Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

24x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #3

80 posts

Easy ways to promote RECA stores in Marketing #ECA #Marketing #Sales

21 hours ago

Your so happy!
Good for you!
Thank you!

80 posts

22 hours ago

Your right, Sir Gery! 😊
And I apologize, for having a memory gap. πŸ˜…

Thanks, Sir Gery! 🌷

80 posts

1 day ago

Really!? Oh, well then, I have to apologise for my mistake, and I have to admit that, i am really not fully updated, since my first Sponsor have left me in the air.😭

Anyways, thanks Ms. Tanja! 🌷
Your corrections, is very much appreciated! πŸ‘

80 posts

1 day ago

I've understood it, Mr. Munish. 😊
And I'll stick to what I have said! πŸ‘

80 posts

1 day ago

Oops, that's new to me, Ms. Tanja. πŸ’
I was not updated, obviously. πŸ˜‚
I didn't knew that, the original announcement was changed, or that's the original rules??? πŸ’

9 posts

Be on track and stay motivated in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Always, keep in our mind: that, whatever we want, it will never drop into our lap. No one will get it for you. We have to do something to get it, to achieve it, with having a self reliance, perseverance, determination, and most of all, confidence. Self confidence: we should not allow this to fade away from ourselves, no matter what.πŸ‘

Challenges comes from everywhere, and we can't do anything to avoid it, instead, face it with hundred percent beliefs that we can make it, no matter what, no matter what it takes, and NO WAY to give up. πŸ’ͺ

But, just in case, the SFI Forum is open, if you need someone to cry on. πŸ‘ Oh bhoy, I thanked people who did cheer me up many times. They are one of the reason why, I remained active and happy with my SFI business. πŸ’–

Thanks for sharing your wonderful thoughts, tips and advice, Mizanur! 🌷

Stay blessed! 🎁

RIA

P. S. I'm not an outdoor person, and I preferred to dance privately with Italian disco music. 🎼That's my workout habits. πŸ’ Sometimes, I dance like crazy, if something bothering me: much better than crying out loud and getting drunk, i think. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

80 posts

1 day ago

Hi Mr. Munish,

I preferred products, because I can choose whatever product I want, and also, not all RECA has a plenty of available products all the time, besides, my purpose here is, to bring them inside of the ZingNetwork. And I don't think if, there's a way to guide our PRMs, unless they are our friend or neighbor. But still, it's up to us, how we advertise, because i believe, everyone has a different techniques, strategies and style. 🐈

Have a wonderful day, Mr. Munish! 🐝
And thanks: 🌷

143 posts

6-month comp plan review and adjustments in SFI News #Compensation #Team Building

1 day ago

Just wanna say, "Thanks, Sir Gery!!! πŸ’" as always, you are a genuine awesome, and a very kind person.... 🐝 May be back to you, million times, the blessings you've given away for all of us here. πŸ‘Ό

Stay healthy and stay blessed, Sir Gery! 🌷
We πŸ’– you!!! πŸ’ž
We πŸ’žSFI!!! πŸ’–

RIA

10 posts

Will Great People Share With You??? in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 day ago

Happy Thanksgiving, Mr. Bruce! 🐝
Stay happy, blessed and healthy! πŸ‘Ό

93 posts

Please give a prayer for Laverne. in Miscellaneous #ECA #Leadership #Sponsor

1 day ago

Hi LaVerne Christian, πŸ’–

Get well, as soon as possible, so that you may enjoy life with your loved ones again, and also, your SFI Business. 🌷Have faith above, I'm sure, HE will never leave you, or forsake you, so you shouldn't be afraid, and just trust God πŸ’― %.

May God be with you all the time. πŸ’–
Keep praying: soon, everything's gonna be alright! πŸ‘
And please, accept my sincere thoughts and prayers for you, and your family members. πŸ’•

Best regards! 🌷

RIA

80 posts

1 day ago

That is correct, Mr. Kamal!
10 RT earn by your PRM, you'll earn 1 RT.
And if they are a new sign up from your RT sharable link with promo code, they'll receive 25 RT, and you'll get 2+ RT, maybe 2.3, something like that. Sorry, I'm not that good in math. 🐈

Have a nice day! 🐝

11 posts

TC gateway in Suggestion Box #Marketing #TCredits

2 days ago

Hi Ms. Anita, 🐝

We can recommend any kind of SFI products, including TCredits packs, to our team members, using our Leadership page. πŸ‘

LEADERSHIP PAGE RECOMMENDATIONS MANAGER

Same with, Stream page , using SFI Toolbox. 🐝

Have a nice day! 🌷

RIA

80 posts

3 days ago

"Previously, all CV (Commission Volume) on Localvantia and Rewardical sales just went into the Executive Pool. Now, Direct Commissions, Co-Sponsor Commissions, and Team Overrides are earned and paid out directly on ALL these vendor sales! To put it another way, whenever a vendor dishes out Rewardicals to a customer, commissions to Sponsors, Co-Sponsors, and 12 upline EAs/Team Leaders are immediately generated!"

That is crystal clear!

Why you're having a hard time to understand it guys??? πŸ’­

We all knew the value, the use, of Rewardical Token, isn't obvious that the RT are generating commissions for us!? πŸ’

80 posts

3 days ago

Guys, you have misunderstood Ms. Tanja. I understand what she really meant, why not go back to Launchpad, and also read about Zing Network. 😊

80 posts

3 days ago

I wanted to join on the discussions, but right now, I'm problematic with my internet. 😭 And I wonder why my posts has inaccurate information tag. πŸ’­ I was so sure that everything is correct. πŸ’­ Hope to know what is wrong, and I hope that I didn't violated the Forum rules. 😭

80 posts

3 days ago

Hello Zingers,🐝

Someone have asked, how to sell RECA's products, and I decided to answer it here, to help many. πŸ’ͺ

But I just made it quick and simple, so I hope you can follow and understand easily. πŸ‘

1. Create free blogs for RECA's products only. (Only... if you want your blog exclusively for reca's products.)

I recommend Blogger.com by Google because, its easier to understand, easy to follow for beginners.

2. Go to Rewardical.com, 3. Click HOME or #/Locations, 4. Choose ECA, (You have two choices to advertise.)

1. Click "Share" and copy the link, paste it at anywhere of your social media. (Your SFI ID# embedded with the link already, so don't worry.)

2. Create a product collections on your blog. Just by, choosing "ECA", click the name of the ECA to visit their store, take a screenshots of their products, get a little details, crop the picture, and post at your blog together with the info about the product and the sharable link.

That's how simple, Zingers! (who is beginners) πŸ‘

So, I hope this helps! 🐝
Good luck! πŸ‘Œ

Have fun on selling and advertising! 🌹

RIA

22 posts

Hidden - Clarification in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 days ago

Your post above Ms. Tanja, it's happened definitely for just less than 10 days with my observation. But this one is new to me, I've played 10 games completely last night, and no, i didn't encountered at least one of that.

I'm sure, they have updated, maybe just a few hours ago. . And, thanks for that. Limiting the free clues is fine with me, because I understood it, if it's not already feasible. We only need some free clues and Red fox for Rare Red Badge upgrade. (Just my humbly, honest and fairly point of view and opinion. πŸ’)

These images, proves that, they have removed already the confusions. Very much appreciated, and thanks guys. But, my problem now is, the 2 white Fox, it's hard for me to get it, even if I'm already on 30-40 correct answers. πŸ’

But, still everything is fine with me, honestly.... πŸ™

Maybe, just my luck, sometimes, is hiding. Lol

Anyways, I love HIDDEN, no matter what, because, it's not that really stressful, I have really enjoyed playing it all the time. Sometimes, 10 games is not enough for me, to get satisfied. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

22 posts

4 days ago

I've fell asleep, I mean is, too many free Red fox with 3 clues. 😴

Yes, 10 bank clues are already there if you have it, or just 5, if only 5 you have. After, you've used it, you will be offered to buy 10 more clues for 1 TCredit. (Just a clarification for readers)

22 posts

4 days ago

I didn't used TC often, Ms. Tanja. But every time I want it, I used to buy when I'm already in 0 clues. That's why, I'm not really sure, but I think it's happened once, only this past few days. And when I used my bank clues, it is really happened,that sometimes no added 3 clues from Red Fox, even if I'm still on my 9 clues.

I have observed only these days, that the clues from RF has now limited, and I understand it, because too much free clues. πŸ˜‚ But, if it's really already has a limit, maybe some updates needed, to avoid confusions and clutters at Forum for repeated questions. πŸ’

Hhhmmppp... I hate my internet today, ' can't reply quickly. πŸ‘Ύ

8 posts

About incentive in Team Building #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi Mr. David,

Hope this helps also! 🐝

Gift Certificate notification sample letter

Good luck! 🍸

RIA

14 posts

AA win :-) in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical

4 days ago

Congratulations 🎊 Suzy!!!
More wins for you to come!🌷

53 posts

He's BACK! in Miscellaneous #Compensation

4 days ago

Hey, Ms. Christine!!! 🐝

You're sooo LUCKY to have Mr. Randy huh.... πŸ’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

22 posts

4 days ago

What's on my thoughts is, maybe they adjust free clues and prizes, if it's not feasible anymore, Ms. Tanja. πŸ’­
Because these past few days, even the 2 white fox, it's hard for me to get it. 😭

Or, maybe it's just my imagination, because these days, my internet connection is crazy. πŸ’πŸ˜‚