Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Ekhalume I.

Nigeria

13 posts

Has there been any change? in VersaPoints #Eager Zebra #TCredits #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

REWARDICALS

For each TCredit spent playing Card King, you’ll earn 10 Rewardicals, redeemable for free Bitcoin, gift cards, silver bullion, and more! If you’re an SFI Affiliate, you can also exchange your Rewardicals for unlimited VersaPoints, PSAs, CSAs, and PRMs!

blog.eagerzebra.com/2015/02/12/tips-for-winning-card-king/

10 posts

Wow Winner in Daily Crown ! in Recognition #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

A big congratulations to you, Goran! For winning 50 Rewardicals.

Keep up the good work.

298 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Angiene Cannigan-Pommells! in Recognition

2 months ago

Congratulations, Angiene! For becoming the champion of E 365, It's was your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done.

Wish you more success ahead.

15 posts

Please I need quick help to this is a question. in Getting Started

2 months ago

Greeting to all SFI-ers in the house, Please I need quick help to this is a question that one of my PSA post to me.

I don't understand this SFI, Can you teach me how this works? I am not that good in Understanding English. What I am gonna do.

What should I reply so that I will be able to guide he.

Thanks you all in advance.

133 posts

MRP Redemption Specials & New Badge in SFI News #CSA #TCredits

3 months ago

Thanks Mr Gery for giving me the opportunity to exchange my remaining 130 MRP to 1 Tcredit and 88VP added to my account and may while, I don't want miss the chance of having my coins badge under my badges page before September 1st.
I must get it.

284 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Olawale Oyedepo! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations, Olawale! For achieving E365 Championship today, it's your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award.
A big Congratulations to you again.
Up up you goooo.

1 post

Just feel so Excited today. in Recognition

3 months ago

You were born to win but to be a winner, You must plan to win, prepare to take actions that necessary in order for you to win and also expect to win too.
I am just so happy to share this great new that hit my inbox this morning.

1 Good news--you were a winner in today's TripleClicks DAILY CROWN Drawing!

You won: 1000 Rewardicals

Your 1000 Rewardical tokens have been added to your account at www.Rewardical.com and you may redeem them at your convenience. Tip: To log in, just click the Rewardical icon located on the navigation bar at the SFI Affiliate Center.

2 Good news--you were a winner in the latest E365 Daily Drawing*!

You won: 25 Rewardicals

Celebrate with my good family of SFI business.

Ekhalume Ignatius.

6 posts

Marketing Method for Rewardical ECA in ECA Program #ECA #Rewardical

3 months ago

Each time you spend a TCredit playing any Eager Zebra game, you earn 10 Rewardicals

337 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Usoh Enyekai ! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations, Usoh! For achieving E365 Championship today, it's your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award.
A big Congratulations to you again.

67 posts

Auto-Build Something Great! in SFI News #Rewardical #Team Building

3 months ago

Rewardical Auto-Build

To automatically exchange Rewardicals for CSAs, PSAs, or PRMs, choose one below. Note: PSAs and PRMs will be received as generated by advertising, first-come first-served. Allow up to 7 days. You may change your choice or cancel participation at any time. All redemptions of Rewardicals are final and will use the current exchange rate at the time of the redemption.

I can now recruits my PSA or PRM here through Rewardicals program, All I need now is to collect more Rewardicals and use them to build my team.
This is one of the great ways I even seen in SFI program where individual are being empowered by the organization.

239 posts

Pricebenders and Eager Zebra go Rewardical! in SFI News #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #Rewardical

3 months ago

I am regular fans in pricebenders and Eager Zebra games, I use to play them alway everyday, especially pricebenders anytime I have TCredits and I use to earn 5MRP +1VP for every TC I spend, But with information now, I am not going to earn 5MRP +1VP again but 10 Rewardicals for every TCredit I spend.

I am going to accumulate my all my rewardicals that I am going to earn both Eager Zebra games, Pricebenders, daily crow darwing and more more to invest then in either PRM, PSA or CSA in order to build a great team.

Thanks Mr Gery for this vital news.

32 posts

The Unlimited BENEFITS of the Rewardical System in Miscellaneous #ECA #Rewardical

3 months ago

I must commend you on this post, This is absolutely, excellence post about the great benefits of Rewardicals.
Thanks Olufolake! for sharing this great information with us.

77rewardicals=1tcredit
10,000rewardicals=129Tcredit!
imagine what you can do with that. Insight is needed here. You can build it via games or via winning auction TC credits.
With 129tcredit, you get MRP=TC products=TC sales via mobile marketing when your product reaches you=commission and earning and requalifying without investment.

That is my little correction about Rewardicals to TCredits.

11 posts

Launch pad my best tips for success. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Thanks Maree, for this great explanation about launchedpad lesson, I have read it before but with this illustration i will like to go back again and read it again and again.
SFI have provided all the tools and materials for we new affiliate to excel.

112 posts

Two new Forum features debut in SFI News

3 months ago

I really appreciate the fact that I can now agree, congratulate or thank any post that suit me now.
With this new development that Mr Gery just announcement, I do believe that SFI forum will be tidy and enjoyable to use for all.

61 posts

New Member Pack (NMP) now comes with Rewardicals! in SFI News #Rewardical #VersaPoints

4 months ago

It's look like that I have missed this great offer, But I do like to encourage my downline to participate.

Thanks Lori for sharing this with us.

469 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jay Enterprise! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations, Jay!

444 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Henry Uzuwe! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations, Henry!

15 posts

T CREDITS WIN in Inspiration/Testimonials #Eager Zebra #TCredits

4 months ago

A big congratulations for wining 25 TCredits in Card king.

484 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Djordje Stevanovic! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations, Djordje !

17 posts

Use your imagination to find success in SFI business. in Getting Started

4 months ago

Wow, Such a great words about imagination, I will work toward that.
Thanks you for sharing this thread with us all.

530 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Steve Lanier! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations, Steve!