Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Ratan A.

India

E365 Champion

22 posts

Is It wise to play Astro Auctions? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Dear Sead ,
By default ,we all are PRM to our sponsors . If we don't buy , don't participate ,how can we encourage our members to participate ?

31 posts

how do i become EA again in Team Building #Sales #TCredits #VersaPoints

3 days ago

20 days are too long time Snezana and I know what it takes to activate one's paypal a/c from India .
He have limited RT and most probably tcredits also and suggesting him to play games and depend upon pure luck will be foolish . He may lose all his CSA's by depending only upon luck .
Ratan

31 posts

how do i become EA again in Team Building #Sales #TCredits #VersaPoints

3 days ago

Month of November is over only 1/3rd .
Creating paypal a/c may not take more then 2 -5 days . So, you have enough time to retain your EA status by buying tcredits in this month .
Don't worry and work on your goals to achieve .

7 posts

Progressive TCredits Bundle in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

7 days ago

Most probably , 100 tcredit auctions with 15 days win limit replaced progressive auctions .

9 posts

Everyone must get a fair chance! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

8 days ago

Auctions you've participated in during last 30 days: 90 (1,185 all-time)

Keshav , above are my stats and I saw many bidders winning Supernova in this 1185 auctions . But , I am still to win one Supernova .
It's all about luck and few auctions may not make a difference to one's luck .
Keep trying ,Keep enjoying .
Ratan

8 posts

VP Required for Retaining PSA & CSA'S in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

9 days ago

To retain PSA ,you have to Log in at least once AND have at least 250 VersaPoints every 45 days .
For CSA ,it's minimum 1500 vp every month .

139 posts

Lets make TEAMS stronger in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Team Building

12 days ago

Reread my replies again .
I have quoted what I found in glossary definition and Launchpad lesson .
Directly or indirectly ,I am not raising any question about the integrity of the owners .
My question was ,either tcredits are a product or a virtual currency , it's as simple as that .
I received few replies and I am doing my own research on it .
Thanks for your contribution .

139 posts

12 days ago

Sorry , you misunderstood me Mr. Scoot.
I just asked a simple question to enhance my knowledge , if we can consider tcredit as a product . And I no where suggested selling digital currency is illegal .Please don't try to change the direction of the topic .
I received few replies and I am doing my own research on it .
Thank you

139 posts

13 days ago

Dear Scoot ,
I still have doubts if we can consider tcredit as a product .I believe they are a form of currency we can use them at TripleClicks .
Below is what I read in our Launchpad about tcredit .
TCredits
What are TCredits? TCredits are a form of digital currency used at TripleClicks.

Regards

139 posts

14 days ago

" I thought Forum is not place for jokes and anecdotes... I am not sure if me or other members want to read your “once upon a time” stories!
Anyway, I can’t connect your story with the real problem we are discussing here, and it is ,not having good products to offer and attract new members.
By forcing newbies to buy 125TC or even 100TC at the very fist beginning might seem like very unpopular move.
The value of TC can be felt after few months. In this situation maybe not even then. So... maybe the leaders should buy more TCs and lead by their example instead of making pressure to their downline.. who by the way, are not in position to spend money ( as you want to say.. I can buy something for my child.)
Maybe you, like great leader, should give them more support by advertising, getting new members and reassigning more to them. See, I have never received member from you.. I am sure. Not even moral support. Nothing. And I don’t need it, thank you.
Once again, the great leaders should take on their arms the burden of the new compensation plan and find out popular way for smaller ones, for new members and for those who want to work but don’t know what and how. discover the method for success, see their downline growing, and at the end collect the credits and commission, of course. Here I can feel the ordering is different… At the end, you might loss much more than the new members who, not seeing the bigger picture, will leave and… will give characteristic to SFI through the social media like “Few earners site”!

139 posts

14 days ago

I see tcredits as a virtual currency of tripleclicks which we spend on tc's products such as auctions and games . We exchange our currency with tcredits to enjoy tc products .Everyone will buy tcredits only If the products are good otherwise No .

Even glossary defines it same.

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=34276&referrer=search

Glossary definition: TCredit

TCredits act as TC currency that allow you to take FULL advantage of your TripleClicks member benefits. Use your TCredits to bid on Pricebenders Auctions, play Eager Zebra games, to participate in contests, and more.

So, all the affiliates will buy tcredits if the products are good and exciting . And not only 1 pack of 125 but multiple packs every month .
My average VP par month has been approx. 10000 which has now dropped to 4000 to 5000 .
I even have seen your name always in top 50 VP Leader board but now you have around 6000 vp (just enough to retain your PTL rank )and almost at the bottom of VP Leader board .
This trend suggests ,we are somehow managing to retain our ranks and not buying more then that .
No surprise if many of old time team leaders with small team have decided to remain EA because they don't see value in buying tcredits any more .
We all need value for our money , even to buy tcredits . Otherwise members will try to find free ways to earn VP to maintain their minimum required rank .
My understanding says , We lack good products now to support our current compensation plan and that's the main reason for downfall of our commissions .

As a great team leader and my Up line leader please advice me and all of us , How can we benefit from buying tcredits when there are no good PB or Astro Auctions , No good games , No good products to buy When even with a decent team our commissions are not enough to cover our cost of buying 125 tcredits ?
Ratan

139 posts

15 days ago

Boris ,
Just for a healthy debate , I will put my thoughts regarding current compensation plan , SFI and tripleclicks.
Any compensation plan can work perfectly if backed by few good products to sell .
SFI is about selling and not buying (buying is optional ) .
We promote SFI and its products to prospects but at present we lake good products to promote .
Pricebenders , ECA stores , astro auctions ,EZ games etc are products which we promote .
ECA stores are replaced by localvantia and RECA stores and I am not sure how attractive they are to the prospects .
Pricebenders is no more a thing to promote .
Astro auctions raised big hope to all of us and even I was playing and promoting them with great enthusiasm .I participated in almost all auctions until last few days . Unfortunately ,astro could not fulfill our expectations even after 4 months of its introduction .
High winning bids ,lots of restrictions ,no good products on offer etc keeping away people from participating in AA and that's the reason we see around 10-15 AA being completed every day .
To be honest , I find nothing exciting in AA which can bring new prospects in and make them buy .
Games ,again I am not sure how many prospects we can find to play games.
AA and games are good for old affiliates trying hard to retain their ranks .we can earn few rewardicals and vp which helps us earn our rank with ease .
And if it's just to buy tcredits every month to maintain our rank , even with great efforts a new affiliate may see some profits may be after 2 or more years ,that too depending upon activity of all his downline members which makes it a very risky investment .
Bottom line is ,until there are good products to promote ,we all will see downfall in activity of our team members and reduced commissions .
We need good products to promote and I am sure Gery is working hard on it .
Your suggestion has merit if you can show the practical benefits to prospects of what they can achieve by spending $29 or $36.25 every month .
Ratan

139 posts

15 days ago

I raised this issue couple of months ago and even Gery was not clear about it .
I have few team members who have won this auctions and are either TL or EA with 1500 sales VP but no commissions for the sponsor and no Team override for upline leaders .

139 posts

15 days ago

If that was the case , you should feel proud of all worthy auctions were won by your team .
thanks

139 posts

16 days ago

Ohhh ,Thank you .... atleast you noticed me and you put your hat down for me .
I don't care even if you put your hat up for me .
It's my business and I am independent to do it on my own way until I break any rules .

I was here for a debate on your suggestion which to me seemed more focused on big leaders like you and can affect small leaders with small team .

Thanks once again

139 posts

17 days ago

Agreed totally Scott and I am saying exactly the same .
Focus should be on generating sales and not forcing small members to purchase when they are earning few $$ as commissions .
Efforts of an EA introducing few PSA making purchase is same like generating sales .
We should leave this small members who struggle to become EA with all the pearks they are enjoying right now . They have to purchase anyways once they decide to advance to TL rank .
That's my humble opinion about the suggestion made by Boris .
Thank You

139 posts

17 days ago

Scott , If purchases made by our PSA's and downline members is considered as sales then yes , EA's without decent purchase or no purchase should earn TO from purchases made by their PSA or NSA .
Why their should be any pre-requisite of buying minimum 100 tcredit to get the TO from their team members ?

139 posts

17 days ago

Lot's of permutations and combinations to retain EA every month in free ways , which is in fact very difficult to attain . But making those small member compiled to buy 1200vp every month may force them out of this business .
This may serve good only to leaders with big big team and they are very few in numbers .
Let EA's be without any conditions .
This are My thoughts regarding this suggestion without any disrespect to anyone ,

139 posts

17 days ago

How can someone retain EA status month after month without any sales/purchase vp ?
I don't think that is possible .

16 posts

First bidder/ Astro auction. in Astro Auctions

19 days ago

Don't forget , in order to win junior auction you also have to give higher tip to pilot .
Setting Auto pilot for junior is highly risky . You may end up giving a 50 tcredit pilot tip for a normal auction and may not win anything .

16 posts

First bidder/ Astro auction. in Astro Auctions

19 days ago

You can set Auto Pilot for the desired product and you will be one of the first bidder along with all others who have set auto pilot for the same .
Happy winnings ....

133 posts

Kudos to our top Forum Gurus! in SFI News

22 days ago

Congratulations Tanja !!
You are rewarded for your continues effort for helping all of us ..
No. 1 Forum Guru

148 posts

I can not do a job with the games. in Miscellaneous

24 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

13 posts

We advertise the solution in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Happy SFI anniversary Radmila...
Wishing you continued success........

76 posts

New Astro Auction High Bid feature in SFI News #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

No ,I am not talking about small bids . They are placed to earn few RT and VP .
It's about IN IT TO WIN IT situation when someone places a higher bid in hope of 2nd higher bidder may be far low then him and he can actually win at some profit and get back difference of tcredits between his and 2nd highest bid.
I assume , now always there will be someone placing just 1 tcredit less then the high bidder to win PTB .
Mostly , AA are won at premium price and this will make it even more worst .
Auctions has to be profitable for corporate and participants both . We don't see that even after 3 months of introduction of AA .
Regards,
Ratan