Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Timan M.

Kiribati

214 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Musbau Aderemi Adegoke! in Recognition

1 day ago

Bravo! Bravo! Musbau Aderemi Adegoke,

You're today E365 Champion. Wow!!! This is a great effort of yours and a clear evidence for all your hard works you've done here. I'm proud of you and you're my role model.

Congratulations on your winning and wish you many more blessings and success in the future.

Cheers!!!!!

241 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Piepie Peng! in Recognition

2 days ago

Bravo! Bravo! Piepie Peng,

You're the Champion today Piepie Peng. You highlighted the good example to those who need to grab this title. You're a role model now. Keep it up and may God bless you always.

Cheers!!!

11 posts

Are You Willing To Change??? in Marketing #Marketing

3 days ago

Well saying Bruce Harper!

Indeed, We must be flexible to adjust to the changes that will be
necessary along our paths to $uccess.

Thank you for your sharing.

All the best!

9 posts

Helping your EA's in Team Building #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Seth D,

You may issue a gift certificate to your PSA if it's impossible from his/her side to reach that rank.
www.sfimg.com/Training/GiftCertificates?referrer=search

Hope this helps.

207 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Edith Okocha! in Recognition

5 days ago

Bravo, Bravo!!! Edith Okocha

You nailed it. You are the best and a role model to those who really need to have that kind of title.

Congratulations to you E365 champ today and I wish you many blessings later here.

Keep it up!!!

Cheers!!!

8 posts

Surprise Future International ! in Miscellaneous #Contests

5 days ago

WOW, Keshav!!!

That is your lucky day. I congratulate you on your winning and wish you more blessings.

All the best!!!

215 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Marilyn Cabcaban! in Recognition

6 days ago

Bravo, Bravo!!! Marilyn Cabcaban,

You have a E365 Champ title. You nailed it. It means you're a good example and a role model to those who love to have that title too. I'm proud of you and wish you many blessings later on.

All the best!

227 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Goran Pehar-Ljoljić! in Recognition

6 days ago

Bravo!!! Goran Pehar-Ljoljić,

You did a great job. You're known now by your title E365 Champ and a role model to those who need to get that kind of title.
I congratulate you and wish you so many blessings...

All the best!!!!

14 posts

My own Business in Marketing #Marketing

7 days ago

Hi Dana A,

You're right. In here (SFI) we are all encourage to boost up our own business. Your own commitments together with a team work are the main points of success here.

Thanks for your adorable sharing

223 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Clemencia Laroa! in Recognition

8 days ago

Bravo, Bravo, Clemencia Laroa!!!

What you made here is a clear evidence of your hardworks. You nailed it and you're a role model for all SFI'ers.

Congratulations and may GOD bless every step you'll make.

All the best!!!

10 posts

Can You Feel The Strength Of Your Team ? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

9 days ago

Hi Ray G,

Interesting story of yours. It means a lot and I enjoyed reading it.

BTW, I wish I am Old Warwick. Lol!

Thanks for sharing this adorable story.

207 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Kamaldeen A. L.! in Recognition

9 days ago

Congratulations Kamaldeen A. L.!

You made it, and you show SFI that you're the best in your class. You're now a E365 Champ and a role model to all who need to get that kind of reward. I'm proud of you and I do hope you will maintain what you did here.

All the best

9 posts

Build Your Career Vocabulary Of Simple/Understood Words in Getting Started #Getting Started

9 days ago

I agree with what you mentioned here Bruce H.

Simple instructions may lead someone to simple task. Most of us as SFI'ers use English as our main source in communication but sometimes it could be hard to clarify things out if Complicated Words and thermologies in English are used.

Please, Let us joint together and well understand each other.

Thank you Bruce H.

All the best!!!

20 posts

I have produced a BTL as my down line in Getting Started

9 days ago

Hi Abdulwahab A,

Congratulations for your achivement...that means of course you will get commission regarding the purchase made by your BTL PSA.

All the best.

7 posts

The Best Rule To Follow To Guarantee Your Future!!! in Marketing #Marketing

9 days ago

Yes Bruce Harper,

Great things are done by series small things brought together or a little progress each day adds up to "Big Results".

Let go for it friends.....

19 posts

Is yesterday's Biz Quiz answer really correct? in Ask Gery

10 days ago

Hi Thomas M

I got the same with my biz quiz yesterday. I gave 4 for my first attempt and FOUR for the second. I felt confused when the two were wrong and I leave it in that way thinking of coming back and giving it my last attempt.
But when I came back few hours later I saw that my answer was automatically correct without knowing how it was happened in that way.

Thanks for sharing yours.

9 posts

How does the Auto-Delivery work? in Sales #Auto-Delivery #Sales

10 days ago

Dear Ayesha K,

Placing an item on auto-delivery means that you choose to get your favorite TripleClicks product or service automatically shipped to you or renewed every month without the hassle of having to manually place an order each month. PLUS...you get a discounted price of your item when you order it for immediate processing AND set it up for Auto-Delivery for subsequent months.
This will depend primarily on where you live. Within the United States, shipping will typically take no longer than 5-10 days. For Canadian addresses, shipping may take up to 2 weeks or more.

The best way to do is to collect every information you need for the product you have to buy from a supplier. Check the rating and all the reviews on that products from other buyers, and confirm everything with a supplier about contact phone number, email address and others that you think they might help you after your purchase.

Hope it helps

13 posts

CHAMPION E365 in Miscellaneous #E365

10 days ago

Hi URANIE C,

You can buy a single TCredit, 100 in numbers which may give you 10,200 versa points with less than $200 to spend.

All the best

215 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Blane Robinson! in Recognition

10 days ago

Bravo, Bravo!!! Blane Robinson

You made it. Hardwork has it own reward, and here is it. You have it now.

I congratulate you on your winning and wish you many more winnings in the near future..

All the best E365 CHAMPION!!!

20 posts

Hurricane Florence Slamming The SE United States in Miscellaneous

10 days ago

Stay safe everyone there...May the arms of GOD protect all of you from that storm.

23 posts

I just won 16000 Supernova... What a lucky day! in Recognition #Astro Auctions

10 days ago

A big WOW from me....

This is your lucky day Soriyavithya N!!!

Congratulations on your winning and I wish you to get more and more winnings in the near future.

Hooray!!!

6 posts

High score match in Eager Zebra #TCredits #VersaPoints

10 days ago

Hey David L...

You got it...Let me say, this is your lucky day my friend. I hope it will be my turn next, lol!!!

All I have to say to you David is, Congratulations and wish many many luck later...

All the best!!!

26 posts

SFI. Not a job: Your Own Business! in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

10 days ago

Hi Raymond L,

Indeed a BUSINESS is a BUSINESS: NOT a JOB.

Let me say, SFI is my own home office and business. No working hours but "SUCCESS" depends upon my own commitment.

"While I make commitment, I build hope on my business, when I keep it, I build trust on myself".

Let go for it...

3 posts

Let's Put This Into Perspective in Marketing

11 days ago

Thanks Johnny & Christine,

What an adorable post you've shared with us today. It means a lot to me because I'm also the one with no experience in marketing and also on internet.

I'll share your post here to all my downline team members and hope it might help them too to speed up more with their business in SFI

Cheers!

220 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ronald Erskine! in Recognition

11 days ago

A BIG WOW from me,

You nailed it Ronald Erskine!!!

This is what you aimed for, and glad you made it. I have no word to say than just love to congratulate you on your winning and for having a honored title of a E365 CHAMP. I'm proud of you...

All the best!!!