Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Muthalagi V.

India

13 posts

MRP against why couldn't place order in Getting Started

8 months ago

Hi, Tanja,

How do go you said that statement review, give me any link pls

Muthalagi V

13 posts

8 months ago

Hi,
Thanks for all are statements, SFI cancelled so many order, and also sent message me, why specific issue we you having with this please!! I couldn't not understand this meaning, anyway SFI will clear this problems as soon, I post this question the forum because SFI takecare this action immediately for me.

Muthalagi V

13 posts

8 months ago

Hi,

So many times I given place the order 1 Tcredit and 102 versapoint product use through MRP and also order completed the order number got, but the order versa point not add my account the MRP not dedicated my account, I issued the complaint to SFImg but till yet not get the answer, some one help me , why this!??? Why I couldn't place the order use MRP!!!??

Muthalagi V

21 posts

How do earn easily in Getting Started

9 months ago

Hi,

Today I appreciate you, you asked question in the forum !!! This is your first earning!!! All are suggestion care and do that fine.

Muthalagi V

6 posts

Membership in Ask Gery

9 months ago

Hi,

This regarding contact support tesk, they will help you, if you have two I'd !!??
You may issue new ticket ask this solution, again you joined this team!! Its good idea, all the very best.

www.sfimg.com/Support/index?referrer=search
Muthalagi V

18 posts

Action Bonus in Ask Gery

9 months ago

Hi,

I also want know 'Action-Bonus', and payout commission !!?? Ok let i wait i watching this!!

Muthalagi V

134 posts

PTP game is back! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

9 months ago

Very interesting news whose play games!!! Again one interesting PTP new game of play,

Muthalagi V

19 posts

Fruits, Vegetables, Shop for pre-Registration in Ask Gery #Localvantia

9 months ago

Hi,bath,

Our founder gery said second answer, it will clear all are doubts, how they do!!? What's the benefit!!? Of course all are doubts cleared today!!

Muthalagi V

19 posts

9 months ago

Your information , I thinks all are questions full fill your given answer, thanks for your guiding us

Muthalagi V

19 posts

9 months ago

Hi,

Fruits , Vegetables, shop, they not giving any bill for their purchasing, and also so many shop Hardware, Electrical, small jewellery, goldbrokerr, small rice shop, bar also not giving bill but only have the shop and shop name, my question!!!?? Not giving bill but shop and shop name have, second !!? Not particulate shop and also name, pls explains how do register this type of shop!!?? They will give their address silp put the rubber stamping its enough!!?? For our purchasing bills!!??

Muthalagi V

15 posts

thank you in Miscellaneous

9 months ago

Hi,

God bless you more today, I pray my god you will recovery soon.

Previous my post sorry , spelling mistake

Muthalagi V

8 posts

EA and E365 in Getting Started #Contests #E365 #VersaPoints

9 months ago

Hi,omayio,

This month SFI sent you Direct email in your I'd, or else your alert tap showing, you should transfer your versa point 985 to this month, this is new affiliate benefit their previous month VP transfer to this month, first you do that, after showing your total VP,

Give transfer after check your scoreboard!!!

Muthalagi V

15 posts

Can I still register Localvantia? in Marketing #Localvantia

9 months ago

Hi,Santiago,

Pre - registration go on , you may register now,

All the best

Muthalagi V

25 posts

From 1407 VPs to 0 VP in VersaPoints #Compensation

9 months ago

Hi,Mohammed,

Your feeling we understood, but you joined Aug 8, and also sep 1 st SFI given messaged to you ,you may transferred your VP that date, if you done means !!?? This month how this possible!!?? New affiliate only one month only eligible for transfer their VP, this is your third month!!? So how this possible!!??

But don't worried about you couldn't reached your EA, so many way have you reaching your levels, you will this month 10 the receiving your commission amount, that's time this worries gone!!?? Your received your commission after your investment only 30 dollar , its will give you 1500 versa point within this month, so don't feel , and enjoys do work with SFI,

All the best

Muthalagi V

10 posts

$20 gift certificate in Marketing

9 months ago

Hi, Christopher,

Best way to use your gift certificate,

1. Above showing red offer .99 dollar CSA, this is benefit very most importance to BTL. You can purchase that minimum 5 item. Its will give you more benefit from your CSA .

2. You can investment with more benefit item have , pls you select as your intelligence.

3. I suggest its best 102 versa point giving back's values of 1.99 dollar.

4. You may use your more likely products purchase from TripleClicks.

Muthalagi V

6 posts

Ez Express token usage in Getting Started #Eager Zebra

9 months ago

Hi, sead,

Ez Gold streak not showing any option only I loss my Tcredit, today only I won 2 EZ express token, its showing my triple clicks account but I couldn't use this!!? How this!!?? Its benefit only 2 Tcredit values!!??

Muthalagi V

6 posts

Ez Express token usage in Getting Started #Eager Zebra

9 months ago

Hi,

EZ Express "tokens" allow you to play Eager Zebra games, just like TCredits...but with one, cool difference: you can use your EZ Express tokens to play Gold Streak, Knockout Trivia, and Card King Eager Zebra games even after you’ve reached your daily or weekly play or win limit!

The above as the benefit and use!!! I need more details about !! How do useful to EZ games , how much we will get Tcredit for free 1 EZ Express token, how its use!?? Because I couldn't use this token , I playing means less my Tcredit!!! What is the benefit or else this lie like T credit!?? Can you help me, any processor have!!??

Muthalagi V

35 posts

TripkeClicks Booster Club in Getting Started #VersaPoints

9 months ago

Hi, Scene Erikk,

Earn 1500 VP in previous month and current month to become Booster Club Qualified, but if you had not 1500 VP previous month, you can qualify current month by earn 3000 VP.

Best regards
Svend
PS. Yes there is some benefits to have the Booster Club, but if we cannot afford it, then we must be without.

This is for your said words,
Wonderful question!!??

SFI success including point!!?? Have, if you do regularly investment how this possible!!?? You don't do regularly monthly and monthly investment, only once you will take the auto delivery 1500 versa point, it will give you !!your full life investment ,how this!!?? Once you will do the auto delivery amount 64 dollar 9000 versa point for six month, monthly and monthly you will get the benefit minimum 250 dollar , so 250*6=1500 dollar , after six month you pay again 64 dollar , so less 1500-64=1436 dollar you will earning 6 month, this basically you calculate all the investment, this other one don't tell you about you, but I known that , this is secret of success !! with each one affiliate!!!

One article i reads in SFI , monthly may has with SFI 500 dollar commission some affiliate, 5000 commission dollar some affiliate, 50000 dollar earning monly some affiliate, why this the different!!?? Because they not clearly understood benefit with SFI!!?

Without investment no success at all any thing will not come commission!!!

Muthalagi V

35 posts

9 months ago

Hi, Taniya,
Weldon's, wonderful explaining about investment with SFI for BCQ!!
Thanks you,
Muthalagi V

35 posts

9 months ago

Hi, svend Erik,

Of course, how this possible without I spend of money or else without investment means they can qualified for BCQ!!?? 743 versa point I purchase from TripleClicks spent on money, remain 2237 that also I should do purchases that may be auto delivery or else manual within this month, then only I qualified for BCQ!!? Without investment how this possible!!?? Give me any ideas!?? Without spend of money!!??

Pls see my this thread second page what I said,

Thanks you,
Muthalagi V

35 posts

9 months ago

Hi,Tanka, Jogesh,

Your said answer correct!!! But previous they said not right answer!! And previous all are not clearly explained!! Weldon's , this month also we can qualify for BCQ!! But we do purchase from TripleClicks remains 2237 need of versa point, that all!!

See my second page this thread last what I said,

Thanks for your giving right answer,

Muthalagi V

35 posts

9 months ago

Hi, all are,

All are giving answer and solution wrong, new affiliate means whatever they do previous month and current month purchase or sales we total transfer to next month total VP calculated , that's time how much total of two month versa point they will eligible, become EA, BTL,STL, GTL also depends their two month total versa point, this is for new affiliate benefit.

Boost Club Qualification means we do purchase that auto delivery buddle or else manual delivery should be this month 1500 and also previous month 1500 we do consecutively two month done after we eligibility for BCQ. This means whatever we purchase the buddle from TripleClicks that carrying SFI account sales of the month. Simple!!! But every month we should participate means auto delivery important !!!because BCQ goal every month we do investment with TripleClicks that's motivation prize to BCQ.

My account I done 102 versa point buddle 7 and also Team international 5PSA purchased given me 29 versa point , so total =102*7=714+29=743, but scoreboard collaboration for every one new afflicted one month and second month whatever sales and purchase they not correctly show in the scoreboard, very simple.

Thanks for all participants all are giving answer.

Muthalagi V

35 posts

9 months ago

Hi,Ivna, Keith, Michael,
For the below statements, showing SFI, two month total 3000 VP OK, that we should get Sales or Purchase!!??? Below given purchase only, which one!!?? or else both sales and purchase we make two sales 3000!!?? And purchase 3000!!?? Total qualified 6000!!?? Which one we two!! Sales or purchase!!??

Muthalagi V

Q: What do I need to do to be BCQ as soon as possible so I can qualify for all the Booster Club benefits?
Just generate a minimum of 1500 VP in purchases this month, before the end of February…and then another 1500 VP in purchases before the end of March. Note that these can be any combination of orders placed automatically (Auto-Delivery) or manually, whenever you want during the month.

35 posts

9 months ago

Hi,Sherwood, Micheal, Rachul,Mary,

Pls ckeck my second page scoreboard details, how this!!???

Muthalagi V

35 posts

9 months ago

Hi,Ivana,

My total purchased 1213 consecutively 31 days, OK two month!!?? How this!!?? Sales consecutively 1885 that's correct!! Now how much I need!!??

YOUR VERSAPOINTS TOTALS
3,078 Total VP you've earned to date
1,885 VP from sales you've earned to date
2,058 Total VP you've earned this month
865 VP from sales you've earned this month
325 Total VP you've earned so far today
1,020 Total VP you earned last month