Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

19x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

12 posts

"General" Landing Page in Marketing

2 days ago

Hi el kamili a.,

I hope I've understood what you mean, maybe this is something you are looking for, if I'm not mistaken.

At social media, try to do this. Just type, TripleClicks.com/XXXXXXXX.XX/
(TripleClicks.com,your SFI ID# and you must use Key Code to avoid FB block.)

At your blog, you can do the same using the Link tool. Just test your post if it's work properly.

Hope this helps!
Good luck!

RIA

7 posts

Product selling in Sales #Sales

2 days ago

Hi PRASANNA S.,

For now, it's not yet possible to become a TripleClicks ECA, because it is temporary stopped accepting new TC ECAs.

But if you want, you can be a ECA at Rewardical.com

Starting now, you can apply at www.rewardical.com/ECA/Register.
The biggest change in being an ECA at Rewardical is that you will need to have your own website;
www.shopify.com
woocommerce.com
www.squarespace.com

Hope this helps!
Good luck!

RIA

11 posts

Astro Auction or Pricebenders in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #Rewardical

7 days ago

Hi Mr. Rallabandi S. S.,

Some problems on captcha occurs when our internet connection is too slow or we are currently online at TripleClicks with two devices at the same time. Be aware about these to avoid any problems while claiming your prizes. (This is based from my observation.)

You don't necessarily need the email to claim your prize, because the items with Launch button will not disappear at your AA page as long as it's not yet expired.

Hope this helps!
Good luck!

RIA

44 posts

Today is my saddest day in SFI.... ; ( in Miscellaneous #Sponsor

14 days ago

Here is my Sponsor snapshot Mr. Svend, I just want to show it, because as his PSA, I'm so proud of him. But now i feel sad and sorry for him, because he lost many of his Badges. But i know, he can get it all back anytime if he wants.

I'm still hoping that, he will visit his SFI business ASAP. ;)
Thanks for your input Mr. Svend!
Take care of your health! ;)

Ria.... /;-)

44 posts

14 days ago

Maybe yes, there is a little error or glitches. I should wait for Mr. Kang to response with my messages. And I'm thankful that my other up line are already aware about this, and they are willing to help and fix anything concerning about this matter. Thanks my up line Brian Futureco for the support. Thanks for always reminding me that i can count on you Sir anytime. But of course, i don't want to take advantage with my up lines kindness. Thanks again, Sir Brian! ;)

Thanks, Ms. Tanja! ;)

44 posts

14 days ago

Thanks Ms. Tanja for being here. ;) Since I'm your #1 fan, in terms of your geniusity, ( that's not appeared on dictionary. Lol) can you explain to me about the 45 days rules, because I'm really confused please. He was just logged in last July 12, and never opt out yet. He should have still 7-8 days to gather 250 VPs to keep his PSAs, am i right? And he should still have a chance to do the backdating until August 8, for him to keep his CSAs. I apologize if I'm wrong. But I'm just also concerned about him, because i know how much he had been worked so hard to build his down line. Myself is an example. Thanks! ;)

44 posts

14 days ago

Thanks Mr. Harold, but if I'm not mistaken, he's not yet inactive for 45 days. It's only 37 days today. And he's still should have a chance to accumulate 250 VPs for 7-8 days more to keep he's PSAs. Anyways, thanks again Sir.

P. S. He love's to share your post on Stream page, he must be really admired you. ;)
Have a great day Sir!

44 posts

14 days ago

He has already a great down line. He only need 1 STL to become a GTL, that's why I'm working hard for my rank to repay his kindness. But sadly, I was really unlucky to build my own down line. That's why I was so guilty, and worried that my Sponsor Cheolmin Kang before will never happen to be proud of me. I've also tried so hard with my E365 competition because I want him to be proud of me someday, and I want to show him that I'm willing to work with the DTL Plan whatever it takes. But now, he's not my Sponsor already, and I don't know what will gonna happen to me anymore. I don't depend my success here with him, I just don't wanna lose him as my Sponsor.

44 posts

14 days ago

Thanks, Ms Selena! But, too many CK in FB, and I don't know who is my Sponsor there. ;) And I was so hesitant to click the add button, I'm afraid I'm gonna be like chasing someone and I'll make them annoy or afraid of me. Lol I just have his email address, but he's not answering, and it's unusual, because before he used to answer my message a day after he got it.

Thanks again! ;)

44 posts

14 days ago

Thanks, friend! Honestly, I don't know what to think. It seems like, my brain has taken by astronaut, and throw it away in space. Hehe

44 posts

14 days ago

Thanks Ms. Glecy,

Your reply made me cried so hard again. ;( By the way, I've send this letter to him yesterday, but no reply until now.

And i just found out this morning that i was already rolled up, and it was really shocked me. Sorry....

44 posts

14 days ago

Hi Allan,

He is a STL for month of June.

44 posts

14 days ago

Sorry for the title, I'm just being honest, and i hope you all don't mind, please... I was just shocked and wondering why it's too early for me to rolled up to my Sponsor sponsor.

My Sponsor was just logged in last July 12, 2018. And i was just checked his profile yesterday, and not yet opt out. (And i really hope not.) We have 8 days backdating to keep CSAs, and 45 days, 250 VP rules to keep our PSAs, right?

I don't know what to feel. I am terribly sad today Zingers, and i don't know what to do.

For me, my Sponsor Cheolmin Kang is One of a kind person. I owe him half of my achievement here in SFI i swear.

I'm sorry for this, but please Mr. Gery, i am begging you Sir, can you tell me Sir, if he had opt out, because i have no access with his snapshot anymore. I hope he's fine. I have emailed him, but no response from him. My last communication with him through email was last month of June. I don't emailed him often, because i know he's a kind of very busy business person.

I'm crying, while writing this Zingers, sorry, i just don't really know what to do and what to feel. And i can't help myself, because, he's the one who've motivated and helped me, until i can already managed myself here. I feel like, I've lost a precious friend. He's so kind and truly a wonderful person.

How I've wished that, this is only a bad dream, because honestly, i don't know how will this affect me, and i don't know how to react. ; (
But please don't judge me, and please don't get me wrong. I just need some light, and clarification, why i was rolled up so early....

Thank you!

18 posts

Has Anyone Saw Or Heard From Ria?? in Miscellaneous

16 days ago

Hey Guys! ;)

Please let me give a quick and short message. And i hope you all don't mind. Lol I'm okay, thanks all! Don't worry, nothing's personal here. I just need an extra time for the Church.

And did you know that i have always included you all for my prayers, that may God gave us good health, long and happy life, friendship, company that will last forever. And an extra energy, amazing health and long life for our Awesome President Gery Carson. ;)

I will still try to get in touch with you Guys here in the Forum, so don't worry 🆗. ;)

And by the way, i want to ask for a public apology if there is anyone or someone i had accidentally hurts their feelings before, because of my talkative mouth. ;) But, I think, i didn't mean to hurt anyone anyway. Lol

That's all for now Guys, and thanks again. ;)
Please take care of your health Mr. Bruce. Hehe

Liked me or not, i still loved you all Guys! ;)
I wish you all to have always a blessed days Zingers!
And, good luck with our SFI business!

Always, Ria.... /;-)

16 posts

Earmarked Rules in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

24 days ago

"Not feasible!" That's what I wanted to hear, Sir Gery! And it's enough answer for my worries and doubts about AA already. And now I know, i think it's time to shut my mouth. Lol

Thanks for your precious time that I am sure i have wasted Sir. Haha

My respect and apologize!
Please forgive me! ;)
Have a wonderful day, Sir Gery!

Ria..../;-)

16 posts

24 days ago

Hi Pema,

I'm sure you've received 10 RT for each TCredit plus Constellation Prizes. Did you checked it here?

If you want to get some of your TCredits back, you must adjust how many TCredit you want to put on Constellation Prizes.

Hope this helps!
Have a nice day! ;)

16 posts

24 days ago

Respectfully, Sir Gery, thanks for your reply I truly respect it.

And with my respect to you Sir, please let me give my reply with your comment.

My point here Sir is, about Tiebreaker #1. (The highest TCredit earmarked wins.)

Thank you Sir Gery! ;)

P. S. Please don't get mad at me Sir. I don't wanna ruin your day ;)

16 posts

24 days ago

Hi Guys!

I just wanna say or share something what's bothering me about AA. In AA, SFI set an awesome rules like this.

"If you do not win this auction, XX TCredits will be automatically returned to your account."

I'm hoping that, SFI set also an additional rules like this.

"If you don't win this auction, at least 50% of your XX TCredits earmarked, will be cancelled and automatically returned to your account."

And additional button like, "Agree/No"

I am suggesting that, because, not all times i have a nice TCredits counts on my account. That's why, if there is a chance, i will not hesitate to grab it. And of course, i wanted to win, that's why, i will put all TCredits i can.

But, what if i am gonna lose, i will only receive 10 RT for every piece of TCredits that i am going to spend, except 1 TCredit that will surely give me a Constellation prizes. (Sorry for this, if I'm wrong.)

I hope, it's not too much to ask about 50% percent of TCredit earmarked cancellation if i don't win, because SFI has always have the power to collect enough TCredits for all of the cost to cover the items cost value.

Hopefully if AA has a rules like that, (if it's possible and feasible to implement,) i will never hesitate to take risk anytime, if given a chance, and if i can.

And hopefully, my post make sense, and i didn't just brought an additional headache to Mr. Gery. Lol

I wanna hear your opinion Guys, please....
Thanks, and have a calmly and cooly day for everyone!

Ria.... /;-)

P. S. It's still just my humble suggestion. If not feasible to implement, i will respect and humbly try to always understand it. Thanks! ;)

28 posts

Junior Auctions for Veterans! :) in Astro Auctions

25 days ago

Okay, thanks for your precious time Ms. Tanja!
That's all i wanted to hear from you!
You amazed me with your IQ!
Goodnight! ;)

28 posts

25 days ago

But,...would LOVE to have those 100 TCredits to put there and see ALL the
Constellation prizes calculated on THAT amount of TCredits "falling from
the sky on my lap"!!!

If you don't mind, i wanna hear what's your thoughts about that Ms. Tanja. Thanks! ;)

28 posts

25 days ago

I don't know! ;( All i know is, i can't afford to lose 30+50 TCredits anymore. I should had used it on PTP instead. Lol

28 posts

25 days ago

Learn how to play PTP.
Review the PB Winners page. ;)
Good luck Bro. ;)

28 posts

25 days ago

Hi Znezana,

I think your wrong, or maybe I'm wrong. Because, as what i understood, the Tiebreaker #1 is the prioritized no matter what. ;)