Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
ashok m.

India

13 posts

PTP Number of points in Pricebenders #Contests #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

13 days ago

This is given in launch pad:-
For example, pick the exact winning price on an auction that ends at $2.00 or less and you’ll score 300 points. For each cent you’re off on your prediction (either over OR under), subtract 3 points (maximum 300). Here’s an example:

Winning price is $2.00. You predicted $2.00. You score 300 points.
Winning price is $2.00. You predicted $1.90. You score 270 points.
Winning price is $2.00. You predicted $2.50. You score 150 points.
Winning price is $2.00. You predicted $1.05. You score 15 points.
Winning price is $2.00. You predicted $1.00. Zero points scored.

OR, here’s an example for an auction that ended at $8.00 (an auction with a winning price of more than $7.00 makes each cent worth the maximum of five points):

Winning price is $8.00. You predicted $8.00. You score 500 points.
Winning price is $8.00. You predicted $7.90. You score 450 points.
Winning price is $8.00. You predicted $8.50. You score 250 points.
Winning price is $8.00. You predicted $7.05. You score 25 points.
Winning price is $8.00. You predicted $7.00. Zero points scored.

So if final price is below 2.00 than 300 is taken as base score, if final price is above 7 than 500 is taken as base score, since final price is 6.44 so I think base score would have been taken more than 400 and if prediction was close to 6.44 than it is very much possible to score 430 and also dont forget scores of sidekick if they were used for this item.

Thank you Ashock for explaining!
Sidekicks is 6 with a maximum value of 110 points. In this case, the price reached 6.44 (less than 7).
This maximum number of points (if true prediction - with all the maximum Sidekicks in PTP, in this case) can not be higher than 410. I do not think I'm wrong.
It would be fair to say that at the end of the week there will be a list of winners with number points in PTP in the past week - I do not think it exists for now (only who had the best result in PTP in certain auctions). It would be easier to keep up with your chances of winning PTP.

No its not like that. The maximum base score is 500 and minimum base score is 300, so base score increases with increase in "final price".I am not sure how much exactly it will increase but if final price is just more than $2 than base score is 330. since final price is above $6 so base score may be more than 400 or around it.

13 posts

13 days ago

For example, pick the exact winning price on an auction that ends at $2.00 or less and you’ll score 300 points. For each cent you’re off on your prediction (either over OR under), subtract 3 points (maximum 300). Here’s an example:

OR, here’s an example for an auction that ended at $8.00 (an auction with a winning price of more than $7.00 makes each cent worth the maximum of five points):

So if final price is below 2.00 than 300 is taken as base score, if final price is above 7 than 500 is taken as base score, since final price is 6.44 so I think base score would have been taken more than 400 and if prediction was close to 6.44 than it is very much possible to score 430 and also dont forget scores of sidekick if they were used for this item.

about side kicks:-
The scores for 6 side kicks are determined by two parameters
Average Winning Price,Average Auction Length

Will the winning price be OVER "Average Winning Price"(20)
Will the winning price be UNDER"Average Winning Price"(20)
Auction duration(max 30 points)
How many digits in "final price"(10)
even digits in "final price"(15)
odd digits "in final price"(15)

so maximum score can be added by sidekicks is 90 not 110(because first two sidekicks can not be true at same time).
I hope it helps!

13 posts

13 days ago

22 posts

Localvantia_-The Ultimate in Zing Network! in Miscellaneous #Localvantia #Rewardical

15 days ago

Yes as I already said that grocery shops can open gate for making localvantia popular in local area.Grocery items are needed every month and requires significant expenditure for every house hold , so it is better deal to start with grocery, these kichen items are needed by every one so traffic will be very high, this way start with these small shops can be converted in to other business.It will create demand in local area for localvantia and generate trust and then we can expand our business.EA rank can be maintained without any extra expenditure.People will bring more people to these shops so generate conducive environment for localvantia. I always write my downline to register at least one grocery shop and use transfer buying to achieve EA rank .

6 posts

I redeemed my 750 Rewardicals into 9 TCredits 1st of June but I cant see them. in Miscellaneous #TCredits

15 days ago

Check Tcredits Ledger!
Your TCredits Ledger helps you keep track of your incoming and outgoing TCredits.

13 posts

When one buys TC Gift Certificate, why is it that one is not rewarded with Rewardicals and VPs? in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #Team Building #VersaPoints

21 days ago

No value addition , it is just transfer of money, value addition take place when someone makes purchases or improvement!

25 posts

Auto Send/Auto Compose in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

25 days ago

I think Smart Start program will do this. It is great welcome program.

17 posts

Choose Payment Method in Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

I would suggest to use debit card and link it paypal, it is easy! or if you find local Tcurrency merchant in your country then deposit local currency in his/her local bank account and get the Tcurrency and then you can use it for anything.

18 posts

Advertising or PSA Packages? in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Good question ! We can not live here without PSA/CSAs so we need to have them in our team.Make a plan for advertisement on different platforms and continuously add value so that one day your platform can become brand name and people can have trust then you can expect new sign ups so its little bit time consuming but it will be very crucial in long run to feed your down line, be patient in this regard.

PSA packages will give you immediate head start for your team building so you can go for it , review different products and buy according to your plan.

so both are crucial ,its depends on you how you plan and execute. All the best.

21 posts

Is payoneer card available for Indians? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

well I think you need to clear this doubt again , there are many Indians who are using this card, may be someone(Indian) who is using this card can tell the process to acquire it and how to use it where to use(accessibility for money withdrawal)
If you want it from SFI you need to have minimum fund in your account,but there is way outside through which you can acquire but I am not sure about their service quality!

19 posts

Whats the best way to redeem Rewardicals? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Rewardical #Sales

about 1 month ago

If you don't have urgency then you cankeep them for future otherwise find your most important urgent need and redeem appropriate tokens!

9 posts

T currency in ECA Program #Localvantia #Sales #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Ofcourse, it is digital currency and designed to overcome the local barriers, there are still many hurdles in developing countries in making international payments. Anybody can deposit local currency in tcurrency seller's local bank account and then seller can issue tcurrency. Moreover with increasing digital payments across the world the prospect of tcurrency is bright.

58 posts

I Don't Play Games in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Well today I won 1000 rewardicals in daily crown so games are not just for fun and relax but they give us opportunity to earn while having fun. There are are huge crowd over the internet who play games so through our TC games we can attract new sign ups and prms. There is incrrasing trend of games in digital marketing and for other economic activities thats why games are vital part of our SFI life.

19 posts

Can I transfer TCredits or MRPs and Rewardical Tokens to another Affiliate? in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

you can buy TC gift certificate from Rewardicals then you can give this gift.They can buy tcredits to meet the demand of versa points.

21 posts

Has Rewardicals benefitted you? in Marketing #Localvantia #Rewardical #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Well this is awesome, they Opened endless opportunities, soon I will be making my first investment in bitcoin(all earning from Rewardicals only!)

13 posts

How to Be The Best Role Model in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Thank you! Do such hard work so that we can become equal to our role models There is no substitute of hard work.

5 posts

Entering Unstoppable Contest in Getting Started #Compensation #Contests #Getting Started

3 months ago

work hard you will be unstoppable ! all the best.

15 posts

PTP score 326 in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

I think you should get share , but again number of shares depends on your score's position in top 200 scores. The number of shares will determine total TCredits.

48 posts

Biz Quiz contest in Suggestion Box

3 months ago

The new members are awarded with free Versa points for learning launch pad lessons , the biz quiz is random test and good enough to revisit the launch pad!

8 posts

Stream Tabs in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

I think its good idea to see stream messages daily thats why we get 1 free VP daily for reviewing it.For history there are pages and should not be any issue.

14 posts

Problem Rewardicals in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

4 months ago

check your Rewardical ledger and submit a support ticket if you find any discrepancy.

64 posts

New Localvantia Pre-Registration option in SFI News #Localvantia

4 months ago

this is great move.thank you!

14 posts

Understanding PTP ! in Pricebenders #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Thanks Sead for understanding my point .
I guess ,any score over 275 is good enough to get a share of zackpot and I have few scores of 275+ last week .
I am wondering if the cutoff is raised last week or there is some short of glitch .
I just want to know the lowest score which was eligible to win a share of the Zackpot last week .

The cut off for 200th score depends on week to week and it is dynamic so there is no fix criteria and we dont have any information for the last cut off score for the week.

14 posts

Understanding PTP ! in Pricebenders #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Getting PTP High Score: player_name(score) for a particular auction item doesn't guarantee weekly zackpot share.we get share only when our score for an item figure among top 200 scores.
Even if you were not PTP High Score for any item during week but if your score for any item is among top 200 scores , you will get share.The value of share again depends on your score , for example if your score is among top 10 then you will get 5 shares...

Here are details :
suppose total zackpot is 8000 then each share will have value of 8000/320=25 TC.Now your total winning of TCredits depends on total number of shares you win that is also reflected in your badge too!

calculations:
if your score is among top 10 , you will get 5 shares
if your score for another item is within top 50 , you will get 3 shares for that item
if your score is in range of top 50 and top 200, you will get 1 share for that item.

so if your score for 3 items are in top 200 and meet below criteria then your total shares will be:-
score1(top 10)
score2(top 50)
score3(top 200)

total shares will be = 5 + 3+ 1 = 9 shares i.e 9*25= 225 Tcs.you will get notification for your winning shares and TCs at the starting of Monday hours.

so always try to post maximum score.I hope this helps.

14 posts

Localvantia registration in ECA Program #Localvantia #Rewardical #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Please take good photo of the shop , you can see the already registered shops in localvantia to get an idea which type of photos are accepted.
The shops information are required to be filled not yours.
If you are unable to locate shop exactly on google map then keep pressing the button which says some thing like "wrong location or Incorrect location" , this way at the end you will be directed to find the latitude and longitude manually .you will be directed to www.gps-coordinates.net/ to get the location of the shop on google map.After getting coordinates enter them in the form.

You can also book a support ticket if you are unable to find the exact location but I think it is always better to try first at our level.