Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

31x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion

3 posts

What do those i refer to Rewardicals get Exaltly in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Rewardical #Team Building

21 hours ago

Rewardical PRMs would be earning more RTs shopping online in any RECA stores that are plugged into rewardical.com search engine or offline to do their grocery shoppings and redeem their RTs to all of the items in Rewardical.com.
TCredits
Bitcoin
Silver Bullion
Gift Cards
Charitable Donations and more...

I guess as a Rewardical PRMs the only thing they won't see would be the VPs or prestige domain in stock as those are only for those who are SFI affiliates who wants to build their business here. But they can have access to all Zing Network properties.

All the best!
Zhumagul A.

5 posts

Quest MASTER level in Inspiration/Testimonials

2 days ago

Congratulations Mrs. biljana!

7 posts

2000 RTs in less than a week Wow in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TCredits

2 days ago

Wow I won over 2000 RTs + other valuable prizes from AA in less than a week, and it wasn't from the Rocket Boxes.
Over 1000 RTs in 2 different AAs by placing only 1 bid of 1 TCredit in each, I love AA.
Auction #1615 September 18, 2018

Auction #1980 September 23, 2018

Keep using at least 1 TCredit in AA daily my friends, because you never know when is your lucky day.
Wish everyone all the best!
Zhumagul A.

23 posts

How well SFIMG works with mobile platforms? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Sales #Team Building

2 days ago

I am working in my SFI business 24/7 with my Android mobile phone, and for me it works great even better than my laptop/computer or tablet.
Hope this helps
Zhumagul A.

6 posts

Affiliates from Dominican Republic Making TC Purchases in Sales #Auto-Delivery #PSA #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Actually yes there is a way you can help your PSA get his/her Payoneer card. If you think you're PSA is a serious worker and deserves a help, then you can issue a $20 or more of gift certificate. That will give him or her the eligibility to apply for his/her payoneer cash card.
Then when your PSA receives the card, he/she can use it as a payment option or to purchase product's from TC or etc...

Hope this helps
Zhumagul A.

71 posts

Hidden is too difficult! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

3 days ago

Hi Jimmy
Yes it is challenging, as the English is my 3rd language, but since the Hidden game was launched I leaned new words that I never even heard of lol
I love the new game, it helps me learn and improve my English, that's for me is much more important than the badges.

All the best!
Zhumagul A.

65 posts

Time to say goodbye in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Hi Marijana
It's sad to see you go. You will be missed by many including me.
I wish you all the best of success, heath and happiness.
Take good care of yourself.

8 posts

How to make sale? in Sales #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #Sales

3 days ago

The best way, is to use your Triple Clicks marketing methods/tools to recruit PRMs and to generate sales:
www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingMethods&category=TripleClicks&goal=Sales&difficulty=&free=&pg=1

Use sites such as:
Traffic exchange, there are the ones that are free and others that need a little fee, you can find some in Google search by typing ( free traffic exchange sites )
Facebook sales groups
Facebook
Google +
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest
Your own personal blog
FB fan page or create your own personal advertising FB group and invite people to your group etc...

Hope this helps
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

13 posts

What will happen to my CSAs in Miscellaneous #CSA #PSA #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Hi Adeolu O.
To retain your CSAs, you must personally maintain a minimum of 1,500 VersaPoints each month to retain them. So it doesn't matter how you acquired them, if you don't requalify to your EA rank this month or on/ before November 8th by making backdated order, you will lose all your CSAs.

Here are 12+ ways to earn VPs
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240

I suggest you do your best and requalify to at least EA rank. If you can't don't be discouraged, you can rebuild it again.
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

179 posts

New Eager Zebra game...HIDDEN! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

5 days ago

Awesome
The game is very challenging but that's what makes it great.

Already earned new badge from the game.

Thank you Mr. Gery

7 posts

SFI Gold Team Leader shares Genealogy Post. in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

6 days ago

Beautiful thread Mrs. Maree, thanks for sharing.

Before when I still was very new I was always afraid about resigning my PSAs.
After I did it for the first time, I felt so relieved and happy with the results, that ever since I am never afraid anymore. The best part is you do not lose anything, instead your helping your team to grow and grow yourself along with them, together as a team. It's all about team work.
Now I don't only assign newly joined fresh PSAs wether it's manually or through the OB, but I also personally recruit new PRMs for all my team members from Gen 1-8 as an insensitive for achieving BTL rank each month, 1 PRM for each BTL each month. Because I really appreciate all their hard works, I created my own contest for my team, and I am very proud of them all.

I am sure your post will help many affiliates in here.
Thanks again, all the best!
Zhumagul A.

3 posts

Glitch or a bug on the Opti-Build Leaders badge in Bug Reports #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

6 days ago

Not sure if there's a glitch or a bug on the Opti-Build leaders badge but it keeps coming back and then disappears again.
My down lines and others are experiencing the same issues, please fix it.

Thanks in advance!

18 posts

If you are not EA by the 10th in Compensation

7 days ago

Hi Mr. Bijesh
For your 1st question:
If you are EA this month, it won't expire on the 30th of September, instead it would be showing your status as ( Executive Affiliate pending requalification) starting the 1st of October until the end of October and you will still be qualifying to EA rank benefits.
Your VPs will be at 0 and you gonna have to start all over again to collect as many VPs as you can that can help you requalify to EA rank on October.

For your 2nd question:
If you fail to requalify to EA rank by the end of October, you will still have until the 8th of November to make backdated order to requalify EA rank for October.
You will lose all your CSA +CSC + EA benefits only after the 8th of November, that is if you fail to requalify to your EA rank for October.

Hope this helps
Zhumagul A.

18 posts

If you are not EA by the 10th in Compensation

7 days ago

Hi yahya
Let me explain it in a matter so that you can understand it better:
As you are already EA this month of September:
You will earn the commissions and perks you earned so far for September, after the 10th of the next following month (October) when the commissions gets processed.
That includes the Direct Commissions from your PSAs/PRMs and Co-Sponsor Commissions + the 4% Team Overrides over 3 compressed level ( that is if you have any active team members who made any kind of purchases on September), + your Bonus 10 TCredits for achieving EA for September.

Now next month of October you have the full month to requalify to EA again. In case you won't be able to requalify to EA:
You will have time until the 8th of November to make back order and requalify to EA for October, or else you will forfeited (lose) all your CSAs + any commissions earned from your CSAs on October. So in other words you need to requalify to at least EA status on October to recieve you CSC and other bonuses on November.

So your statement would be true if you didn't requalify to EA status for October, before November the 8th.
Hope this helps
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

19 posts

Is yesterday's Biz Quiz answer really correct? in Ask Gery

10 days ago

Hi Mr. Thomas
You are absolutely right, there was a technical issues which later was fixed and corrected.
Here are some screenshots that I took because of the same reason:
I was given 2 different questions for yesterday's Biz Quiz.
1st:

2nd:

After few hours checked again and it was corrected and thankfully my given answer was excepted and it was correct.
Hope this helps
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

13 posts

CHAMPION E365 in Miscellaneous #E365

10 days ago

Hi URANIE C.
The easiest way to fill in the 7000 VP gap in 41 day's would be buying at least 3 packs of 125 TCredits, it'll give you 4500 VPs. Then use those TCredits in AA to win RTs, VPs etc.. , then collect enough RTs to convert into more VPs until you get enough VPs to win the E365 Championship.
This would be the easiest way, otherwise try as hard as you can, anything might happen in 41 days.

All the best & good luck!
Zhumagul A.

220 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ronald Erskine! in Recognition

10 days ago

Congratulations Mr. Ronald & Mrs. Debby, what an amazing achievement!

16 posts

My  Step-It-Up Group mail today! in Team Building #Team Building

11 days ago

Congratulations my friend, it's a great post and mail to send out to your team. I sent out similar team mail yesterday as soon as I saw the announcement and it surely did trigger their attention, as I saw few sleeping beauties back online.
Hope your sleeping beauties also see your team mail and won't miss this amazing opportunity that is being presented to them on the month of September.

Wish you all the best!
Zhumagul A.

25 posts

Which is your Biggest Versa Points Winning in AUSTRO AUCTION ? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

13 days ago

My biggest was 250 VPs which I won the very first day the AA was launched.
I used only 1 TCredit to test in 1 AA and in return I won:
1000 RTs from the consolation prizes
5 Matches and 5 GMP moves
250 VPs
500 RTs from PTB
All that was my very first wins from the AA the very 1st day using a single TCredit.
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

10 posts

Payoneer card in Compensation #Compensation

13 days ago

Hi Cyriacus
Mine was faster than I thought which only took 2 1/2 weeks to arrive, but I am in USA.
Maybe posting and asking others from your own country would give you a better answer:
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=87
You can also call the Payoneer costumer service give them your account number or case number and see what'sgoing on.
Hope this helps
Zhumagul A.

12 posts

Error messages in Miscellaneous

13 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

11 posts

According to my calculations in Compensation

14 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)