Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

35x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #2

9 posts

When I win Astro Auctions will I get my T-Credits back? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

6 hours ago

Congratulations on your win Mrs. Sanchia!

7 posts

What happen to Time Machine game? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

8 hours ago

Hi Mrs. Sheila
The Time Machine has already ended today. Now time to wait for the winners results.
This is normal to end it earlier than expected date. New one will start after the winners are announced.

Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.

80 posts

Please give a prayer for Laverne. in Miscellaneous #ECA #Leadership #Sponsor

16 hours ago

Prayers for LaVerne and wishing her a speedy recovery!

3 posts

Birthday Wishes in Recognition

22 hours ago

Happy birthday Mrs. Christine, hope you have a great one, enjoy your special day!

9 posts

Does Anyone use co-op's anymore? in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

3 days ago

I have set my own contest similar to co-ops for my Team.
EA gets 3 newly joined PSAs from me each month
For my BTLs and higher ranks, 50% of all my newly joined PSAs goes straight to OB and gets distributed to all my DDs, + each BTL from Gen 1-8 also recieves 1 PRM for each, each month as an incentive for their BTL rank achievement and their hard work.

So far it's working tremendously and does wonders.
Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.

8 posts

About incentive in Team Building #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Mr. David
Here are the list of all communication Tools with your team inside SFI.
1. Icebreakers
2. TeamMail
3. Genealogy Group Mailings
4. PSA Mailer
5. CSA Mailer
6. Stream
7. SFIM (SFI Instant Messaging)
8. E-Cards
9. Private Forum
To learn more about it visit the launchpad lesson about communication here:
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=55&referrer=search
As you can see SFI has several different ways to communicate with your downline members.

But I do also use other different ways to communicate with my downline.
I usually search for them on FB by typing their names in the FB search bar or (magnified glass), if I find the person with the same characteristic (such as name, county, state where they live, same person photo etc..) I send them a friend request.

As soon as they except, I message them and introducing myself, but before saying anything else I like to get to know each other, for a better communication. After when the communication is sealed and we both are comfortable, we start talking about SFI and how I am there to help with anything I can and introducing them to everything else in their businesses.

I also have an FB messenger group chat for my team, if the person is interested in joining the group chat I add them into the group. That way they all can be updated with all the SFI news, contest incentives, tips etc..

Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.

26 posts

SFI and TC badges quest benefits! in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Great post Michael and thanks for sharing.
I honestly love the fact that instead of 1 Badge Quest contest, now we have 2 and the benefits are now doubled.
However this is only the beginning, SFI is working on more new SFI badges to add. I am pretty sure that's when the real challenge will begin, and I love challenges. Let's wait and see how it goes.

All the best!
Zhumagul A.

52 posts

He's BACK! in Miscellaneous #Compensation

3 days ago

Welcome back Mr. Randy!

2 posts

Badge Quest glitch or a bug?! in Bug Reports #Compensation #Contests #Rewardical

4 days ago

I just recieved an SFI corporate notification on Badge Quest saying the following:

Now I am pretty sure this is not right, as we don't get the notification for BQ Grand Master/ BQ Grand Master Elite until the 1st day of the month. So is this a glitch or bug?
Thanks in advance!
Zhumagul A.

50 posts

New Rewardical Gateway is here! in SFI News #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

4 days ago

This is really great, love the website and beautiful design. Thanks so much!
Already started advertising the new RW gateway link, I don't have any doubts that it's gonna be a huge success.

All the best!
Zhumagul A.

36 posts

CSA / PSA / NSA balance idea in Suggestion Box #Compensation #CSA #Team Building

5 days ago

I am sorry but I don't agree with none of this. If people don't want to recieve SHCSAs it's siple, go to my Account, scroll all the way down and chose not to receive a share of second home CSAs, it's that simple. No one is forcing anyone to participate it's ones choice to do so.

I wouldn't want the Second home CSAs program to be removed. I honestly love it and I also know that my team does too.
I have several active CSAs who are awesome, and I am very thankful.
All these complaints is just going overboard, why not instead of complaining so much, not putting all those energy in generating TC products sales and in Team Build to grow bigger and deeper in generation.

Those who don't want to invest or struggling, can chose to sale TC products, promote the EZ games recruit PRMs etc... and concentrate in building their own team, because that's where you can earn income. Also teach your team to do the same.

The Rome wasn't built in 1 day, yes the plan is simple, but no one said it was going to be easy.
So what I am trying to say is be patient, keep persisting, keep learning, keep working hard, keep showing support to your team. With the positive attitude, mindset and persistance, you can do anything. Just set your goals and keep moving forward working hard/smart in reaching each one of those goals.

All the best!
Zhumagul A.

27 posts

More Rewards for the TOP 20 Forum Gurus! in Suggestion Box

6 days ago

Hi David
I gotta say that I agree 100% with Mrs. Tanja. Just for being able to help others in forum should be rewarding enough. It is an honor to have the guru badge, we are no better than anyone else. Don't SFI already rewarding with way too much to make everything for everyone much easier? Why keep asking for more rewards ?

I personally love helping others, just a thought that I was able to help someone here on forum, is rewarding enough and I am very much satisfied with it. I do not post here to earn any rewards, I do it because that's what I love to do without expecting anything in return.

You asked for general opinion and I just give my own humble opinion.
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

213 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jaswant Singh! in Recognition

7 days ago

Congratulations, Jaswant Singh. What an amazing achievement!

9 posts

New Badge Quest Leaderboard in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building

7 days ago

Hi Mrs. Dusica
The SFI badges and Triple Clicks badge has been separated into 2. Now we will be able to see only how many badges earned in SFI, in your badges tab.
You can view you're Triple Clicks badges here: www.tripleclicks.com/BadgeQuest
All you have to do is click the Here button where it says in you're SFI badges tab:
Try Triple Clicks badges Here.

I gotta say I really love it.
Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.

5 posts

Gotclicks2.com short urls in Miscellaneous #Team Building

11 days ago

Hi Bijesh
We have several different options for it!

1. For our SFI gateway links, the most effective way to have shorter link or for any marketing methods, the best is to create your own blog and have your own domain.

2. You could get prestige custom domain by, purchasing in the TC store, winning is in AA or PB penny auctions, or from the Rewardical.com. It gives you 5 options to create your own domains for each of your Gateway links.

3. You could do a Google search for (shortening links ) and there you'll have several options to chose from.
Such as :
bitly, tiny etc.. for free.

Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.

118 posts

Team Leader rank qualifications simplified in SFI News #Compensation #Leadership

11 days ago

Hi Mr. Kevin
The sponsor rating hasn't been eliminated, all affiliates still will be able to rate their sponsors and earn the 10 VPs each month. It's just not included in Team Leader qualifications any more ( which means it won't affect you in anyway to move up to higher rank).

Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.

118 posts

Team Leader rank qualifications simplified in SFI News #Compensation #Leadership

11 days ago

Thank you Mr. Gery for always thinking about how to help everyone.
Now I hope there won't be anymore complaints about the sponsor rantings. But I do also hope that do to this, sponsors won't stop showing support and help their team members.

All the best!
Zhumagul A.

9 posts

PRM is having issues with AA in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TripleClicks

12 days ago

Thanks Mrs. Tanja, maybe that could be it. Anyways I already let the PRM know on what to expect so she won't be surprised.

Thanks everyone for all your responses, I reallyappreciate it.
Wish everyone all the best!
Zhumagul A.

9 posts

PRM is having issues with AA in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TripleClicks

13 days ago

Hi Mr. Hans-Peter S.
Thanks for replying.

If the FREE Bid in AA was only for SFI affiliates, then how come the PRMs can see it?
FREE Bid is for SFI affiliates and PRMs as well. But there is something wrong with it which won't let the PRMs use the FREE Bid. A little clarification about this would be much appreciated as the FREE Bid is still new, it might be having some kind of glitch or a bug in the system.

All the best!

9 posts

13 days ago

Hello everyone, hope your all having a wonderful evening or morning.

One of the last PRM that I personally recruited for one of my BTL member yesterday, is having trouble with AA.
As I use game industry for recruiting also, it has a worldwide and friends chats as well, here is what she messaged me:

She says that she is unable to submit free bid in AA, but it is her very first time.
Could there be a bug or a glitch?

Thanks in advance!
Zhumagul A.

7 posts

Can The Worst Be The Best in Compensation #Compensation #Contests #Leadership

13 days ago

Hi Faith
Anyone in your class who joined SFI same day as you, if they have less than 1500 all time VPs accumulated during all this time that means they still aren't entered the E365 Challenger contest.
In order to enter the E365 Challenger contest:

There are six qualifications to get entered into the E365 contest:
1. Verify your email address
2. Whitelist the email addresses of SFI and upline members
3. Complete your Affiliate Profile Basics
4. Upload your account photo
5. Send your commitment letter to your sponsor
6. Achieve EA status

But when you go to your E365 Leadership page, you are able to see the list of your classmates and how much VPs has they accumulate per month and all time VPs, this way you'd know what you up against and how to overcome them all to make it to E365 Monthly VP Champ or E365 Entrepreneur Champion in your fisrt year.

To learn more about the info and rules of E365 contest here:
www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=info_and_rules&referrer=search

Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.

12 posts

You’re definitely doing MUCH right! in Getting Started #CSA #Marketing #PSA

14 days ago

Hi James
From my own experience, all my active PSAs and PRMs are personally recruited by me using free advertising. I believe that recruiting new members yourself, you have better chances of your team to be active.
I've tried both paid and free advertising and free is what has been working best for me.

All the best!
Zhumagul A.

33 posts

Am I doing something wrong? in Compensation #Compensation #Sponsor #Team Building

14 days ago

Hi Mr. Ronick
I am sure you aren't doing anything wrong.
The only thing that I can say, is to not give up in your existent team members in your genealogy and don't stop recruiting new members.
Here is a tip, try to send E-Cards to each one of your PSAs, it can be time consuming but it is worth of a try.
Every time I get a New PSA notification, I go ahead and send the Icebreaker immediately, then I send a welcome letter using E-Cards. Now here is what is interesting and why is it more efficient.

PSAs who never logged into their SFI account for a second time since the day joined, some might take months to come back online, respond to your E-Cards, they are just waiting for the right time (when their ready).

2 days ago one of my inactive PSAs responded to my welcome letter E-Card that I sent over 4 months ago. The good thing is I check my email 3 to 4 times daily to make sure I am not missing on something important.

I was able to reply back with the instructions on how to get started and what the first steps, then I see him back online completing his registration, profile and other instructions from his To-List page.
Then he replied back asking what are versa points and why their so important, I sent him a copy of Versa points Glossary Definition from the launchpad lessons and also added the launchpad lessons link in case he would like to learn more.

Every since he is being logging to his SFI business account, reading and completing his task and we've also being communicating through email. Who knows he could be my next future diamond?.

So what I am trying to say is don't give up on your team while they are still in your genealogy downline report, you never know when they would come back, but do keep recruiting new members each month and keep doing your best as an awesome sponsor should.

Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.

21 posts

To all who didn't know or to future E365Champions in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365 #VersaPoints

14 days ago

Hi Ishita s.
Yes our name isn't on the Plaque but it's something we can do, to add our name to the plaque, because it has plenty open space for it. Not everyone can claim the plaque, only those who become E365 Entrepreneur Champions in their first year building their businesses with SFI can claim the the plaque.

The answer is "No" there is no E365 Champion plaque for being Country Champion, I am sorry.
Hope this helps.
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

21 posts

To all who didn't know or to future E365Champions in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365 #VersaPoints

16 days ago

Yes I am sure, I paid $0, here is my order info for the E365 Champion plaque:

All the best!