Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

25x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #3

9 posts

You won Astro Auction in Recognition #Astro Auctions

9 days ago

Beautiful Key chain! ๐Ÿ
Congratulations Team Leader Veronika! ๐Ÿน

Have more wins in actions!๐Ÿ’ช

๐Ÿธ๐ŸธRIA

11 posts

Rewardical and TCredit in Miscellaneous

10 days ago

If you put in risk your 1 TCreadit at AA you'll have the chance to win thousands of Rewardicals that can give you an additional commissions by converting them, or hundreds of TCredits! Isn't, amazing!!! ๐Ÿ’ช Same with PTP, CardKing etc. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Just wait for your lucky day, and you'll see what I mean! ๐Ÿ‘

Have a nice day, Mr. Muhammad! ๐ŸŒž
And, have the best of luck in all games or auctions! ๐Ÿน

๐Ÿธ๐ŸธRIA

P. S. Sometimes, 1 TCredit can win 10 or more PSAs, CSAs and hundreds of TCredits if it is really your lucky bid and lucky day!
I knew it because, I often saw someone like this on PB!
Never mind the big time players, if its your lucky day, it is really your lucky day! ๐ŸŒž

110 posts

100% Direct Commissions every day! in SFI News #Compensation

10 days ago

One good reason for me soon to have a Builder Bundle AD! ๐Ÿ’ช (one of my GOALS :)

Thanks so much Mr. Gery!๐Ÿ
Have a great day! ๐ŸŒž

RIA

40 posts

What has been your most memorable experience since joining SFI? in Miscellaneous

11 days ago

Not too mention, meeting a foreign person like Mr. GC, who is complete package of being rich but humble, generous like sky is the limit, ๐Ÿ˜… handsome but it seems like, he didn't knew it, lol in short, one must be proud to have Mr. Gery Carson who is Founder and President of a trusted company like SFI. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

I'm doing my very best, so that I'll be proud soon, to show to all my friends that, i have found a legitimate online business, and I am a part of this company already for years. I have so many plans on how to introduce SFI to all people I knew in the future, and how I wish, I could do it all now. Lol

Some of my plans is to hang a big banner in front of my house, spread hundreds of referral cards etc. to let everybody know that, a genuine online business that can help them to build their dreams just by having fun anytime they wanted, is existing in the universe for 20th year, not to mention the SFI's parent company with its 33rd year in business. ๐Ÿ’ช

I was very blessed that I had my first Sponsor before, but suddenly he's gone with no given reasons, and for me, I had no idea or clues why he leaves SFI. I almost gave up SFI also that time, but I've realised, SFI is always giving us many good reasons to stay, and keep dreaming big, and build this dreams with the help of the company, with or without Sponsor. ๐Ÿ‘

Work hard, and you'll be rewarded, as simple as that! :)

May God help us to fulfil our dreams Zingers! :)

Have a blessed days, Ms. G. ! ๐ŸŒž
And thanks for reading! Lol

40 posts

What has been your most memorable experience since joining SFI? in Miscellaneous

11 days ago

Hi Ms. G! ๐Ÿ

Just a quick message, and I will get back to later because, I just woke up. Lol

I found SFI through my first precious Sponsor ads, that's why I'm here, with his KeyCode, one of the most important thing I treasured.

Oh bhoy, I badly wanted to know what happened to him, and I really missed him as my one of a kind Sponsor.

I really hope that he is okay in everything! ๐Ÿ™

Have a nice day, Ms. G!
And thanks for the question! ๐Ÿ˜˜

๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ RIA

13 posts

Raining Versa Points in VersaPoints #Compensation #VersaPoints

11 days ago

Hi again Iqra, I forgot to say except for Rewardical Matches from PSAs, CSAs and PRMs, because we'll get them every first day of a month. :)

13 posts

12 days ago

Hi Iqra,

Rewards or perks like Rewardical Token, TCredits etc and commissions will fade away from our Scoreboard every first day of the month, because they will undergo on processing for us to receive them around 10th of every month if it's not holiday or weekend.

So, nothing to worry about, just expect to receive a notice from SFI on that days regarding perks and commissions.

Hope this helps, and I wish you all the best Iqra! :)

RIA

13 posts

12 days ago

Hi Redeemer,

We have unlimited VP Transfer as long as we were not EA for previous month. It means, our VP will roll over every 9th of every month and so on until we reach EA status.

After that, we have to give our best shot in order to requalify for EA again. Because we were start from zero VP on first day of a month, and VP Transfer program will not be available for us at this time after we've reached EA.

But if we've failed to requalify again until 8th of every month through Backdating program, we will be qualified again for unlimited VP Transfer.

Hope this helps, and clear for you! :)
I wish you all the best! ๐ŸŒท

RIA

9 posts

"ToolTips" on Stream Posts in Suggestion Box #Leadership

12 days ago

Hi Mr. Randy! ๐Ÿ

Glad to read your criticism, este your feedback to my posts. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜˜

Let say, my suggestion is for the lazy readers of our downline, especially for newbies who need a friendly reminder straight on their face, este eyes. Hehe

Missed you Mr. Awesome!
Take care! ๐Ÿ’

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

9 posts

"ToolTips" on Stream Posts in Suggestion Box #Leadership

12 days ago

Hi Mr. Stephen,

Thanks for your Thread regarding on Stream post. I just like to add additional suggestion if it's OK to you, instead of creating a new Thread of mine. ๐Ÿ˜Š

If it's okay to SFI Team, please consider also to add at least limited to one important "PIN POST" tool, that we can use as an upline, because there are times that I want to highlight at least one friendly reminder for my PSAs/CSAs every day, that I don't have to do it again and again. Hope this makes sense, because I really love to have this kind of tool on Stream page. ๐Ÿ’–

Thanks Mr. Stephen! ๐Ÿ’
Have a great day! ๐Ÿ˜˜

๐Ÿธ๐ŸธRIA

18 posts

Is this another new thing? in Getting Started #Leadership

12 days ago

Hi Bulelwa,

Because we are already got paid for what we have last month, we have to start working again regarding on VPs. We have to start to zero VPs again from the first day of every month.

Instead of showing our original status of this month, SFI gave us a great consideration to represent of what we were last month.

Isn't nice to see the proof of our achievement last month, instead of seeing the basic green Aff Badge again everywhere, like JMT Gateway, Affiliate Center and here in the Forum, except on our snapshot and Badge page of course.... :)

We should not feel any disappointment seeing the shadow of our hard worked last month. Be inspired to get it back again instead! :)

I wish you all the best, Bulelwa! ๐Ÿ’ช
Have a great day! ๐ŸŒž

๐Ÿธ๐ŸธRIA

10 posts

The lovely new Gold Fast Track Badge in Team Building #Contests #Leadership

13 days ago

OMG!!! Really??? Honestly, I have no idea that SS is not available already!
I'm so sorry.... ๐Ÿ˜…

But how about the Gold FTM Badge, how it works please?

Thanks, Ms. Ana for the info. I very much and hearty appreciated it! :)

P. S. The SS on SFI search engine should be cleab up. Lol โœŒ๏ธ

10 posts

The lovely new Gold Fast Track Badge in Team Building #Contests #Leadership

13 days ago

Hi BENAHMED,

To avoid confusion, Zingers should know that the Gold FTM Badge is only available for new Affiliate who grab the Ultimate Smart Start package for their first 48 hours.

What is the Smart Start program and how does it work?

They can grab the Ultimate Smart Start package of 1000 Rewardicals and 100 CSAs by setting up a 1500 VP Auto-Delivery for TCredits within that first 48 hours (see below). The Ultimate Smart Start package also comes with a Lifetime Custom Prestige Domain and an exclusive, redesigned Fast-Track Member badge! Altogether, the โ€œUltimateโ€ package has a value of over $310 that the new affiliate can receive FREE just for powering up their new SFI business within their first 48 hours!

IMPORTANT: Please note that new affiliates are advised here that these options are totally optional, and they can take more than 48 hours to go EA if needed. However, for each day past the initial 48 hours, the amount of bonus Rewardicals and bonus CSAs they can receive decreases. In other words, the sooner they become an EA, the more bonuses theyโ€™ll receive.

Thanks for sharing important info all the time BENAHMED! :)
Your awesome here in the Forum, and I've enjoyed reading your posts everytime! ๐Ÿ‘

Stay awesome, and remain blessed! ๐Ÿน

๐Ÿธ๐ŸธRIA

91 posts

New EZ leaderboards and Monthly Champion badges in SFI News #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

13 days ago

I am now enjoying the fruits of my hard work since I joined SFI.... ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

EZ games are not just a game for me, I treated them as a job, that's why, it's my duty to finish all of them everyday, no matter how busy or tired I am. ๐Ÿ’ช

All members of Zing Network should see the importance of playing EZ games, it's not necessarily to priorities them first, just your time while resting from other works.

Well, that's what I do since I joined with Mr. Gery's precious company. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Thanks again and again, Sir Gery! ๐Ÿ™
Have a great day's! ๐ŸŒž

RIA

6 posts

I Won 50 CSA,s For .99 in Recognition #CSA #Pricebenders #Team Building

14 days ago

Even a single TCredit can won 100 TCredits or more and 50 CSAs, just like I've experienced Julius! The only technique for this is, to learn more about the bidders, how they play, who they are, so that you'll be aware who you're playing with. You don't have to be a fighter all the time, otherwise, you'll might regret it. Sometimes, wise timing is one of many ways to win. Timing is very important. :) ๐Ÿ’ญ

Anyways, if I'm not mistaken, I got 2 or more active from this 50 CSAs, they are newly joined for a days also that time, and they are now EA since their first month. ๐Ÿ‘

Before I will forget, congratulations Julius! ๐Ÿน
You deserve it! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Keep it up! ๐Ÿ’ช

2 posts

#1 Secret Of Closing-To Be Willing To Try To Close!!! in Marketing #Marketing

15 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

29 posts

Has everyone forgot Opti-Build in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

15 days ago

50% OB, 25% Smart move reassigning, 25% is yours..... ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ’ญ

Not bad!

29 posts

Has everyone forgot Opti-Build in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

15 days ago

To be DD is very competitive. True, that's why DD Badge should have a 1000 points attached like, Team Builder Badge, for additional motivation for those who is working hard to keep on being Top 5 of their sponsor. ๐Ÿ’ญ

Just a thought, because we don't have a TL Streak Badges. :)
I hope, some will not misunderstand me. โœŒ๏ธ

Have a great day! ๐ŸŒž

๐Ÿธ๐ŸธRIA

28 posts

10 Winners share Time Machine 9,616 TCredits Zackpot! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

15 days ago

I didn't missed a single day to placed my TM prediction for the previous question, and everytime I do it, I've always whispered, "Win or lose, its fine with me! ๐Ÿ‘" That is why, I'm not that really disappointed everytime: just felt sad a little. Lol

That's why, I've diverted my sadness on PB, and unexpectedly, I won 100 TC and 10 PSAs yesterday. So, I must say, I am really really fine. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh bhoy, ' just wondering, when the TM Winner Badge will be added into my TC Badges Collections, so that i can take a screenshot of it, haha (just kidding :)

28 posts

10 Winners share Time Machine 9,616 TCredits Zackpot! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

15 days ago

Honestly, I'm so happy for you Arieta!๐Ÿ˜ฑ
You really deserved it!๐Ÿ‘
Congratulations!๐Ÿ’๐Ÿน
Keep it up! :)๐Ÿ’ช

28 posts

15 days ago

Yeah! indeed Mr. Zoran, awesome prize for lucky 10 including Snezana, (Ms. Madonna) if I'm not mistaken! :)Congratulations to all of you guys! You deserved it. But don't forget that, TCredits has a expiry dates, so consider sharing some with your active team members. Hehe For not so lucky like me, don't loose hopes, just try and try until we win. Lol

Have a great day all!

๐Ÿธ๐ŸธRIA

10 posts

Rewadicals for Commissions. in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical #VersaPoints

18 days ago

will I get my commissions by the 10th of next month? YES!

But, as for me, I think it's more wisely to use RT for VP if you are VP short to complete EA status.

But for newbie who wants to get a TripleClicks Master Card (Payoneer card) for a short period of time, they can take advantage with RT to cash, just to complete the $20 requirement.

Just use your RT wisely :)
Have a blessed year Hloniphani!

RIA

14 posts

With 3,010 total VPs for December, why am I a EA? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

18 days ago

My best and quickest suggestion is to backdate 2 TCredits - 10 pack Anthony, before end of January 8th.

That's my favourite pack of TCredits when I am short of sales VPs just to keep BTL rank.

Good luck, and have a successful 2019 for you!

๐Ÿธ๐ŸธRIA

7 posts

I'm so happy to get this news. in Recognition #Compensation #Rewardical

19 days ago

Me too Rachael! I was also surprised and amazed with one of the hottest 2019 news of Mr. Gery! That's why, i have to stick with my business plan and wait for a perfect time to execute it, so that, no going back and no more hesitation when I have already started it. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

I wish you to have the best of the best 2019 Rachael!

๐Ÿธ๐ŸธRIA