50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Glenda P.

Philippines

38 posts

New Member Pack Availability in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #TripleClicks

7 days ago

Tanja,
That's what I am suggesting. ....ONE TIME OFFER LIMITED TO 1 PACKAGE TO ALL NEW AFFILIATES .Even if exceeded the first 10 days which served as incentive.

21 posts

Filipino here! I need Help in South-Eastern Asia #Getting Started

7 days ago

Hi Rom,
Welcome to SFI.
Gaya ng sinabi, sa SFI kailangan may tiyaga ka na pag-aralan at isagawa ang mga natutunan mo sa Launchpad. Hindi ito pangmadalian na pagpapayaman. Pinakaimportante dyan ang kung pano ka makaipon ng VersaPoints na maari mong makuha sa everyday to-do list. Pagsali sa mga contest gaya ng T-Time, Biz Quiz , Spin and Win, at Daily Grand. Maari kang manalo ng TCredit, Rewardicals, ECA, VP na makakatulong sa pag-iipon mo ng VP para tumaas ang iyong ranko at maraming benepisyo ka na makukuha pag tumaas ang rangko. Mas mabilis ang kita mo kung makakarecruit ka ng mga aktibong PSA at mga PRM kasi may mga nakalaang mga komisyon at VP ka na makukuha kung gagayahin nila ang ginagawa mo. Ilan lamang iyan sa mga importanteng bagay na dapat magawa mo sa SFI.
Again, welcome!

38 posts

7 days ago

Hello all,
Each individual has their own opinions and we have to respect it. And we have different cases or situations which lead to missing the importance of knowing the information of purchasing NMP within the first 10 days. We are here to give our ideas for the betterment of everyone. Whether this suggestion will be given importance or not, we see the advantage or disadvantage if ever this will come to reality.

Still SFI is amazing! We all belong here!

38 posts

8 days ago

Sir Randy
I got your point. As you said, it's a strong incentive too...like when you started it right, then you will be more motivated to do the hardwork.

38 posts

8 days ago

Miss Jessie,
I agree also with what you said but the problem is I don't have any communication with my sponsor that time and the reality is due to being busy in my work as a teacher, I am learning SFI just an hour a day. So maybe I missed that part about NMP.
But anyway, it's just a suggestion. Who knows it might come to reality coz every new affiliate who missed about NMP will be so greatful about this.

Kind regards,
Glenda P.

38 posts

8 days ago

Hello all!
Is there a possibility of extending the availability of NMP instead of just 10 days? Let's say make it a one-time purchase of new affiliates within their first months. Just like the transfer of VersaPoints which is also one-time.
When I joined SFI, I don't have idea that NMP can just be bought within 10 days after registration. Of course, as a beginner, if only I knew about that NMP, I would surely avail of it because it will really help me out on my first month. I know, if this extension happens, many new affiliates would like to avail it especially those who were not able to purchase it in their first 10 days like me...

17 posts

I am lost and need clarification in Compensation #Compensation #Getting Started #Sales

9 days ago

Hi Agwu,

Thank you for raising up this question coz I have also confusion about where and whom the commissions go and who will benefit for every purchase made.

36 posts

Define $uccess - Under 10 Words in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing

10 days ago

Hi Bruce
Success is life's satisfaction, enjoyment and relaxation.

8 posts

VersaPoints Transfer in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

11 days ago

Hello to all! Thank you for your responses. All are well-taken.

God bless us all!!

8 posts

VersaPoints Transfer in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

12 days ago

When I joined SFI in the month of November, I was not able to reach 1500 VP. Then on the first week of December, I have transferred my VP from Nov. to Dec. Then few days after that transfer, I became EA.
But what if a new affiliate was not able to transfer VP on the next month after registration, will it still be possible to transfer the VP on the following month? Like for example, an affiliate joined on January, then was not able to transfer VP on February and still not reaching EA... Is it possible for that affiliate to transfer his/her VP on March?

35 posts

Rewardicals Commission Questions Answered Here! in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical #Sales

15 days ago

Just keep on moving forward...go on with the flow....changes that are happening is for the betterment and welfare of all affiliates...That's for sure...and while waiting.....strive harder for success...

Be positive...SFI still is the best...Go go go SFI'ers!

47 posts

Ms Sandra Smith is Back at it! in Miscellaneous

23 days ago

At the first time I received an email from Ms Sandra, I just ignored it. But again, just today I received again team mail from her. So I need to report it now.

Thanks for the link Zhumagul!

30 posts

I Quit and BSG in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

26 days ago

All I can say is WOW!!!

Sangoh, there you are again.... Giving encouragement and inspiration for all of us SFIers... If only we have all that kind of thinking... Then we will all succeed and be on top.

Thank you for always sharing your inspiring thoughts...😍😍😍

27 posts

How To Unblock SFI Gateways on Facebook? in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

28 days ago

Rania,

Thank you for this very helpful and timely information you have shared. Yeah, JMT is really blocked in FB/messenger. Been trying to copy and paste my link there for so many times but it is always not sent.

Really a big help.... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜

34 posts

5 benefits of being an Executive Affiliate in Getting Started #Getting Started

28 days ago

Thanks Iselie for your post. It reminds me the importance of achieving EA status and inspires me more to work harder to maintain and advance for higher status... And I will share this post to my PSAs and CSAs. So with your permission..... πŸ™..... 😍😍Thank you....☺️☺️

Best regards

12 posts

Promo Bid Balance in Pricebenders #E365

28 days ago

Hi Deepak,
I have observed twice using that promo bids, that when you started using it, you must use that 10 at once coz in my experience, I did not use all the 10 promo bids at once, when I tried to use it again coz I am expecting there is still unused promo bids, no "Bid Free" bar is appearing.... And that happens to me twice... So better to use those 10 promo bids at once... Once started using them, don't stop until all 10 is used... That is based on my experience. I don't know if others also experienced this...

Best regards

22 posts

Won 10promo bid in Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

Deepak,
Use the 10 promo bids at the pricebender's page in bidding. Better if you use it all at once before it expire. "Bid Free" is the bar you can click if you use it. Good luck and Congratulations.

32 posts

Why do you not give up when order are giving up in your class in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

You did not give up because you are determined to achieve what you want to achieve. You want to make a difference from your classmates, that you are a fighter, and winner never quits. So just continue your journey till you reap what you sow. You will have the feeling of satisfaction and contentment when you know that you worked hard for it to make it come true.

Best regards,

Glenda P.

33 posts

Just a Suggestion(Summary Page of Registration) in Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi madam Leonida,
This problem has been fixed already. πŸ˜ƒ

7 posts

Buying and Selling for Auction in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

I have read before about another way of earning from buying and selling products for bidding like the pack of TCredits etc. How is it done? Can I get also VP, MRP or Rewardical for doing it?

15 posts

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work... in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Yes Tommie, you're absolutely right. If our, "Plan A" didn't work, there are still 25 letters left in the alphabet. More chances to success. But I do believed also that failures are part of life. If you don't fail, you don't learn. If you don't learn, you'll never change. So make failures as your stepping stone to success.

31 posts

Retrieving a PSA given to other Sponsor, is it possible? How? in Team Building #PSA

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

31 posts

Retrieving a PSA given to other Sponsor, is it possible? How? in Team Building #PSA

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

27 posts

Make vacation mode applicable to other streaks in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

John, this is for you... πŸ‘πŸ‘for that great idea. Hoping for good results....

15 posts

What make you a successful Team Leader in SFI today? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Michael,

We must possess this when we are a leader so we could soar higher...