Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

9x SUPPORT
Ethel M.

Malawi

E365 Champion

11 posts

Compare the Pair in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

8 days ago

Congratulations Griceria on your winnings. As for me, since day one when Astro was introduced I never looked back to price benders. My reasoning is that I am gaining more at Astros than PB . I know I don't hold huge amounts of T Credits in my account. That's why AA is the best choice for me. Thanx for your post

3 posts

ASTRO AUCTION MOVES in Eastern Africa #Astro Auctions

11 days ago

Hi Jane, GMP, Grandmaster poker moves, are used when you are playing grandmaster games. The first move is free but the three other moves cost 1 T-credit, so in this case you use a move instead of a T-credit. I hope this helps.

44 posts

Astro Auction # 1059 in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TCredits

12 days ago

Snezana, started a similar thread concerning this kind of bidding, check for yourself the responses,
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=129895.
Some people just love to be winners. If they can afford it, they will go for it no matter how much it costs them. For the likes of us, is just watch and admire. We applause them of course.

5 posts

Ways Of Reducing Inactivity Of Affiliates / Members in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

15 days ago

In business as well as in life, generally honesty bears the most successful fruits. So yes I do agree with you, be honest even if it hurts to do so, it will do you good in the end.

26 posts

Something about CSA in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

22 days ago

Hi Brankica,
At least you got working PSA's, i tell you, i got over 800 PSA's, but only one logs in, but the fact that he logs in gives me hope and i keep on going and building my team, advertising, in hoping that some day, the right person with the right attitude and mind will come my way.
so yes, i would say there is hope for even some of those 300 CSA's to start working.
just keep on building your team and never give up, because some of your team members aren't working.
wishing you all the best.
Ethel.

12 posts

Traffic Exchanges in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

22 days ago

hi James,
thank you for bringing this up, i too will benefit greatly from the replies of the experts in this field.

9 posts

Tested Closing Methods - 1 of 10 in Marketing #Marketing

25 days ago

Very interesting Mr Bruce,
I am looking forward to all ten of the closing techniques, and I will keep following, every opportunity to learn I don't miss.
Thank you for your time and for sharing your knowledge with us.
Kind regards to you sir.
Ethel

10 posts

EA Bonuses not all Showing in Getting Started #Rewardical #TCredits #Team Building

25 days ago

Well done Aratunde for reaching Executive Status. May you continue to grow, as to your rewards, it will all be added, in due time. Be patient, and keep on building your team.
Kind regards,
Ethel Mtungira

28 posts

Junior Auctions for Veterans! :) in Astro Auctions

25 days ago

Hi Mary, your idea is very good, i wish it could be considered and some of us will have a chance, like most affiliates only don't have more than 10 TC's in their accounts, so yes if it can be done, it will be great.

20 posts

Astro Auction Problem in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

26 days ago

Even I ,have experience the same problem with PRM , can't be shipped to Malawi.

41 posts

BTL = 2000 VP ! in Suggestion Box #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Anita I feel you, i am in the same boat, I have 3000+ versapoints in my account currently but to advance to BTL, I need to make a purchase of over 400 versapoints which I don't have money for, i ddnt earn a cent last month with all the changes and no PSA who reached executive, it is an on going battle. Though giving up is not in my category I just have to persevere.
Wishing you all the best, and all the best for your surgery may it goes well with you.

10 posts

Have you checked your scoreboard today? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I like to check my scoreboard everyday before I even scroll down to turn the tab green.
Thanx for sharing I am sure someone will benefit by paying more attention to the activities happening on their score board. Have a great day.
Ethel

19 posts

unclaimed prizes...? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

I don't think you need to be in the room at the time the action start or begin, because once the auction is finished you get the email to claim it, check your dashboard for any unclaimed auctions you may have, then claim them to get get your prizes. I hope this helps, www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Dashboard

19 posts

unclaimed prizes...? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

What if I’m not around to see the flight?
For up to 7 days (168 hours) after boarding is completed, you’ll have the opportunity to experience the flight. Important Note: You MUST watch the flight to claim any items/prizes won.

7 posts

Excited in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Firstly I would like to say my heart felt thanks to Sir Gery and his team for introducing astro auctions, they indeed are awesome. I love them very much. I would like though to understand something, when you win Rewardicals lets say 1000 RW, how long do you have to wait before they appear in your account?

8 posts

Trouble placing bid in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

The problem might be your device maybe, just guessing, because since day one of astro introduction, I have been playing without problem. Try to refresh your browser and go to tripleclicks page and on bid button enter it through there it might help.
All the best for you Mercy..
Ethel Mtungira

12 posts

Convertion rate in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

It's a good question Mick, but as I have read before in other threads, this kind of calculations really is a numbers game, some people just progress from day one like you, you just joined in June and here you are a team leader already, while others joined years back but they are still affiliates. So I think for you to find the best calculations is to work to build your team and luck be on your side, you may find a mover within a week, amonth or in six months, it really depends on each individual signups. I hope you get my point.
All the best in finding your movers, workers and THE diamond.
Kind regards
Ethel Mtungira

8 posts

GMP/ZJ Matches and GMP Moves: in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

I think that you are missing out big deal. Please enter for astro auctions for one day instead of Pricebenders, I am sure you will be hooked right away. Lol.
Hope to see you there soon.

20 posts

More Than Doubled My May Commission in Compensation #Compensation #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Weldone Mr Bing O
Its people like you who makes this business so interesting and gives us a motivation to want to reach the highest levels possible. If you can do it, so is everyone else who is willing can.
I am still young and fairly new here but what I am learning everyday and experiences of the people gives me great motivation to want to keep on pushing forward.
I am glad you are one of my upline member. My respect.
Ethel Mtungira

5 posts

Are You Green Or Joe Green? in Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Hi Kingsley, I get you.
First the problem is with people's perspective when they join the business, mostly take it as a job so they want to earn.
Secondly, because they want to earn so bad so that they don't take time to really read everything that is advised in launchpad and the Internet courses, then when they can't earn the first month, they are stumbled in turn they go and stumble others who are willing to learn and earn.
I am happy that though you at first had to meet such bad advisers, you have come to realise that and you will make the most out of the good information you get.
SFI is growing and with a growing business you have to keep up with every updates that is being done almost on a daily basis, you can do this by trying to log in everyday and visit the forum regularly to learn what is being discussed.
I am wishing you all the best.
Take courage and move on , the joke doesn't have to be on you.
Ethel.

104 posts

Get your FIRST 5000 Astro Auction badge! in SFI News #Contests

about 1 month ago

I am heading there right now, i want to be in too. If I am lucky to win that will be a bonus, but the barge itself it should not pass me.Lol! I am really greatful that I belong to a great company like SFI, it always has something nice for its members. These are great times indeed, its best to make the most out of it.

97 posts

Introducing...Astro Auctions! in SFI News

about 1 month ago

This is really just amZing indeed, who would have thought, we've waited patiently and now here is something that everyone of us will benefit from, no more spending T-credits for nothing, with every bid, comes with huge opportunities to win something, I am equally excited like everyone else on this forum. Thank you sir Gery for the intro of astro auctions, you can count me in!
My appreciation goes to you sir and your entire team.

8 posts

Uber Picks results in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

I am sure we will hear of the results, i entered also and hope I picked the right teams.
Whatever the case SFI will not keep is in darkness. Like you it is my first time to play uber picks.

33 posts

Wits End in Team Building

about 1 month ago

Wow! Hear that Kemi, encouraging words from Sir Gery himself, so no need to quit yet, wait a little bit longer, you never know what's in store for all of us. As for me, i am very excited about this.
Keep on waiting patiently.

13 posts

Sir Isaac Newton's Law in SFI Plan! in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi David,
This is very good
By all means boosting our downline to get to the top, helps us to get to the top ourselves.
I agree with you that opti build is a must've if you are very serious about building and growing your team
Thank you for sharing with us your thoughts today.
May you continue to progress to the top.
Ethel