Boost your business with 60 FREE CSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Johnna I.

United States

6 posts

A small funny joke in Just For Fun

8 days ago

I have heard this joke/story before usually in an inspirational setting, so I agree that would be a better place for it, but thank you for posting it as it's a good reminder.
Johnna I.

14 posts

I'm new to SFI in Getting Started #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

8 days ago

WELCOME! I am so glad that you have found SFI. SFI is the only online business that I have been able to make sense of, so if I can understand it, anyone can. I have only been with SFI for three months, but have already learned so much, encouraged other affiliates, and had fun. If you like playing online games, or if you don't, I recommend playing the Eager Zebra (EZ tab) because you can earn badges which earns Rewardicals which you can trade for VP. Also, read and participate in the Forum because there is so much great advice on how to get your SFI business up and running. I recommend: and for starters.
All the best to you,
Johnna I.

6 posts

New SFI Member in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing

9 days ago

A hearty welcome to you Oluwashola! You have made an excellent choice in joining SFI. The others have encouraged you in reading the training materials and I will encourage you also in playing the Eager Zebra games on TripleClicks, and doing the Biz Quiz and Daily Crown that you'll find under your Win It! tab. You will be able to earn Rewardicals that you can purchase VP which will help you reach the 1500 VP to make you an Executive Affiliate. You can go far simply by playing these "games."
While the games are helpful (and fun) the training and Forum each have a wealth of information on how to build your business. Here's one thread that I have found helpful:
Work hard and stick with it and soon you'll be leading your own team and earning a healthy living.
Johnna I.

10 posts

i I'm new here and i want to learn in Getting Started #Getting Started

10 days ago

Your best bet is to log in daily, or as often as you can, and begin doing your tabs on your Affiliate Center page. Read your LaunchPad lessons, upload a photo of yourself, play Eager Zebra games to earn badges, and other items on you To-Do tab. The Forum is a great resource for learning how to work SFI and the Marketing Forum is especially valuable: here is one thread with the excellent information on where to start in advertising on Facebook:
SFI won't have you earning a full-time income immediately, but if you're willing to log on, read, play and advertise, you'll be earning soon enough. Here's the Compensation Plan:
Congratulations on choosing SFI, you won't regret it. Please don't hesitate to ask your Sponsor, Co-sponsor or the Forum questions; there are no dumb questions and the answers are easily available.
Johnna I.

8 posts

EZ Games and Price Bender for daily Task in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

11 days ago

I see you have been given the answer on how to turn those two tabs green, so I won't say more about that. What I have discovered is that there are benefits to playing the games without spending T Credits: you can earn badges. See your badges tab, click on any or all of them to find out what you need to do to earn that badge. As you increase your badge numbers, there are thresholds you reach where you get a new badge rank and Rewardicals, which, as you've already learned, can be used to purchase VP among other things. Go to: and check out the things you can buy with your Rewardicals by clicking the Redeem button.
Happy gaming!
Johnna Ingram

48 posts

Biz Quiz contest in Suggestion Box

12 days ago

I agree with Sven Eric and Randy and the others. The Brain Quest's best "prize" is the better understanding of what we've read in the Launchpad and other areas of training. The badges are the icing on the cake, and if we win the drawing, than that's an added bonus. I have been motivated to answer the questions because I wanted to better my grade, perhaps the new affiliates will have similar motivation.
Johnna Ingram, Executive Affiliate

7 posts

SFI Separates the Ants from the Sluggards in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

16 days ago

My preference is to encourage, too, but it has been my experience that, for some, shaking things up can actually be a catalyst to their growth, to get off the fence and get active. This is not my usual Team Mail form, but I like to "switch up" themes to keep things interesting.
Thank you for your encouragement!
Johnna I.

7 posts

SFI Separates the Ants from the Sluggards in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

17 days ago

The following is a Group Mailer letter I sent to my (mostly inactive) CSA's and PSA. I wish to weed out the slackers and keep only the ants, the ones who will put in the effort to make SFI, their business, a success.
In my devotions this morning, I read Proverbs 6 from the Bible. Without preaching, I hope to separate the ants from the sluggards in my group of PSA's and CSA's

Vs's 6-8 says: "Go to the ant, you sluggard; consider it's ways and be wise! It has no commander, no overseer or ruler, yet it stores its provisions in summer and gathers its food at harvest."

I realize that I am writing to you, ~FIRSTNAME~, and you may live in a different part of the world than myself, but I think you will be familiar with ants and know how hard they work in tandem with each other.
And, I'm sure you can discern what a sluggard is, but in case you can't, here's some synonyms for the word sluggard: "ne'er-do-well, layabout, do-nothing, slacker"
As for Summer, well we all know it's the warm season when things grow.

In my view, SFI is the Summer; you and I, ~FIRSTNAME~, are either the ant or the sluggard depending on whether we work or do-nothing. In SFI, we don't have a commander or overseer or ruler, we have only our own initiative, for this is a business we work. The ONLY way to make this business successful, to earn an income that we can some day live on, is to work at it.

SFI has made it so easy for us with all the training, sponsors, forum, and the myriad of ways to earn. The only way you can find out more is to log onto SFI daily, or as often as you can and make a go of it.

Don't be a sluggard ~FIRSTNAME~, be the ant and store your provisions in Summer and gather your food at harvest.

Your teammate,
Johnna Ingram

9 posts

Are You An Edward Kimball? in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

20 days ago

My personality is not outgoing or highly persuasive, therefore, I am no Billy Graham, D. L. Moody, or F. B. Meyer. BUT I can plant seeds, so I think that makes me an Edward Kimball. I am that way in my Christian faith as well as business; I have spiritual gifts that make me beneficial in the Church and I have gifts that will benefit myself, my family and my downline. As long as I am persistently posting "seeds" I have no doubt that I will find my diamond in the rough that will turn into a marketing superstar to build my downline and, therefore, my business.
Thank you for the post, you're right on the money.
Johnna I.

462 posts

What attracted you to start building a business with SFI? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

27 days ago

I have been trying out ways to earn an income from home for about 6 years now. Some of the ways were scammy, others required money up front or to spend money to be involved, others were too techy, one was a brand new start-up that couldn't seem to get things going, making promises they couldn't keep, and one is a legit job with a well-known company that required putting in 8+ hours a day to only bring in perhaps 20 or 30 dollars. I needed something that would offer excellent training, was well established with a good BBB rating, that was free, and could back up its promises. Then, by God's grace, I stumbled on SFI and it is all these things and more.
I am married to a wonderful man who is frugal and skeptical of all things internet, particularly pyramid schemes. Now, SFI has a structure that has some traits similar to pyramid scheme, but I know it is not. I am biding my time with him and he has agreed to my spending money on a few things that have aided in my keeping my EA status.
I'd have to say that what attracts me most to SFI is the promise that we can have a residual income that can help support us in our retirement and allow us to do things that my having a regular 9-5 job could not. I'd like to see my husband be able to retire and be able to do the things he enjoys without the financial worries that will surely come without a residual income.
So, have I answered your question? While not perfect, SFI holds the most potential for my fulfilling my dream of a financially secure retirement. A close second in my attraction to SFI is that I get to be an example to others, to mentor them, and that I get to be mentored as well.
Thanks for the question John M., it's given me the chance to verbalize my thoughts.
Johnna I.

12 posts

Bulk buy pack of tcredit and Versa Points with RT in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Have you tried putting a suggestion in the Suggestion Box? Who knows what might come of it. Thank you for your question, I'm sure you aren't the only one wondering about it because everyone is looking for a deal these days. But I can see how it could possibly dig into the executive pool if too many discounts were given.
Johnna I.

11 posts

When asked ... How do I make money? in Compensation #Compensation #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Awesome post! I'm glad you don't mind if I use it. I'm in the process of educating my sweet hubby on the merits of SFI and why it's important to invest a little money and time to earn from it, so thank you for all this info condensed into a few paragraphs. Well done!
Johnna I.

18 posts

Another way to earn in SFI in Team Building #PSA

about 1 month ago

It's tough when our PSA's or CSA's seem to ignore SFI after they've signed up under you. Have you been encouraging them like it says in the Launchpad lessons: "What does a sponsor have to do?
Your responsibilities as a sponsor are simple and straightforward:
Provide the personal, one-on-one relationship that SFI Corporate can't.
Offer friendly guidance and support.
Be there for your PSAs when they need you.
Excel at these services to your PSAs and your earning potential with SFI increases exponentially!"
More here:
All the best,
Johnna I.

68 posts

Affiliate struggling to become an EA ? Good News in ECA Program #ECA #Rewardical #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

This is great news! I have struggled to know how to re-establish my EA status without spending money out of pocket, which is scarce these days. I will take a closer look at the ECA/Rewardical program. I can think of a few local businesses that might benefit from it (and so would I).
Johnna I.

26 posts

The Advantages of NMP - New Member Pack in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Awesome post, Tatjana, I've bookmarked it for future use. Thank you!
Johnna I.

4 posts

10 - 12 Co-Sponsored Affiliates A Month In SFI! in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you for the encouragement! Sometimes it seems like such slow going, but that's why we work as a team to keep each other's spirits up. Keep up the great work!
Johnna I.

18 posts

How to sponsor new Affiliates through Social Networking Sites in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you! I have been posting links to Facebook, with VERY few responses, but I haven't tried this. I'm going to give a go today!
Thank you again,
Johnna I.

18 posts

Lacking Payoneer-card Option on Commission Payment Options? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

I have this option:"Paid via TripleClicks MasterCard: Accumulate my commissions until they reach $20 USD, then issue me my TripleClicks MasterCard from Payoneer and pay all future commissions to me via the TripleClicks MasterCard. Find out more or sign up for your card (if you qualify)" and when I click on the "TripleClicks MasterCard" link it tells me on the next page that this card is by Payoneer. Do you have that option?
Hope this helps,
Johnna I.

111 posts

Google AdWords Campaign in Marketing #Compensation #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Wow, thanks! I've been wondering how to go about this and you've explained it thoroughly. Thank you for your leadership and for sharing expertise.
Johnna I.

27 posts

What No Money!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

I agree, folks need to invest what they have, if not money, then effort. I have come to discover, though, that if one doesn't invest some money, their growth to EA is very slow, but that's no excuse not to put some time each day on SFI. There's MUCH potential to begin earning, but only with concerted effort.
Well spoken,
Johnna I.

16 posts

SFI is a world class business in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

I had a beloved brother-in-law named Philip, Phil for short. I agree with the encouragement the others are giving you: log on and do your tabs daily (or as often as you can), read the Launch Pad lessons, blogs, etc to learn all you can about SFI, play the games to earn badges and MRP or Rewardicals. If you have money to invest in purchasing VP
or whatever you like, you earn VP and MRP. There's just so much to do and so many ways to earn, but remember the old adage: readers are leaders. SFI is unique among online business opportunities in that there's an abundance of information on how to make money, you just need to spend a little time each day reading and exploring.
Well, I guess I'm rambling, I do that when I am excited about something.
Here's to your future with SFI,
Johnna I.

11 posts

Just redeemed 3 CSAs in Team Building #CSA #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

I received Rewardicals today as well and redeemed them for VP. SFI has so many ways to reward affiliates, it's mind blowing.
Johnna I.

295 posts

Introducing…Zing Network! in SFI News #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hi Johnna,

1. From the Zing announcement:

Q: So how do I refer members under this new Zing thing?
Just keep doing what you’ve always done. If you want to promote SFI, use an SFI gateway, banner, etc. Your members will come in through the SFI door, so to speak. Or maybe you really like Eager Zebra games. Then promote those games, your members will come in through the Eager Zebra door. In short, promote the property or properties you are most passionate about…and let us take it from there in exposing your referrals to all our other properties, including SFI.

2. From yesterday's ECA announcement:

Q: How do you get credited with referring an ECA to Rewardical?
We will be rolling out a variety of Rewardical ECA marketing aids, Gateways, etc. soon. Simply use these marketing aids/referral links and you’ll automatically be credited.
Thank you Gery, this just feels exciting and I can't wait to take a gander at all the new stuff that's coming.
Johnna I.

295 posts

Introducing…Zing Network! in SFI News #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Gery, Do we use the same marketing links, banners, e cards, etc. as we have been with Zing? I have a possible ECA in the works. How do I proceed from here in that realm?

28 posts

472-day VP Streak - GONE... in VersaPoints #CSA #PSA #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

I so appreciate your attitude! Way to go! Just because the badge is no longer present doesn't mean you've lost the prestige of having accomplished that in the first place! Thank you for the encouragement to keep pressing on!
Johnna I.