Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Johnna I.

United States

23 posts

Bingo Games in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

21 hours ago

Karin,
Great suggestion! I like Bingo too! I can tell by the number of replies that you have received here, that many of us are game lovers, so the more the better! I also play a Scrabble-type of a game that would be a fun addition here and we'd get to compete against one another to see who is the better speller.
Great suggestions ALL!
Johnna Ingram

1 post

Biz Quiz Glitch 11/18/2018 in Bug Reports #Contests

1 day ago

The Biz Quiz question for today is: "The Smart Start program offers all new Affiliates up to 1000 total Rewardicals and up to ___ total CSAs."
I went directly to the Smart Start Update page: news.sfimg.com/2018/05/03/smart-start-update/ and read half of it through. The first answer I entered in B. Q. was 33 because of this:
Well, the result of entering that answer was "Oops that answer is wrong." Hm, Ok, so I went back and read further and found this: which clearly states 1000 Rewardicals and 50 CSA's.
I went back to the Biz Quiz page and entered 50 with the same result as my first answer, so I went back and re-read the entire page, entered 50 again because there's no other answer to enter, and I got this: "SORRY. You got today’s question wrong.
But please come back tomorrow for the 11/19/18 Biz Quiz!"

Has anyone else run into this or am I missing something?

Signed,
Confused
A.K.A. Johnna Ingram

18 posts

Help in Getting Started #E365 #Getting Started #Team Building

3 days ago

Dusica,
Thank you for posting this video, it's very professionally done and pleasant to watch and listen to. I am American, but I can understand every word! This is probably the best way to guide new affiliates through the beginning steps of their business!
Thank you for making it available to Tony and to the rest of us who are building our teams.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

29 posts

Check out the new, updated NGRQ Gateway! in SFI News #Marketing #Team Building

4 days ago

Gery,
Thanks for the new gateway. Everybody's right, it's less scary and tells about SFI like it is, no fluff or innuendo.
I am going to give it a try on Pinterest since it's already been posted to Facebook (don't want them to call another SFI gateway spam, or block it because FB is flooded with it).
Thanks again,
Johnna Ingram

50 posts

My Observation in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #CSA #Team Building

6 days ago

Manohar,
I have noticed the CSA phenomenon as well, but perhaps it's because we have so many more CSA's than PSA's (at least in my case), that it appears there are more working CSA's than in our PSA's. Just my observation.
One thing to note about the recent changes: in order to become BTL, we only need a minimum of 3 PSA's, and for STL, we need three PSA's with one as a BTL. I understand that you are speaking in terms of the ideal team to strive for, but for the newbies that will be reading this stream, I thought a clarification was in order.
For a complete Team Leader Rank Qualifications read: news.sfimg.com/2018/11/08/team-leader-rank-qualifications-simplified/
Thank you for the helpful post,
Johnna Ingram

14 posts

Do not give up ! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

8 days ago

Eduardo,
Very well spoken! It pretty much sums up SFI and LIFE in general.
Persistence is key to success here and most anywhere. Don't be surprised when trials come; push through them because, through them, we will become stronger. Gaining strength is the purpose of trials, so we should welcome them knowing we'll be stronger for going through them.
Thank you for the inspiring post and God bless you!
Johnna Ingram

14 posts

SFI Mindmap for starters! in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

9 days ago

Munish,
Thank you for the awesome breakdown of SFI! And you put it in picture form, all the better for us visual learners! I will be using that to encourage my newbies.
Carla, you sound as though you have acclimated well to the SFI system. Thank you for posting, you express yourself very well and your post was a pleasure to read.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

7 posts

What is Your Brand? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

11 days ago

"Branding" seems to be popping up a lot lately, at least for me. I can see how someone who sells their own products or has a store that sells certain products would be able to define what their brand is, but how does one define their brand when one promotes someone else's product?
In an interview I heard on YouTube this morning, they defined "brand" as something you are passionate about; to do a "job" or run a business based on your interests where you actually love what you do so much, that you don't want to quit.

How do you all define your brand? Why?

I ask as a means of assisting myself in figuring out what my brand is. Be it promoting other's products, should I choose a product or group of products that I love and call that my brand? I love to mentor people and seem to be decent at it; should mentoring be my brand?

What say you?

Signed,
What's My Brand?
A.K.A. Johnna Ingram

7 posts

November is a great month to build our teams! in Sales #Localvantia #Rewardical #Sales

12 days ago

Earl,
Thank you for the response. I'll tell you what I did yesterday that, so far, seems to be a way to promote Rewardical stores' products and still get credit if a purchase is made.
I chose a store from the Rewardical site, went to it and perused the products and the store policies. I liked what I saw and read, so I decided to try and promote the store's products in a similar fashion to how I promoted TripleClick's products. I saved several product pics to my computer and, using my business account on Pinterest, I uploaded the pic, copied and pasted the product's info to the Pinterest pin page where the pic was. I then went back to the list of stores on Rewardical.com, clicked the share icon, copied the link and pasted it to my pin page, then clicked the Pin button.
At this point, I haven't made a sale, but I am in the infancy stages of my Pinterest business account and have under 100 followers. Persistence is the name of the game here at SFI, so that is why I intend to keep pinning these ads and links. One day, I hope to be making a full-time income, but for now, I'm pinning one ad at a time in hopes of better days ahead.
As you said, if Corporate wants to chime in and enlighten me on other ways to promote, or if I am completely off base with what I am doing, letting me know about that too, I would be grateful.
Thank you,
Johnna Ingram

7 posts

November is a great month to build our teams! in Sales #Localvantia #Rewardical #Sales

13 days ago

Earl,
Thank you for the encouragement! I have been promoting TC products, but I wasn't sure whether we could promote the Rewardical sites' products or not. Does it work the same way as TC where I can have different collections, or do I have to become an affiliate of the different stores that I want to promote?
Thanks again,
Johnna Ingram

33 posts

Am I doing something wrong? in Compensation #Compensation #Sponsor #Team Building

14 days ago

Ronick,
That IS frustrating. Are any of your PSA's or CSA's active? Do any of them have Auto Ship? When members of your team make purchases, then you earn commissions. Does your Auto Ship include S-Builder or are you in a co-op where you are constantly getting more sign-ups? The more I read in the Forum, the more I see that the more PSA's and CSA's you have, the better chance you have of getting an active team under you.
I have bookmarked a recent Must Read post by an eight-year SFI veteran who is a GTL that boils SFI down; he's got it down to a science. Here is a link: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1516277#post-1516277
I hope this has helped!
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

9 posts

a question for colleagues in Marketing #Rewardical

15 days ago

Natasa,
If you go to the Rewardical site, you can click where it says, "Earn Rewardicals now at 321 Locations," (where 321 Locations is bolded it is a link) and it takes you to a page listing online stores where you could place orders for physical products. Each purchase earns you RT's and you'd have to check on their shipping policy to see if they ship to your country, but this is the one way that I know of that you can order physical products through the Rewardical site. The products don't actually come from Rewardical, but from the individual stores listed on Rewardical site.

I hope this helps!
Johnna Ingram

8 posts

What happened? in Miscellaneous

16 days ago

Dusica,
I noticed this also, in October, and wondered about it. Just a few days ago I clicked on the Tip of the Day to read more and discovered that the author of that Forum post was missing an affiliate pic and information. When I clicked back to my Tips tab, it turned out to be an affiliate that I'd known had opted out. Conclusion: Opted out affiliates' info and pic are not displayed by their Forum posts. There are probably other reasons as having been covered already, but that's my observation.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

207 posts

New Visual Genealogy in SFI News #Team Building

18 days ago

How do I make my Visual Genealogy a screen saver? Any tips on that topic will be welcome.
Thank you,
Johnna Ingram

64 posts

Haven't yet tried Astro Auctions?  Now you can...FREE! in SFI News #Astro Auctions

18 days ago

Anne,
"Effective immediately, if you haven't yet tried Astro, we'll be allowing one free participation. "
I imagine that you went back up and found this answer for yourself, but just in case, I decided to paste it here for you.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

4 posts

Safe Way To Judge Others!!! Is It Possible???You Bet!!! in Marketing #Marketing

19 days ago

Bruce,
Nice post! I see where you're coming from and I agree. There is so much more beneath the surface that we'd miss if we didn't take the time to study each individual. God made us humans in His image and, therefore, complex.
Thank you for the encouragement not to give up on PSA's or CSA's just because I don't understand them.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

7 posts

Should I start my own co-op? in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

21 days ago

Viggo,
I am new to co-ops myself, though my upline had me in one at one time, my PSA flow has slowed down, so I need to check with my upline to see about getting involved again.
Here is what Gery Carson has to say about co-ops, though you may have read it before: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=232888
I don't believe you need a custom domain for setting up a co-op, free advertising sites: viral mailers, social media sites and the like can bring in sign-ups, so I am told. I have brought in a few through Facebook.
I have used S-Builder with success. You can buy one share for $24.00 ($22.00 on Auto Delivery) and, depending on how fast the sign-ups are coming in, you can do pretty well. I have one share on Auto Delivery and the sign-up flow has been kinda slow of late (only 5 or 6 a month), so I will be getting two shares next month.

I hope this helps!
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

10 posts

Marees tips for team building. in Team Building #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

22 days ago

Maree,
One question: I have several inactive PSA's and I'm wondering what you think of reassigning them to my more active team members. I feel bad about unloading my baggage on others, at least it feels like baggage.
Any pointers for a "younger" affiliate?
Thanks,
Johnna Ingram

10 posts

Marees tips for team building. in Team Building #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

22 days ago

Maree,
This post and others like it is the reason I read the Forum every day. Thank you for sharing your success secrets with those of us who've not been with SFI as long.
It's funny, but growing up I was taught to hold onto what's mine, I might need it someday. What you and Leon teach and practice is the opposite: spread the wealth and it'll come back to you.
I will begin putting what you've described into practice as well as teaching my team to do the same.
Thank you again,
Johnna Ingram

11 posts

Won RT in Biz Quiz contest. in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

23 days ago

Tapobrata,
Congratulations on your win! It's always exciting to win a prize of any size, and Rewardicals are especially good because of the things we can trade them for like VP, TCredits, CSA's, PSA's, Bitcoin and the list goes on. The fact that there are so many ways to earn Rewardicals is nothing short of generous on the part of Corporate: games, sales, Biz Quiz, Daily Crown, etc.
Thanks for posting; perhaps your post will encourage younger affiliates to participate in the many games and contests to win Rewardicals, too.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

7 posts

Maximize Your Social Recruiting Efforts in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

25 days ago

Kim,
Thank you for sharing some of what you're learning. I put WhatsApp on my phone, but I think I need to look at it a little closer because I thought it was going to use my personal phone number for communicating with my affiliates. Since then I have come to understand that it does not.
Are you able to stay in contact with your PSA's well using WhatsApp? Does it seem as though new PSA's respond more readily to you using WhatsApp than to the ecards, Team Mail or Chat? I presume WhatsApp allows you to text?
The Forum is such a wealth of great information; it's my favorite place on SFI.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

7 posts

T-Credit Badge in Miscellaneous #Contests #TCredits

26 days ago

Robert,
Thanks for pointing this out, I hadn't noticed that it ended in September. It seems to me that it would be a good idea to come up with another badge, or just run this same badge again, and folks that have earned to top badge can earn another, or those who have just joined can have the incentive to buy TCredits.
Thank you for the post!
Johnna Ingram

12 posts

Winning Chances in Rocket Box, Supernova and Quantum! in Astro Auctions

27 days ago

Fadel,
Great questions! I look forward to seeing the answers. I personally have not ever won a Rocket Box, Super Nova or Quantum and I'd like to know if there's a way to improve my chances or if I am doing all that I can.
Thank you for the time you took to formulate your questions and post them!
Johnna Ingram