Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Ratan A.

India

16 posts

Maximising VPs earned from PB and EZ tabs in Getting Started #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #VersaPoints

5 hours ago

Dear Ratan with all due respect I have to disagree with you if you are stating that the tcredits used on auctions or pb should not be considered an investment or should not be factored into ROI figures. Failure to do this will make it seem like you have a very profitable business when in actuality you are going bankrupt in the back end. In my opinion anything that you spend in your business should be accounted for.

That is just my humble observation.

Mr. Ray ,
I have to say ,you totally misunderstood my statement .
I am considering 5000 vp as bonus and by no means I intend to say that spending to buy tcredits should not be accounted in .
Thank you

16 posts

Maximising VPs earned from PB and EZ tabs in Getting Started #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #VersaPoints

6 hours ago

Rattan that is awesome figures but could you please clarify how much of a monetary investment it would take to earn those VPs. It would help to understand how easy it actually is to accomplish this.

Thank you in advance.

Dear Ray G ,
Practically it is a very bad idea for those who are aiming to earn vp only . Because to earn those 5000 vp will cost you minimum $435 . But we can earn 5000 vp by spending maximum $120 also .
But for someone who is interested in playing auctions and games and investing $435 for that can also earn 5000 vp in this manner . We have to count this vp's as bonus and can not compare it with investments or ROI .
Regards ,
Ratan

16 posts

11 hours ago

Previously ,to earn 1000 VP from PB we had to place Bids 1000 times .
Now ,if you bid 1000 times ,you earn 10000 RT which can be exchanged for 3333 VP . Add 30 VP for turning tab green and you earn total 3363 VP by spending 1000 Tcredits in a month .
Same applies for EZ games . Spend 500 tcredits as before and you earn 5000 RT which can be exchanged for 1666 VP .

It's way too much then before .

18 posts

Can I replace 1200 Rewardikals for $ 2 in Getting Started #Compensation #Rewardical #Sales

11 hours ago

There are dollars, but will they go to my account?

You need at-least 3000 RT to exchange with $5 TC Gift certificate . $5 is the minimum we can exchange .
Those GC will go to your TripleClicks account and you can use them at TripleClicks as par your willing .

It is not correct it is go to TripleClicks account it is a gift certificate to use on TripleClicks.

Money on TripleClicks account can be used to issue GC. to team and also be withdrawn, that can a Gift Certificate not.

Best regards
Svend

Thanks Svend for correcting me but ,I think I said exactly the same .
Definitely TripleClicks Gift Certificates will not reflect in SFI account alone and it can be used to spend at TripleClicks as par one's willing .
BTW ,I have not exchanged my RT to GC yet but I understand ,I can not withdraw them to my Bank account .

Regards ,
Ratan

18 posts

Can I replace 1200 Rewardikals for $ 2 in Getting Started #Compensation #Rewardical #Sales

15 hours ago

There are dollars, but will they go to my account?

You need at-least 3000 RT to exchange with $5 TC Gift certificate . $5 is the minimum we can exchange .
Those GC will go to your TripleClicks account and you can use them at TripleClicks as par your willing .

18 posts

Vacation mode in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Yes you can . You only need to turn on the vacation mode and turn it off when you login again .
Turning on Vacation Mode will remove one day from your streak each day this mode is enabled, so be SURE to turn it off when you return!

12 posts

Registrations without mail ids?.. in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

5 days ago

You have to check once again if those newly joined members are your PSA or your Downline members .
We get emails of only our PSA's and We are not provided with emails of our Generation 2 or lower members .

10 posts

Kindly provide the link where I can redeem my TCredits. in Sales #Sales #TCredits

5 days ago

Hi Lubna ,

Check this link
You can find all the possible ways to redeem your tcredits here .

Ratan

6 posts

Suggestion to play more Brain Sprint in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

7 days ago

You have a good suggestion for those who love to play games all the time . But this may affect Brain Sprint Leader Board and those who are willing to spend more tcredits will rise above on the board .
Also someone trying badge quest advancement may find it even more harder to enter into the top 200 leader board .
But yes , if the paid games doesn't affect leaderboard and only first 10 free games are taken into account for Leader Board ,then it will be great for every one .
Regards ...

7 posts

High Scores in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

10 days ago

Good suggestion Mr. Musthafa .
It will be great to know what we have to achieve in order to achieve greater heights .
Thank You .

Ratan

19 posts

E365 Champion's VPs in VersaPoints #E365

13 days ago

www.sfimg.com/Leaders/PowerRank?wipecache=true&nocache=true&display=class&limit=50

Keep watching for your Rank in your class . You have be on no. 1 position in this leader board to become E365 Champion .

To become E365 champion ,you have to be ahead of all others who joined SFI on the same date you joined .

Wishing you luck ..
Ratan

7 posts

Exchange rate for T Currency in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

14 days ago

Also keep in mind ,Sellers are allowed to charge anything between 5% to 15% extra as their commission . Combining both USD price and commissions ,rates can differ with different sellers .
It is better to check with the sellers before exchanging your money with tcurrency .

12 posts

Please create junior and senior category players in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

15 days ago

There are Newbie ,Junior and Senior section in games where it is possible to do . Such as KOT but I don't see any possibilities of classifying Zack or Poker to Junior and senior section .
About prizes and top 10 players , there is a limit of maximum 2 t-shirts to be won by per player/year. So, even if same players are seen as top 10 players of the month ,they can win prize only twice in a year .

22 posts

The $180 Success Plan in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #PSA

15 days ago

Dear Antony ,

I will like to know why you recommend 1 pack of 125Tcredit + 2 packs of BuilderBundle along with Sbuilder .
This total purchase will give us 4780 VP + 100 VP(For Auto Delivery) = 4880 VP .
I think ,you can recommend this plan with $125 Success Plan .

Thanks

7 posts

TCredits Connoisseur Badge count in Suggestion Box #TCredits #TripleClicks

15 days ago

Hi Robert ,
Have you checked your Tcredit Ledger ?
It's so easy to find out your tcredit purchase from here .
Have a nice day .

Ratan

8 posts

Advertising Items to Sell in Getting Started #Sales

16 days ago

This product is an auction item and not for sale .
You can instead promote your pricebenders gateway to attract new members .
Have a wonderful sunday .

18 posts

43rd time winner in knockout trivia in Recognition #Eager Zebra

17 days ago

Congratulations Saroj on your win .
Knockout Trivia is a wonderful game . keep on playing every day .
And ,have you tried Brain Sprint . I find it equally interesting .
Have a nice weekend .

10 posts

how to know new PSA claimed their CSA or not ?.. in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

17 days ago

I guess ,we can know only if we communicate and ask our new PSA about it .
Best way will be to try to catch them online and start talking about Smart Start Program and in between you can ask them if they claimed free CSA or not .

18 posts

An Affiliate Not EA for 10 Month? in Compensation #Compensation #Getting Started #PSA

21 days ago

Hi Ofuonyebi,

I won't go with what our SFI Affiliate agreement says about such affiliates ,But for me he/she is a great prospect .
Someone working hard for 10 months without success needs sponsor or up line's special attention and they can fine tune that affiliate a bit with useful tips and ideas .
I am sure by taking proper care that affiliate is going to be one of a gem of your team .

Ratan

11 posts

You and Zackjack go together like.... in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

24 days ago

This are wonderful games designed to entertain us . Grandmaster Poker ,Zackjack ,Cardking ,Knockout Trivia , Brain sprint and many more to come .
Great work SFI .

11 posts

PRM question in VersaPoints #Rewardical #VersaPoints

24 days ago

So if PRM win at auction PSA or CSA does not get anything, A stands for Versa points that are replaced by Rewardical. Where are those Versa points?

PRM's are not able to see those SFI related auctions . To check once ,you logout from tripleclicks.com and open www.tripleclicks.com/indexAuctions . Your PRM see what you are seeing without login . No PSA ,CSA auctions .
Similarly ,I think they don't see the option to exchange their RT with VP .

Have a nice weekend Snezana .

328 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion natasa cajic! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations, natasa C!
Yes , You deserve to be a champion !
Wishing you more success in coming years !

20 posts

The team should never know in Team Building

about 1 month ago

Once again ,Thanks for the inspiring post .
Positive attitude along with confidence is a must for leaders . I get inspired by reading about great leaders .

I will love to read more about you . Please if you can provide me the same .
Thank You ,
Ratan