Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Yusuf O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

6 posts

A good day for me. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests #PSA

22 minutes ago

Hello Phanibhusan,

That's a great feat you have achieved. Congratulations!

I wish you more and even better achievements in all your future endeavors.

Astro Auctions really pays.

Regards!!

Yusuf O.

9 posts

Help your team and give to them. in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

7 hours ago

Hello Steven,

If there is anything l gained in SFI, it is the orientation that, 'I can only succeed when members of my team are succeeding.

When you help others to grow, you are building your own structure for success.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

5 posts

Stretch Out With 2 Hands In Different Directions! in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 day ago

Hello Bruce,

I totally agree with you, life is give and take.

Everyone has their strength and weakness. While we expend our strength for the weak, we lean on the strong for support.

Have a most blessed and fruitful day.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

42 posts

How I made it to GTL in Miscellaneous #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

Hello Zhumagul,

Congratulations!

Right from my joining SFI that l started reading your posts, l knew you would go places and you have never ceased to confirm my prediction as true.

You will soar higher.

Best wishes!!

Yusuf O.

7 posts

You Have The Opportunity To Attract Sources Of Income. in Marketing #Marketing

3 days ago

Hello Jessie,

Thanks for your reply, time and effort.

I really do appreciate you.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

7 posts

3 days ago

Hello Preeti,

Thanks for your response but this is not an expectation of getting rich overnight as you have expressed. It is rather an expectation from promise made and expected to be kept.

Checking the E365 Championship prizes yesterday, it has been edited to read $100,000.00 from the previous $1,000,000.00.

Based on such information, many would struggle to become the champion of their class with eyes upon the reward. I am sure you can imagine how disappointing it would be when such expectation is shattered.

My considered opinion is that such baits should be expunged if they are not going to be honoured.

If Rewardicals are promised, let it be honoured.

Thanks for your time and concern.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

7 posts

Advertising Links Not Working on Facebook in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Hello Kimberly,

When you post direct to FB, it may be removed as spam in many cases.

If you join as many groups as possible, posting your adverts through the groups is legitimate.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

4 posts

Business bid for interested affiliates in Team Building #E365

3 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

21 posts

Privy Information????? in Team Building #Team Building

3 days ago

Hello Eugene,

From my personal archive, SFI currently have only 3 DTL Bing, Gery and Leon.

The other ranks are quite many and hopefully SFI admin may oblige us your request.

I wonder why this is requested anyway?

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

7 posts

3 days ago

Hello Bruce,

You are really doing a nice job of inspirational and motivational uplifting of my resolve each time l read your post. This post is quite frankly exceptional because it is expressive of the expectations of many affiliates who are working vigorously to achieve success with SFI.

Just yesterday, my PSA who became E365 Champion of his class of 24/09/ 017 called to inform me of receiving his E365 Championship plaque. I congratulated him for a job well done.

He went further to ask when he should expect his cash promise from SFI. I was dumbfounded because l wasn't expecting such question. I only told him l would seek further clarification on the matter.

Can you please assist me to address this issue?

My regards and best wishes!

Yusuf O.

10 posts

Winners Are The Ones Who ThinkThey Can Win!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

5 days ago

Hello Bruce,

There is never any problem that do not have a solution and there is never a problem beyond what an individual can handle.

All it takes to overcome any problem is the strength within the individual to endure while the storm is raging. Problems only visits and like any visitor, it goes when its visit has expired.

Thanks for the reminder giving the mindset of winning against all odds.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

3 posts

EA Status in Miscellaneous

9 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

19 posts

How to make fast money as an SFI affiliate? in Getting Started #Astro Auctions #CSA #VersaPoints

9 days ago

Hello Grace,

A popular adage says that; 'if you're looking for freebies, you're looking for losses.'

That is the honest truth about life. Everyone that offers you a quick means of income without any effort wants to dupe you of your hard earned money.

SFI offers you a level playing field where you can rise to any level in life with the competence you develop from your free training.

After your training, investing in your business is a choice. If you want to succeed with ease, financial investment along with your focus, dedication and consistency accelerates your business success.

If you do not have the financial capacity, no problem. SFI has the solution, build your team, duplicate your efforts, be consistent with all SFI activities and never give up.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

10 posts

hidden game in Recognition #Eager Zebra

10 days ago

Hello Biljana,

Wow! Quite exciting earnings!!

Keep outfoxing the foxes!!!

Yusuf O.

12 posts

Rewardical RT Trading in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

12 days ago

Hello James,

You have a great idea, a good product and something good waiting for you at the end of the day.

Keep it going and alive, never give up on it.

Regards and best wishes!

Yusuf O.

12 posts

Biological Clock-Your Inherent Timing Device-Within You. in Marketing #Marketing

12 days ago

Hello Bruce,

I was privileged to spend a good part of my early life with my maternal grandmother. I noticed that a lot of people used to come and see my grandmother for advice. It was through what l used to hear her tell the people that l formed the habit of sleeping over my problems.

She would listen attentively and after a few questions and answers session she would advice the person to go and think over the issue, sleep over it and come back the following day if need be.

Most didn't usually come back because their problems have been solved. Those who used to come back were those who wanted to show they were grateful and would bring a present of appreciation.

What you have shared is valuable and a great gift to last a lifetime.

Regards and best wishes!

Yusuf O.

9 posts

Oct 4th Uber Pick NFL Game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

13 days ago

Hello Andrea,

You have done the right thing by sending support ticket.

I am sure there will be response in due course after verifying your complaint.

Have a little more patience.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

7 posts

Experiencing glitches playing hidden in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

13 days ago

Hello Shirly,

First, it is part of the rule that for every word you get right, a clue is deducted. I guess that adds to the fun of the game making it not so easy to outfox the foxes.

Second, I've also experienced the clues awarded not adding up to what it should be. I never thought much about it but reading your post reminded me of it. I guess being a new game we can experience some hitches which can be adjusted through our feedbacks.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

9 posts

how much can l make in Compensation #CSA #Getting Started #VersaPoints

13 days ago

Hello Effiong,

You're welcome to SFI.

Earning in SFI starts with learning. This is unique with SFI and you need to imbibe the culture of reading because of this you have access to your customized LaunchPad of 57 lessons.

The secret to wealth creation resides in the knowledge to be acquired from your LaunchPad. Go ahead, learn, apply your learning practically and start earning through a leveraged income.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

8 posts

Be Careful What You Pray For!!! Don't Have Half-Baked Ideas!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

13 days ago

Hello Bruce,

You have reminded me of a saying from one of my professors from my university days.

He was always emphasizing that " when you fail to plan, you're planning to fail".

Regards and best wishes!

Yusuf O.

23 posts

Offering Free Product Through My RECA to increase traffic in Marketing #ECA #Marketing #Rewardical

14 days ago

Hello James,

Innovation helps to improve business a lot especially where freebies are offered. In offering free testing, definitely you'll pull traffic to your site but it is important to consider the cost/benefit ratio.

You are the one who knows how much a unit of your product costs you to produce. You must therefore carefully consider how many units you can give away that will not have a damaging impact on your business.

If you really feel safe, then the risk is worth taking.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

14 posts

Joining SFI Is Getting $$ And Do Nothing, Right?? in Team Building #Team Building

14 days ago

Hello Bruce,

You have captured the mindset of inactive affiliates. Their expectations are to register and start making $$$$$$ with ease. This is absolutely impossible !

All training materials and marketing tools are provided absolutely free. All that is needed by every affiliate is the effort of reading, understanding and taking action with the knowledge acquired.

The greatest part is that while doing all the learning and earning, you also have fun with eager zebra games all the way.

My regards and best wishes!!

Yusuf O.

14 posts

What sort of a person are you? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

15 days ago

Hello Antony,

Great post you have there, l must say. It is thought provoking and equally motivational.

Our perspectives play important roles in shaping our character, beliefs and approach to life experiences.

Age also temper our perspectives over time because as we grow, we see things either more or less than we used to believe.

No one dreams to be a failure in life. We tend to hold to our perspective and approach life with expectations of success but those we meet along the way will either agree or disagree with our perspective. The percentage of people that agrees with us determines our level of success.

Thanks for sharing!

Yusuf O.

8 posts

Losing clues in Hidden game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

17 days ago

Hello Marijke,

Your observation was right and it is not a bug. Either you use a clue or not, for every word you get right a clue is deducted. That is the challenge to beat and still outfox the foxes.

I haven't experienced the second observation of hovering mouse over start game for Hidden and text saying "start brain sprint". That may be a bug and am sure if noticed and reported by others, it will be ameliorated.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

136 posts

Congratulations Leon McKee, our new Diamond Team Leader in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor

18 days ago

Congratulations Leon!!!

Many happy achievements in the future.

Yusuf O.