Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Endurance O.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

10 posts

My GMP and ZJ Streaks ended on Christmas Day... Starting Over! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

21 days ago

Hi Good Fellow,
This is why we are humans. A wise man, long ago, pointed this out in these words:
"I have seen something further under the sun, that the swift do not always win the race, nor the mighty win the battle,
nor do the wise always have the food, nor do the intelligent always have the riches, nor do those with knowledge always
have success, BECAUSE time and unexpected events overtake them all".
Be courageous for one with life and good health, must surely gets to his destination. Be thankful to the one above for keeping you to see many more fruitful days/years ahead. You will surely set a new record. Life is wealth.
I wish you a speedy recovery.

13 posts

Can't see my Card King winning. in Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Fellow SFIers,
I am greatful for your responses . This is why we are a united family helping one another.
I have acted on your sugestions and and have found them.
Thanks to you all and may GOD BLESS.

13 posts

Can't see my Card King winning. in Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Dear Comrades,
Some few days ago, I won 8 CSAs on Card King game. But up till now, I have not seen them.
What should I have done that I failed to do? This is my first winning of such in Card King game.
Advice me on what to do in order receive them if it is still available for me, please!

9 posts

VERSA POINT CHART in VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Behold, the new versa point chart added to our scoreboard tab.
It is a good innovation, in the sense that, it tells one, at a glance,
how you've fared daily, monthly and sales versa points accumulations.
I truly love the sight of it. It is good a motivator. You too, will love it . Check it out now.

5 posts

SACRIFICE, WORTHY OF in Inspiration/Testimonials

about 1 month ago

Fellow SFIers,
Sacrifice is the act of giving up a thing for something we believe is worth more.
Better still, it is the denying of oneself of certain comfort and pleasure for the
success of an assignment or goal.
No wonder, the wise man, Gafor Nelson, once said:
"The ultimate test of a man's conscience may be his willingness to sacrifice
something today for future generations which words of thanks will no be heard.
Some of our dreams may not be achieved if we are not brave enough to make some
necessary sacrifices. It may be in the form of denying oneself of certain pleasures,
some temporal gains or it might be financial sacrifice. Some minor dreams might
equally be sacrifice to achieve more important ones like building our secured future.
With this in view, the BIG question is: In what and what areas do I need to make sacrifices
to achieve my dream of joining SFI? It is a well known fact that we can not make success
in our chosen goal without sacrifice.
Remember that you will be privileged to say, after this worthy course:
"For my successful tomorrow, I gave my today". If you do, You surely will make SUCCESS.
Good-luck and may God bless.

(Moved to appropriate topic - moderator)

16 posts

Where is the promised replacement of Spin & Win ? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Fellow SFIers,
How long do we have to wait for the realization of this promised of
"something more fun and exciting coming to replace the Spin& Win contest soon"
as contained in this sfi news: news.sfimg.com/2018/09/28/spin-win-contest-to-
be-discontinued/
Or, has it been replaced and I failed to notice it? Can I be helped to spot the
replacement if any at all?

9 posts

I repeated the feat again in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Congrats bro. Bosah,
It's amazingly great! This proves that hard work will always be rewarded no matter how long it took to materialize.
CONSISTENCY, which I've made my watch word, pays. The all time saying that: 'You'll receive your rewards bountifully if you do not tire out' has been prove true in your case.
May be, I'll pay more than the usual attention to that game, may be , I may be fortunate one day like you.
BRAVO!

2 posts

LACK OF FOCUS in Inspiration/Testimonials

about 1 month ago

In reality, many entrepreneurs get's distracted in execution and strategy, chasing after many birds same time.
Sadly, the disadvantageous effect of it( lack of focus) is enormous .
We are living in a world where all the world's knowledge and pleasures can be accessed with a tap of finger on our phone.
This is great of course, but it is causing great damage to our ability to concentrate. Let's we forget, distraction and
concentration are like two ends of a seesaw. Too much of one will affect the other.
A look at the following example will help us understand this issue of focus: Imagine rays of sunlight on a clear day.
They spread out in all directions. They have the energy to warm you skin and leave you with a nice tan;
Then take a magnifying glass and see what happens. These rays of sunlight are concentrated and focus into a beam
on one spot, giving the beam enough energy to burn through leaves, paper and even woods!
This is how it is with our attention. Concentrating and focusing our attention on the task at hand makes the difference
and it is the key to burning through our goal.
Then, imagine the scenario where these rays of light are not concentrated or focused into one spot, the resultant action will be in the negative, the will power will be lost and the dream of achieving our goal will be in shamble.
Some how, we get easily carried away from being focused due to stress. Stress is our body's way of responding to the
prevailing demands of the moment, some may be bad while some may be healthy.
Part two of this post will address how to identify stress and how to deal with it so that we can be free to remain FOCUSED on our life's goal.

9 posts

Have You Eliminated ALL Options To Retreat, Except To succeed... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Good to hear from the master of free adds himself. A lot is derived from your posts' like this.
Taking note of how long you've been with sfi and still kicking hard,
reawakens the hope and zeal to remain and achieve success with sfi, knowing full well that:
"Can can can what can can can". To you, I say, more grease to your elbow.

22 posts

Rest in Peace in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership

about 1 month ago

To the bereaved ones, I say, take heart.
My heart felt condolence goes to the bereaved family.
The holy book once said: "There is an appointed time for everything.
A time for every activity under the heavens: A time for birth and a time to die.....
A time to weep and a time to laugh; A time to wail and time to dance......."
They, at this moment, are passing through the agonizing stage of life.
May they be consoled by this quote of George W. Bush himself:
"Every grief recedes with time and grace. But resolve must not pass.
Each of us will remember what happened that day and to whom it happened.
We'll remember the moment the news came_Where we were and what we were doing.
Some will remember an image of a face or a story of rescue. Some will carry memories of a face
and voice gone forever." ------George W. Bush----

19 posts

Quick VP Question in Sales #Getting Started #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hi Bing O.
The simple answer to your question is contained in this quote:
"Backdating lets you apply your VP earned from trippleclick purchase of this month to the prior month.
You can only select the backdating option during the first 8 days of a new month............."
Culled from: www.sfimg.com/support/solution?id=203709$referrer=search .
Oh! the rich also cry.

12 posts

PAYPAL Auto-Delivery in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery

about 1 month ago

I do not know what's wrong
I have enough money in a PayPal account for the purchase
For the first time I buy over paypal
and this is my new card
probably somewhere gresim
how to buy Auto-Delivery PAY PAL.

Hi Darko S,
The problem you have, is a little one in as much as you've used that method before to make your payments.
It only lies in getting the new card verified by paypal.
If it were to be Nigerians' affiliates, we do not bother about that payment method knowing fully well that we have limitations placed on us by paypal. Though, that limitation can now be solved through a sign up process called Lesotho
paypal account, though, not known to many
So, in your case,find out if your new card has been verified by paypal. Once this is done, your problem will be solved.

21 posts

Want to know a secret to success with SFI? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi David,
Depth and Width are two factors that helps to achieve our desired success.
Frankly speaking, one thing stands out there: With Depth, you are looking inwardly,
you're self-examining the knowledge and experience acquired in your chosen field,
you are looking at the extent you've gone to improve for a maximum success to be achieved.
Then, With width, You are widening out or reaching out to recruit more hands because,
no single tree can be called forest and lone man or woman is an island.
So, both options , in my humble opinion,are vital for our achieving the great success we desire in SFI.

2 posts

WHY FOCUS? in Inspiration/Testimonials

2 months ago

Have we ever wondered what the "Secrete Source" of the successful men and women,
people who achieved the Extraordinary feats, are? In getting the answer to this,
we are finally led to understand that it is the Calm and Attentive state of their mind
that made the different against the ordinary folks.
They achieved what they did based on their "Total Focus" attitude. Right!
It ultimately boils down to FOCUS.
In everyone, lies this untapped potential to achieve greatness!
Imagine what the world would be like if we knew how to tap into our inner greatness.
But the disappointing thing is that, it's pretty easy to do, but not many people know how to.
Sloppy efforts brings sloppy results. It is only with deep focus can we become enormously
exceptional. Sadly, most of us are lacking in this "secrete source" of success called FOCUS.
So, shun distractions that will inevitably come our way. Be steadfast. You'll be in the list of
the successful men and women.

32 posts

I Built My SFI Business Over Time Just Having People Sign Up... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

Captain Kirk,
If I find a site and join, how best would my ads look like?
Can you give practical examples of a presentable ads
for to copy from?

32 posts

I Built My SFI Business Over Time Just Having People Sign Up... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

Hi Captkirk,
It's a great pleasure hearing from you once more after a long period of your absence from the forum.
I am one of your fans wishing to be like you. One thing keeps baffling me: How to start this free ads
campaign . Can you educate one starting from the scratch? If yes be your answer, then let me in.
there is a wise quote from ----Tony Robbins--- It says:
"If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the result you want and copy what they
do and you'll achieve the same result". Now, I've found you, let me in.

12 posts

The dreaded rule #5 is not the enemy in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership

3 months ago

Hello Earl,
What a wonderful remainder you have in there. Sometimes as humans,being imperfect as we are,
don't remember certain things that are important for our co-existence. Then comes the need for
constant reminders which will serve as break-pads to put the rolling wheel in checks.
More grease to your elbows. This is why the need for bias free moderators in every organization
is highly recommended.

7 posts

Believe in yourself ! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi Eduardo, I appreciate your your post and I strongly believe, too, that if we sow bountifully,
we will reap bountifully.
But if we sow sparingly, we will reap sparingly too.
So, let's invoke the power therein to build our formidable future
according to our DREAMS.

2 posts

CELEBRATION TIME in Recognition #E365

3 months ago

Hi Everyone,
The wise book once said: "There is an appointed time for every activities under the heaven......
A time to weep and a time to LAUGH" .
This is indeed a time to laugh for me. So, everyone come celebrate with me for the successful arrival
of my 'E'365 championship plaque. It has arrived in good condition. This calls for a spirited celebration
indeed. I am also aware that " to whom much is given, much is also required of him". So, with a thankful and joyful heart,
let the drums roll out.
To God Be The Glory.

9 posts

Direct Commissions! in Sales #PSA #Sales #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hi Endrit,
You do not sell anything to your PSAs unless you own an ECA shop. But still, if your PSA buys anything from TrippleClicks stores, you will earn 20% of CV from that purchase. You will equally earn 1 RT for every 10 that they earn.
If you have PRMs, they become your customers for life, that means, whatever they bought, you'll automatically earn Direct Commissions.

6 posts

Success in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

3 months ago

Hello Kimberly,
Thanks for sharing this all important post about success,
This post has taught us to keep our mindset focused on the
more important things rather than getting occupied with thing
that neither add or subtract anything from our status.
Fight, fight harder for more important issues: OUR DREAMS AND GOALS.
Fight to shun distractions that will inevitably come.
For this wonderful post of yours, I douse my cap.

41 posts

Powerful new feature added to Scoreboard tab! in SFI News #Compensation #Team Building

3 months ago

Our beloved Gery, this new powerful feature added to the scoreboard tab,
will definitely ignite the flame of succeeding in us. So, keep up the good work
of organizational arrangements of this our unique program.

2 posts

THE 'E'AGLE HAS LANDED! in Inspiration/Testimonials

3 months ago

This post is in commemoration of SFI's class of 16/10/2017 'E'365 championship which I will refer to as ' class of 'E".
There is this bird of honor whose first letter is the letter 'E'. Hurray! The eagle has finally landed. This class of 'E'. by virtue of its doggedness or dent of good fortune from the supernatural, has made a history in SFI. One thing that marks this class as outstanding is that the letter 'E' played a prominent role in this class.
Take for example, the championship is tagged 'E'365 championship; This class (16/10/2017) 'E'365 championship was won by the letter 'E' in the person of Endurance; The position of runner-up was equally won by the letter 'E', in the person of Ephraim; Then next in rank, that is a country champion of this same class was also won by the letter 'E', in the person of Esther.
Could that be a mere coincidence or the hand of the supernatural in the making?
However, whatever it may be, let's keep our fingers crossed because, the best is not yet heard of them
Note: this post is not to promote a particular class above others, the prominent feature of the letter 'E' is a point to note.All the same, I'm full of great appreciations and praises to each and every member of this unique program ( the SFI), for all their encouragements and advice that made this class a unique.
Finally, " persistence is the survival's keyword" has come to stay.
Thanks and may God bless.

76 posts

New Astro Auction High Bid feature in SFI News #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

I love the AA as it is from inception. We can go ahead and make those improvements to AA as announced by the management only if we want it to go the same way "PB" is ( bidding war).
I thought that the introduction of this 'New Feature' to AA as in this "Diagonal Banner" and the information as "you are outbid". will actually defeat the basic idea of AA as presented to us by the management initially.
I consider it proper for the management to have a rethink in this issue. Instead, give us a level playing ground for the AA.

66 posts

New Strategy for PB & AA Auctions – Suggestion in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

4 months ago

Hi Tanja K.
I appreciate your kind response to my problem in the AA bidding.
According to your question, I am taking about the first window
(placing your bid for winning the auction).
On the first day of this month (01/10/18), I had a total of one-hundred
and twenty-five TCredits(125 TC). From then on , it has been the same
thing. But before that date, I was able to bid even with less than twenty
TCredits in my account.
Thanks.