Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
ashok m.

India

E365 Champion

226 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Zumrud Akhmedova! in Recognition

29 days ago

many many congratulations champion!!!

22 posts

Gift Certificate Rejected as Partial Payment for Auto-Delivery in Sales #Auto-Delivery #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Thank you Bruce. earn rewardicals and pass them to downline to build strong team!

10 posts

Rewardicals - New Zing Memeber? in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

congratulation! I got many zing members by sharing my promo code and www.easyrewards247.com/ on social media like twitter, generally people sign when they see 25 free rewardical tokens so keep sharing and keep getting them , they are future assets!

22 posts

Gift Certificate Rejected as Partial Payment for Auto-Delivery in Sales #Auto-Delivery #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

yes its true that it can not be used for auto delivery but i have one question here if i redeem my rewardicals into gift certificate then can it be used as a gift for downline?

12 posts

Wow! Kaspy is the first local Store in Ecuador. in Miscellaneous #ECA #Localvantia #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

congratulations.

Saving and Earning :
saving is nothing but also earning in other words, so with increasing cost of living and rising inflation in developing world, locavantia will work as boon for customers,what is needed is awareness and education about this great product.This products has potential for bringing local poor people produce on international trade platform(RECA),so serving our aim of bringing equality.

Earning : customers can refer their friends,neighbors, relatives and can earn as well.
so opportunities are endless.

21 posts

Is Localvantia is Failed? in VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

It is program through which every affiliate can run SFI business and earn money, wait for some time , many ads/banners will come for marketing this great product.

10 posts

How to leverage Localvantia to achieve EA every month in Getting Started #Getting Started #Localvantia #Marketing

about 1 month ago

This is what Localvantia provides great opportunity to make best use of transfer buying.Any affiliate can run SFI business with zero cost if they have will power to register even one single daily use shop in their area.They can direct their friends , relatives to that shop.They can earn unlimited Rewardicals, they can be put to the best use.I always write to my down line to register and bring the running shop on platform.There are many affiliates who want to develop SFI business but due financial constraints not able to make investments. The local shop owner can easily be convinced if you can show some future loyal customers.The challenge can be payment mode, so affiliates should try to explore how to overcome this issue.

17 posts

Lost Constellation Prizes in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

2 months ago

check your email box, again launch the flight, play once again and claim!!!!

3 posts

How to build a team? in India #CSA #E365 #PSA

2 months ago

These are the list of gateways through which we can invite our prospects to join under us.
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList

There are many ways to promote them.
-use social media
-post ad on classified sites, safelists etc search in google
-join some facebook group and contribute there and then you can find your prospects
-create a blog(very easy to create) and promote these gateways through that, keep adding valuable info to your page

229 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Tracey Harris! in Recognition

2 months ago

congratulations Champion!

46 posts

1st Anniversary! in Recognition #Contests #E365 #Team Building

2 months ago

wow amazing achievement, unstoppable! All the best for very bright future.

20 posts

More Than Doubled My May Commission in Compensation #Compensation #Team Building

2 months ago

many many congratulations!

SFI has endless opportunities , only hard work will take us the top.

14 posts

Astro auction proud winner in Pricebenders #Contests #Getting Started #Rewardical

2 months ago

I am loving this game ..
There are 3 inputs which you need to supply while playing for an auction.You can bid during fueling and boarding stages.
1) enter maximum number of Tcredits for an auction through text box
2)use the slide bar to set the number of tcredits which you want for constellation prizes.suppose you have entered 80 in first step but you want only constellation prize for 1 tcredit then you need to set the slide bar otherwise whole 80 Tcredits will be taken for which you will win constellation prizes. If you set it to 1 and if you dont win auction than remaining 79 will be returned immediately.
3)predict the winning bid through text box.

I hope this helps!

97 posts

Introducing...Astro Auctions! in SFI News

2 months ago

Its time for new adventure . Great development ,amazing !

75 posts

Smart Start gets bigger, better...smarter! in SFI News #CSA #Getting Started #Team Building

2 months ago

wow! I hope it will be game changer , they can learn launch pad at any time(its up to sponsors to short out this and help them to understand launch pad by effective communication on timely manner), the need of the hour is to engage them immediately.Most of the new sign ups dont know how to advertise( digital marketing) , ready-made ads will motivate them to advertise quickly(simple and small guideline for advertisement can be included via a link if possible).

anything which is sober, simple ,easy, hassle free which generates interest among new sign ups immediately is always good!

255 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Snezana Dejkoska! in Recognition

3 months ago

many many congratulations champion!

269 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ratan Agarwal! in Recognition

3 months ago

congratulations E365 champion and all the best for future success , make it large!!!

24 posts

A Question that Needs Answering in Team Building #Team Building

3 months ago

As Mr Gery mentioned transfer buying as one of the option, yes with transfer buying affilate can maintain EA without any extra investment from pocket but the big question is how to make best use of it.

you can ask them to register any nearby shop(may be grocery) under localvantia and use daily items from that shop and earn Rewardicals.It is up to the concerned affiliate to convince the shop owner to join localvantia, may be he/she can purpose owner that my family and relatives will buy from your shop and in due course of time many loyal customers can be directed to your shop.

The problem an affiliate can face in this process is how a merchant can make payment(if owner does not have any cards).As I remember that once Mr. Gery said that SFI is flexible enough to accommodate such problem.If I am not wrong affiliate can make payment on behalf of merchant and can take cash from owner.Again this method has to be checked with support system and support has to approve this method.This is exceptional case and should be used in rare case I think.
please correct me if I am wrong here!

241 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion ashok meena! in Recognition

3 months ago

Thank you so much everyone for your nice and motivating messages.I am feeling awesome by seeing so many wishes.It has been very nice year in SFI, I have met with so diverse,so many and so wise people here.I have learnt a lot from them.I love freedom, I left high paid software job in top MNC and was looking for alternative for livelihood.I never ever thought and never planned that I would be working as a online marketer.It was second month onward I became active and after that I never ever missed single day(even circumstances were not in my favor).

Visiting great Forum became my habit and it generated trust and confidence in me and learnt new things daily.I have seen that senior SFIers are working since 20 years and building their empire,if they are successful then why I can not?

Today I am able to generate my own new sign ups through social media and free advertisement and I am hopeful and positive that one day I will reach to my final destination.Below are my findings which worked for me:-
1)Login daily and read forum threads and participating in debates and disscussions
2)re visiting launch pad when I see new term/concept
3)playing games and will power to improve the leaderboard rank and badge quest level.
4)Today I am earning unlimited rewardicals through games/prizes....etc..which can give me enough versa points
5)I took SFI business as my dream and always kept thinking about it to build some thing great.

Now I have big picture in mind about this business and how to grow it.I would suggest that login daily and visit Forum threads, if you dont want to comment, at least read them.This will give holistic practical idea about business.The great Forum is the KEY to the success.Few people feel disappointments but that does not mean it has not worked for them.If this has not worked for them then they even have not reached up to this point( people feel giving up when they are near by the success).From day one keep posting ads ,it takes time to generate leads, we don't have million $$$ to hire any ambassador to advertise on behalf of us , so we need to become our own ambassador to promote our business.
For short term we can buy outcome of BB,s-builders but in long term if we really want to make our business big we need to generate new sign ups for our down line.So it becomes important that we should advertise extensively on consistent manner.
Thank and all the best!

16 posts

Localvantia Pre Registration by Non EAs. in Suggestion Box #Localvantia #Rewardical

3 months ago

The norm of being EA was relaxed earlier, I dont know why they are facing problem, ask them to contact support team.
news.sfimg.com/2018/03/05/new-localvantia-pre-registration-option/

13 posts

PTP Number of points in Pricebenders #Contests #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

4 months ago

No its not like that. The maximum base score is 500 and minimum base score is 300, so base score increases with increase in "final price".I am not sure how much exactly it will increase but if final price is just more than $2 than base score is 330. since final price is above $6 so base score may be more than 400 or around it.

13 posts

4 months ago

about side kicks:-
The scores for 6 side kicks are determined by two parameters
Average Winning Price,Average Auction Length

Will the winning price be OVER "Average Winning Price"(20)
Will the winning price be UNDER"Average Winning Price"(20)
Auction duration(max 30 points)
How many digits in "final price"(10)
even digits in "final price"(15)
odd digits "in final price"(15)

so maximum score can be added by sidekicks is 90 not 110(because first two sidekicks can not be true at same time).
I hope it helps!

13 posts

4 months ago

This is given in launch pad:-
For example, pick the exact winning price on an auction that ends at $2.00 or less and you’ll score 300 points. For each cent you’re off on your prediction (either over OR under), subtract 3 points (maximum 300). Here’s an example:

Winning price is $2.00. You predicted $2.00. You score 300 points.
Winning price is $2.00. You predicted $1.90. You score 270 points.
Winning price is $2.00. You predicted $2.50. You score 150 points.
Winning price is $2.00. You predicted $1.05. You score 15 points.
Winning price is $2.00. You predicted $1.00. Zero points scored.

OR, here’s an example for an auction that ended at $8.00 (an auction with a winning price of more than $7.00 makes each cent worth the maximum of five points):

Winning price is $8.00. You predicted $8.00. You score 500 points.
Winning price is $8.00. You predicted $7.90. You score 450 points.
Winning price is $8.00. You predicted $8.50. You score 250 points.
Winning price is $8.00. You predicted $7.05. You score 25 points.
Winning price is $8.00. You predicted $7.00. Zero points scored.

So if final price is below 2.00 than 300 is taken as base score, if final price is above 7 than 500 is taken as base score, since final price is 6.44 so I think base score would have been taken more than 400 and if prediction was close to 6.44 than it is very much possible to score 430 and also dont forget scores of sidekick if they were used for this item.