Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

8x SUPPORT
Ratan A.

India

E365 Champion

12 posts

Where did my CSAs disappear? 480 CSA-s in Team Building #CSA

2 days ago

Hi Redoslav ,
You can lose your CSA's only if you don't maintain minimum EA status in any given month .
Your CSA's will be forfeited only if you are not EA last month .
Ratan

7 posts

BADGES in Miscellaneous

7 days ago

Please read the Official Contest Rules

59 posts

Request re grammatical correction in Miscellaneous

7 days ago

Agree totally with you and I occasionally feel like there is a race for getting into top 20 guru .
just my humble opinion without offending anyone .

5 posts

New badge in Recognition #PSA

10 days ago

Congratulations Veronika .
Achieving this badge is incredible as this badge means you have at least 34 active new PSA's .
I hope and wish you win 50000 Rewardicals by becoming 1st Catalyst Club Elite Member .
As we are in weekend ,We may see some official announcement by Monday

11 posts

Just a little thought in commissions! in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Sales

11 days ago

Hi John ,
I guess ,previously there was a cap of $7 because we were able to earn commission even from accumulating only Action VP . But now we earn commissions only if there is some sales in our team , so your suggestion of lifting the restriction of $7 is worth consideration .
Ratan

11 posts

Strange event! in Miscellaneous

12 days ago

Nothing is strange dear friend .
As you didn't achieved EA rank last month ,Your last month's accumulated vp's are transferred to this month today .
Wishing you to achieve EA rank this month .

7 posts

Where does Card King Zackpot start in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

16 days ago

Yes ,the pot starts with 500 and increases while the players spend tcredits . Players spending more then 500 tcredits increase the pot and it keep increasing when ever some one spend a tcredit while playing.

11 posts

Constellation Prizes in AA in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

18 days ago

Thanks Mr. Tim for your valuable input .
What happening is , if anyone participates in 10 AA /day ,can win 60 -100 EZ lifelines which can be almost impossible to use even if expiry period is increased because of daily accumulation of this lifelines .
So, instead of 60-100 EZ lifelines in 10 AA ,if we receive 20-30 lifeline and some other extra rewards may excite members more to participate in AA.
Ratan

11 posts

Constellation Prizes in AA in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

18 days ago

Thanks everyone for your reply .
I have put this into suggestion because I have lost more then 6000 EZ lifelines (Matches ,Moves and Clues ) until now and I am sure there may be many others like me .
Any replacement to this prizes may encourage me and others to participate in AA even more frequently .
Thanks again .
Ratan

11 posts

20 days ago

I agree with you Brijesh but who ever wants to play games can exchange their RT with EZ lifelines and others can use RT in other ways .

11 posts

20 days ago

Constellation Prizes such as Moves, Matches and Clues may not be of use for all the members and if not used ,they expire in 7 days .
EZ lifelines can be exchanged through RT @12 RT / 1 lifeline .
So, can we replace this Constellation Prizes of Moves, Matches and Clues with Rewardicals and have the liberty to exchange those won Rewardicals to either EZ lifelines, TCredits or even for cash .
This can make AA even more popular and exciting .
Ratan

258 posts

Introducing...Direct Cash Redemptions for Rewardicals! in SFI News #Rewardical

20 days ago

This news has given me motivation to participate in AA again as before .
Let's hope this moves brings positive results all around .

Can we expect any changes in constellation prizes won in AA ?

Wishing everyone a very happy and prosperous new year 2019

7 posts

Astro-Auctions: Two tabs missing.. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

22 days ago

Hi Prabhakar ,
Most probably ,you lost your VIP status .
The tabs you mentioned are features available to only VIP's .
Check your Dashboard and you will know more about it .
Ratan

14 posts

RST Gift Certificate in Compensation #Compensation

23 days ago

Unfortunately No , you can't help your team members by exchanging your RT to Gift Certificate (GC).
This GC can only be used for purchase made by you at TripleClicks.com
You may help your members by other ways suggested by Marija above .
Best wishes ...

3 posts

High Bids at Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

23 days ago

Showing high bid was on trial which didnt produced desired results , therefore it is discontinued .
We no more see high bid in any auctions .

31 posts

What's coming on new year? Any guesses? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Team Building

27 days ago

May be a new game along with lots of badges to grab .
It will increase our chances in badge quest leader board .
But finger crossed and waiting for new year to come .

8 posts

Can Buy Tcredits in Rupee term via my local Debit Card? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

29 days ago

Hi Arun ,
Yes ,you can use your master/visa debit cards towards payment to TC . But your card has to be compatible for making international payments . If not ,you can request your Bank to upgrade your card for international transactions .
Ratan

43 posts

Is AA losing it's charm ? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Sales #TripleClicks

29 days ago

Hi Stephen,
We all have our own strategy about how we advance our desired rank.
To be honest ,AA has proved to be a very good means for lot of affiliates advance their rank by placing a bid ,hence it is popular .
The products , the high price of winnings and lots of restrictions is keeping lots of players away from this auctions .
At present I play AA to win products which interests me and unfortunately I don't find anything other then tcredit auctions for myself .
I may play again with 1 tcredit to win few VP's whenever I am short of them .
Regards ,
Ratan

43 posts

Is AA losing it's charm ? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

For me CONSTELLATION PRIZES are very boring .
VP's have no value if you are already a team leader .
Other prizes such as Hidden Clues or Matches and Moves are good for those who can spend hours playing EZ games .
I was a frequent flyer ,participating in almost all AA few months ago . Now ,I just try to win Tcredit auction every 15 days and a Tcredit subscription auction every 90 days .

20 posts

Customer Protection in ECA Program #ECA #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Dear Kelly.. I really cant notice the difference between zinnia and rose, I am sorry.. For me..everything which is beautiful may be named ROSE... (Well.. your name can be ROSE also...)
Wishing you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, dear... much more success in the coming 2019 at SFI and in your life!

20 posts

about 1 month ago

Thanks Kelly for the beautiful rose from your garden .

But No , RECA and ECA are totally different .
Buyers have protection from SFI if bought from ECA stores but buying from RECA is totally on buyers risk . Buyers have to do their own research about RECA and make purchase .SFI is not libel for any fraud or whatsoever . Buyers receive few rewardicals only If RECA confirms the sell .
That's what I have understood from the posts of other forum members .

20 posts

about 1 month ago

To be honest, I dont care what happens to RECA store.. I want to bring on table what will happen with TC members like us, who buy at RECA stores. We have to be protected somehow since SFI and TC promote this program ...

20 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi Sead ,
If I understand well, RECA program works like this:
We search them, go to their website, place order by making payment, then come back to SFI to claim rewardicals.
Now, it's all upon RECA store either to accept the claim or reject it.
We don't have any order history at Tripleclicks and I just want to know ,incase RECA don't deliver the ordered product to buyer, what is the role of SFI in that case and how a buyer is protected.
Thanks
Ratan .

20 posts

about 1 month ago

I would like to mention something about RECA stores makes me feel uncomfortable .
What if I buy something from any RECA store and make payment to them but they dont send me the product .
As a buyer ,do I get any protection from SFI or TripleClicks ?