Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Johnna I.

United States

23 posts

New Second Home CSAs in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

15 hours ago

Stephen,
Thank you for your great advice on Second Home CSA's and how the New Comp Plan affects my communications with them. I would probably have "over-communicated" and drove some away.
By the way, I have 17 new CSA's for 6/19/2018 instead of 18 and that's fine, just so others aren't put out if that happens to them.
Happy Team Leading Ya'all!
Johnna Ingram

21 posts

Greeting from our old friend in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Thank you for catching us up, Sead. I miss seeing Randy here in the Forum, too. When I first started as an affiliate, I thought that he was just a bit too blunt, but now I understand that that was just a part of his personality and that he had much wisdom to offer.
Randy is always welcome back anytime he chooses.
Johnna Ingram

9 posts

Permission to Do My Own Title Rewrites in Suggestion Box

2 days ago

Ofuonebi,
I come from a long line of writers and can be pretty touchy when someone thinks a portion needs to be changed, so that is why I waited until today to say anything, instead of last night when I was tired and cranky. I hope I didn't come across as taking it personally or as offensive, that wasn't my intention, but I do think there are more people like me who would like the option to rewrite the title themselves.
The Forum Moderators did explain the reason to me and I will do my best to follow their recommendation the next time.
Thank you for your guidance.
Johnna Ingram

9 posts

2 days ago

This is very similar to advertising, and a call to action. So any kind of advertising is banned on the forum, the title has been changed, if the content of your message was advertising, then the whole message would have been deleted.

Igor,
Thank you for the information. My original post was of a Team Mail welcoming some new PSA's to my team, but yes, I can see now that the title could be misconstrued as advertising. I'll certainly be more careful in future.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

9 posts

2 days ago

I recently received a "SFI Forum Notification: Posting Tip" in my SFI inbox and I just wanted to post a tip to the SFI Posting Tipper: Please give us a chance to rewrite our titles or check your grammar when you retitle a Forum Post. My original post title: "Welcome to My Team" was changed to "Team Mail I had sent to my Team". I welcome suggestions and instruction because I don't know all the rules to posting here in the Forum. My only issue is that the new title is poorly written and is a poor reflection on my writing abilities. A better rewrite would have been: "Team Mail That I Sent to My Team" or "My Recent Team Mail Letter." Honestly, I don't fully understand the problem with the original title, but, as I said, I don't know all the Forum rules. In future, I would appreciate the opportunity to rewrite any incorrect title myself, since what I write is a reflection on me.
Thank you for indulging me!
Johnna Ingram

17 posts

Help in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

Ebuka,
Congratulations on your PSA achieving EA status! I have a question: Did your PSA achieve EA during June? If that's the case, then I believe you will see your 100vps on the 10th of July. If, however, he or she achieved EA in May, then you should have gotten them this month. I'm not sure why you wouldn't have heard from Support yet unless, for whatever reason, your ticket did not get submitted properly, or they are extra busy with the recent changes to the Compensation plan.
All the best and Happy Team Leading!
Johnna Ingram

9 posts

Help me to help my PSA.f es in Miscellaneous #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

2 days ago

Bode,
I can help with the language problem by sharing a link to the Forum for Serbia: www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=92 where your PSA can get some answers in her own language. She can also click the "lightening bolt" icon beside the "Go!" button and scroll down to find the list of countries. I will sometimes translate my messages using translate.google.com/ then copy and paste it to my E Cards or Team Mails, or I have pasted the link to translate.google.com/ within the body of the message in case the PSA or CSA needs it. The a2a page is down for maintenance today, otherwise I was going to see if there was a way to connect your PSA with other Serbian affiliates.
I'll let others address #'s 2 and 3.
Happy Team Leading!
Johnna Ingram

7 posts

Team Mail I had sent to my Team in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

4 days ago

The following is a Team Mail I sent out today. I'm hoping that it will be an enticement to my PSA's to start strong in their SFI careers. I post this for anyone to use as part of their Team Mail content. Happy Team Leading!

My name is Johnna (pronounced Jaw-nah) and I am your SFI sponsor and Team Leader. I know that you may not be new to internet marketing, but you are new to SFI. When it comes to internet marketing, SFI is unparalleled in its training and the way relationships are encouraged and forged through the Sponsoring program and the Forum. With just a little pluck and a pinch of tenacity, you can't fail to earn here.

I'd like to challenge you to dedicate as much time as possible, on a daily basis (an hour or more), to reading from the LaunchPad lessons, the Forum and the SFI newsletters, that come to your inbox, to learn your way around SFI. Many of those actions will reap VP to your account, which then helps increase your SFI rank. In so doing, you will learn of the myriad of ways you can begin to earn an income here.

Periodically SFI Corporate comes out with updates and improvements to the program. Here is a link to the new Compensation Plan, that just came out on June 1, 2018, which shows the new and improved way to earn money here at SFI: news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/ With the new plan, profits will come quicker, though, be patient and persistent because it will take months of diligent work to begin to see a profit. It all depends on how hard you are willing to work and the only way to find out is to try.

So, if you are a future-minded person who wants to improve your living circumstance, support your family or retire early, what are you waiting for? Log into SFI, go to your Affiliate Center, and start working on those red tabs and turn them green.

CONGRATULATIONS on your choice to join SFI. If there are any questions that I can answer for you, please contact me at the email address below my name, or click the "Chat" bubble at the top right of your Affiliate Center to chat with me. I am online most days between 9:00am and 12:00pm ET.

I can't wait to hear from you,

Your Sponsor,
Johnna Ingram, Bronze Team Leader & Forum Guru
(removed per SFI rules and regulations)

7 posts

Post Replies count for SFI Badges in Miscellaneous #Contests #Rewardical

4 days ago

Manuel,
I rarely start threads, but send replies to already started threads and I have a Forum Guru Badge and a 2X Support Badge. I'd advise him to read several Forum posts that show up under his Alerts tab and reply to one or two of them that he feels he can respond to. Looking up answers and posting links to this information is a good place to start, and the bonus is, he's learning while he's teaching. He would need to do this several times weekly to earn the number of likes it takes to earn these badges as well as to maintain them.
Happy Team Leading!
Johnna Ingram

10 posts

Net neutrality is ending and is affectin published sites in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

6 days ago

Jan,
Thank you for putting me in the know! I'm not sure how this will affect the sites I use; time will tell. It's good to be told about these kind of things so that we won't be surprised, and so we can think things through as we make our future business plans.
I wonder if this will affect SFI in any way. SFI doesn't fall under the description of some of the sites you mentioned (entertainment sites), but that doesn't mean that changes are not ahead.
Thanks for the "head's up,"
Johnna Ingram

25 posts

How To Earn Maximum Income As A Basic Affiliate Only in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

7 days ago

Isaac,
I have wondered about this as well. It's good to have team leaders (BTL, STL, etc.) but not everyone is able to do that or wants to lead a team. If, indeed, one can earn $1,000 per month here as a basic affiliate, SFI is truly unique in affiliate platforms. Awesome stream!
Johnna Ingram, BTL

24 posts

About the 4 CSAs. in Compensation

9 days ago

Mahai,
Sorry to hear of your misfortune; that can be discouraging! I'm certain your fortunes will improve over time, though. I had a hard time knowing if I had the new upline co-sponsors too, and the only way I've been able to see that I do indeed have new co-sponsors is that one of them has posted in my Stream. Patience has never been my strong suit, but I have learned that all will become clear in time.
I hope this is of some help to you,
Johnna Ingram

20 posts

These are the kind of workers that I look for when I post ads... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

9 days ago

Hi Johnna,

My perspective is a little different, the pool of potential great leaders is MUCH larger than the pool of current great leaders, so that's where I'd be fishing. You shouldn't be looking for someone to carry you to the top, you should be looking for people to follow you to the top.

You are looking for like minded people and the best place to find them is on sites you yourself frequent.

The best way to find a great leader is to become a great leader... and they will find you.

Tim,
Thank you for your advice. I will take you up on it!
Johnna Ingram

20 posts

These are the kind of workers that I look for when I post ads... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

9 days ago

Jan,
I appreciate your go get 'em attitude! It inspires me to do the same.
Do you earn money by promoting the games and starting leagues? I have a league started and have invited team members to it, but have yet to win anyone over. What's your secret to getting league members?
Thank you,
Johnna Ingram

20 posts

9 days ago

Mary,
I agree with you to a point. Sponsors NEED to encourage and educate their PSA's and CSA's if they expect any of them to stay and work, but lack of encouragement/education is not the reason most leave, in my opinion. It seems to me that most are "tire kickers," here just to look around and see if they will get paid right away. When they find out the answer is "No" they go looking elsewhere. That being said, I know there are MANY who, as you said, don't have the funds to build their business, and there are hundreds of other reasons why people drop out of SFI.
Great post, Mary. I love your name, by the way, it's also my daughter's name.
Johnna Ingram

6 posts

Get fun & let more member come ! in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

10 days ago

Gabriela,
Have you seen this page? www.tripleclicks.com/games/League_choose
I haven't been able to get any team members to join my league yet, so I don't know if it works the same as game rooms or not, but you'd be a better judge of that than I.
I hope this is what you are looking for.
Johnna Ingram

20 posts

10 days ago

Tommie,
How long had you been an active "SFI'er" before you knew you had a few good team leaders on your team? I'm not sure how to phrase my next question (not sure the first one was great either). It's not like going to the grocery store and picking the freshest produce off the shelf... I know where to look for that; or buying a car... I know the makes and models that have the best reputation for safety and longevity, but where do I go to look for workers like Bing or Gery? What types of sites do I look for? Give me some examples so I can find others like them, or give me some of your criteria for choosing said sites.
Am I asking for too many trade secrets? If I am, I apologize. I just want to pull my own weight here and bring in sign-ups. I'm perhaps just a little impatient, too.
Thank you,
Johnna Ingram

8 posts

Leadership! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership

10 days ago

Nisar,
Great encouragement! Yes, our Upline is our first line of defense here; it's one of the beauties of SFI, you're never alone. And what's even better to me is that I love to lead by example and this platform gives me that opportunity.
Thank you for the encouragement!
Johnna Ingram

39 posts

I join yesterday, I need help to get VP in Getting Started #Getting Started #VersaPoints

10 days ago

Hi Girish!

To add to your thread, it is critical to new members' optimal benefit, to access this link first (essential during their first 48 hours) and every day thereafter during their first 30 days within SFI: www.sfimg.com/smart.

Regarding your point #7, I would suggest that instead of contacting Support, that the affiliate request assistance from:

- Their Upline www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/upline first, then
- My most favorite section, the Forum www.sfimg.com/Home/Forum (not only to ask questions but to engage in reading, learning from and also sharing thoughts/teaching) and
- Of course their a2a's.

Not only then is Support allowed to attend to other matters but the affiliate learns where and how to surround himself with a vast circle of influence, knowledge and expertise (which ultimately provides you and SFI with a stronger and highly valuable team member).

Kindest regards and God bless

Jenny Julies
WELCOME MUHAMMAD!
You've made the right choice in joining up with SFI. You have received much great advice here already and I don't think I could improve upon it. First off, go to your To-Do tab in your Affiliate Center and upload a photo of yourself so we can place a face with your name! We're one big happy family around here.
So happy that you are here!
Johnna Ingram

15 posts

The new compensation plan motivation tools!? in Team Building

11 days ago

Gabriela,
Pretty name!
That is the most asked question, I think, other than, possibly, "When do I get paid?"
I send the Ice Breaker as soon as I see I have a new sign up, then on a twice monthly or weekly basis, touch basis with them using either an e card or Team Mail. I love Maree's letter and will probably use it in the future. Tommie K. is wise by "working with the workers;" there's only so much we can do to convince "tire kickers" to work, some will, some won't. Most sign ups just don't know an awesome opportunity when they see it.
We can waste so much time and energy trying to "kick a dead horse" when we could be actively seeking new sign ups and encouraging our team the best we can.
I don't know if this was what you were looking for, but that's my two cents worth.
Johnna Ingram

7 posts

How to win over your prospects in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

12 days ago

Hi,
I use FB, Twitter and LinkedIn, though mainly FB. I have won 6-8 PSA's and a few PRM's through this advertising, but I am yet to make a sale, which is a bit frustrating. I think my next step is a FB page devoted solely to my team. I am working on posting more free ads as Tommie has, but my life is kinda busy, so daily posting is a no go for me at this time.
Thank you all for your input. The Forum is a gold mine for encouragement and information.
Johnna Ingram

12 posts

More leverage income in Compensation #Compensation #Sales #Team Building

13 days ago

Olufunmilola,
Thanks for pointing this out! It's been said of SFI that it's like a pyramid scheme where only those at the top get paid and those on the bottom do not, but the way this article describes it, it's more of an investment plan. Those at the "top" and "bottom" have an equal chance of making a good income through SFI as long as they/we are willing to put in time, effort and money. I may not be "rich" after 6 months, but given time and investment of myself and finances, I could be down the line somewhere, and that's called taking the long view. Enough of this "instant gratification" garbage, it doesn't satisfy, but hard work and investment will pay off in the long run.
Thank you for posting!
Johnna Ingram

15 posts

TC credits to cash in Getting Started #TCredits

14 days ago

Ejike,
I wish I could say yes, but, no, TCredits cannot be converted to cash. You can use them at check-out when you purchase an item from Triple Clicks as well as a bunch of other things, but not to cash. Here's a LaunchPad lesson explaining TCredits: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=50 The best way for you to get started here is to read through the LaunchPad lessons, not only will you learn how things go, you will earn Versa Points. LaunchPad lesson on Versa Points (VP): www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=26
Congratulations on joining SFI the best affiliate program around!
Johnna Ingram

9 posts

Down but not out is much better than quitting in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

14 days ago

Earl,
Thank you! I needed that encouragement. I have only been with SFI for 6 months and sometimes it can get pretty frustrating watching the PSA's that seemed gung-ho when they first signed up, but then peter out very quickly. I have been communicating with them, sending them tips and encouragement that I hope is sinking in, but not seeing any evidence of growth. BUT, they haven't opted out, so, as you say, they are down, but not out.
This post will make it into the Must Read category, I'm certain.
Thanks again,
Johnna Ingram

15 posts

It has started making a difference.. in Compensation #Compensation #CSA #Team Building

15 days ago

Prbhakar,
I have noticed a difference in my Genealogy as I have a few really productive CSA's, Designated Diamonds, BCQ's, etc. My matching VP count just sky rocketed! I haven't heard from my new co-sponsors yet, at least they are not showing up on my Upline yet, but I am so excited to see what's goin' down with this new Comp Plan!
SFI is the best program EVER!
Johnna Ingram