seen by "someone sometimes" and that is all you can expect for it to do. Now the real issue here is you expecting a response and predicating your future actions based on the lack of returned team mails, very bad form my friend, you are not the belle of the ball here and this isn't your first stag sock hop. Get over it and understand the team mail you send are just like a coach sitting on the sidelines of the game telling the defence to tighten up or letting the forwards know they cover more field when they pass. Do you think the coach is inviting the players back for tea?? It's a game on situation and all you can hope for is being seen by someone sometimes.

Ed P

5 posts

The rising entrepreneur in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Localvantia #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Hello Xolani,

I'm no expert but I suggest you get Mr. Vodacom to sign up as an affiliate under you and then you offer to have him become an ECA at triple clicks offering rewardical credits for his packages offered. Seems like a simple plan actually just have a few bits of information for him about how he can benefit immediately and over the long haul, (about 5 years). Good luck with the sign up.

Ed P

9 posts

TripleClicks Gift Cards in Suggestion Box #TCredits #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hello Thomas,

I won't use the 25 RT gift cards at all for the reason that it is embarrassing to use such a 4 cents come on to ask for someone's business. So you do get enough interest for them to look at the site from the card but when they figure out how to redeem the value they laugh and leave never to be seen again.

If you want the same spending power of the old gift cards you would have to have the denomination upgraded from a 25 RT to 500 RT thereby a gift card can afford the 6 T-credit purchase. Maybe we could specify what we want our gift card values to be so we could order 20 cards at an even 1000 RT value each should we want to get somebody to genuinely appreciate what the offer represents. It just seems like a minuscule evaluation at 25 RT and almost an embarrassment offering such an insignificant amount of RT to entice somebody to set up their business with SFI, as if putting in almost a nickel towards anyone is going to induce them towards any action at all.

Ed P

5 posts

It's Up To You To Build A Strong Foundation Of $uccess in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hello Bruce,

I hope that all newbies at SFI take the time to read as many of your inspirational posts as possible because you tell it like it is and you emphasise that dedication and a focused effort always comes up a winner here at SFI. Keep up the great work and realize that you have much more influence keeping newbies on the path toward financial independence than you could ever imagine.

Ed P.

19 posts

Need a Chuckle For The Day? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hello Agnes,

You have to feel sorry for kacmarikova77 who is now assured that a mole is a fish.

Ed P.