Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

5x SUPPORT
Johnna I.

United States

1 post

Problem Finding Biz Quiz Answer about A2A in Bug Reports #Contests

2 days ago

Dear Gery,
Unless I am missing something, I'm not sure we can find the answer to today's Biz Quiz. It's about A2A, but all the A2A links I've tried lead to pages that are down. Did I miss something?
Thanks,
Johnna Ingram

29 posts

How to quit playing in the Hidden game? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Morgan,
I'm not sure what type of English they are using or if this was simply a misspelling, but today one of my answers was supposed to be "family," but the "correct" answer was "familly." It must be a challenge for Corporate to iron all the wrinkles out of these new games and auctions. I look forward to the completed version of Hidden.
Johnna Ingram

29 posts

How to quit playing in the Hidden game? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Morgan,
All the Hidden games I have played seem to go on forever, but I have always reached the end of my clues and had an End Game button. Gery said that the game is in Beta (testing) phase, so I imagine they will consider your suggestion. I too think it would be nice to have a choice as to when the game ends.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

4 posts

Congratulations to Marilyn C.! in Recognition #E365 #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Thank you, Snezana, for the kind words and I wish I could take credit for Ria's accomplishment, but I can't. She's someone I have seen post many great things in the Forum and when I saw her picture on my Growth tab, I just had to congratulate her.
Congratulations to you on your GTL accomplishment in such a short time here!

Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

179 posts

New Eager Zebra game...HIDDEN! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

4 days ago

Only 2 days playing Hidden and I am up 6 badges! Lovin' this game!
Johnna Ingram

4 posts

Congratulations to Marilyn C.! in Recognition #E365 #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Congratulations to Marilyn C. (Ria) from the Philippines who is the E365 Champion for her class (9/19/2017)! She is a hard worker, a true asset to her team, and a Forum Guru. I was so pleased to see her pic on my Growth tab!
Again, congrats Ria!
Johnna Ingram

5 posts

Eager zebra games make the brain smart. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 days ago

Congratulations Eric!
I too am enjoying the Eager Zebra games and feel they are expanding my ability to think and process information. The new game, Hidden, has become a particular favorite: www.tripleclicks.com/games/Hidden# The game is challenging, but it has afforded me new badges.
Here's a screenshot:
Happy Learning Everybody!
Johnna Ingram

2 posts

Moving On Up !!! Silver Team Leader in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

5 days ago

Congratulations Horace!
I remember the day I was able to go to STL. My Upline awarded me with a veteran affiliate who was a BTL. They had noticed my progress in SFI and decided to reward it. I was made Designated Diamond around the same time. I've never seen any organization quite like SFI, it's not an easy get-rich-quick scheme, yet it's not a difficult business to progress and succeed in.
Signed,
Grateful to be a part of SFI (aka Johnna Ingram)

7 posts

CSA Exchange - "down for maintenance" in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

5 days ago

Thomas,
I just tried to go to CSA Exchange and I got the same thing: a blank page with "Down for maintenance" in the top left corner. Must be more improvements from Corporate. I guess patience is in order.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

179 posts

5 days ago

Tanja,
Did you try it again? When I first tried it, I tried filling in the blanks, but that's not what it wants. When I just clicked the Guess button and began typing, it worked.
Happy guessing!
Johnna Ingram

179 posts

5 days ago

Thanks Gery!
Word games are right up my alley and Hidden will make a fine addition to your already great game line up! Thank you for making an additional way we can earn Rewardicals!
Johnna Ingram

13 posts

I won 25 VersaPoints on Astro Auction! in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Contests

7 days ago

Victoria,
Congratulations on your win! Keep at those Astro Auctions, there are prizes galore! I have won enough Rewardicals to buy hundreds of VP, not to mention, I have won currently 630VP and I don't often place bids over 50, usually less. Keep up the great work!
Here's an older screenshot of my winnings:

Happy Bidding and Team Leading!
Johnna Ingram

20 posts

I have produced a BTL as my down line in Getting Started

9 days ago

Abdulwahab,
That is very exciting news! It took me much longer to get a BTL on my team. Since you now have a BTL on your team you can achieve STL yourself with 4000 VP as you are able. Your higher rank and your active support of your team will encourage your downline to continue to grow and be active.
I rejoice with you!
Johnna Ingram

20 posts

Hurricane Florence Slamming The SE United States in Miscellaneous

10 days ago

Richard,
I have been praying for those of you in Florence's path and will continue until the danger's past. Keep us posted.

34 posts

I feel losing hope. in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Sales

11 days ago

Charisse,
Your name is beautiful!
Congratulations on taking a chance with SFI. When I first started I had many doubts, but my sponsor jumped right in and engaged me in conversation and I found out I had things in common like our Christian faith and we both homeschooled our children. I started in posting on the Forum and reading other's posts and found that SFI is a real business with real people who have been here for years and are still here doing business and community. You have found the real thing by joining and I hope you stay for a long time.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

6 posts

The best site that provides wide variety of way to earn . in Miscellaneous

16 days ago

Congratulations Alao and welcome to SFI!
I had my doubts when I first joined because there are so many scams out there on the internet, but, after reading the Launchpad www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ and the Forum, I became convinced that SFI is the "real deal," as we say in the States. It may take several months to begin to see some profits, but all good things come to those who wait and persist.
I can see that you will do well here!
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

10 posts

EZ Peak and Off-Peak Hours in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

16 days ago

Martin,
I used to wonder about that too, especially with the T-Time game, but I have since realized that, since this is a worldwide platform, there would be more congested and less congested times throughout the day and night. I don't know if you are deluded or not , but probably the easy times have more to do with your internet connection than whether there are more or fewer people playing the games you mentioned.
Just my two cents,
Johnna Ingram

29 posts

Astro Auctions: Changes made should go further! in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Team Building

18 days ago

Gery,
Forgive my oversight, I tend to comment before I thoroughly investigate the matter. I have just re-played one of my auctions and I see that both names are displayed. I trust Astro Auctions, as I trust you and SFI as a whole; I was speaking for those who have no trust building experience under their belts. I am happy to see the improvement of having both names listed at the conclusion of AA auction that you referred to.
Thank you for pointing out my error, I will endeavor to be more thorough in the future.
Johnna Ingram

29 posts

Astro Auctions: Changes made should go further! in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Team Building

18 days ago

Raymond,
I agree that would be an improvement. An outsider looking at an Astro Auction might be wary, if not downright suspicious, of AA's or TripleClicks as a whole if the names of the bidders were not clearly presented. At the very least, they may feel that they would be at an unfair disadvantage as far as winning an auction is concerned because they wouldn't know if the winner was a "real" person or a computer.
That's how I would feel anyway.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

12 posts

Which option would you take?...... in VersaPoints #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

19 days ago

Philip,
That's a great question. My most common choice has been to redeem RT's for VP for two reasons: (1.) VP's are "cheaper" than TCredits which helps me (2.) to increase my chances to progress in rank, presumably, faster than buying TCredits. Though I am not a mathematician and I may be incorrect in that assumption, but, it has worked for me.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

15 posts

Never Give Up in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

20 days ago

Ray,
Thank you for the encouraging story. I have heard it before, but it's just as relevant today as it was when I first heard it.
Our American culture has developed an instant everything mindset, especially those of us fortunate enough to have grown up in the fast-food era. We think that everything has to come fast and if it doesn't, then just quit; we don't know how to wait, to persevere through trials, to finish things. I am so thankful God put me in a family (through marriage) that knows hard work and perseverance. I believe He put me in SFI at just the right time in my life because I have learned how to wait patiently for Him to work, to keep keepin' on even when the pace to success isn't quick enough.
The encouraging words, and the insights I glean from the Forum and my sponsor and co-sponsors also play a large role in my persistence here at SFI.
Thank you all for your contribution toward my success and I hope I have been an encouragement to others.
Happy Team Leading and God Bless,
Johnna Ingram

21 posts

Missing Action: Where Is Bruce H.?? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

22 days ago

Bruce,
So nice to see you! Kingsley is kind to take notice of a missing fellow SFI'er. I am sorry to hear that your wife is sick. I will pray for her recovery and for your strength as you stand by her side; God is faithful.
This is how I know and how others can know that SFI is real because of the camaraderie shared here at the Forum.
Happy Team Leading Everybody!
Johnna Ingram