Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

9x SUPPORT
Ethel M.

Malawi

E365 Champion

16 posts

Can I buy for customer? in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Good day Marijke,
Very interesting point you have raised, my opinion is that when you make that purchase it will be you buying from TripleClicks, which means all the details in both column must much, that will be yours, i think you will benefit by earning versapoints and rewardicals that comes with that sale, not direct commission.
I stand to be corrected if I am wrong.
Wishing you all the best. Selling is very important, its the whole purpose of our business.
Kind regards,
Ethel Mtungira

16 posts

How can I be a sellers of TCredits? in Sales #Localvantia #Sales #TCredits

18 days ago

Hi Mizanur R, I think this selling of T-credits will be in the form of the PSA/PRM/CSA, buys the T-credits to play games, you will be earning a direct commission once they make such a purchase , in that way you have made a sale for SFI and your reward is the Commission you earn.
I hope i helped a bit.

(Repaired formatting tags - moderator)

8 posts

Uploaded my photo profile yesterday. Why still "pending approval? in Getting Started #E365 #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hi Fuad,
Welcome to SFI and to the Forum, i would ask you to have a little patient, it will be approved if you have met all the necessary criteria.
If you still feel it's taking longer than necessary, please do submit a support ticket ,
www.sfimg.com/Support/
Welcome.

6 posts

Astro action claim in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Hi Mary,
Once you do your claim, your winnings are added instantly. Let's say you one rewardicals, check your rewardical ledger and you will find them there, same with VP and everything else. I hope this helps to answer your question.

7 posts

Double joy... in Recognition #E365 #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Weldone Keshav, its winnings like these that inspires many of us to log in daily so that we can enter daily grand drawing, and daily crown, its very important to do these, by doing our daily tasks we get a chance to win. I am very happy for your winnings, keep on entering for more chances.
Kind regards,
Ethel Mtungira

15 posts

I Should Have Spent Those 8 TCredits on Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

I agree with you Teresa, card king is a lucky game you can't always win or make it to top hundred while AA is a win win, even if you dont win the auction itself the constellation prizes are awesome. I love AA!

9 posts

How to get reference links.( Post ids and lesson ids) in Miscellaneous #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Lucky, I hope you are okay,
When i come across important information that i want to share with my team, i normally copy and paste the info to my leadership page, and when I write my team mails, I go back to my leadership page and copy it then paste it to the mail. Or sometimes, I just copy the link and send it to those I want to see that kind of info. I hope this helps.

9 posts

Flight ID: Astro - RT - Bitcoin in Marketing #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Hi Keshav, I think Sangoh is trying to tell his team that they should participate in AA so that they can accumulate enough Rewardicals in order to buy bitcoin as he has a firm believe that bitcoin is going to shoot up in price again in the near future. I might be wrong but that's what I get from his thread. Any correction on my part are welcome.

11 posts

Compare the Pair in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 months ago

Congratulations Griceria on your winnings. As for me, since day one when Astro was introduced I never looked back to price benders. My reasoning is that I am gaining more at Astros than PB . I know I don't hold huge amounts of T Credits in my account. That's why AA is the best choice for me. Thanx for your post

3 posts

ASTRO AUCTION MOVES in Eastern Africa #Astro Auctions

2 months ago

Hi Jane, GMP, Grandmaster poker moves, are used when you are playing grandmaster games. The first move is free but the three other moves cost 1 T-credit, so in this case you use a move instead of a T-credit. I hope this helps.

44 posts

Astro Auction # 1059 in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TCredits

2 months ago

Snezana, started a similar thread concerning this kind of bidding, check for yourself the responses,
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=129895.
Some people just love to be winners. If they can afford it, they will go for it no matter how much it costs them. For the likes of us, is just watch and admire. We applause them of course.

5 posts

Ways Of Reducing Inactivity Of Affiliates / Members in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

In business as well as in life, generally honesty bears the most successful fruits. So yes I do agree with you, be honest even if it hurts to do so, it will do you good in the end.

26 posts

Something about CSA in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi Brankica,
At least you got working PSA's, i tell you, i got over 800 PSA's, but only one logs in, but the fact that he logs in gives me hope and i keep on going and building my team, advertising, in hoping that some day, the right person with the right attitude and mind will come my way.
so yes, i would say there is hope for even some of those 300 CSA's to start working.
just keep on building your team and never give up, because some of your team members aren't working.
wishing you all the best.
Ethel.

12 posts

Traffic Exchanges in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

3 months ago

hi James,
thank you for bringing this up, i too will benefit greatly from the replies of the experts in this field.

9 posts

Tested Closing Methods - 1 of 10 in Marketing #Marketing

3 months ago

Very interesting Mr Bruce,
I am looking forward to all ten of the closing techniques, and I will keep following, every opportunity to learn I don't miss.
Thank you for your time and for sharing your knowledge with us.
Kind regards to you sir.
Ethel

10 posts

EA Bonuses not all Showing in Getting Started #Rewardical #TCredits #Team Building

3 months ago

Well done Aratunde for reaching Executive Status. May you continue to grow, as to your rewards, it will all be added, in due time. Be patient, and keep on building your team.
Kind regards,
Ethel Mtungira

28 posts

Junior Auctions for Veterans! :) in Astro Auctions

3 months ago

Hi Mary, your idea is very good, i wish it could be considered and some of us will have a chance, like most affiliates only don't have more than 10 TC's in their accounts, so yes if it can be done, it will be great.

20 posts

Astro Auction Problem in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

3 months ago

Even I ,have experience the same problem with PRM , can't be shipped to Malawi.

41 posts

BTL = 2000 VP ! in Suggestion Box #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Anita I feel you, i am in the same boat, I have 3000+ versapoints in my account currently but to advance to BTL, I need to make a purchase of over 400 versapoints which I don't have money for, i ddnt earn a cent last month with all the changes and no PSA who reached executive, it is an on going battle. Though giving up is not in my category I just have to persevere.
Wishing you all the best, and all the best for your surgery may it goes well with you.

10 posts

Have you checked your scoreboard today? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

I like to check my scoreboard everyday before I even scroll down to turn the tab green.
Thanx for sharing I am sure someone will benefit by paying more attention to the activities happening on their score board. Have a great day.
Ethel

19 posts

unclaimed prizes...? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

I don't think you need to be in the room at the time the action start or begin, because once the auction is finished you get the email to claim it, check your dashboard for any unclaimed auctions you may have, then claim them to get get your prizes. I hope this helps, www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Dashboard

19 posts

unclaimed prizes...? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

What if I’m not around to see the flight?
For up to 7 days (168 hours) after boarding is completed, you’ll have the opportunity to experience the flight. Important Note: You MUST watch the flight to claim any items/prizes won.

7 posts

Excited in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

Firstly I would like to say my heart felt thanks to Sir Gery and his team for introducing astro auctions, they indeed are awesome. I love them very much. I would like though to understand something, when you win Rewardicals lets say 1000 RW, how long do you have to wait before they appear in your account?

8 posts

Trouble placing bid in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

3 months ago

The problem might be your device maybe, just guessing, because since day one of astro introduction, I have been playing without problem. Try to refresh your browser and go to tripleclicks page and on bid button enter it through there it might help.
All the best for you Mercy..
Ethel Mtungira

12 posts

Convertion rate in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

It's a good question Mick, but as I have read before in other threads, this kind of calculations really is a numbers game, some people just progress from day one like you, you just joined in June and here you are a team leader already, while others joined years back but they are still affiliates. So I think for you to find the best calculations is to work to build your team and luck be on your side, you may find a mover within a week, amonth or in six months, it really depends on each individual signups. I hope you get my point.
All the best in finding your movers, workers and THE diamond.
Kind regards
Ethel Mtungira