SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Fearnot Pharez R.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

6 posts

SFI Biz Quiz in Getting Started #Contests #Getting Started

8 days ago

I have never seen blue maybe it's your browser or something else
I suggest you can ask support that but for the record I have never seen blue for correct answer

7 posts

Getting Started On Learning in Getting Started #Getting Started

21 days ago

Learning, doing and teaching never stops until you die but for most people it stops when they are out of school

34 posts

Bingo Games in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

21 days ago

Yh not just bingo other games too

13 posts

Unexpected Rocket Box, :) in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Marilyn
More grease to your elbow

9 posts

Now I have it. in Compensation #Contests #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Ephraim
More grease to your elbow keep up the good work

2 posts

Question in Nigeria

about 1 month ago

Hi Bamus I would suggest PayPal or bank transfer if they have PayPal is more secure but if you can't you can check if the have bank transfer
I hope this helps

3 posts

SFI Members Nigeria in Nigeria #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Well it will be good to tell them but they always talk about how MMM ate their money so it's annoying and also were will someone get the amount of money they use in buy things on tripleclicks when Naira is 360 to dollar I don't blame them when they say no
And they always have a problem about referrals although if they get to know it it will be good to

10 posts

Executive affiliate in Nigeria #CSA #Sponsor

2 months ago

Congratulations Ma keep up the good work

5 posts

How can i start marketing in Nigeria #Marketing

2 months ago

Hi Abubakar
You can start with Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest LinkedIn and so much more and also you can you safest too to advertise
I hope this helps

17 posts

Inactive CSAs in Western Africa

2 months ago

Hi Joy
It's like that for everyone both PSA's and CSA's once they register that's the end of it it's kind of frustrating but you just have to keep working I would suggest weekly contest and mails and also sending of GC and tcredits
I hope this s helps

6 posts

How do the Astro Auctions work? in Nigeria #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

Hi lukman
Its probably from your phone or just ask surppot directly to know
I hope this helps

10 posts

How to communicate with team, to get them to respond?". in Team Building #Leadership

3 months ago

Hi Sunny
I suggest you make contest for them so as to give them rewards that's what I do but still most affiliates are never online after they join its discouraging to us team leaders but tough have to still keep up hope and also try reasigning some afilites to them and e-cards and gift cards and tcredits I hope this helps

6 posts

Gift Certificate in Western Africa #TCredits #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi omede
Yes you can, You have to add to cart and check how much it is because the prizes are different I hope this helps

8 posts

Bitcoin wallet in Nigeria

3 months ago

Hi Rose
I recommended luno or block chain or you can find the one that suits you and don't forget that there are fake ones so just be on the safe side use luno I hope this helps

13 posts

Astro Auction is Awesome !! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

I agree with you I too have ea4ned about 4 badges and many rwadicals and VP YH YH Good as they brought out the astro auctions

7 posts

How and when do afiliates receive there monthly commissions in Nigeria #Compensation

3 months ago

Hi misal
Its by the 10th of every month

7 posts

SECURITY in Nigeria

4 months ago

Hi Abdulwahab
You don't need to be scared I use my moms phone or my brother's phone most atimes and sometimes my laptop just get your credentials right then your good to go
I hope this helps

4 posts

EA Re-qualification in Nigeria

4 months ago

Congratulations Kelechi
More grease to your elbow
And God bless your sponsor

40 posts

Can we work from 2 computers at same time? in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Hi Christine
Am not too sure I don't see why you shld work from two places at a time but I suggest you ask support for the best answer

14 posts

Rank not changing in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Hi teresa
Firstly congratulations
And secondly you have go to your scoreboard and check if you have got all the tasks for qualifying for the BTL
And also sometimes it takes long so dnt bother yourself much so far as you have done all tasks asked of you
And sometimes badges take time ro come so i suggest you be patient an d if it still didn't come out then you can go to support and submit a ticket
I hope this helps

21 posts

How to earn money in Compensation #Astro Auctions #E365 #PSA

4 months ago

Hi manjinder
You have to first of all go through your lunchpad lessons carefully and also collect the VP from it for every lesson 5Vp and finish your to-do list and also buy tcredits to play and bid and also refer others to buy from your link atthe the store you can also register your local shops t the localvantia to earn rewardicals I hope this helps

7 posts

How to Sell TripleClicks products? in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Hi dema
You can use your email or Facebook or Instagram or Pinterest or Twitter or linkedin to advertise with the link of the products you want to advertise I hope this helps

7 posts

need help. in Marketing #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

4 months ago

Hi Jimmy
What it means that you have to be that experienced to access that f you want ads you can go to the marketing aids tab that will help
I hope this helps

7 posts

New in Nigeria #Getting Started #Leadership #VersaPoints

4 months ago

Hi Odinaka and welcome
First of all you have to read your launchpad lessons carefully and also collect the free VP it gives
Finish your to-do list and play games at the tripleclicks store,bid and buy
I hope this helps

6 posts

Buying T. CREDITS in Nigeria #TCredits

4 months ago

Hi Ahmed
All you have to do is after adding what you want to buy to your cart you check then you fill in your information then they will ask you your payment method whether it's PayPal bitcoin or debit or credit card so you choose and fill in your card information then place your order
I hope this helps