Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
JENNY J.

South Africa

46 posts

Long Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 hour ago

Hi Israel!

My suggestion to you would be to do whatever it takes to learn how the Astro Auctions works.

My justification:
1. Even when you don't win the actual auction, you still win Constellation Prizes PLUS stand a chance to win the Rocket Box, Supernova & Pick the Bid prizes! - The latter 3 are huge prizes (I haven't yet won any of them but I will one day!)!!
2. The Constellation Prizes are 8fabulous because it can be used in EZ games which in turn can help you even earn more Badges;
3. My favourite winnings which I really get very excited about is Rewardical Tokens and VersaPoints! Of course, as you know too, the RT can be redeemed for various items among which Bitcoin (must = a minimum of $25 in value though to redeem) and then the VP winnings which can either help to retain a rank or help propel one to the next rank!
4. It's way better using your TCredits for bidding in Astro Auctions because the RT winnings are always more than the maximum 10 per TC that you would earn by using it for PB Auctions or other EZ Games.

Whilst I unfortunately can't provide you with any tips on winning an Astro Auction (other than what the Astro Auctions Rules state) simply because I haven't won one yet, I can help guide you on your way to Astro Auction success.

I suggest you read this Forum Thread from which you definitely will learn a whole lot:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=130848

as well as the Astro Auction rules:
www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Rules

TIP:
Treat Astro Auctions not as something to be feared or postponed until you know exactly how it works, just go for it! Start with ONE TCredit (that's how I started ) until you start feeling a bit more comfortable and knowledgeable about how it works.

I can guarantee that if you implement these suggestions that we'll soon see you rejoicing about your winnings here in the Forum (and I for one am looking forward to that because nothing gives me greater pleasure in this business than to witness others succeed!)

Go for it! You can do this!

Kind regards and God bless

Jenny Julies

12 posts

Astro Auctions and unsuccessful bids in Astro Auctions

8 hours ago

Hi Nelson!

I'm sorry to hear about your TCredit situation after that auction. Like the other members also mentioned, it is NB that the Rules be read/applied.

Because I am one of those people who remember something much better when I see it, I wrote this Forum Post about Astro Auction bidding especially what needs to happen and the information on the second screen:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=127962

Subsequent to that post Astro Auctions have been enhanced with a 4th screen = Confirmation Screen (see below), that will again display the information for you to check before pressing the "submit" button.

It's good practice to again pay special attention to the wording: "TCredits returned to your account if you do not win the auction" before pressing the "submit" button to ensure it reflects what you expect to be returned should you not be the winner.

Good luck in future auctions!

For now though, if I had to be in your position, I would either redeem so of my Rewardical Tokens tokens for TCredits or if budget allows, I would purchase single TCredits simply because of the 102VP that would help me to retain my rank.

Hope this helps

Jenny Julies

46 posts

22 hours ago

Hi dear Tanja!

Thank you very much for guiding me with the correct wording and aiding a better understanding

Kindest regards and God bless

Jenny Julies

5 posts

Astro Auction prizes Forfeited after 7 days of boarding in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

1 day ago

Hi all,

I feel very strongly about keeping things simple, easy and uncomplicated in terms of managing and marketing any business especially our SFI business. Here in SFI, one of our aims should be to help guide people to manage their business effortlessly.

Sure, I know that this is a business where new people must study and implement with the ultimate benefit that they will grow in knowledge and expertise if they do. I however have this nagging feeling that perhaps some of them flee from a fantastic opportunity to create a successful business because they have to additionally create this, that and the other manual records, for instance, to keep track of things.

I personally feel that it is a waste of time and unnecessary to reinvent the wheel to create manual reports for anything that is already computer generated. I believe (maybe naively pertaining to the risks with auctions...?) that systems should be coded in such a fashion that one (if we so choose) can simply press a couple of buttons to extract helpful information.

Since the Astro Auction system records various fields, among others, the boarding date-stamp, I think it should be very easy to add a note (or notes) field(s), to serve as warning to bidders, e.g. that they will forfeit auction winnings if unclaimed after 7 days of boarding.

I suggested in a previous post www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1492534#post-1492534 that the system be enhanced to enable us to extract bidding information because it is already in the system and would simply/definitely save us time.

In today's/this post, I'd like to suggest that the "Astro Auction #.... is ready for you!" email be enhanced to include the wording:

NB!
1. You MUST watch the flight to claim any items/prizes won.
2. For up to 7 days (168 hours) after boarding is completed, you'll have the opportunity to experience the flight and receive ANY Prizes won.
3. ANY Prizes NOT claimed within this 7 day period will be forfeited!

Jenny Julies

46 posts

1 day ago

Happy and blessed birthday Belinda!

Jenny Julies

46 posts

1 day ago

Hi all!

I've also bid in some auctions already (and of course I try to bid to win both the auction as well as as many of the other prizes) and had to wait for the Astro Auction to launch in order to receive the return of the non-earmarked TCredits for Constellation Prizes.

I think part of what Faizal V. is referring to is the fact that we have to wait until the actual auction launches before our accounts are again credited with the TCredits which was not earmarked for Constellation Prizes.

The way I understand the system is, if you earmark a certain amount of TCredits for Constellation Prizes, then the non-earmarked TCredits will be returned to your account, win or lose the auction.

These are my thoughts/questions:

- Since the system immediately reflects/"knows" the balance of TCredits that should be returned to the bidder's account, isn't it then possible for those TCredits to be simply be credited back at that stage?

- I can see that returning the non-earmarked TCredits immediately would, any way, enable those with big TCredit balances to bid is almost every auction then, making it even more difficult for those with a little TCredits to ever win an auction...

- Besides thinking that it is simply a matter of "keeping the TCredit accounting process clean/smooth, what would be the other reason(s) why the TCredits are retained until the auction launches?

- Also, would the immediate return of the non-earmarked TCredits not be a great solution to further restrict/prevent those who have huge TCredit balances from "dumping" it into other auctions with the sole intention to automatically "qualify" as Junior Auction bidders (because their non-earmarked TCredits are held in "abeyance" until launching)?

Just asking...

Congratulations to those who've already won Astro Auctions and thanks SFI for the fabulous system that allows every bidder to come out as winners of Constellation Prizes otherwise

Jenny Julies

19 posts

Astro Auctions in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Contests

2 days ago

Posted 7 minutes ago More by JENNY J.

HI all

What I think would help a lot, is a drop-down list per item can be provided.

Currently to predict how many TCredits will win an auction we have to scroll down lists and lists of the Flight Log to work out what to use as possible prediction for a new auction (unless some of you have found an easier way of accomplishing this without having to create additional, personal files...?).

So instead of scrolling down, I suggest the Auction Item Name serve the purpose similar to that of a URL. Then when we click on an Auction Item, the drop down list displays only the crucial auction winning information (excluding winner avatar, Rocket Box/Supernova/Pick the Bid Winners) to enable a quicker way for making a prediction.

Here is an example of what I have in mind:

Jenny Julies

Apologies, here is the bigger version of the screens I have in mind:

19 posts

Astro Auctions in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Contests

2 days ago

HI all

What I think would help a lot, is a drop-down list per item can be provided.

Currently to predict how many TCredits will win an auction we have to scroll down lists and lists of the Flight Log to work out what to use as possible prediction for a new auction (unless some of you have found an easier way of accomplishing this without having to create additional, personal files...?).

So instead of scrolling down, I suggest the Auction Item Name serve the purpose similar to that of a URL. Then when we click on an Auction Item, the drop down list displays only the crucial auction winning information (excluding winner avatar, Rocket Box/Supernova/Pick the Bid Winners) to enable a quicker way for making a prediction.

Here is an example of what I have in mind:

Jenny Julies

35 posts

Important new resource for Team Leaders/Sponsors in SFI News #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

5 days ago

I truly appreciate that I can now see what my new affiliates see upon joining because I really felt a bit lost in terms of guiding them not knowing what they're presented with (only because it was different when I joined).

So thank you very much Gery for availing this great tool to help us build our businesses effectively as well as the simplified, easy to remember link!

Jenny Julies

19 posts

Laptop computers, smartphones, Free PRM Astro Auctions! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

8 days ago

Hi all!

I don't know about you but I am absolutely beyond excited about this Stream Announcement:

"Coming this week to Astro Auctions...laptop computers, smartphones, and much more. And then, up next, our amazing new Astro Auctions GATEWAY which will allow you to easily turn friends, family members, co-workers, and more into your PRMs with FREE auction entries! Yes, your PRMs will be able to try out Astro Auctions with no cost, no risk, and with GUARANTEED-to-win FREE PRIZES! Stay tuned. Full details coming soon"

This is a huge Game Changer for our business!

Thank you very much Gery and all those who are working relentlessly behind the scenes to bring us more and more ways to build our SFI business! The latest news is amazing!

Thank you!

Jenny Julies

38 posts

Astro Auctions in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Sales

9 days ago

Hi Gery!

This is excellent news, thanks!

The challenge we - South Africa citizens - face is shipping fees that are very expensive.

So, would this apply to countries like ours as well?

Jenny Julies

38 posts

Astro Auctions in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Sales

10 days ago

Hi Steward!

I too simply love the Astro Auctions because of the various Constellation Prizes that we are rewarded with!

There have been previous Forum posts that mentioned the fact that more products will be added in future. In fact, I saw a couple today that contained new products, one of which was mentioned in this thread: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=130116

I saw another one for an SFI Earbud case and another one for a pocket token (I fail to remember the wording at this stage).

I thus am sure that SFI Corporate will be introducing a whole lot more in the near future.

For affiliates like me though, we are unfortunately limited in terms of physical products because of high shipping costs and because we don't have a US address (so we have to bid sensibly on those types of auctions).

It would be fabulous though to have auctions for products such as those you've mentioned (though affiliates with little TCredits won't stand a chance to win BUT have the Constellation Prizes as rewards!).

We have seen so many new introductions only in the Astro sphere that it wouldn't come as a surprise to see such products listed very soon So I guess we just have to watch the Astro space!

All the best with building your business using Astro Auctions as a powerful vehicle!

Jenny Julies

18 posts

YOU won the 3,000 RT Rocket Box in Getting Started #Astro Auctions #Contests #Getting Started

10 days ago

Hi James!

Congratulations on winning the Rocket box draw!

I entered that same auction and I was very excited to see your name appear as the Rocket Box winner though I had to chuckle to see your name appearing thrice!

I think it is a system's glitch that you have to take up with Support.

There have been a couple of threads about the Rocket Box issue:
This one: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=130115
and
this one: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=130092

So, I'm sure Support is attending to it but I suggest you submit a ticket to query why you were only credited with 1000 RT instead of the 3000 RT as per the Rocket Box.

All the best with the future draws & prizes!

Jenny Julies

12 posts

Winning T-time hourly contest. in Eager Zebra #Contests #TCredits #VersaPoints

13 days ago

Hi Rexford A.

No, you only stand a chance to win T-Time Draws once daily only but it all depends on luck. So one question is how lucky are you?

Getting to the other qualification rule, as per blog.eagerzebra.com/2018/03/01/how-to-play-t-time-official-rules/ you can enter the T-Time Draw up to Eighteen Times Every Day to qualify to win Two TCredits and you may enter every day of the month Once you win though, you get disqualified from further entries on your winning day.

The KEY is to set yourself up to qualify to win the T-Time draw.
That qualification requires action!
It requires actions in abundance!
It requires similar actions either 18 Daily or until you win!

I recently wrote this Forum Thread www.sfimg.com/forum/profile?sfiid=17770237 on affiliates losing out on TCredits: "Don't Throw Away Free TCredits!"

TIP:
Set a Timer to go off Every Hour and Enter T-Time Draw!

Here's to you and others winning many TCredits in T-Time Draws going forward!

Jenny Julies

2 posts

Don't Throw Away Free TCredits! in Inspiration/Testimonials #TCredits

15 days ago

Hi all

I often hear affiliates complain that they don't have money to buy TCredits.

I understand what it means not to have even a $1.99 to buy a single TCredit. I've been there, I know how it feels like when you simply don't have that extra amount in your budget.

What I don't understand is that some affiliates don't make profuse use of the Free TCredits available to us within SFI! No man, just stop complaining and make use of every opportunity to set yourself up to accumulate as many TCredits as possible!

There are several ways to acquire free TCredits.

For instance, the T-Time draw. The question is not how many times have you won since you joined SFI. The question is how many times have you set yourself up to qualify as winner on a daily basis?

I have won 72 TCredits the in the T-Time draw since joining 10 months ago
That's approximately 7 TCredits per month and it could have been more if I entered more!
If I had to buy those 72 Single TCredits, I would have have had to pay a total of $143.28!
Viewed another way, over a 10 month period, SFI gave me $143.28 to use in building my SFI business!

Those 72 TCredits sometimes came at just the right time! I won at times when I too didn't have any extra budget and no TCredits to partake in an auction or EZ Game. It's simple, if I didn't set myself up to qualify as T-Time draw winner, I would not have won anything!

TIP:
Set a Timer to go off Every Hour and Enter!

Do you know that you can enter T-Time up to Eighteen Times Every Day to qualify to win Two TCredits!?
If you didn't know, read this:
blog.eagerzebra.com/2018/03/01/how-to-play-t-time-official-rules/

For even more ways to earn Free TCredits, read this:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18183&referrer=search

Food for thought:
- Some affiliates become so focused on not having money that they are blinded by their emotions which prevents them from pursuing all the other SFI opportunities to acquire things free of charge, in this case TCredits.
- What they should do, is stop feeling sorry for themselves, determinedly push forward to achieve their goals and if they are stunted by money challenges, set themselves up to acquire it the free way then.

It's as simple as that.
It requires action!
It requires actions in abundance!
It required Daily actions, in the case of winning TCredits in the T-Time Draw, it requires 18 Daily actions!

So stop complaining and start taking action today, now!

All the best to building your SFI businesses. If others can do it, so can you!

Jenny Julies

7 posts

What's The Very Best Way To Close??? in Marketing #Marketing

26 days ago

Hello Sir Bruce H.

THIS kind of reaching out / offering to fellow SFI'ers is the stuff that makes me jump for joy!

All your posts are very insightful and leaves us not only with SFI ammunition but always has an added message for life in general and for that I applaud and pray abundant blessings over you for your selflessness

So the area you are touching on now is another one of those that I definitely would welcome assistance with so I am in for the next 10 days' training!

Thank you very much for everything - always!

Kind regards & God bless

Jenny Julies

30 posts

How to enter Astro auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests

27 days ago

Hello Sir!

Apparently some affiliates from Eastern Europe who experienced the same problem downloaded this application from the Puffin Web Browser and they reported success with it:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cloudmosa.puffinFree

Sloba C. informed us on this thread: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=128049&pg=2 Thanks Sloba!

I made the same post to Shirley B but please also try it on your phone & let us know if it works

Kind regards & God bless

Jenny Julies

30 posts

How to enter Astro auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests

27 days ago

Hi Shirley

Apparently some affiliates from Eastern Europe who experienced the same problem downloaded this application from the Puffin Web Browser and they reported success with it:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cloudmosa.puffinFree

Sloba C. informed us on this thread: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=128049&pg=2 Thanks Sloba!

Please try it & let us know if it works

Kind regards & God bless

Jenny Julies

PS. I also experienced a challenge with the PickaFace site - still trying to make changes to my Avatar. Will let you know as soon as I'm successful with it.

7 posts

Receiving VPs for each products purchased after review in Getting Started

28 days ago

Hi Basheer M.

Welcome to SFI and congratulations on your active Forum Engagement and achieving your EA rank within your 1st month of joining!

Regarding your question:

You do "earn 25 VP for each product rating/review ONLY on physical products and all TC Direct products (including digital products). Thirty days (45 days for International members) after ordering a product (15 days for digital products) at TripleClicks.com, you'll be requested to rate and review the product. Points are awarded upon submission of each completed rating/review. To determine if you have pending reviews/ratings to do, just log in at Tripleclicks.com, click the "Member Center" link in the top right, and select the "Review Center" link - www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/reviews

NB!

1. "You may only review an item once and receive a maximum of 1 TCredit and 25 VP for reviewing that item. Items available in different quantities, such as TCredits, are considered the same (one) product."

2. "Reviews are not included in instances of ECAs purchasing their own products."

3. "TCredits are not included when purchasing TCredits or other items with a price of less than 5 TCredits."

All the best with building your SFI business.

Kind regards & God bless

Jenny Julies

11 posts

How can anybody join the new MLB in Uber-Pick? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

28 days ago

Okay, I'm sure Support will respond today after the weekend

I recently saw some of Tommie K's recent Bugs Reporting but didn't pay much attention to it only because we can't respond to it other than ticking an applicable box. However, I went to have a look at others now that you've mentioned yours was submitted that way.

That category is actually a great way to alert all affiliates of a bug and simultaneously bring it to Support's attention. I must remember this. Thanks Svend for indirectly teaching me something new today.

Jenny Julies

36 posts

OMG..18,000 Rewardical Tokens in Recognition

28 days ago

Hi Navanithe G.

Congratulations, I am super excited for you!!

I've been keeping an eye on that Supernova section in the various auctions and couldn't wait to hear from the person who was going to win it! Yay!

Regarding your question on how to utilize it:

I wouldn't make a hasty decision to use it. I would look at my monthly and long term goals first and then make a decision with the aim to build/give your team depth. I would use it to benefit me in the log run and definitely save some for a later stage.

Congratulations too on your BTL rank!

All the best & God bless

Jenny Julies

11 posts

How can anybody join the new MLB in Uber-Pick? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

28 days ago

Hi Svend!

I also have not seen any notification to this effect.

The fact that there's no link or winner results as yet is probably an indication that it is still being fine tuned and that the links / notification will be forthcoming soon...

Have you contacted Support about it as yet?

It would be great to know the outcome of your enquiry

Jenny Julies

12 posts

Badges, I'm just wondering...? in Suggestion Box #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Hi all SFI'ers!

So with all the excitement and momentum over the past couple of months, as I was looking at the various badges and it's benefits, I was just wondering...

This article www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=31115&referrer=search states:
"if you want to be a Team Leader in SFI, your focus (besides meeting your own EA qualifications of course) must be on recruiting affiliates and [b]teaching them to become EAs and Team Leaders themselves (i.e. duplication).
This focus ALSO naturally earns you the points you need to maintain your Team Leader rank.[/b]
"

and

"All of the major financial benefits of being a Team Leader are derived from the Team Override Commissions you earn on your team members" and if our aim, then, is to produce more Team Leaders, would a BTL badge and benefits not perhaps produce more BTLs instead of many active affiliates (my perception) only aiming to reach / attain EA status?

In terms of building our teams and the aforesaid, and since we currently only have an EA Monthly Streak badge, what would be the possibility of considering the addition of additional Monthly Streak Badges?

The particular badges I have in mind are for maintaining BTL Rank and above.

So when affiliates become BTL, wouldn't it make perfect sense to motivate them even more by rewarding them with a special badge and benefits, for their efforts especially of maintaining that Leadership Commencement status (like we currently do EAs)?

I know that "there's no reason for being a Team Leader unless you actually have a team!" but with the Team Overrides in the new Compensation Plan www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan wouldn't something like a monthly badge and benefits encourage Team Leaders to work on producing even more BTLs (which in turn will produce more EAs), for instance?

This is suggested isn't made out of greed. The thought just came up since we currently only have the Monthly EA Streak yet BTL rank is actually where the major magic starts to happen... and building up to the other ranks.

Maybe I'm just a bit delirious as a result of all the excitement here over the last few months but what if such an implementation would produce even better, deeper team results...?

What are your thoughts?

Jenny Julies

23 posts

Payment in $ (US) for 1VP (versa point) in VersaPoints #Auto-Delivery #Sales #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hi Ristica

My post was meant as a positive response and in agreement with you.

I only gave background information so as to explain my actions when I read Forum posts and not to be negative about anything you wrote, in fact, I did so to understand clearly, hence: " ... try and understand this particular post fully" and "I feel that I understand the purpose/strategy thereof" and especially:

"There's a saying: "sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind". Although it might not be a pleasant experience for the recipient of that "cruelty" (NB! I'm not advocating abuse), it is sometimes needed to jolt the recipient into and onto a new path for his/her benefit." This is in full agreement that those who previously relied on VP to earn, now, like all of us, have to build deep.

Hence my closing statement:
"So if I've correctly read / understood your post, I am of the opinion that it is a much fairer system for us to earn the 4% on up to 12 dynamically compressed levels as per the new Team Overrides www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan"

In full agreement and anticipation of "Continuous development in SFI"

14 posts

VP's to $ in Compensation #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Ahhh, now I understand what it refers to! Thanks.

Gosh, I try and read as many Forum posts on a daily basis to keep up to date but I definitely missed that one!