Boost your business with 60 FREE CSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

ashok m.

13 posts

How to Be The Best Role Model in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

Thank you! Do such hard work so that we can become equal to our role models There is no substitute of hard work.

5 posts

Entering Unstoppable Contest in Getting Started #Compensation #Contests #Getting Started

12 days ago

work hard you will be unstoppable ! all the best.

15 posts

PTP score 326 in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

12 days ago

I think you should get share , but again number of shares depends on your score's position in top 200 scores. The number of shares will determine total TCredits.

48 posts

Biz Quiz contest in Suggestion Box

12 days ago

The new members are awarded with free Versa points for learning launch pad lessons , the biz quiz is random test and good enough to revisit the launch pad!

8 posts

Stream Tabs in Miscellaneous

13 days ago

I think its good idea to see stream messages daily thats why we get 1 free VP daily for reviewing it.For history there are pages and should not be any issue.

14 posts

Problem Rewardicals in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

13 days ago

check your Rewardical ledger and submit a support ticket if you find any discrepancy.

63 posts

New Localvantia Pre-Registration option in SFI News #Localvantia

16 days ago

this is great move.thank you!

14 posts

Understanding PTP ! in Pricebenders #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

22 days ago

Thanks Sead for understanding my point .
I guess ,any score over 275 is good enough to get a share of zackpot and I have few scores of 275+ last week .
I am wondering if the cutoff is raised last week or there is some short of glitch .
I just want to know the lowest score which was eligible to win a share of the Zackpot last week .

The cut off for 200th score depends on week to week and it is dynamic so there is no fix criteria and we dont have any information for the last cut off score for the week.

14 posts

Understanding PTP ! in Pricebenders #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

22 days ago

Getting PTP High Score: player_name(score) for a particular auction item doesn't guarantee weekly zackpot share.we get share only when our score for an item figure among top 200 scores.
Even if you were not PTP High Score for any item during week but if your score for any item is among top 200 scores , you will get share.The value of share again depends on your score , for example if your score is among top 10 then you will get 5 shares...

Here are details :
suppose total zackpot is 8000 then each share will have value of 8000/320=25 TC.Now your total winning of TCredits depends on total number of shares you win that is also reflected in your badge too!

if your score is among top 10 , you will get 5 shares
if your score for another item is within top 50 , you will get 3 shares for that item
if your score is in range of top 50 and top 200, you will get 1 share for that item.

so if your score for 3 items are in top 200 and meet below criteria then your total shares will be:-
score1(top 10)
score2(top 50)
score3(top 200)

total shares will be = 5 + 3+ 1 = 9 shares i.e 9*25= 225 will get notification for your winning shares and TCs at the starting of Monday hours.

so always try to post maximum score.I hope this helps.

14 posts

Localvantia registration in ECA Program #Localvantia #Rewardical #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Please take good photo of the shop , you can see the already registered shops in localvantia to get an idea which type of photos are accepted.
The shops information are required to be filled not yours.
If you are unable to locate shop exactly on google map then keep pressing the button which says some thing like "wrong location or Incorrect location" , this way at the end you will be directed to find the latitude and longitude manually .you will be directed to to get the location of the shop on google map.After getting coordinates enter them in the form.

You can also book a support ticket if you are unable to find the exact location but I think it is always better to try first at our level.

520 posts

If you could give ONE tip to a new PSA, what would it be and why? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Login daily ,send commitment message to sponsor,do daily/weekly actions ,read all tabs daily, start reading Launch pad from basics(chapter 64),start earning free versa points by reading and reviewing tasks from VP Ledger,approach upline if stuck somewhere, visiting some great Forum threads if not all.All these actions will make new member to understand the SFI business,process, the real SFI opportunity and will generate the confidence in new member who can be from different socio-eco-cultural background .

Score more versa points, earn more! trust the process , keep the patience and learn the different activities, this is the way to build something great.

7 posts

Convincing pre-registered merchants to join Localvantia program! in Getting Started #Localvantia

about 1 month ago

congratulations for 20+ pre registered merchants!

I think the best way is to hand over the invitation letter to merchant personally and making him/her understand about the rewardical program , you can take good quality print of two flyers available in marketing section,you can show the already finally registered merchants in localvantia through your device,you can tell him that the local affiliates and friends/relatives/families will be your potential customers.As they will habitual to free rewardical tokens they will become loyal to your business.You can say that we are providing end to end solution to make our customers happy and increasing merchants's sales.

20 posts

Understanding Rewardicals Opportunity in Getting Started #Getting Started #Localvantia #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

thank you for this beautiful post. I also sent similar email to my new 38 CSAs which I got them from CSA Exchange pool.

85 posts

PSAs and PRMs added to Rewardical Exchange! in SFI News #PSA #Rewardical #Team Building

about 1 month ago

This is great news,day by day the Exchange is becoming BIG! thank you

46 posts

I'm having my Last Dances, last Chances with my Mrps Now! :) in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

The exchange shows minimum amount of $5 for TC gift certificate .Based on my data and current value of RTs,I tried to calculate it. So currently it is just above 3000Rts to earn $5 Tc gift certificate.

the minimum amount of gift certificate is $5, I dont think we can buy gift certificate of $2 but if we redeem Rts for $5 or more , we can use them in small amounts as per our needs.

I hope I did my calculations right!

6 posts

More information on the TC Auto-Delivery Manager page needed? in Suggestion Box #Auto-Delivery #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Thanks for the post.I think we select a product for an AD after looking its benefits in TC where we find all above information.

17 posts

I am ready to start, need help what do I do now? in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

welcome and its good to see you so early here!
send commitment message from vp ledger to your sponsor which will also give you free vps.Read launch pad and do daily/weekly activities.

277 posts

What makes you successful as a Co-Sponsor? in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

To become successful co-sponsor first we need to understand why we are assigned as co sponsors for our CSAs.Co-sponsors is parallel mechanism to provide the adequate support to CSAs.There may be cases where original sponsor due to various factors may not be able to give adequate support.The reasons may vary from in-activeness on part of the sponsor to time zone , cultural difference or may be financial support in the form of gift card and TCredits for real workers.And since co sponsor gets 15% of CV and profit of matching Vps so it is obvious that co-sponsor's responsibility can not be ignored.

I think taking care of above points makes a person a good co sponsor. SFI has created another program "CSA exchange" to remove the cultural and soft barriers.This clearly indicates that how a co sponsor can play a significant role to make future SFI leaders.
The co sponsor should not hesitate to establish good communication and relation with CSAs .Opening communication channels is the first step to establish good relation and trust.I dont think that the original sponsor will have any problem if a co sponsor is actively supporting his/he PSA.The point to note here is that the new affiliate may become overwhelmed by excessive information, so we need to take care of this.Co sponsor can also invite CSA to participate in his/her co op program so the affiliate can get benefit of good team building program.

Co sponsor should treat CSAs as equal to his/her PSAs.This is great position which SFI created to make best future leaders.

3 posts

Happy SFI Anniversary in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Happy anniversary Zoran!

16 posts

Rewardicals and Localvantian program in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Localvantia #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

let me tell from my experience when I approached the owner of well established well known business , when I made entry the first question he asked ,have you come to make me millionaire ? I told, no sir I have come here to become the same!
it took more than 2 hour and 30 minutes to close the deal.I did not give up, nothing is impossible just keep trying,may be next time ,he would be in good mood.
for another deal it took only 5 minutes, so it depends on many factors.If currently he is not joining then I think atleast handing out the invitation letter to merchant would be good idea. may be when localvantia becomes popular in the area he would join.

6 posts

Spotlight Merchants - Will They All Be Moved Into Rewardical ? in Ask Gery #Leadership #Marketing #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

1. The Spotlight Merchant program has not been popular, but all those sellers are of course great prospects for joining the Rewardical network. Perhaps you will contact some of them and get them onboard!

2. Brand name gift cards are definitely in our road map. We also hope to make a more universal Rewardical gift card available that thousands of Rewardical merchants would accept. The latter would allow you to buy products from thousands of sellers with your Rewardical tokens.
thank you so much thats great news ,I think the customers should not have any problem in redeeming their RTs.A perfect end to end solution.

25 posts

WOW! 3 wins today in Recognition #E365 #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

congratulations , localvantia is working in India, we should try to register as many as shops strategically.Given high inflation rate in developing world it will work as boon for customers, they will love it! This is bottom up approach which will definitely will work.try to register grocery shops, they are the best bet, they will provide strong customer base because every household spends significant money on kitchen goods each month.After making small small rewardical communities in local areas it will not be difficult to add other shops and customers.
we need to create demand for localvantia, after that everything will work smoothly.This is what I think.

25 posts

about 1 month ago

thank you!

well said, each click at SFI center is directly proportional to successful SFI business.Each game directly or indirectly related to business activities,they are not just games , they are more than that.We should increase our activities and should not leave any stone unturned.Localvantia is panacea for us, lets make it most popular across the world.

25 posts

about 1 month ago

wow! wow! 3 wins today and 4 times T time win in 5 consecutive days!
Good news, ashok, --your name was chosen in today's 12 AM TripleClicks T-TIME Drawing!
You won: 2 Free TCreditsGood news--you were a winner in the latest E365 Daily Drawing*!
You won: 10 MRPGood news--you were a winner in today's TripleClicks DAILY CROWN Drawing!You won: 50 Rewardicals

recently I also have been top streak winners 2 times, and ofcourse PTP share winner too each week!

now waiting for Monday's PTP shares.

amazing ,thank you so much SFI, I am in great organization.