Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Glenda P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

8 posts

Team building in Getting Started #Team Building

6 months ago

Hello Yussif,
Follow this link for team building:
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=54
Or you can purchase S-Builder, Builder Bundle, PSA To Go, or any packages you can buy or purchase thru TC or ECAs which has PSA and even PRMs. You can also participate and win in the PriceBenders. You can also redeem your rewardicals into PSA, CSA or PRM.

Hope these help.

16 posts

I want delete my Auto delivery..125tcredits in Miscellaneous

6 months ago

Hi Deepak,
Follow this link and you can edit or cancel your auto delivery:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26469&id=202035

6 posts

What is the easiest way to become an EA and earn 1500 VPs without making a purchase? in Philippines #VersaPoints

6 months ago

Hi Dexter,
To earn VP the easiest way without purchasing, try to read this Link:

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240

Hope this would help.

Glenda P.

27 posts

Can one complete get to EA within a week? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #VersaPoints

6 months ago

Yes Faith, even for hours if you can have a minimum 1500 VP . The way you will obtain it, that depends on you. You can purchase a product with such VP.

7 posts

TCredits Connoisseur Badge count in Suggestion Box #TCredits #TripleClicks

7 months ago

Hi Robert,
You can keep track of your incoming and outgoing TCredits at your TCredits Ledger, located in your Member Center at TripleClicks.com.

234 posts

Goodbye Class Cash, Hello Smart Start! in SFI News #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 months ago

A big WOW! Thanks Gery for always thinking and giving marvelous idea to help improve SFI for the welfare of all SFIers. This shift from Class Cash to Smart Start would be a great motivation to all especially the new ones. It's up to them to decide if they want to succeed as soon as possible the day they joined SFI.
SFI really rocks! Dream big! Aim high!
Love SFI...

7 posts

How long does it take to transfer my last month VP? in Philippines #VersaPoints

8 months ago

Manuel,
If you were not able to transfer your versapoints in your first month, your versa points will be accumulated which can be seen in your scoreboard like this:

So these VPs you were not able to transfer are not wasted. They are accumulated which can be used in power ranking, E365 Leader board etc...
But anyways, congrats coz you are doing well.

5 posts

purchase of product on tripleclicks in Miscellaneous

8 months ago

Hi Rejoice,
When you click the item you will buy, you will see this.. Example...
From there you will know how much is the shipping, the benefits you can have from the item and of course for the safety of your order, the refund rule is cited there...

And if you won an item in auction, you can choose from these:

Hope these help.

Regards
Glenda

7 posts

How long does it take to transfer my last month VP? in Philippines #VersaPoints

8 months ago

Hi Rizalino,
New affiliates who aren't able to earn the EA-qualifying 1,500 VP before the end of the month in which they joined can choose a ONE-TIME transfer of ALL the VP they earned to the subsequent month. This allows new affiliates to carry their momentum--and their earned VP--over to the following month without missing a beat.

Qualified Affiliates have until the 7th of the month to transfer their VP. An alert on their SFI homepage and an e-mail from SFI on the 1st of that month will remind the Affiliate that they can transfer their VP with just one click.

HOWEVER...although this policy was created with new Affiliates in mind, any Affiliate who has never been an Executive Affiliate (EA) and has never transferred their month's VP to the following month can take advantage of the VP Transfer option. Note that only the prior month's VP can be transferred over to the current month.

IMPORTANT! This transfer policy is a one-time offer ONLY! Therefore, it's a good idea to personally contact your qualified affiliates before the 7th of the month to help ensure they don't miss out!

But as it was seen that you joined last Feb. 21. So it ''s not March. But if you just started earning VP this March, it is possible that you can transfer your VP until the 7th only of April. But if you started gaining VP since Feb and you already transferred VP last March, so you can't transfer your VP this April coz it can be done only one-time.

10 posts

How can I earn more VPs? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

8 months ago

After doing all the activities to earn VP free, you need to spend a little... I would suggest buying TCredit by piece like this:

by buying 10 pieces, you will have 10 x 102 VP = 1020 and you will have 10 x 10 = 100 Rewardicals which you can also redeem to VP which is 3 Rewardicals=1 VP, so the remaining, acquire it through the To-do list, and for sure, you can achieved EA.

15 posts

VP and T Credits in Philippines #TCredits

8 months ago

Hi!
If you have done all the advises above and still you did not reach 1500 VP for this month to be an EA, then you need to transfer your VP on the next month(April) until the 7th only. This is just one-time privilege for you. And if you do this transfer of VP and continue doing all the advises above, surely, you will be an EA on the month of April without spending any amount.

Kind regards,
GLENDA

9 posts

BCQ status in Miscellaneous

8 months ago

Hello everyone!
"Affiliate achieve BCQ status when they have placed one or more orders with a minimum of 1500 VP for the current month AND also in the previous month. These orders can be those set to reoccur automatically each month (Auto-Delivery) or they can just be placed manually at any time throughout the month. Any combination, your choice. NOTE: Alternately, you can achieve BCQ (Booster Club Qualified) status immediately with a minimum of 3000 VP in purchases in the current month"

If that's the case, what if you are able to have 1500 VP from the rewards you have on the 3rd month after you have that BCQ status, will you lose your badge if you don't have 1500 from purchases as mentioned above?
Just a clarification.... Please!

17 posts

How can we know if PSA's bought have been delivered? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #PSA #Team Building

8 months ago

Hi Manuel,
For sure, you can read that in ur PSA/CSA Notifs. The key code and where it came from are mentioned there. So when the number doesn't suffice the number of PSA that you're waiting, then that's the time to submit a ticket about it.

15 posts

Please I need quick help to this is a question. in Getting Started

9 months ago

Ekhalume,
First, you need to know his or her language by looking at his or her profile. Just click
www.sfimg.com/AffiliateSnapshot?sfiid=xxxxxx
then email her /him translating your message to her /him in her/his language. By using the link
translate.google.com/#. So everytime you message her/him about SFI, then he or she will understand it by translating messages to his or her language.
You can message him through email, chat or team mail.
Hope this would help.

Kind regards,
Glenda

8 posts

For serious Filipino SFI Affiliates . in Philippines

9 months ago

I have read that forum before and that's what I am going to apply to maintain my BTL rank. Hopefully, I can maintain it.
I do salute you Sir Melvin for being consistent and true in saying the real way on how to earn in SFI. You have been so open and honest about the fact that to earn in SFI, it takes time, patience and little investment of money. You are a very good example for me to follow. Thanks for all your responses to any queries I have. God bless.

101 posts

Hey Buddy! Can you afford $1.99 per day? in Getting Started #Getting Started

9 months ago

Great 💡 Scott. Your idea is so simple and easy to follow. It's a way of saving some money to buy that 1 TCredit everyday. Now, I must do this and share to my group. Love it..
Thanks a lot!

38 posts

New Member Pack Availability in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #TripleClicks

9 months ago

Tanja,
That's what I am suggesting. ....ONE TIME OFFER LIMITED TO 1 PACKAGE TO ALL NEW AFFILIATES .Even if exceeded the first 10 days which served as incentive.

22 posts

Filipino here! I need Help in South-Eastern Asia #Getting Started

9 months ago

Hi Rom,
Welcome to SFI.
Gaya ng sinabi, sa SFI kailangan may tiyaga ka na pag-aralan at isagawa ang mga natutunan mo sa Launchpad. Hindi ito pangmadalian na pagpapayaman. Pinakaimportante dyan ang kung pano ka makaipon ng VersaPoints na maari mong makuha sa everyday to-do list. Pagsali sa mga contest gaya ng T-Time, Biz Quiz , Spin and Win, at Daily Grand. Maari kang manalo ng TCredit, Rewardicals, ECA, VP na makakatulong sa pag-iipon mo ng VP para tumaas ang iyong ranko at maraming benepisyo ka na makukuha pag tumaas ang rangko. Mas mabilis ang kita mo kung makakarecruit ka ng mga aktibong PSA at mga PRM kasi may mga nakalaang mga komisyon at VP ka na makukuha kung gagayahin nila ang ginagawa mo. Ilan lamang iyan sa mga importanteng bagay na dapat magawa mo sa SFI.
Again, welcome!

38 posts

9 months ago

Hello all,
Each individual has their own opinions and we have to respect it. And we have different cases or situations which lead to missing the importance of knowing the information of purchasing NMP within the first 10 days. We are here to give our ideas for the betterment of everyone. Whether this suggestion will be given importance or not, we see the advantage or disadvantage if ever this will come to reality.

Still SFI is amazing! We all belong here!

38 posts

9 months ago

Sir Randy
I got your point. As you said, it's a strong incentive too...like when you started it right, then you will be more motivated to do the hardwork.

38 posts

9 months ago

Miss Jessie,
I agree also with what you said but the problem is I don't have any communication with my sponsor that time and the reality is due to being busy in my work as a teacher, I am learning SFI just an hour a day. So maybe I missed that part about NMP.
But anyway, it's just a suggestion. Who knows it might come to reality coz every new affiliate who missed about NMP will be so greatful about this.

Kind regards,
Glenda P.

38 posts

9 months ago

Hello all!
Is there a possibility of extending the availability of NMP instead of just 10 days? Let's say make it a one-time purchase of new affiliates within their first months. Just like the transfer of VersaPoints which is also one-time.
When I joined SFI, I don't have idea that NMP can just be bought within 10 days after registration. Of course, as a beginner, if only I knew about that NMP, I would surely avail of it because it will really help me out on my first month. I know, if this extension happens, many new affiliates would like to avail it especially those who were not able to purchase it in their first 10 days like me...

17 posts

I am lost and need clarification in Compensation #Compensation #Getting Started #Sales

9 months ago

Hi Agwu,

Thank you for raising up this question coz I have also confusion about where and whom the commissions go and who will benefit for every purchase made.

51 posts

Define $uccess - Under 10 Words in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing

9 months ago

Hi Bruce
Success is life's satisfaction, enjoyment and relaxation.

8 posts

VersaPoints Transfer in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

9 months ago

Hello to all! Thank you for your responses. All are well-taken.

God bless us all!!