Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Ayoola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

176 posts

New Eager Zebra game...HIDDEN! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Good day SFI'ers,
Please what can I do to get authenticated by HIDDEN? I tried inputting my trippleclicks details but I won't accept it and I have it active on other games and Trippleclicks itself. I can't login into HIDDEN with my trippleclicks username and password.
Anyone who can suggest a way through?
Thanks in anticipation

68 posts

I need prayer warriors in Miscellaneous

18 days ago

I decree God's perfect health into his mind, heart , Body and soul. Sickness has no dwelling place in his body. His heart will function normal, he will regain his strength and stability. Quick recovery we pray oh Lord. It's well Sponsor.
We assurance in Him that by his stripes Paul Robillard is healed.

3 posts

Ayoola Osoba, Congratulations! in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you sponsor. With your assistance and guide , I have been able to come this far
I do really appreciate your sincere effort.
More success to this team

16 posts

T-Time hitch in Miscellaneous #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

5 months ago

Hi Affiliates,
T-time page on trippleclicks has failed to load since some couple of days ago. Thought at first it was a network or maintenance issues but t seems not. I really don't know what exactly went wrong from my end. Getting laid back on one of my favorite spot on winning.
Please does anyone face similar challenge accessing the T-time on Win it tab?

233 posts

Happy birthday Mr. Gery!! in Recognition

6 months ago

Happy birthday to the most amazing entrepreneur. Mr Gery. We celebrate you and wish you a life of unending happiness and continued joy.

3 posts

Congratulations Paul Robillard in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

8 months ago

Wishing the world’s coolest twin brothers(my sponsor Philip and his twin Paul) a wonderful birthday. May all your dreams and desires never elude you. Now let’s celebrate and make this day even more beautiful and colorful. 2/4

21 posts

Don't get it twisted, Change your mindset. in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales

8 months ago

-Robert Kiyosaki says:
"If someone invites you to join a Network Marketing business, join the business even if you don't know what it is all about. You also have to be patient and eager to learn the process gradually and relentlessly. Remain there, even if it takes you five years to be successful in it because when the benefits begin to flow, you will NEVER be the same person again."*

*People don't have the patience to build a business for 3 years but have the patience to go to work for 40 years.*

*It's crazy how some people feel that 2-5 years in a business is a long time to get rich. However don't feel that 40 years at a job is a long time to stay broke.
Change your mindset!
Work with the workers.
Success 2018
Success Everyone.

13 posts

A great win. in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

10 months ago

Congratulations Nkechi,
Your first KOT win, its a fantastic experience especially after successive runner ups.
Never say never, keep up the winning attitude.
More winnings ahead

5 posts

How to win Biz Quiz, Daily Grand & E365 & bank fabulous prizes! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #E365 #Rewardical

10 months ago

Wow! Bravo Jenny,
I'm indeed happy for you. You gave a detailed precept on enjoying and achieving success here.
Thank you

11 posts

Bid and build in Team Building #Pricebenders #PSA

10 months ago

Hi Faisal,
Sure its going to come handy, just a little wait and be rest assured your bid and build PSA will arrive.

17 posts

The rules of financial freedom in Miscellaneous #Sponsor #Team Building

10 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

17 posts

10 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

17 posts

10 months ago

22 posts

This is how to raise active affiliates, this is how to duplicate. in Team Building

10 months ago

Hi Fabian,
Your missive reminds me of this great quote from - Lee Iacocca
"I have always found that the speed of the boss is the speed of the team."
The relationship between a leader and his team is mutually beneficial. A good leader brings out the best in the team. A study of management literature also reveals that successful leaders invariably have a strong and efficient team, to the extent that the performance of the team at its very best, propels a leader to the top.
A bad leader cannot have a good followers.
Thanks

25 posts

Spin and Win in Getting Started

10 months ago

Hi,
Like it is rightfully noted,

NOTE: There is no mention of Spin & Win in the subject line. You must read each newsletter you receive in its entirety to find the new Spin & Win contest notice. When you find it, get to the Web page URL referenced as soon as you can (the entry period will typically be 48 to 72 hours, but could be less).
The idea is to ensure the news letter is read through its entirety to get the latest updates and announcement across to all affiliate not only singling out the spin & win section. It is embedded in the letter, so when properly read through , you will find the link and take a shoot.
I hope you don't miss the next Spin & Win.
Success.

15 posts

I won T-Time in Recognition #Contests #TripleClicks

10 months ago

Hi Edson,
Congratulations for the winnings and welcome once again to SFI.
Your TCredits are powerful tool to success here and I advised you read the this link below on the launchpad for proper information of it uses;
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=50&referrer=search
And for your gift certificate, learn how to use it reading this note on the launchpad
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=191103

I hope it helps
Thank you
More success and more winnings

19 posts

Happy Card King Winner in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

11 months ago

Congratulations Friend!
More winnings ahead. There are a whole lot of ways using your Tcredits from buying items on Trippleclicks and SFI, playing Ez games and etc.
You them wisely

21 posts

New lessons for VPs in LaunchPad? in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

11 months ago

With the advent of Rewardicals, I'm sure there are lot more in stock for Affiliates. But I'd rather state that we've got a whole lot ways from the Versapoint Ledger lessons on acquiring VPs .
Thank you

5 posts

know about rewardical in Getting Started #Rewardical #Team Building

11 months ago

Hi Vishal,
Your rewardicals are redeemable at rewardicals page directly after the support tab. Once you have required rewardicals to be redeemed for any item, there is always an icon that reads "redeem rewardicals" for you to redeem various listed items.

18 posts

For advancing from Level3(Master) to Level4(Grand Master) in Team Building

11 months ago

Hi Michael,
Thanks for sharing this valuable information.
Advancement in badge quest rank isn't only about acquiring many badges but total points attached to varieties of badges.
Start earning the points now.

19 posts

Knockout Trivia- The Most interesting Game in Recognition #Eager Zebra

11 months ago

Yes Prakash,
SFI is amazing, aside the business routine, there's time to play out games and also get rewarded engaging in one. Justifies, All work and no play adage. The Knockout Trivia exposes you to different knowledgeable quest to ones credit in all spheres of life. Its an added advantage to couple of things you learn anew.
Keep winning.

24 posts

Two Knockout Trivia games WON!!! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

11 months ago

Congratulations!
You are so lucky. Keep it up

36 posts

Awarding of Rewardicals for Badge Quest levels in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

11 months ago

Hi Jay,
I think SFI has really created an easy success way accessible to all, with smart work. For every advancement before now, there were major prizes for respective efforts. Rewardicals is a new innovation offered to affiliate for their advancement, progress and success. This new innovation gives you the option to redeem them (rewardicals) for various gifts and items varying from the the aforementioned (AVPs, Tcredits, Promo bids and etc). This means you have choices instead of stipulated prizes for advancement.
Changes are constant and they are here readily available to encourage our effort as affiliate on SFI. It isn't that hard.
Thank you.

36 posts

Awarding of Rewardicals for Badge Quest levels in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

11 months ago

Hi Reuben,
Rewardicals for the first three levels are awarded upon achieving a new level (within 24 hours) and like you just penned down, you've been holding the 3rd level for sometime now which means you must have been awarded the credits before rewardicals came up Nov 1st. ( in free promo bids, Tcredits and versapoints)
Prizes listed are for the current month. SFI reserves the right to adjust the prize list for each Badge Quest level at the beginning of each new month.