Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Ed P.

Canada

20 posts

Hidden is too difficult! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

6 hours ago

Hello Jimmy,

I think Hidden is a great game for those that are learning English because the clues are simple words that relate to the hidden word, it also gives clues down to the last letter so filling in the blank at that point is easy. Don't forget many points can be earned revealing the mystery foxes so you could end up with badges based on sheer luck alone. Keep trying my friend and have fun all the while.

Ed P

9 posts

Another Card King win in Recognition

2 days ago

Congrats David!

Do you want to go in on some lottery tickets with me? You can even pick the numbers.

Ed P

9 posts

Points. How many points have badge quest master. Hello in Getting Started

2 days ago

Hello Oleksandr!

You can get all those answers right here at this link:
- www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=222445&referrer=search
Right now Grandmaster is at 15,000 points
Grandmaster elite is at 20,000 points But these points are going up all the time so when you get to those levels you might want to check the Badge Quest leaderboard to get an accurate accounting.

Ed P

7 posts

Who wants Freebies? Who wants bargains? in Team Building #Contests #Getting Started #Team Building

3 days ago

Hello Nimo!

Awesome way to get newbies and on the fence team members to take notice of the SFI opportunity. Very detailed with pertinent links yet very readable and easy to follow. You should get some excellent responses to this team mail and a ton of other SFI members swiping this file.

Ed P

18 posts

HOW DO I PROFITABLY INVEST A LARGE SUM OF MONEY INTO SFI? in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Hello Mohammed!

It's wonderful you have so much capital to use for building your SFI business but throwing huge sums of money at SFI might not be your best course because you could, in consequence, create a huge unmanageable mess and rather than gaining forward momentum so that you could end up stuck in a quagmire. Budgeting the cash flow should create more manageable results and give you a plan for adjusting to a hyper-growth rate with your business. My choice in such a situation would be an extensive team building model based on well-sculpted team mail letters that are timed from beginning to end to handle the huge volume of PSA that you can generate, first you start off easy with 10 new PSA a day while you create a training and advice set of team emails you send out on the first through to seventh days of your new PSA's initiation. Include in-house team contests using VP as the grade for winners and PSA's and gift certificates as prizes. As your follow-up letters are set in stone for all the initiation process you can then increase your daily PSA count by manageable degrees as you get used to the system of bringing in ever larger groups of PSA. When your system gets to be self-replicating with ease ramp up your counts and watch the system grow all by itself. I know a short paragraph is way to little information to actually be a button down plan but the long and short of what I am getting at here is you need to plan to succeed because money alone can do very little by itself.

Ed P

9 posts

August commission in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

Hello Skumar!

Commissions were paid on the 10th of the month as usual and to check all you need to do is go to INCOME on the bottom bar on your home page and scroll 4 down to COMMISSIONS REPORT you will find your August summary there. Hope this helps.

Ed P

14 posts

My own Business in Marketing #Marketing

4 days ago

Hello Danal!

You are what every team leader dreams of finding when they scour the planet looking for that diamond in the rough. You get it and you are living it, heart and soul! Now the trick is can you package that devotion and emotion and spoon feed it to your team so that they get it too? Please whatever you do don't despair if you can't make everyone get it as well as you do but you are one in a million sir, may good luck find you and work well with you!

Ed P

40 posts

Scam or not in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

4 days ago

At the risk of sounding like a hater let's examine this a little bit further my trusted email is rejected asking for a surcharge to be whitelisted. Even if I want this to happen it won't accept my credit card, PayPal or even bitcoin. I need to purchase an unknown entities cryptocurrency as if I want to deal with that just to contact my downline prospect. If it looks like a scam, smells like a scam and even has the flavour of a scam all I can say at this point is I am so glad I didn't end up stepping into it.

Ed P

40 posts

5 days ago

Norman

Thanx for your response please bear in mind the web server this email came from and auto-block any more from that server. It dosen't seem like much at only a dollar but there are too many poor people on the planet that think $20 or $30 daily is a fair wage for spamming emails and we don't want the world to start following this pattern otherwise you are going to have an email account that is overwhelmed by whitelisting fees.

Ed P

40 posts

5 days ago

Hello Norman!

Sorry but the free email that we have enjoyed for over 30 years now is not going to be replaced by paid email. What you have come across is a way to make money by joining free membership programs. They join as many free offers as possible with the whitelisting fee hoping that hungry team leaders will pay the fee which they pocket never to be heard from again. If they were earnest they would use Hotmail or Gmail like everyone else.

Ed P

9 posts

Build Your Career Vocabulary Of Simple/Understood Words in Getting Started #Getting Started

6 days ago

Hello Bruce,

Nothing kills an advertisement quicker than having to pull out a thesaurus to understand the context of the message. That's why Keebler Elves sell more cookies than the combined total sales of all the protein-enriched organic granola bars combined on the planet.

Ed P

11 posts

Value Of Concentration In Marketing $$$ in Marketing #Marketing

6 days ago

Hello Bruce,

You hit the nail right on the head! Too many are not willing to spend the time or make the commitment to achieve true excellence. Today's marketplace demands world-class presentation, everything you do for your marketing campaign requires stand-alone authentic and unique mastery in its delivery or it will be lost in the white noise of the also-rans. Executing anything at this level requires the special drive acquired by the true masters in the industry.

Ed P

14 posts

Iam disappointed with step it up September çontest in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

6 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

4 posts

MY ANSWER! in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

3 posts

Let's Put This Into Perspective in Marketing

7 days ago

Wow, Johnny and Christine!

Wonderful series, I am going to filter your lectures to my downline through team mail. Hopefully, a few of my team will get it and understand what SFI is all about and get to work on it in earnest. Too many people buy the hype and sign up for every free or low priced offer thinking that they have done all they need by signing up to join, and off they go to the next new shiny offer.

Ed P

15 posts

Knock Out Trivia Points in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

8 days ago

Hello Jimmy!

You are right you lose half of the points you made 30 days before to help equalize the scoreboard and make it feasible for newbies to get a chance at the leaderboard. If there wasn't any equalization the leaders would be up in the millions of points.

Ed P

13 posts

Recruiting "sellers" in ECA Program #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

9 days ago

Hello George B.

Great to see you finding a different way to slice off your share of the SFI pie!

You might want to set up membership at an affiliate joint venture launch site and participate in the forum to find out who would be interested in the offer. You just recruit the people as PSA's so when they use their lists to make ECA product sales you will get a commission each time a sale is generated. These people are very savvy network marketers so you might have to sweeten the deal and offer them a matching PSA in their downline when they bring in a new member that way they increase their list size 2 to 1 for an initial period.

Good luck with the project

Ed P.

19 posts

Inactive psa in tor genealogy in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

9 days ago

Thank you for your kind words David!

Please feel free to use this in a team mail to your downline so they can understand how the deck is stacked against them so they won't get too disappointed when they see the inactivity from the new team they are starting. And they must understand the power of following up regularly on their newbies, keep the word free SFI fresh in your prospects eyes.

Ed P

7 posts

So, You're "NOT" Good At Selling And/Or Team Building? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

9 days ago

Hello againTommie!

Search Google for SFI and start looking at the first page results, what you are seeing is the very best ad campaigns on the internet for our system. Look through the ways they are promoting SFI and "borrow" their ad copy to place into your free advertising platforms. You end up with big budget advertising at a bargain basement price. Quick easy and still free of charge.
Continue the reign of freebie advertising Captain Kirk!
Ed P

19 posts

Inactive psa in tor genealogy in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

9 days ago

Hello Jaswant / Scott

Everybody now is looking for the instant online business where you sign up and collect a payday. This thinking is brought on by a million gurus blasting the internet with video blogs saying they have the secret sauce to create an instant jet-set lifestyle but they all want cash up front for the secret ingredients needed to make this happen. Sure some are as inexpensive as only $15.00 to sign up but when you do you are needing to buy the next level of the system in order to get the secrets needed to earn money. When you buy that upgrade you will be left needing another each one more expensive than the last.

When people are constantly seeing testimonials about new members driving an exotic car in a foreign land wearing the most elegant clothing while attending world-class events it is hard to believe they need to work to actually make any money at all online. This is the competition we face with our newbies, and all we can hope is that they get their fingers burnt on a few of these quick riches systems and notice we are still offering a free solution to the scams.

Ed P.

15 posts

Let your self-confidence touch the sky. in Miscellaneous

11 days ago

Mirjana & Igor

The very best time to join SFI was 1999 the second best time is right now! All the recruiting party format MLM growth presentations held at people's homes are the best way to grow close-knit downlines as they are a great way to put a face and personality to the members of your team. It's very hard to quit anything involving a huge number of your friends so it gives your group staying power.

Ed P

15 posts

Let your self-confidence touch the sky. in Miscellaneous

11 days ago

Hello Mirjana & Igor
This post is so much happier I wish I was your neighbor so I could get to your meeting and party like it was 1999!!
Good luck and chin up!
Ed P

6 posts

Knock out trivia seems to be stuck. in Eager Zebra

11 days ago

Hello Everyone!

Knock out trivia seems to be stuck. Just checked again and 8 are knocked out and only 1 is left at the 7th round but no winner banner seems to be coming. Odd but it could be the beginning of the biggest game ever if we all wait it out for the next game. Let's make this glitch awesome and so memorable.

Ed P

19 posts

Where do i sell TC products successfuly? in Marketing #Compensation #Marketing #TripleClicks

12 days ago

Hello Endrit,

Set up a blog on a topic of concern that has massive appeal and advertises the products you think your readers would appreciate the most. Let's say your blog reviews the best camping sites you have ever visited with full commentary of your experiences at these locations. The most logical product lines you would offer are camping related.

Ed P.

17 posts

Mysterious bidder! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

12 days ago

Hello Bijan,
Just imagine what a diamond team leader gets in Rewardicals from their massive downline, probably hundreds of thousands a month. And if such an individual decides to spend them on T-Credits then you have someone with a ton of them to use as they please, and us reasoning this use from our lowly perspective has no meaning because they are not ours to spend.

Ed P.