Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

10x SUPPORT
Ana B.

Slovakia

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

12 posts

Do You Miss Spin&Win ? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 hours ago

Hello SFI-ers,

***** For all of You who are missing Spin&Win opportunity to win some VersaPoints and waiting for something to replace the contest !

You can win all sorts of prizes with Spin&Win :
TCredits, CSAs, Rewardicals ,VersaPoints .....

Read more:
How To Play - Prizes

Have fun with Spin&Win Daily !

Ana B.

149 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Dave Ehrlinger! in Recognition

7 hours ago

Congratulations E365 Champion!

Rules of Success

With Respect,
Ana B.

12 posts

Last Minute (Days) To Get Your Speedster Badge ! in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

18 hours ago

Don't Miss Your Speedster Badge , only by December 10th:

Have a nice day all,
Ana B.

13 posts

Advertising Tips! in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

18 hours ago

Hello Elizabeta,

thanks for sharing Your advertising tips.
Testing is indeed the best way find advertising that works.

Have an amaZING month,

Ana B.

174 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mohd Azahari Isa! in Recognition

1 day ago

Congratulations E365 Champion !

Gery Carson - Rules of Success

With Respect,
Ana B.

17 posts

2019 New Years Resolution in Compensation #Compensation #Getting Started

1 day ago

Hello Marilyn,

My New Year's Resolutions List is short:

I am going to have an amaZING day - everyday (reading included)

Gery Carson - Winning Starts With Beginning
Rules of Success

To 2019 Success for all of us!

With respect,
Ana B.

11 posts

Why Localvantia doesn't work in Getting Started #Localvantia #Rewardical

1 day ago

Hello,

You've got all good answers from fellow SFI-ers, I would just like to add a forum post link where You can get some tips and ideas:

Received 705 Rewardicals from Localvantia Merchant!
posted by Gyanendra P.

and LaunchPad lesson:
The Localvantia Merchant Referral program

It's Your great opportunity to be the first in town !

Have a nice day,
Ana B.

203 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jasmina Stojkovic! in Recognition

1 day ago

Rules of Success

With Respect,
Ana B.

10 posts

Your Business Mirror in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

2 days ago

Thanks for posting Randy,

Hit Tracking is one of the many free tools available for SFI affiliates and if You are using paid advertising it certainly helps to know where money was wasted.

Have a nice day,
Ana B.

35 posts

Bored Stiff in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

Thanks Andrew, just made my day :)

Take care, stay well and share a video !

Have a nice day ,
Ana B.

12 posts

Need assistance. in Getting Started

2 days ago

Hello Diolanie !

Welcome to SFI Forum ,
the best way to start is reading the Path page:

Regards,
Ana B.

12 posts

Last Minute (Days) To Get Your Speedster Badge ! in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

HI Mimi,

Congratulations!

You will get them, don't worry. I got mine a few days later. You will not get email notification but You can search in Genealogy , Quick filter search :

Have a nice day,
Ana B.

12 posts

3 days ago

Hello SFI-ers,

Last days to get Speedster Badge + CSA Bonus , just in case You've missed the announcement:

EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER BADGE

How To Go EA:
*Transfer Buying
*Online Sales
*Affiliate Actions

and / or reedem Rewardicals for missing VersaPoints

3 days to go , plenty of time to get Your Speedster Badge + CSA Bonus, grab them !

Have a nice day all,
Ana B.

11 posts

"My new team member questions: and my answers." in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

3 days ago

You are Welcome Mr. Bruce, I have also shortened mine and I am glad to report that I already got one question from new PSA.

Have a nice day,
Ana B.

11 posts

"My new team member questions: and my answers." in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

4 days ago

:) It's easy to miss, it's on page 17th I think and that's why he said we should only send short introduction and let them know we are here to help if they have any questions . And if they ask - we should help. We don't know what SFI is testing and it's better not to confuse them .

Have an amaZING day,
Ana B.

11 posts

4 days ago

Have a nice day,
With Respect,
Ana B.

240 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

4 days ago

BTLs - 2500 VPs - Sales VPs :1200
Maybe just for a test period in December /January to see if earning more than a zero in January would keep them here and motivate them enough to learn how to earn more.

TO (12 levels) is great but only for big teams and from what I read it takes years to build a large active team.
I think we need to motivate small players , without them buying at least one TC it will be harder for big players too.

Thanks again for letting us all share ideas here and I'm looking forward to see new advertising platform.

With Respect,
Ana B.

240 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

4 days ago

Affiliates could see some pennies coming very soon if the VersaPoints Ranks would change:

EA - 1000 VPs - minimum 100 Sales VPS

That 1 TCredit can make a lot of diff for everyone ,
Ana B.

13 posts

How To help your PSAs and CSAs with your Free Rewardicals ! in Team Building

4 days ago

Hi Michael,

Thank You for sharing Your Rewardical Rewarding Strategy :) great way to help Your Team members .

Keep winning and reedeming !

With Respect,
Ana B.

240 posts

4 days ago

Thanks Phill for Your reply, much appreciated.

I'm sure that Gery&Team are going to find something that will be profitable for Corporate and affiliates.

With respect,
Ana B.

240 posts

4 days ago

Hi Phill,
I have read Your post and I agree, cross - solicitation is a problem .
That's not what I wanted to say, I don't want free websites or downline builders, no way.

What I suggest is that Zing Advertising would accept for example : text link ads for advertisers who are selling products online, not internet marketing opportunities or free advertising.

for example:
ECA or RECA would buy advertising pack on TripleClicks and submit an ad for one product, like we have TCD weekly deals, special deals , discount offers, something only for Zingers :)

Online product sellers are paying for advertising and if Zing would offer guaranteed views or clicks I'm sure it will work.
If we - affiliates would earn RWs per click they will get guaranteed views, that does not mean a sale but people are buying
views, hits and clicks to get visitors and sometimes a sale.

Thanks for reply Phill,
Regards,
Ana B.

240 posts

4 days ago

Yes, thats what they do, clicking for pennies and they are happy and very active. So here is another idea (silly maybe )
for Mr. Gery:

Add advertising site to Zing Network and sell advertising.

Advertisers:
members of Zing Network , everyone who would want to place an ad would have to be a Zing member.
ECAs
RECAs

Sell advertising packages on TripleClicks so affiliates will have Toolbox ready to promote
ECAs would be able to buy advertising and if they are SFI affiliates they will earn Sales VersaPoints

Set up Pay per Click - Get Paid with Rewardicals
for SFI affiliates to earn RWs per click

Ads display:
TC tab
Astro Auctions
Zing Adboard (new page)

gateway:
splash page for Get Paid with Rewardicals
and one for Zing AdBoard to attract advertisers.

You have an army of affiliates who would promote and sell advertising packages online and it would be profitable for both sides, Corporate and affiliates.

Just a thought,
With respect
Ana B.

29 posts

Need motivation in Getting Started #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

4 days ago

amaZING Way To Start Your Day

because after reading those happy posts I thought that there are not many places where You can start Your day with rewards, it's a sort of motivation - in case You need some :)

Thanks for posting,
Have a nice day
Ana B.

191 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Benson Bekinga! in Recognition

5 days ago

Gery Carson - Rules of Success

With Respect,
Ana B.